Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQZVt2oMtC0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_García_Moreno#Political_climate_and_assassination
youtube.com/watch?v=mmd4cFRSjl0
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPqSelVJvoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope so

Not if you go to confession and receive the Eucharist.

No your good, any High-Churchs (Catholic,Orthodox,Anglican,etc.) are Christian Churches.

>Catholic
Yes.

It's never too late to get saved.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQZVt2oMtC0

hahahahaha

The same spirit that tries to get people to blaspheme against God and do perverse things also tries to get you to praise and worship Mary.

I recently suffered this after a 40 day fast. Personally I won't ever join the Catholic church. It's full of idols, heresy and blasphemy.

I honestly don't understand why there are two churches for fuck sake.

Why would they want to deceive us to one or the other?

Catholic is the original Church, that Jesus founded, all other churches were founded by mortal men.

Yes, you worship the Virgin Mary.
Commandments 1 and 2 faggot.
Good news is you won't be tortured forever, that's made up.
Hell is based on two things.
The pagan demigoddess Hel and Gehenna, a trash burning area.
They're saying your soul is trash and will be treated accordingly.

Can someone fucking explain why commandments 1 and 2 are ignored? supposedly by Catholics? fugg

The Catholic Church was founded in 300AD by Emperor Constantine. The real church existed for nearly 3 centuries prior to that.

Yes. You are in a satanic club taken over by the kikes after Europe fell to the Zionists in 1945.

Because Catholics, like Jews and Mormons, follow the doctrines of men (false prophets) over the Divine Word.

>Catholic is the original Church
No it's not. God's church is a metaphysical gathering of people of all denominations who He builds together personally. It isn't anything to do with bricks or silly hats or gold.

It's sad that you can look through early "church father" writing and see them basically invent random stuff which wasn't said by God, and then throw it all together to make a bizarre religion.

Why is the Catholic church full of paedophilia and Freemasonry? They don't come from God. Celibacy isn't a requirement of God's children.

The real church was the Catholic Church that Consantine legalized, they were doing high-church practices prior to legalization, the early Christians were Catholic.

>You can be a rapist, murder people etc but as long as you accept Jesus on your death bed you will be going to heaven

>Catholics auto go to hell

All Christians are going to hel

Constantine hijacked and corrupted the real church. If Catholics were the true church then how come they can't even get the basics of the gospel correctly?

Lol no.
You have to be baptised and believe on Jesus Christ.
Also, God won't necessarily destroy your soul if you're a raping murderer but don't expect a nice life.

>God commands moses to make Ark of the covenant

>Do not make or worship images

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The mark of the beast is accepting worship of something not from God, the number of a man. By putting men above God.

That's what the pharisee did in Lord Jesus' time, they were called vipers and wicked people. They praised themselves and walked around smugly and were money grubbing kikes. They put their own traditions above the commandments of God. They even got mad at God when He didn't do some stupid tradition of handwashing when He ate.

The same reaction you get from Catholics when you point out things in their organization which is contrary to the will of God, they get angry at you.

>God said don't bow to idols
>Catholics get angry when you point out they bow and pray to idols

A religion of men.

>shut up goy, do what I say, no no reading is not for you, do what we tell you!

Based clapburger.

You ask about the differences between veneration and worship. The technical terms that are used seem appropriate for the explanation. The chief ones are dulia, hyperdulia, and latria. Dulia is a Greek term meaning the veneration or homage, different in nature and degree from that given to God, that is paid to the saints. It includes, for example, honoring the saints and seeking their intercession with God. Related to dulia is Hyperdulia, the special veneration accorded the Blessed Virgin Mary because of her unique role in the mystery of Redemption, her exceptional gifts of grace from God, and her pre eminence among the saints. Hyperdulia is not adoration; only God is adored. Such adoration reserved exclusively for God is termed latria, a Greek-rooted Latin term that refers to that form of praise and worship due to God alone. I hope this assists you.

Penance too, and the Virtues also are important

>Orthodox,Anglican
schismatics

>all these schismatics thinking that we worship the Virgin Mary and the saints while we just ask them to pray for us
activates my almonds lads
what don't you understand in "ORA PRO NOBIS" ?

>2017
>not realizing all Saved are saints by definition
Enjoy your Jewish Cult.

Any Catholics want to explain why they worship images?

just to visit you

And why do they follow the pope? Fuck I'm confused I don't know what to do lads

Just make sure you die on a Saturday night right after you make confession.

Are you looking for a church to join?

How do Catholics worship images? I've never noticed that and I'm Catholic.

> I don't know what to do

About what? Were you raised Catholic?

Literally the Jews user.
The whole Mary worship thing comes directly from Jewish oral tradition. It is Shekhinah worship, where you pray to some blasphemous female side of God which does not exist anywhere outside of Jewish oral tradition.

No. If you believeth in him you will have life everlasting.

You give honor to holy images, not worship them as gods. If you lay flowers at your mother's grave, are you worshiping either your mother or her grave?

>a simple prayer to the mother of Jesus Christ triggers baptist tards this much

The lessons we were taught are corrupted but that doesn't mean you will be.
Jesus was not a pacifist and didn't say "Turn the other cheek", that's a Lucifarian lie.

Watch Zynkyoku Haku on YT with an open mind

No.

No, you are not going to hell for being catholic.

Because there is no hell/heaven/afterlife/God, desu. Just complete non-existence like before you were born.

Have a lovely weekend, OP!

Might as well pray to Satan or BBC, commandments 1 and 2.

Going through RCIA

>>all these schismatics thinking that we worship the Virgin Mary and the saints while we just ask them to pray for us

Do prayers going to "fast tracked" saints like mother Teresa have the same power as prayers to old school saints, some who needed decades for sainthood?

>pedos
They only entered the priesthood because of Vatican II and the fact that they were all gay. Funny how everyone leaves that part out.

>Freemasonry
The Masons fucking hate us. They fucking murdered a beloved Ecuadorian president because he was Catholic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_García_Moreno#Political_climate_and_assassination

>If you lay flowers at your mother's grave, are you worshiping either your mother or her grave?

I screwed Flower one time in the cemetary dammit!

The leadership of the Order of Templar were Khazars that accepted Judaism as a way to operate banks that charge usury fees. Their price was to depose the order, have all of their men tortured and killed, as well as have the Catholic church appropriate all their riches and property. If your leadership pulled that without knowing you'd hate the church too, which is exactly what the plan of the Khazar's was to begin with.

It is true that The Catholic Church has been infiltrated by Jews, liberals and Freemasons but it is important to remember that it is The One True Church of God on this Earth and that it is lead by The Holy Spirit and in the end will prevail over thoes who try to tear it down. Many of the dogmas in the Church canon law were made up by man and are used to undermine The Church but as long as we ignore those we're good, and no disagreeing with the dogmas doesn't excommunicate you that's bs made up by the enemies within The Church. The Church has been through a lot of hard times throughout the ages and this is most certainly one of them but in the end remember:
"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18

>Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

Praying to Mary is not "worshiping another God". Praying to the mother of Lord. The prayer mentions the Lord ("Hail Mary full of grace the LORD is with thee").

Hermes warned of crystalizing the truths he learned, religions were direct affront to his wishes and two thousand years later we're still living in a reality skewed by evil ones masquerading as spiritual leaders

You shouldn't pray to anyone but God. It's obvious.

Some Catholics are spared the eternal agony they so richly deserve but with all the cocks you have sucked you will not be one them.

Your church association won't save you. All that matters is if you are saved by the Lord, only the Lord can get you to God (and therefore to Heaven after death).

Do you pray to Jesus?

you sound just like the jews who crucified jesus

second comandment says to not pray to graven images. you guys are the ones that popularized the crucifix and statues of saints.

the british isles are protestant soil user best make things right.

the first christians followed the doctrine of St Paul and mass consisted of a preacher washing everyone's feet and sharing a meal.

No

>triggered by a crucifix

(((hmmm))))

No, Charles II was the rightful British Catholic king until the filthy pleb parliament invited a foreign king.

with the carven image of jesus on it ya.

Your soul gets weighed and transported through the pipeline.

Show me in the Bible where it says to pray to Jesus over God.

But it was a sacrificial "meal," not an ordinary meal. It's dishonest to pretend the bishop just had everyone over for dinner. Even the Last Supper was a formulaic liturgical service. Example, from St. Paul:

>The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread. Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar? What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing? But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Jesus is the son of God though, not God himself

>You can just go to heaven no matter what you do
>Protestants

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=mmd4cFRSjl0

There's a difference between making a statue and praying to the statue.

yes but they usually pray to it.

It must be tough being that stupid

Jesus is God in the flesh.

> Believing in heaven and hell

Seems pretty fucking stupid to me

>John 5:22
>moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgement to the son that all may honour the Son just as they honour the father, he who does not honour the son does not honour the father, who sent him

Only God knows bro
seek repentance and mercy

Once again, where does it say to pray to Jesus OVER God.

While not a Christian anymore even when I was I saw hardly any difference in the two that would warrant enough difference.

So from a post-Christian view, if the Christian god exists than I’d say your good

But if allah or some other god is real then your fucked just like me bruv

He'll isn't real

honour = prayer

Yep

Mattew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

gay

Jesus is God in the flesh.

>This is what people believe

You can literally just believe and go to heaven

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Just post the 7 minute version

John 11:25

25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die

>not KJV

based

The Catholic Church is the only Church that has gone on producing saints who have worked miracles. It is the Church of the saints and the martyrs.

Protestantism was founded 500 years ago by a fat German who spent his time speaking to the devil, getting drunk, and fornicating. I'm not even joking or exaggerating. None of the Protestant founders were saints. NOT A SINGLE ONE. Not only were they not saints, but they were even profoundly evil.

>he thinks saint means someine the c*Tholic church calls one
Ummm no sweetie saints is any one saved. I'm a saint and so is and

Salvation by faith alone is a heresy condemned by St James in his epistle.

If you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior no you will not go to Hell.

I follow the church that Christ himself started in 33 AD on the day of Pentecost.

Not the Satanic whore of Babylon started in 300 AD by Constantine to consolidate power. Perverse.

No he doesn't faggot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPqSelVJvoA

And if he did then he contradicted the over one hundred verses saying just believe

This

Have you touched any little boys ?

Catholic logic. Use three different words for worship. We don't "worship" Mary, it's this other word.

>Salvation by faith alone is a heresy condemned by St James in his epistle.
Oh really? Show me that in the Bible please.

No but consider other options

"Turn the other cheek" is not a lie, it is just misinterpreted. It does not mean to let others walk all over you, but rather demanding respect when demeaned.

they can't

Romans 4:5King James Version (KJV)
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

They're the same thing

Jesus is god

no you are in right church lad

You only go to hell of you believe in it

BY YOUR LIPS AND WITH YOUR HEART YOU WILL BE SAVED...RELIGION DONT MATTER