youtube.com/watch?v=QNgtcCkqD5E
youtube.com/watch?v=v0Q6DtfUynQ#t=182.668
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah white people are so oppressed!

>Why?
Because They don't have the power.

Because white people.

What is that gesture called.?. Testing goat balls??

because jesus was about giving heathens all his cheeks and then forgiving them for torturing and eventually killing him.
shame that’s the path christianity has went. it was at its best when it was the most corrupted and branches out into the many sects that exist today

Shrugging. Why was the first thing that came to your mind bestiality burger? Are you secretely Canadian?

Euro cuck shrug... no wonder I didn’t recognize it

Nah. She's not properly covered there mate.

It's considered OK to persecute Christians because the world understands that there is one God and that he sent his son Jesus to save all who call upon his name from everlasting torment. The world is in rebellion because the elites are satanists and use their influence and ownership of academia and media to brainwash as many as possible to rebel against God and his word and his holy spirit.

>20. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

>21. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

>22. If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.

>23. He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

>24. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

>25. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

John 15: 20-25

Remember, when the degenerates are honest, they blaspheme God and his son because they know he exists and he is in charge.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNgtcCkqD5E

More like:

>Say bad things about Christians

Become top rated talk show host and comedian on top rated network on TV with millions of viewers

>Say bad things about Muslims

Become president of the United States

>Say bad things about Jews

Rejected from society, ostracised, demonised, unable to hold public office ever again or a job even at Mcdonalds, JIDF doxxes you´and you you have to move states, treated like a sex offender in society

Don't pretend like jews don't control your society.

>there is one God and that he sent his son Jesus to save all who call upon his name from everlasting torment
You are retarded Tyron. That's the way you understand it who is problematic, not the religion itself. You don't have the level, that's all.

>insult Christianity
>get 6 gorillion feelgood points on faceberg
>go to hell forever

islam is a cult from hell
talmud is satan's best product

>Become president of the United States
Now who is delusional?

Muslims got away with raping white girls for 20 years in Rotherham, protected by people who were afraid to speak up against muslims

Im willing to find common ground with muslims because we can find a common enemy in jews but only if you control your retards who rape and kill

Incest results in many posture problems.

> protected by people who were afraid to speak up against muslims

Don't blame us for retarded things Britbongers do. Go into a conservative Muslim community in in London or Manchester and ask them what they think of rapists and pedophiles and they'll let you know. What, you think they would be outraged if the police catches criminals ? Preposterous. The police was grossly incompetent as they've always been in Britain, unable to prosecute the massive child abuse that went on in the English parliament for decades and failing to catch pedos like Jimmy Saville. The police playing the "we didn't want to be racist" card because they wanted to hide their incompetence.

On the other hand studies show that people of Middle Eastern appearance are more likely to be stopped and frisked in London which suggests racial profiling. So where is the "racism" there ? Does the police have double standards when it comes to racially profilling citizens on the street but not stopping pedophilia and grooming because of fears of appearing "racist" ? It is a bunch of bullshit. People in Muslim nations literally lynch pedophiles and rapists because it has to do with an honor code. Stop this nonsense.

Arguments against muslims:
youtube.com/watch?v=v0Q6DtfUynQ#t=182.668

>Go into a conservative Muslim community in in London or Manchester and ask them what they think of rapists and pedophiles and they'll let you know.
thats EAXCTLY the problem
many muslims ive talked to or heard speak on this dont think rape against non muslims is rape.
Its like talking to a vegan and them equating eating meat with muder, its not but they think it is.

>What, you think they would be outraged if the police catches criminals ?
Well, yes since many defended the Rotherham rapists during and after the trial

>It is a bunch of bullshit.
Agreed, you people have a serious issue with the Saudi Arabia influenced version of islam being spread and defended by the left across europe.
Still doesnt mean its happening in your religions name, i would be outraged if my religion became safe harbour for rapists, muderers and various thugs

Ill concede the point that most of the "This is offensive to muslims!" outrage usually (if not always) comes from the left and from the jewish media. Still that doesnt mean there is something wrong in your community.

We can coexist, or proceed to kill eachother if you want but lets not do it because (((they))) want us to

>many muslims ive talked to or heard speak on this dont think rape against non muslims is rape.

Well mate I hate to tell ya but you might be talking to some fucked up people. These low life scum child abusers and rapists aren't religious at all, if you read the reports of the grooming gang cases you'll see that these people were involved in all sorts of shit, drug dealing, prositution, pimping etc. All of those things are strictly prohibited in the Islamic code. These criminals are degenerates. I mean for fucks sake man, have you actually met a real, orthodox, conservative Muslim? Those fuckers don't even look at a woman in the eye or shake their hands ! they even consider being with a woman in the same room whom you are not married to as sinful. It just does not add up.

>many defended the Rotherham rapists during and after the trial

Not aware of this, got any source ?

>Agreed, you people have a serious issue with the Saudi Arabia influenced version of islam being spread and defended by the left across europe.

Well yeah the Saudis are collaborating with Israel and the United States to try to destroy any nationalist movement in the Middle East, they have already destroyed Iraq, Libya and Syria and the Baathist movement, now they're trying to bring (((democratic values))) to Iran somehow because Iranians happen to be very nationalistic and proud people. It is a sad state of affairs how the West is allied with the Sauds.

MEGANUKE MECCA GET

this why liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

>have you actually met a real, orthodox, conservative Muslim?
Not sure, honestly. I dont expect it to show.
Problem is like i said that your faith holds some fucked up people within it and any critisism of these people is seen as an attack on islam and its people.

>Not aware of this, got any source ?
Its mostly from social media and such, cant give any direct source but outside of the trial they were defending these people and claiming the kids were lying

>It is a sad state of affairs how the West is allied with the Sauds.
Indeed, i dont see why either because there is plenty of oil in Venezuela for instance but that goes untouched.