Tobacco kills people. Government regulates it

Tobacco kills people. Government regulates it.
Drugs kill people. Government regulates it.
Alcohol kills people. Government regulates it.
Transportation kills people. Government regulates it.
Obesity related death overshadows all other forms of mortality. Government, CDC, won't even classify it.
Preventable death, nonetheless.

taxes

I can not even comprehend the outcry of a tax for being fat.

>food isn't regulated
get a load of this guy

I agree, they should deregulate all those other things.

eat more meat and corn syrup, goy

not regulated to the point of doing jail time for breaking a scale. and how the fuck to inmates get fat?

organic food cost more than other food
what a total rip
it's expensive to eat healthy

how many of you here are fat fucks and how much do you blame your parents for it

what about not regulating food but if you are fat you have to pay extra taxes?

substance abuse covers the cost of rehab clinics for welfare recipients. why not a rehab for fatties? something else is going on and it involves a shitload of profit that i am not part of.

because food is so fundamental to our existence, the very thought of regulating such a basic foundational necessity would cause an uproar.

That's clever. Do it, burgers.

didn't Britain ban all eating utensils? are there even any fat brits left?

>meat is so high in calories
>it contributes to obesity
>it's bad for the enviroment too
>let's tax the shit out of it
>these goyim should be eating soy anyway

we are one of the fattest nations in Europe. you don't need assault-utensils to stuff shit into your mouth.

how about tax breaks for people with a normal/healthy BMI?

it has already begun.

Just make it legal to deny medical care to fat fucks without payment upfront, and make it legal to charge fat fucks more, since they actually cost more to treat. It's that simple.

woah, you guys are gifted AND talented.

Your right the government needs to stop regulating all those things and needs to stop giving corn subsides that make High fructose corn syrup really cheap.

fatties need to reach the level of disgust that smokers did, then the purging can begin. i think there are some states now that are smoke free.

They are allowed to buy junk food in the commissary often times depending on the prison. There probably aren't any fat people at all in a supermax prison unless they have a thyroid disorder or something.

I am chubby. I go from being in shape to chubby, back and forth. there is a very simple explanation. When I make the transition to being in shape it takes hard work and determination. Going from in shape to chubby is quite the opposite. It is very easy to do. When i get fat, it is no ones fault but my own. this goes for the rest of the population too. Stop being lazy and blaming other people. and fyi, im currently fat and making the changes to get in shape again, so im not some skinny, in shape faggot that cant relate or is on some high horse. It is hard work, get tf over it and do it.

its designed to kill off the undesirable bottom class.

>nigger doesnt know what per serving is
no surprise

you could just identify as thin and force your identity on others.

the only difference between lower classes and higher classes is that the higher classes believe they're superior to everyone else. belief doesn't mean shit, we are all humans.

The government shouldn't regulate any of those things.

When the ****** ******* takes over, every soda manufacturer and heroin trafficker will be shot in times square

yeah that would involve "maths", which could lead to "fractions".

>Sup Forums loathes anything off the mean, in terms of genetic or chemical manipulation as a Jewish plot
>Genetic engineering or speed could end obesity as a physical possibility
>Good thing both of those are illegal too

>we are all humans.
dumb britbongs actually thinks we're all equal LMAO

being thin is one thing, being healthy is another.

found the poo at the bottom of the caste.

they are superior in some ways. i mean, cmon.

I hate fatties more than I hate niggers. Obese people should be put into labor camps

baby steps. eradicate one vice at a time.

>being thin is one thing, being healthy is another.
>thin

Does "thin" mean 6'1", 90lbs, or does "thin" mean "small fat".

if you take everything relating to societal classes out of the equation then yes. we all have arms, legs, we all bleed red, we all have brains, hearts, livers etc.

Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?

superiority is subjective. its not an objective fact. what is great to one isn't great to another.

>if I ignore everyones differences we are all the same
dumb stupid britbong

>if I ignore everyones differences we are all the same

are you saying this isn't correct?

this is nuts... wow. People over 4x really feel like its okay to be that disgusting

is there really a "fat community?" and if so, are they really broken into categories of small and large fats? this world man...

this is dumb, you're being stupid. just stop

takes "devouring themselves" to the ultimate level.

the only thing that divides everyone is a 3lb blob that sits between both ears.

Speaking of superiority, I bet the small fats feel superior to the large fats. In their own sick way

thats so far from the truth. Your insecurity is showing.

Yes. Provably so.
Class-based society doesn't mean shit, peoples skills are what get them where they are, outside of the people (usually stuck up cunts) that win the genetic lottery and get inheritance from parents.
Class-based society is a by-product of peoples skills being generalized.

The whole nobility shit then came from that with uptight pricks thinking they were superior because they amassed so much power or control, etc.

Peak capitalism has been achieved. Absolutely abominable.

>3lb

i say good negroid chap, what?

explain how it's far from the fruth

3lb is average.

Yes but there are common metrics we have come to consensus on as a society as indicators of status: monetary, tangible, and investment assets (i.e. high net worth or "wealth"), ability to enact change within society ("power"), having a satisfied romantic life such a wife. This is status in our society. High status individuals can be either wealthy, powerful, or a mix, and are often in high profile relationships, even among the most narcissistic we find this to be evident. You could very much so say, with the above as a premise, they are superior in status if they are superior in wealth or power, and that makes them "better." Is it the gf? Is it the money? Is it the ability to make or break careers/cities/countries that makes one "better?" I think it's a mix, and there's a spectrum of these axis that could be representative as the climb all of us make for status. Including you.
That's just my opinion.

The only "good" thing about that insanity is that it helped me realize from the beginning that "white privilege" was bullshit. Utter bullshit. How?

Before there was white privilege, there was thin privilege, and it was the most insane, selfish, self-defeating, female jewish thing you'd guess it is, if you don't already know. It was a great redpill in 2007, before the jewish tumblr cancer spread to mainstream identity victim politics.

It's time you realised the government doesn't work for your benefit but for the benefit of the corporations.

lmao brainlet

Being fat screws with your hormones, they want men to be feminised and too lethargic to do anything.

I was fat growing up. I think my parents should have fought my pickiness more back then, but I still say it was my fault. I wish I'd had my current tastes all my life.

>Peak capitalism has been achieved. Absolutely abominable.
I won't defend this other than to say this level of gluttony is possible only through government corn subsidies, and slowly making it illegal to just let these parasites die.

What I really don't get, is if all a person can afford is 6000 calories of "unhealthy food", then why don't they just not eat all of it? Can't they just eat like 1,000 calories of bad food??????

are you better off knowing this?

Post top tier food from your country to trigger amerifats.

>slav dish pic related

exactly, status is an entirely made up human construct, it's not a truth, it doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme, it's just another frivolous piece of shit that we subscribe to, to give ourselves a sense of purpose, something to aspire to. no one is going to hold it against you for rejecting it for what it is, at least I won't.

most more fatty delusion.

Should go full public insurance and tax anybody with a BMI exceeding the healthy amount. Exceptions made for /fit/izens, of course.

looks muzzie. checks flag.

People eating themselves to death is the measure of a successful government.

Defend the means of food production and our ability to keep it, then get the fuck out of the way.

Your mom's a muzzie.

Big pharma + meat/dairy industries = unholy alliance

>eating themselves to death
wouldn't "eating themselves to a long life" be a better measure?

I do have to agree in some aspect. You say the only difference between us is our brain, which defines who we are and how we act. In a way that makes sense. On one hand you have the crazy crack smoking nut job on the corner rambling nonsense and on the other you have an intelligent, sober individual that acts like a professional and speaks with intelligence. With this example, you could say each of them are very different in many ways, or you could say the only real difference is that "blob" between their ears. I guess it depends on how you look at the situation. Most people don't look at it like that though, In fact it is kinda dumb to look at it that way. The only people that take things to that level are insecure people, in this case fatties, that don't have the willpower to get into shape. At the end of the day, a 600 pound fat bitch with diabetes and a 175 pound athlete have more differences than their brains.

Just eat less. I eat the food I've always eaten, just less, and have lost 80 lbs so far. You can achieve your dreams.

there is no excuse to be fat. a fat person displays a lack of willpower that most likely also manifests itself in other personality traits. you can lose weight eating McDonald's everyday, just don't eat so much of it

what even was the point she was trying to make with that post anyway? I never got it.

yeah that whole pasteurization and growth hormone thing makes it pretty clear. FDA - food and drugs.

>organic
>healthy

7 fucking limes.

This is the best "let them eat cake" of our generation.

I don't think that's the point. Yea sure, by that logic nothing really matters objectively, the universe will keep on expanding regardless of whether I go on a date with my wife tonight or if I make my day trades correctly. But for me that's the point of life; I came to the point of existential nihilism too, however I decided that I wouldn't let the reality around me be a source of depression but rather optimism. I decide for my life that the pursuit of happiness is my meaning for life, and that does include attaining status. Is it in the grand scheme of things a stupid game? Sure. But functionally in our society, where it's more than just you and me, there is an "objective ideal." I choose to be a part of this society because there's nothing better to do. You sound smart and I think you should do the same, and learn about personal finance and investment. It's really not that hard in the states - two IRAs, typically one ERA (two if you're public sector), learn to trade well over the long term (my five year is 22%, I double my money every four and a half years, amazon be praised), and you'll never go hungry or have to work for money after 20 years.
I likewise won't hold it against you to pursue your objectivity, but for me it's not worth it. I'm human and feel emotional wants so close to needs (human companionship, material comfort, etc.) that I feel bound to pursue them and am happy I choose to. I hope you find your happiness as well.

Just imagine how great it would be if welfare was killed off and robot soldiers were deployed.
WHEN

Higher BMI with muscle isn't inherently healthier.
Higher BMI is the generally the same, your body requires more effort to fuel itself, to send blood around it, leading to more damage done over time.
Humans aren't supposed to have huge frames like that. It is beyond what our evolution has experienced for any reasonable length of time.
And before you go "but muh hunter gatherers!", go look at people that live those lives even today, come back with pictures of them with muscles bulging out their nasal canals and eyelids so powerful they could crush tree trunks.
Ain't happenin'.
There is such a thing as being "too fit".
Fit freaks die just as much as inactive unhealthy people. You see it all the time where people have had massive heart attacks mid-session, or strokes. A sadly increasing statistic is people dying mid-marathon, even on TV.

It's not AS damaging as obese-freaks though, because they have the added disadvantage of clogs in veins and arteries and more inactivity because of weight.
But it is still more damaging than an average frame.
See just above average? That should be the top of what you should be doing. Anywhere above is detrimental to human genetics.
It increases damage to arteries most notably and increases your chances of lethal events for every year after you pass those sizes.

It's none of the government's business how long people live, so long as there aren't products being sold that deliberately cause health issues.

For example, a company adding a spoonful of lead to a cookie should be regulated, a company adding an extra spoonful of sugar to a cookie should be none of the government's business.

I didn't say that with fatties in mind. I said it because it's accurate. everyone is the same except for that blob that guides us. that blob can be shaped into any shape or form by a multitude of factors, unquantifiable factors. but at the end of the day, it's that blob of mass with it's millions/ billions/ trillions of potential that shapes us and defines us. if we were to remove the blob from every human and replace it with a replica that was identical in every individual we would all be the same except physically. our physicality is defined also by our blob to an extent.

it's because food isn't considered dangerous or poison. it's not as black and white as the drug stuff either. it's a grey area of life. some food is beneficial, some can be dangerous in masses.

government can't regulate food intake of individuals much, especially not with the free market and capitalist businesses. if your body doesn't tell or show you that you shouldn't eat too much fried food for example, you're on your own. complications will be felt regardless.

That amount of food wouldn’t even last 3-4 days for a single person, let alone a family of 3 for a week.

Government regulate everything, more at eleven.

they're 5 for a dollar where i live...

>Regulate being fat
Hold on there, communist.

This is it. You have it right.
People that complain about food being so super expensive are usually the ones that are way overweight and used to eating 5 meals a day, excluding snacks which together usually make up 2 extra fucking meals.

It's not hard to eat healthy. Humans eat way too much for the lives they live.
Since we are no longer a hunter-gatherer species, we can cut out massive amounts of nutrient requirements we used to have.
Most humans today can easily get by on 2 meals a day.
You can take those meals and split them up, but no more than 2 typical sized plates about 10~ inches diameter.

I personally just eat 2 meals a day, saves hassle.
High protein and complex carb breakfast, some fruit with it, salad of leafy greens (spinach), can't beat it.
What I will be doing tomorrow for example is chicken fried in a pan, no oil at medium with red onions and broccoli for 5 minutes, around 3 minutes in I put some spices and sauce in and mix it quickly to coat it all and dehydrate.
Put some rice and couscous on.
Take the chicken and veg out.
Put in some bell peppers, radishes, carrots and fry those up a bit.
Take out, put an egg in, fry it whatever way I prefer, quick scramble, omelette, sunny side up with runny yolk or harder yolk, depends.
Very simple, takes about 12-15 minutes pre and cook.
It's just not that hard. People seriously overthink things.

ive read the study you are talking about. about people dieing from running marathons. the number of deaths did go up, but the number of people who fell out did not. The length of medical response time did go up by multiple minutes. They concluded that with the rising popularity of these events and the amount of cars on the road, the reason for the rise in deaths was mainly due to the fact that medical personnel cant get to the victim and transport them to the hospital as quickly as they were able to in the past.

>Just broke up with ex
>Renter the dating scene
>Can't find a single thin woman
What the fuck happened?

Why is everyone fat? Why do people think this is okay?

You guys should check out Fed Up on Netflix

It’s a really interesting watch.

In terms of the food industry I think we need to demonize it just like we did the tobacco industry, taxes, tags on the products that tell about its health issues, everything done to tobacco needs to be done to junk and processed food and soft drinks

I havent seen anyone fat in Gulag, even guards are thin, pink and somewhat drunk.

bump

status only equates to happiness because you have derived that from your environment. I wasn't even speaking from a nihilistic perspective, I meant it really doesn't mean anything, status isn't everything in life, you have your own abilities, your own interests and that should be what you strive towards, not the perceived valuable traits set out by society.

Even if that is true for the marathons, it still doesn't explain the massive increases in death of fit-freaks and muscle-heads.
And these aren't people on mad drugs either. (like Zyzz)
Just typical people that got a bit of the /fit/ boner.

The reason was found out recently because of the massive strains it puts on the vascular system in extreme exercise bouts, as well as damage done to micro-vessels throughout the body because of the increased blood pressure during exercise.
Both of these increase heart attack and stroke respectively.

A better alternative to long strenous exercise regimes is interval training, especially high-intensity interval training (HIIT)
Both of these give you the same amount of effort on the body but a lower overall amount of damage compared to traditional exercise.
Although it can still kill people because, fact is, there is no such thing as an average person in any biological sense. Genetics are so varied that it'd be hard to tell what genes are responsible for increased mortality in those that exercise beyond basic aerobic exercises.
Still on-going research in that general area. Always tragic to see people die that just want to be fit and healthy.

Putting taxes on fat people would only prevent cat people from stay fat, it would help healthy people from becoming unhealthy