Apologize now

Apologize now

Other urls found in this thread:

skepdic.com/afrocent.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M4E8K1mh7js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry for giving Africans more land.

Do blacks really believe they invented everything? I thought that was just a meme. Dave Chapelle doesn't believe it; he joked about it in Undercover Brother, saying "George Washington Carver built the first computer....from a peanut!" But do most blacks really believe it? When and where do they think all this inventing took place?

ffs, he actually believes that shit.

m8, they can't read.

BOY YOUR NAME IS TOBEY

that giant arrow explains modern brazil i guess

>downloaded to my amerimutt folder

>even that little that supposedly was invented by niggers in reality was simply stolen

Even peanut butter which was known to natives for centuries kek

> Mr. Intellectual
He's not as smart as Mr. Smarty-pants though.

skepdic.com/afrocent.html
It's real.
This WE WUZ KANGZ AN INVENTORS AN SHEEIIT is unironically believed by many black retards.

>blacks believe they invented everything

And yet...

youtube.com/watch?v=M4E8K1mh7js

And their fellow Africans captured them as slaves and sold them to landowner jews. A practice that more-or-less continues even to this day, alongside cannibalism, human sacrifices, and genital mutilation.

OK I apologise for niggers but I'm fairly certain I didn't invent them.

>invented nearly everything in America
What? How can you be this mentally retarded?

>DAS RITE WE INVENTED PEANUT BUTTER N SHIEET NIGGUH!

according to google, all american inventors are black
look it up and check out the images

that's Mr. mentallyretarded to you

They believe it 100 percent. Their reasoning is based purely on emotion.

Capture by other black Africans and sold into slavery. Funny how they always seem to omit that basic fact

The niggers actually think they stand a chance, even while being 13% of the population and in general 15 to 20 IQ points below their adversaries. Oh wait, that explains why.

Black college education seems to be
>see dat shit, we invented it?
>shit fo real?
>das rite

repeat for 2 years

Americunts are so stupid they think they invented the internet, apple pie, and the airplane.
meanwhile all america has done is suck jewish cock and be fat

>invented everything
Except keys

>yfw everything in America is made of peanut butter

>Invented almost everything

Even native Africans know that's bullshit.

>invented almost everything.

The funniest part of this to me is that she did this calculation as if the black man is 100% melanin.

KEK.
This. It's that 70 IQ nigger brain working at full capacity.

Not only is this a mainstream belief among black people, but it is also parroted by white liberals in the universities, white tech companies in Silicon Valley (Google, Apple, etc) and even some historians. At the very least a large consensus agree blacks were crucial in establishing American society, at the most they believe niggers invented everything.

I'm trying to decide if it's done to placate them so they don't riot and ask for gibs, or to erase actual white achievements from the history books. With jews you never know.

didn't even event that.

What are weaves

Americans did invent the internet, dumbshit.

Blacks usually talk tough and have copious amounts of bravado, but when you throw them in a pool and make them tread water for a little under an hour they lose all composure and go internal.

If they can't survive a pool for an hour, I don't like their chances in a race war.

t. former recon marine

Post real flag you leaf

Actually we did you faggot.

>they DID invent it
>UH, ACTUALLY, WE DID FAGGOT
What?

They didn't invent lockpicks

He's probably referring to ARPANET and not HTML.

Damn, based Olajuwon

Holy shit it just dawned on me like a flash of lightning! It must be so, the black panthers country in Marwell comics was really built by white people, but the Jews managed to erase all that from history so that everyone believed it was done by the negroes, much like they are now doing in reality.

((((((White peeple))))

Thanks to TV, niggers and even some whites believe niggers are closer to 50% of the population.

>N-No you dumb nigger, you have to say you came here because there is war in your "homeland"

You have to understand the majority of Black Americans are basically functionally retarded by developed country standards. It's not particularly unusual for the majority of the population in black dominated US cities to be unable to read and write at an adult level. Black people do believe this shit. They're taught it their entire lives growing up and only have the liberal establishment reinforcing it.

1. Niggers didnt invent shit unless you coubt peanut butter.
2. They were not captured they were enslaved by their own people then sold in the new world 92% going to south America and the Caribbean. All nations not part of America.
3. America then sacrificed 100s of thousands of lives freeing them so they could collapse the economy by being lazy and not working.

can you imagine being this desperate for self worth?

wtf!? we were always taught 90percent of the slaves went to north america british colonies.

George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter.

>>Mfw user is right
Even when search "White american inventors" it still gives me nogs. Jesus fuck

Ah look, the flaggot back for round 2.

Central Americans had peanut butter for centuries before a nigger pretended to invent it LOL.

I know but we may as well give them something. They lost all value once the cotton gin was invented. Who needs livestock when a machine can do the work of 1000 lazy pieces of farm equipment.

This shit is retarded. Pedos are in the church because the church hasn't been burning fags on pyres for a long time.

What was that fashion with the massive bust on the woman's waist supposed to be?

I would say that Lewis Latimer is probably the beast black inventor.

Did he invent the nigger swing set? If so I love that guy.

>too smart to evade capture

Kek. No he invented the carbon filament which was way better than Edison's paper filament.

This is a joke, right?

That's actually kinda fascinating. I realize many of them aren't very smart and don't read, but what about the smarter ones who get funneled into college, the ones with an IQ over 100? Have they written whole textbooks with an alternative history where blacks invented everything? Or do their professors just tell them, "Your people did it and white people whitewashed the history. Trust us."

Kangs.

>we were captured
Then why the fuck won't they go back?
They're free now!

>Africans invented everything in America
>and yet never invented anything in Africa

I guess we captured the best slaves?

I wonder if it's possible to create a wide-spread myth among blacks that they were ayylmaos n' shit and that they can become them and kangz again if they return to the Africa,