Tobacco kills people

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

Tobacco kills people. Government regulates it.
Drugs kill people. Government regulates it.
Alcohol kills people. Government regulates it.
Transportation kills people. Government regulates it.
Obesity related death overshadows all other forms of mortality. Government, CDC, won't even classify it.
Preventable death, nonetheless.

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

taxes

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

I can not even comprehend the outcry of a tax for being fat.

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

food isn't regulated
get a load of this guy

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

I agree, they should deregulate all those other things.

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

eat more meat and corn syrup, goy

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

not regulated to the point of doing jail time for breaking a scale. and how the fuck to inmates get fat?

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

organic food cost more than other food
what a total rip
it's expensive to eat healthy

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

how many of you here are fat fucks and how much do you blame your parents for it

Christian Long
Christian Long

>>146139079
what about not regulating food but if you are fat you have to pay extra taxes?

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

substance abuse covers the cost of rehab clinics for welfare recipients. why not a rehab for fatties? something else is going on and it involves a shitload of profit that i am not part of.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

because food is so fundamental to our existence, the very thought of regulating such a basic foundational necessity would cause an uproar.

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

That's clever. Do it, burgers.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

didn't Britain ban all eating utensils? are there even any fat brits left?

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

meat is so high in calories
it contributes to obesity
it's bad for the enviroment too
let's tax the shit out of it
these goyim should be eating soy anyway

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

we are one of the fattest nations in Europe. you don't need assault-utensils to stuff shit into your mouth.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

how about tax breaks for people with a normal/healthy BMI?

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

it has already begun.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

Just make it legal to deny medical care to fat fucks without payment upfront, and make it legal to charge fat fucks more, since they actually cost more to treat. It's that simple.

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

woah, you guys are gifted AND talented.

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

Your right the government needs to stop regulating all those things and needs to stop giving corn subsides that make High fructose corn syrup really cheap.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

fatties need to reach the level of disgust that smokers did, then the purging can begin. i think there are some states now that are smoke free.

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

They are allowed to buy junk food in the commissary often times depending on the prison. There probably aren't any fat people at all in a supermax prison unless they have a thyroid disorder or something.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

I am chubby. I go from being in shape to chubby, back and forth. there is a very simple explanation. When I make the transition to being in shape it takes hard work and determination. Going from in shape to chubby is quite the opposite. It is very easy to do. When i get fat, it is no ones fault but my own. this goes for the rest of the population too. Stop being lazy and blaming other people. and fyi, im currently fat and making the changes to get in shape again, so im not some skinny, in shape faggot that cant relate or is on some high horse. It is hard work, get tf over it and do it.

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

its designed to kill off the undesirable bottom class.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

nigger doesnt know what per serving is
no surprise

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

you could just identify as thin and force your identity on others.

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

the only difference between lower classes and higher classes is that the higher classes believe they're superior to everyone else. belief doesn't mean shit, we are all humans.

William Williams
William Williams

The government shouldn't regulate any of those things.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

When the ****** ******* takes over, every soda manufacturer and heroin trafficker will be shot in times square

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

yeah that would involve "maths", which could lead to "fractions".

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

/pol/ loathes anything off the mean, in terms of genetic or chemical manipulation as a Jewish plot
Genetic engineering or speed could end obesity as a physical possibility
Good thing both of those are illegal too

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

we are all humans.
dumb britbongs actually thinks we're all equal LMAO

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

being thin is one thing, being healthy is another.

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

found the poo at the bottom of the caste.

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

they are superior in some ways. i mean, cmon.

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

I hate fatties more than I hate niggers. Obese people should be put into labor camps

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

baby steps. eradicate one vice at a time.

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

being thin is one thing, being healthy is another.
thin

Does "thin" mean 6'1", 90lbs, or does "thin" mean "small fat".

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

if you take everything relating to societal classes out of the equation then yes. we all have arms, legs, we all bleed red, we all have brains, hearts, livers etc.

David Price
David Price

Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

superiority is subjective. its not an objective fact. what is great to one isn't great to another.

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

if I ignore everyones differences we are all the same
dumb stupid britbong

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

if I ignore everyones differences we are all the same

are you saying this isn't correct?

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

this is nuts... wow. People over 4x really feel like its okay to be that disgusting

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

is there really a "fat community?" and if so, are they really broken into categories of small and large fats? this world man...

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

this is dumb, you're being stupid. just stop

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

takes "devouring themselves" to the ultimate level.

James Richardson
James Richardson

the only thing that divides everyone is a 3lb blob that sits between both ears.

John Cox
John Cox

Speaking of superiority, I bet the small fats feel superior to the large fats. In their own sick way

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

thats so far from the truth. Your insecurity is showing.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Yes. Provably so.
Class-based society doesn't mean shit, peoples skills are what get them where they are, outside of the people (usually stuck up cunts) that win the genetic lottery and get inheritance from parents.
Class-based society is a by-product of peoples skills being generalized.

The whole nobility shit then came from that with uptight pricks thinking they were superior because they amassed so much power or control, etc.

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Peak capitalism has been achieved. Absolutely abominable.

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

3lb

i say good negroid chap, what?

John Howard
John Howard

explain how it's far from the fruth

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

3lb is average.

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Yes but there are common metrics we have come to consensus on as a society as indicators of status: monetary, tangible, and investment assets (i.e. high net worth or "wealth"), ability to enact change within society ("power"), having a satisfied romantic life such a wife. This is status in our society. High status individuals can be either wealthy, powerful, or a mix, and are often in high profile relationships, even among the most narcissistic we find this to be evident. You could very much so say, with the above as a premise, they are superior in status if they are superior in wealth or power, and that makes them "better." Is it the gf? Is it the money? Is it the ability to make or break careers/cities/countries that makes one "better?" I think it's a mix, and there's a spectrum of these axis that could be representative as the climb all of us make for status. Including you.
That's just my opinion.

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

The only "good" thing about that insanity is that it helped me realize from the beginning that "white privilege" was bullshit. Utter bullshit. How?

Before there was white privilege, there was thin privilege, and it was the most insane, selfish, self-defeating, female jewish thing you'd guess it is, if you don't already know. It was a great redpill in 2007, before the jewish tumblr cancer spread to mainstream identity victim politics.

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

It's time you realised the government doesn't work for your benefit but for the benefit of the corporations.

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

lmao brainlet

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

Being fat screws with your hormones, they want men to be feminised and too lethargic to do anything.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

I was fat growing up. I think my parents should have fought my pickiness more back then, but I still say it was my fault. I wish I'd had my current tastes all my life.

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Peak capitalism has been achieved. Absolutely abominable.
I won't defend this other than to say this level of gluttony is possible only through government corn subsidies, and slowly making it illegal to just let these parasites die.

What I really don't get, is if all a person can afford is 6000 calories of "unhealthy food", then why don't they just not eat all of it? Can't they just eat like 1,000 calories of bad food??????

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

are you better off knowing this?

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

Post top tier food from your country to trigger amerifats.

slav dish pic related

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

exactly, status is an entirely made up human construct, it's not a truth, it doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme, it's just another frivolous piece of shit that we subscribe to, to give ourselves a sense of purpose, something to aspire to. no one is going to hold it against you for rejecting it for what it is, at least I won't.

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

most more fatty delusion.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

Should go full public insurance and tax anybody with a BMI exceeding the healthy amount. Exceptions made for /fit/izens, of course.

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

looks muzzie. checks flag.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

People eating themselves to death is the measure of a successful government.

Defend the means of food production and our ability to keep it, then get the fuck out of the way.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Your mom's a muzzie.

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

Big pharma + meat/dairy industries = unholy alliance

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

eating themselves to death
wouldn't "eating themselves to a long life" be a better measure?

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

I do have to agree in some aspect. You say the only difference between us is our brain, which defines who we are and how we act. In a way that makes sense. On one hand you have the crazy crack smoking nut job on the corner rambling nonsense and on the other you have an intelligent, sober individual that acts like a professional and speaks with intelligence. With this example, you could say each of them are very different in many ways, or you could say the only real difference is that "blob" between their ears. I guess it depends on how you look at the situation. Most people don't look at it like that though, In fact it is kinda dumb to look at it that way. The only people that take things to that level are insecure people, in this case fatties, that don't have the willpower to get into shape. At the end of the day, a 600 pound fat bitch with diabetes and a 175 pound athlete have more differences than their brains.

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Just eat less. I eat the food I've always eaten, just less, and have lost 80 lbs so far. You can achieve your dreams.

James Flores
James Flores

there is no excuse to be fat. a fat person displays a lack of willpower that most likely also manifests itself in other personality traits. you can lose weight eating McDonald's everyday, just don't eat so much of it

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

what even was the point she was trying to make with that post anyway? I never got it.

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

yeah that whole pasteurization and growth hormone thing makes it pretty clear. FDA - food and drugs.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

organic
healthy

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

7 fucking limes.

This is the best "let them eat cake" of our generation.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

I don't think that's the point. Yea sure, by that logic nothing really matters objectively, the universe will keep on expanding regardless of whether I go on a date with my wife tonight or if I make my day trades correctly. But for me that's the point of life; I came to the point of existential nihilism too, however I decided that I wouldn't let the reality around me be a source of depression but rather optimism. I decide for my life that the pursuit of happiness is my meaning for life, and that does include attaining status. Is it in the grand scheme of things a stupid game? Sure. But functionally in our society, where it's more than just you and me, there is an "objective ideal." I choose to be a part of this society because there's nothing better to do. You sound smart and I think you should do the same, and learn about personal finance and investment. It's really not that hard in the states - two IRAs, typically one ERA (two if you're public sector), learn to trade well over the long term (my five year is 22%, I double my money every four and a half years, amazon be praised), and you'll never go hungry or have to work for money after 20 years.
I likewise won't hold it against you to pursue your objectivity, but for me it's not worth it. I'm human and feel emotional wants so close to needs (human companionship, material comfort, etc.) that I feel bound to pursue them and am happy I choose to. I hope you find your happiness as well.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

Just imagine how great it would be if welfare was killed off and robot soldiers were deployed.
WHEN

Higher BMI with muscle isn't inherently healthier.
Higher BMI is the generally the same, your body requires more effort to fuel itself, to send blood around it, leading to more damage done over time.
Humans aren't supposed to have huge frames like that. It is beyond what our evolution has experienced for any reasonable length of time.
And before you go "but muh hunter gatherers!", go look at people that live those lives even today, come back with pictures of them with muscles bulging out their nasal canals and eyelids so powerful they could crush tree trunks.
Ain't happenin'.
There is such a thing as being "too fit".
Fit freaks die just as much as inactive unhealthy people. You see it all the time where people have had massive heart attacks mid-session, or strokes. A sadly increasing statistic is people dying mid-marathon, even on TV.

It's not AS damaging as obese-freaks though, because they have the added disadvantage of clogs in veins and arteries and more inactivity because of weight.
But it is still more damaging than an average frame.
See just above average? That should be the top of what you should be doing. Anywhere above is detrimental to human genetics.
It increases damage to arteries most notably and increases your chances of lethal events for every year after you pass those sizes.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

It's none of the government's business how long people live, so long as there aren't products being sold that deliberately cause health issues.

For example, a company adding a spoonful of lead to a cookie should be regulated, a company adding an extra spoonful of sugar to a cookie should be none of the government's business.

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

I didn't say that with fatties in mind. I said it because it's accurate. everyone is the same except for that blob that guides us. that blob can be shaped into any shape or form by a multitude of factors, unquantifiable factors. but at the end of the day, it's that blob of mass with it's millions/ billions/ trillions of potential that shapes us and defines us. if we were to remove the blob from every human and replace it with a replica that was identical in every individual we would all be the same except physically. our physicality is defined also by our blob to an extent.

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

it's because food isn't considered dangerous or poison. it's not as black and white as the drug stuff either. it's a grey area of life. some food is beneficial, some can be dangerous in masses.

government can't regulate food intake of individuals much, especially not with the free market and capitalist businesses. if your body doesn't tell or show you that you shouldn't eat too much fried food for example, you're on your own. complications will be felt regardless.

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

That amount of food wouldn’t even last 3-4 days for a single person, let alone a family of 3 for a week.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

Government regulate everything, more at eleven.

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

they're 5 for a dollar where i live...

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Regulate being fat
Hold on there, communist.

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

This is it. You have it right.
People that complain about food being so super expensive are usually the ones that are way overweight and used to eating 5 meals a day, excluding snacks which together usually make up 2 extra fucking meals.

It's not hard to eat healthy. Humans eat way too much for the lives they live.
Since we are no longer a hunter-gatherer species, we can cut out massive amounts of nutrient requirements we used to have.
Most humans today can easily get by on 2 meals a day.
You can take those meals and split them up, but no more than 2 typical sized plates about 10~ inches diameter.

I personally just eat 2 meals a day, saves hassle.
High protein and complex carb breakfast, some fruit with it, salad of leafy greens (spinach), can't beat it.
What I will be doing tomorrow for example is chicken fried in a pan, no oil at medium with red onions and broccoli for 5 minutes, around 3 minutes in I put some spices and sauce in and mix it quickly to coat it all and dehydrate.
Put some rice and couscous on.
Take the chicken and veg out.
Put in some bell peppers, radishes, carrots and fry those up a bit.
Take out, put an egg in, fry it whatever way I prefer, quick scramble, omelette, sunny side up with runny yolk or harder yolk, depends.
Very simple, takes about 12-15 minutes pre and cook.
It's just not that hard. People seriously overthink things.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

ive read the study you are talking about. about people dieing from running marathons. the number of deaths did go up, but the number of people who fell out did not. The length of medical response time did go up by multiple minutes. They concluded that with the rising popularity of these events and the amount of cars on the road, the reason for the rise in deaths was mainly due to the fact that medical personnel cant get to the victim and transport them to the hospital as quickly as they were able to in the past.

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

Just broke up with ex
Renter the dating scene
Can't find a single thin woman
What the fuck happened?

Why is everyone fat? Why do people think this is okay?

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

You guys should check out Fed Up on Netflix

It’s a really interesting watch.

In terms of the food industry I think we need to demonize it just like we did the tobacco industry, taxes, tags on the products that tell about its health issues, everything done to tobacco needs to be done to junk and processed food and soft drinks

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

I havent seen anyone fat in Gulag, even guards are thin, pink and somewhat drunk.

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

bump

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

status only equates to happiness because you have derived that from your environment. I wasn't even speaking from a nihilistic perspective, I meant it really doesn't mean anything, status isn't everything in life, you have your own abilities, your own interests and that should be what you strive towards, not the perceived valuable traits set out by society.

John Robinson
John Robinson

Even if that is true for the marathons, it still doesn't explain the massive increases in death of fit-freaks and muscle-heads.
And these aren't people on mad drugs either. (like Zyzz)
Just typical people that got a bit of the /fit/ boner.

The reason was found out recently because of the massive strains it puts on the vascular system in extreme exercise bouts, as well as damage done to micro-vessels throughout the body because of the increased blood pressure during exercise.
Both of these increase heart attack and stroke respectively.

A better alternative to long strenous exercise regimes is interval training, especially high-intensity interval training (HIIT)
Both of these give you the same amount of effort on the body but a lower overall amount of damage compared to traditional exercise.
Although it can still kill people because, fact is, there is no such thing as an average person in any biological sense. Genetics are so varied that it'd be hard to tell what genes are responsible for increased mortality in those that exercise beyond basic aerobic exercises.
Still on-going research in that general area. Always tragic to see people die that just want to be fit and healthy.

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

Putting taxes on fat people would only prevent cat people from stay fat, it would help healthy people from becoming unhealthy

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

Holy shit, thats almost exactly as unhealthy as some shitty burger. Simple starches, fatty red meat and almost no veggies.

I have said it once and will say it again. The reason why Amerifats are fat is because they down sparkling sugar water with color, like europoors down top water.

Italian and French food is about as unhealthy as the average american diet, but people in those countries seldomly leave the overweight category, while Amerifats just baloon to grotesque proportions.

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

Fuck my spelling dammit

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

Rehab for fatties....you mean exercise? It's litterally free....

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

Just fucking run some kms per day and don't gobble food like there is no tomorrow. A plate of buckwheat, piece of fish and some salad is enough for most people.

Noah Price
Noah Price

Food is regulated, but not the sugar levels and not consumption and also quality is questionable. Italians eat meat all the time and you won't see fatties like in OP's picture.

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

I've had a long running hypothesis that there are two reasons Americans are so overweight: we drive everywhere, and we consume significantly more amounts of refined sugars (mostly in drinks) than other countries.

Many Americans don't realize that a single can of soda with a meal is almost doubling your caloric intake for that meal from the way refined sugars metabolize, essentially the soda being a meal by itself. If Americans just stopped drinking soda I'm sure the obesity ratio in this country would drop by at least 30%.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

egg soup and muffins

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

fatty red meat
unhealthy

Jesus Christ, Sup Forums pisses me off on every nutrition thread. Absolutely plebeian.

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

There's no carbs like n pizza which is 80% bread or burgers 50% bread, sandwiches, etc. Not even talking about all the breaded shit they eat everyday. Muh bread sticks and garlic bread as an appetizer lol.

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

PAY

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

Well vote in communism and that fat people wont happen.

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

Americans are obese
This is not news.

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

Forgot about all that pasta crap they eat because muh italian food.

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

Myoglobin in excess is bad for you, faggot, get the fuck over it. You can get your iron and protein from other sources.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

That it is.
These nutjobs eating insane amounts of food during exercise aren't even doing anything useful for themselves.
They are shitting and pissing out useful nutrients every day. The body has a maximum capacity for nutrient use per hour.

I made some nice fish last week there. Damn it was nice.
Had a salad of spinach, rocket and grated mature cheddar cheese.
The batter on the fish I made from oat and wheat with some spices.
Minimal frying and in to the oven for most of the cooking. Oven lets some of those oils leach out leaving behind a nice crisp batter.

Pretty correct.
Simple sugars should really only ever be consumed in the morning in addition to complex sugars.
The simple ones give you that nice kick to get in to gear in the morning and the complex ones give you the energy through the day.
The only other situation would be minimal sips in emergency situations during disasters.
Beyond that, it's only detrimental.
I say that even though I just drank a can at 8pm ( over an hour ago)
But I only do that rarely and I will also be exercising anyway.

Consuming simple sugars all the time leads to spikes, the body stores most of the sugar to try combat it, leaving them fatter, in persistent state of lethargy.
In addition to that, the shit quality food people eat that isn't nutrient dense is also pushing peoples bodies in to a "store fucking all the things!!" mode because it thinks all its food sources are drying up.
Our genetics haven't experienced a situation where large amounts of food is so devoid of useful nutrients.
It panics just like in the issues that are causing massive increases in autoimmune as well, namely we are living a more sterile life devoid of bacteria by over-washing ourselves and over-cooking food.
When the body doesn't detect bacteria everywhere for long periods, it begins to panic and dials the sensitivity up. Eventually it "revokes" the keys to harmless bacteria and goes nuclear on their asses.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

rehab as in fat farm. a prison where you only get minimal calorie intake by green leafy vegetables.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

Fit freaks die just as much as inactive unhealthy people
But that's not true

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Where I am fast food has a higher tax rate than cigarettes.

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Obesity starts to piss you off when you realize for decades people have been eating 2x to 3x more food than you have.
You don't just "get" fat and stay fat eating 25-40% more food than people.

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

Eating disorder cant be ut down so easily...no everyone eats at the same pace or gain weight evenly...its hard to put a number on was okay for you but no okay for me

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

i was not even aware of the tax disparity on meals. MN must be skinny as fuck.

Visitors to Minneapolis, Minnesota pay the highest meals tax: a combined 10.775 percent rate.

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

just put a tax on any food with added salt or sugar

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

eating GMO

Thank God the EU banned that shit at it has been proven to make Americans fat and stupid.

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

But it is.
You can literally exercise yourself to death very easily, none of it being related to food or fluid intake. (or lack thereof)

Strenuous activity damages major blood vessels and the cardiac muscle after about an 30-40 minutes. The longer, the more damage is done.
High activity is leading to plaque build-ups in dramatically higher numbers in response to this.
Not the opposite, which is thought would happen.

Intense and long sessions of exercise are not normal.
The body can't handle it.
It is also not a replacement for being physically active the rest of the day, no exercise is.
Low-impact exercise over a longer period is best with a few HIITs sessions.
This is why office jobs are crippling and killing people in the millions, but so too are standing jobs. Any generally solid and unchanging stance for more than 2 hours is permanently detrimental to health. (which is why I laugh at the standing desks meme, fucking retards)

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

Does nothing. Just removes taste for everyone.

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

GMOs are not a problem to eat, educate yourself. They just force other cultivars out of farming.

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Fit freaks take roids.

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

Obesity related death overshadows all other forms of mortality. Government, CDC, won't even classify it.
Preventable death, nonetheless.
because
THEY
CAUSED
IT.
SUGAR: See Obama "pretending" to care about sugar
and doing nothing about it for 8 years
complete fraud
complicit
this is how they attack
it's part of their attack
it's a war
wake up niggers

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

tax today == not getting something for free
learn to exist

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Not all the time. That was also checked for during most of these studies.
There is still damage done in such a short period of time.
There is no arguing against it. It is fact.

You're trying to say that you can't break your neck by spinning it around hard enough, or break your joints by unfolding a limb too quickly.
It's the same thing. The body has limits to what is acceptable. The heart and veins are no exception.

Henry Price
Henry Price

we are all humans.
hahahhahahaaaaaaa
you fucking kike
1. no
2. you sound like you are a remainer
why the fuck even exist?
you live in, and are complicit in, the greatest child-rape event in history
you sick fucking retard
unironically kill yourself for what you've done to those kids

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

Wrong. Obese fatsos have no significant nutrient deficiencies. If so you could cure obesity with a pill or a shot.

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

GMOs can withstand heavier pesticide use. Eating that poison is absolutely a problem.

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

you are very angry, maybe you should evaluate your life and why you are so hateful. often times hate towards others if a reflection of the hate you feel towards yourself.

John Long
John Long

is*

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

Who the fuck tought you that carbs in pizza are a problem. Wheat has a protein content close to soy, and can supply most nutrients easily. Don't eat a whole pizza it generaly has enough calories for a whole day.

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

GMOs are supposed to be resistant to one specific herbicide. As plants are more or less unaffected by pesticides. That means less spraying. Makes economic sense. As nobody wants to dump expensive chemicals by the tonne on crop fields.

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

Sugar is evil
t. pop "science" amateur

WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS PRETEND TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SUGAR OR SALT

Ayden White
Ayden White

You need to be 21 to eat a burger
This is what you want?

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

A literal Olympian, and legitimate holder of the title "World's Strongest Man"

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

Makes no sense. The fit craze is not new, maybe in the US, but the roid craze, that is pure American. Partly due to a good economy which makes roids afordable.

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

Muslims kill people
Government regulates people

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

Peak capitalism
people get too much food
Peak communism
people get no food

Liam James
Liam James

rehab for fatties?
jail with 1000 cal rations?

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

Pesticides are chemical compounds that are used to kill pests, including insects, rodents, fungi and unwanted plants (weeds). t. WHO
Oh, it makes perfect economic sense. Monsanto gets the money and Americans get the sickness and early death from xenoestrogen and reduced gut bacteria. What's not to love?

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

This is why office jobs are crippling and killing people in the millions
But this was proven wrong by health researches and ever-growing average life expectancy.

Mason Price
Mason Price

The left eating itself has never been more appropriate considering these fucking fatasses eat everything already.

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

Yet your posts give people cancer and nothing has been done.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

not what i've been told. we are one race, the human race.

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

Just don’t eat sugar and workout a few days a week you fat fuck.

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

I image fat people are already taxed. They eat more, they wear out furniture faster, their cars have to work harder to get them around, they have to replace shoes more often, etc. This is why fat people are usually poor.

Colton Price
Colton Price

and you get release not based on time served but pounds lost. amputations do not count.

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

i am pretty sure the government will regulate the chans in due time.

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

I bet you burgers never tried pic related. I'm starting to feel for you poor fucks itt.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Who says you need organic foods to not be an obese fat fuck? Fucking

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

there is an income tax on skinny people to pay for fat peoples surgeries so there sorta is

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

116$ a month on food
thats not too bad

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

ahahhahaahahaaaaa

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

it says a lot about you
that you can so transparently project your own securities
and yet
and yet
you imagine that people cannot see you for what you are
there are some of us
who can, quite happily, hate others, for good reason
while being quite content with our lot, our families, our lives, our jobs and our interests.
learn to hate
it's good for you
faggot

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

insecurities*
blah blahl yadda yadda has the jews

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page