Who are we in society and the right side of history

Reading a book on liberalism and modernization (ie, when a countries government and non-governmental resources get poured into raising a poor country up) and now they are getting into the ecological destruction and revolutions wrought from it.

user, do you feel alienated? Well then you might be justified to have those feelings and whatever the progressives say holds no moral bearings.

There is a thread on how Sweden is relocating kids from parents who have "neo-nazi" beliefs, imagine the unintended consequences. Jobs being exchanged for automation being another example of modernization tactics slowly effecting your way of life.

You go on the television and are constantly battered with propaganda by corporations, probably with a message constructed by technocrats who belief there ideas will save humanity.

We were alienated as Trump supporters by the society of broken people, we want humanity and tradition back. We are at a war with deep-thinkers who want to constantly use the world as a lab for their consistently failing experiments. Ever see Judge Dredd, it's quite akin to that Pentagon video where they predict the rise of mega-cities and environmental decay. If that occurs, the people will be more shattered, standards of living will drop, everything a cause of daring but deluded men. Perhaps even held up by an aristocracy of hypocrites.

MOAR HARLEQUIN ICHTHYOSIS PIX PL0X

Hell yes, I feel alienated. My society holds to the great anti-value: equality. A healthy person, who strives to be better, to climb, to improve, to win at evolution, to VALUE AT ALL, cannot affirm any of this.

However, and this is why it's so important to know about (((them))), certain things never change, namely evolution itself and the omnipresence of Power. What we are seeing in the push for equality is the Will to Power of a group who see themselves as unequal, as superior. And they're proving it. All we can do is prove it better. That's why we must:

1. Go moraline-free. What the Jews are doing isn't 'wrong' any more than the Falcons leading the Patriots in the first half was wrong. To say it's 'evil' to seek your own power is to self-cuck. If Whites were on top we'd want our potential rivals to believe in equality and 'love' too.

2. Stop basing claims to superiority on IQ. It's a scientific explanation for nigging, yes, but intelligence is a means and not an end. If IQ determines superiority we should gracefully submit to the Ashkenazim. But we don't live to be smart, we use smarts to live. The intellectual is a high-class slave: this is why Tradition puts a warrior, a man of the second caste, on top. The Will intellect serves is primary.

3. Rediscover beauty. Art shows us the reason for it all. The point of the striving. Why do I want Whites to win? Because of the kind of consciousness I experience in European music. That's the kind of soul at stake here.

/Nietzschean effusion, I'm gonna go work out

poor kiddo
this is why abortion is important

Nice post user, I to want to attain that spirit of will. Ever read the book Hyperion?

The condition can be treated with a special lotion. In such a case, there's no need for abortion.

pic related

> this is why abortion is important

My understanding is that Harlequin Ichthyosis is something that's not as easy to diagnose in utero or early on like down's syndrome. Also, Harlequin Ichthyosis babies usually never live long if they make it outside the womb.

>you go on the television
Why?

poor kid desu

This. Sometimes, abortion is an act of compassion (but only sometimes).

the kid still has bad genes.

remove it

>sometimes murder is an act is compassion

Yes, because that's how a person wants to live. Slathered in lotion 24/7 or risk looking like a dried up mud puddle

Please learn Chan layout and spacing.
That shit's a nightmare to look at.

Would you smash?

Better than dead

No. Not unless it's requested. Even then it's ethically dubious to kill someone. HOWEVER, it may be necessary for the greater good.

I feel alienated because a century ago I'd have been called up to serve in my nation's armed forces and participate in war which is, as George Patton described it, "the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood." Of course today, I, a 20 year old man at his physical peak (albeit not terribly impressive) am relegated to effectively pushing pencils and filling out paper work so that some corporate-academics can certify me to go on to do, "professional" pencil pushing. Man wasn't meant to exist like this. This world we've made is too safe and too sanitary.

>Stop basing claims to superiority on IQ. It's a scientific explanation for nigging, yes,
>but intelligence is a means and not an end. If IQ determines superiority we should
>gracefully submit to the Ashkenazim.

Jews lie about that shit. They don't test their whole populations.
Also, jews have more mental disorders connected to their intelligence.
If they do indeed have a superior IQ, they can't handle it.
But I suspect their neuroses are an inborn racial trait.

With a blunt object.

people like to romanticize right and wrong, good and evil based on this ever changing idea of morality.

the truth is much harsher than that and you can look to your own respective history for proof.

there is no "right" side of history.
only the winners get to write history, everything else is alternative IF even given the chance.

the ultimate law of nature is that only the "fit" survive.
this applies to ALL aspects of what you call existence.

No it isn't.

Is it?

Is that the green lantern?

Okay, my apologizes. But walls of text and they begin to complain. I understand this is sorta reddit, any suggestions.

Holy shit what the fuck

Sterilization is an option, too, Frenchanon.

>The condition can be treated with a special lotion.

This looks like something that requires gene therapy

Dude holt fuck. I never heard of HARLEQUIN ICHTHYOSIS before. Now I understand where the idea of demon born children came from in the ancient world.

Goddamn...nature is fucking brutal.

Yes, it can be you fucking retard.

Sieg heil.

Ever written a paragraph for a fucking paper? Format it like that.

>taking advice from a parody flag

back to the dumpster fire you came from heretic.

kek

Ummm pann yummy

correction: should have been spelled "to brow"

Life is overrated m8, sometimes death is better

>what're you lookin at smoothskin

lmfao

Yeah, I'm basically giving KMac the benefit of the doubt right now regarding IQ, but I have seen stuff here about how it's bogus.

I know Richard Lynn wrote a 2003 paper about how the IQ advantage was small and maybe not even real. But then he wrote a book on Ashkenazi intelligence. Anyone got a
>tl;dr?

this. Anything to tear down the voice of reason huh?

your pic looks like greek yoghurt you let out too long and has dried on the surface.

also. ew, stop putting babies inside out.

underrated

I fucking died

>life at all costs above dignity
are you christian perhaps?

I'd smash.