Do you just need a hug, Sup Forums?

Do you just need a hug, Sup Forums?

>washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/inspired-life/wp/2017/10/20/a-black-protester-hugged-a-white-nationalist-outside-richard-spencers-talk-why-do-you-hate-me-he-asked/

>gets punched in the face
>gets hugged
lmao why don't u like me? dealingwithniggers.jpeg

Thats quite a hug.

read the article. or archive it.

*swipes wallet*

Washington Post doesn't deserve my traffic you idiot.

Without bias, that's pretty badass

>This

>dog
>dog
>dog
>dog
>dog
A FUCKING DOG

Totally not staged

Somewhere on facebook, a white nationalist is typing #metoo

>makes uninformed comments about the article
>perpetuates fake news
>heh, WAPO doesn't deserve muh views.
read my fucking POST YOU FUCKING DUMB FAGGOT.

Touch me and I will drop you

Get out

Because white nationalists don't hate other race, retard. You're looking for supremacists. WN want their own ethnostate with minimal immigration.

>"Why do you hate me?"

Nigger, I don't even know you. I don't hate individual niggers. I hate niggers when they're in my country, in my state, in my town fucking shit up and committing crimes and reducing the quality of life for everyone. When they clog up my kid's schools and drag all the other kids down to their slow-brained pace of learning. When they gang up on my son and grope my daughter. When they start talking about sex constantly from the 4th grade forward and steal the rest of the kids' right to grow up innocent.

I can't stand how they mature by 13, while the white kids have to wait til they're 17, so they're going to school with grown nigger adults who are already having babies. I hate how my son can't play sports because the niggers crowd out the sports team because they're all 6'3 and 210lbs by the time they're 15, and white kids have barely hit their growth spurt.

I hate that my kids have to get beat up by these giant niggers, and all the niggers have to do is say they said 'nigger' and my kid gets punished and they don't. I hate that they bring their shit culture everywhere they go and they blare their ghetto nigger music for the sole purpose of annoying normal white people. I hate that I have to lock my doors and bolt everything to the ground or it'll disappear. I get tired of some fat welfare niggress sitting outside of my local phramacy begging all day every day.

Niggers make it hard for anyone to live with dignity around them. They've run all the whites out of the local parks because they fight and have huge parties with music full of swearing and sexual language blaring. Their kids are violent and unruly and can barely speak english, so the white parents have to keep their kids out of the park.

I hate the nigger culture coming through the TV aimed at my kids. And when I try to cut it off, they just push it to them through the internet. And if I cut that off, other parents haven't so it gets pushed on my kids through other whites.

>so brave I love it when love overcomes hatred
>wow he sure showed that nahtzee
>yasssss
I love the buzz words. Nazi, white nationalist etc etc
But to be honest, he did look like a faggot degenerate neo Nazi. They are embarrassments to the philosophy of Nat Soc. He is not a Nazi. He is a degenerate faggot moron.

blacks speak english, have lived here for 200 years, they are not immigrating en masse and won't outnumber your population in the near future yet you still hate them instead of spics. why?

Tell us how you really feel, user.

"Becuase you're so fucking brainwashed by the media that you automatically assume I hate you."

Because spics won't fuck their wifes, cuck

Also, maybe other people haven't noticed this or figured it out, but the 'feminizing' of the white male can be tied directly to the fact that we can't have our own sports teams any more. In highschool, we're forced to play against grown adults who only play sports all day long. So you want to make the basketball team and express your masculinity? Sorry, that avenue is cut off from you because coach wants a starting lineup of 6'3 niggers so he can get a winning record this season. You white boys quit sports and go focus on vidya or card games or learning to sew.

Oh you want to play football? Well, you're 16 and you won't fill out until you're 21. But Tyquan here is 15 and he's already 195lbs of pure muscle. I guess physical prowess isn't the path for you to pursue. You won't be his size until you're in college. And even if you are, all these niggers know eachother from the community center, and they only pass the ball to one another. They won't pass to you, so you can never, ever show what you've got.

That was my experience in highschool. I was a highly athletic kid. I could dunk by the time I was 15. I could jump better than any nigger on the team, so I got to start as a power forward despite being a mere 5'10. I did the jump ball against 6'4 niggers and won every time. I could also drop 3 pointers like a pro, and I was as good at getting to the hoop as anyone. But the niggers wouldn't pass to me. They resented having a white kid on 1st string while one of their homeboys had to sit the bench. They refused to pass to me, and it's like the coach didn't even notice.

By my junior year, I said fuck it and quit. I went on to do high jump instead because I could play it alone. No girls wanted to watch me jump over a bar though, so my physical athleticism went unnoticed and I didn't get a girlfriend until senior year. But my confidence was ruined by then anyway.

That's why u take up a real man's sport

>So you want to make the basketball team and express your masculinity? Sorry, that avenue is cut off from you because coach wants a starting lineup of 6'3 niggers so he can get a winning record this season. You white boys quit sports and go focus on vidya or card games or learning to sew.

Holy shit this is actually spot on. I played football my freshmen year of high school because I spent my whole childhood growing up playing sports with friends and I figured it'd be a decent way to have some fun and make friends.

freshmen year I was our 'freshmen teams' starting QB. It was awesome, we had a winning record and I instantly became popular for being quarterback... planned on going all four years.

but then, my sophomore year, the coach starts telling me that they want to start me playing varsity... but all of the kids on the team were fucking full-time wannabe pros who all had about 50 lbs on me. I wasn't interested in taking the sport so fucking seriously and training that hard just so I could withstand hits from these nuslave giganiggers.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA
im ded someone call ambulance

Yeah, it's one angle that Sup Forums hasn't really explored - the fact that we're being feminized through this process. Blacks mature at an extremely high rate. They reach sexual maturity faster, yet they're lumped into schools with normal kids. And white kids who may have otherwise gotten to perfect their athleticism are relegated to the sidelines.

And imagine girls' teams. I wouldn't put my daughter out there with black girls. They fight and get angry over nothing. Everyone's seen that video of the black girl playing soccer. Shit that may have otherwise been a 'tiff' turns into straight up nigga brawls - even on the girls' teams.

So we no longer have athletic pursuits because our parents want us to study too. Nigger parents just drop their kids at the community center where they can play sports all day every day. They're not trying to be valedictorian. They're not trying to get a 4.0. So just give them sports and the white kids can be just like the asian kids and study all day.

And that's where we are. Young white boys are left to feel like betas because they can't compete with grown men crowding out the sports teams. You'll never be able to compete with someone who entered puberty while you were still a 5'2 awkward geek. Why even bother developing your physical ability?

>Because white nationalists don't hate other race

>want their own ethnostate

This isn't linked to each other at all