SAY HIS NAME TRUMPSTERS, TRUMP

SAY HIS NAME TRUMPSTERS, TRUMP

Zogbot #515244

Shitavious Williams

Excuse me, "Le'genius Wisdom Williams"

Nigger.

Lu'vcraftian Johnson

Pretty disgusting how all the attention has turned to the nig who wasn't even a GB, did the others not have families or did their families just not want to be exploited for the media

A nigger died in Niger.

Sgt dindu of the 132 nuffin brigade

Myesunni Johnson

I feel sad when I see an image like this.
And happy when I see this.

What's wrong with me?

what the fuck is she wearing? so disrespectful. why not don a pink cowboy hat too.

Private Major Meat Shield.

Nicomacheus "MelaninWizdom" Rutherford

D'Marcus Liebewitz

few american cunts died - big drama, like a movie.
Countless being murdered because of your SHIT - meh, murica, freedom is not free
Eat shit losers, you went in some foreign country aaand you've got what you wanted.

This, since when did Americans care about niggers dying? One less to pollute your already polluted gene pool. Also please explain to me this national grief you get about dead soldiers when they are not draftees, but professionals, usually drawn from the shittiest parts of society, usually non-Europeans, with no marketable skill other than 5 appendages. They chose this profession, knowing full well what it entailed. They are not the heroes of the World Wars or Vietnam, they are mercenaries for your Jewish Congress.

Sounds like we blew up someones mud hut and killed their favorite fuck-sister in the desert somewhere before they ran to the EU for gibs.

for squares white idiot result of an incest
monkey wearing a lipstick
murica is fucked obviously.

no dude you went there, get fucked, and ... and thats it. actually. you are good in appearances, not in actual action

We're taught very early on they are protecting our freedom. This is where the national grief comes from. Its sad when bad things happen, regardless of the quality of the people. Was just there for the second time this summer, Greece is truly beautiful.

I love to see when Soros' money goes into weak kikes who can't come up with anything better than this. Now go spend it on a crate of cheesy balls for your wife's 12 kids, cuck.

>This is where the national grief comes from. Its sad when bad things happen, regardless of the quality of the people

Yeah you're right. I was being a little too edgy. People dying is a sad thing, it's just the absolute exaggeration that nicks me. Also thanks for the explanation.

>Was just there for the second time this summer, Greece is truly beautiful.
Burgers are nice tourists, no matter what the Frenchies say. The ones I have met here have been really fun and polite, nothing like what you are usually stereotyped like. Also thank you for your kind words, I intend to visit the USA next summer, I have heard it is a country of incredible beauty as well.

Stay out olive nigger

Retard who VOLUNTARILY died for Israel and also