Why do Eurocucks lack any sense of self-awareness?

Why do Eurocucks lack any sense of self-awareness?

Eurocucks be like
>hurrr Americans le 56% face
Meanwhile they are
>le 80% face

Now which case is more despicable

-America: Never more than 90% white at ANY point in its history
-Europe: 100% white less than 50 years ago

-America: a former colony and country founded less than 250 years ago. Built by various white immigrants, but an immigrant country nonetheless. (((They))) just changed where those immigrants came from
-Europe: 3,000+ years of history with a homogeneous white population.

-America: shares a 2,000 mile long border with Mexico. Immigrants come here against the will of white Americans
-Europe: shares no major border for shitskins to flood over from. Immigrants have to come by boat or plane, and Eurocucks WELCOME them with open arms. They import millions of muds by DESIGN. If Eurocucks shared a border with Mexico, they would be 25% white today

Yet Eurocucks compare themselves (80% white) to America (56% white) as if they were on a level playing field.

The absolute DELUSION of Eurocucks is a sight to behold

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0et5itsr3lZ
vocaroo.com/i/s0dn2buyMAL5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying youre even 56 % white

>le 52% face

I am half Flemsih myself

EUROPE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE HOMELAND

AMERICA IS JUST THE FORMER COLONY

EUROPE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PURE

RHEEEEE WHY YOU KEK YOURSELVES SO HARD EUROPE. YOU, WE WERE THE CHOSEN ONES

You're literally 0% white, there are no white people in America

UAHRUARHAGH EEAUAURURPEE HOEAREMEELAAANDD

Ah pretty nice youre half flemish, you know some dutch?
You seem pretty overinvested and unreasonable to me. The reason why America is more tolerant for minorities, is because they've never been 100% white. The niggers set a precedent

How's the black Somali cock, Sven?

Die Amis sind unser Unglück

t. 80%

>America is more tolerant to niggers

You Eurocucks always cry about how Americans are too racist

look at all the cucks jelly at us superior ameriburgers

Looks like a little Polish girl to me.

What group chat are you foreigners in making these mongrol memes? I don't mind if you do it here but please stop shitting up Sup Forums
I know it's hard to stop talking about us because of your interiority but try to tone it down

You should really stop getting upset at the mongrel meme, its just a bit of a banter, I'm sure it will go away.

You at your public swimming pool

>How's the black Somali cock, Sven?

Well, this went over about as well I expected. Nice going, OP.

>The reason why America is more tolerant for minorities
Except this is completely false

A large portion of the country is openly racist against immigrants like Mexicans and Muslims. Police use racial profiling on Mexicans and blacks.

Europe worships immigrant dick every hour on the hour. They criminalize hate speech. They cover up immigrant crimes. Then they import millions more of them.

fpbp

Kek

AT LEAST I HAVE MUH CONSTITUTION

vocaroo.com/i/s0et5itsr3lZ

>Never more than 90% white at ANY point in its history
delusion , the post

No that's a fact. Slaves were always a large portion of the population and before that there were Natives.

Where is my sauce?

> I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED XDD

If you are actually white it shouldn't bother you

this

>HEH HEH, STUPID EUROKEKS

56? We're 63% non-Hispanic white. That's a population of 189million whites, we're whiter than most of Europe. Euroshits just mad muslims own them now.

Why do you keep reposting this thread?

Sage.

Normandy, 1944 (colorized)

t. Pedro

>look at all the cucks jelly at us superior ameriburgers

This thing becomes more horrid each time it's posted

What? Europe is already lost

>Euroshits just mad muslims own them now.

>Meanwhile they are
>le 80% face

Which European country are you talking about exactly?

>Europe worships immigrant dick every hour on the hour

>we're whiter than most of Europe

France, Germany, or even Italy. You know, the ones that matter.

>Amerilard can only take a meme targeted against them and spin it around
>just like the JIDF does
>just like the left does
Ameriniggers confirmed subhuman JIDF leftists.

LOOKS LIKE THE AGENTS HERE GETTING MAD THAT THEIR CONSENSUS CRACKING IS WEAKENING

No they are not. Frafrica might be close though.

It's because amerifats start this shit themselves
>be in a good thread
>see some anons discussing
>shartinmart gets btfo
>replies with "well hurrdurr slavs/balkans/italians/spaniards/irish/argentinians...etc are not white"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHGHGGHGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGHGHGHGHGHBLBLBLBBLBLBB

not just that but they rant on and on autistically half the time like nigger stfu, nobody shits on you because we secretly want to be American

Germany is 90% German and the biggest immigrant populations are all European aside from Turks. Overall it's around 95% European.
Italy is 94% Italian with the biggest immigrants populations being Romanians and Albanians, followed by Moroccans. Overall it's 97% European.
France has a shitload of immigrants and no ethnic stats, but a lot of the immigrants are other Europeans since they have many slavs, portuguese and italians. It's probably between 80-85% European.
Only France comes close to your figure and that's only based on speculation

Amerimutt memes are good

even though i hate white sub humans amerimutts are 2x worse than them

love black/mexican/asian/native americans tho peace bruvs

Somebody should compile all the amerimonster faces and put them on this image, add in some trump hats and rifles. Would fit so perfectly

Do you really think any European country is less than 85% white? The worst case in Europe is Belgium at 85%. Germany, France and England, the 3 more cucked countries behind Belgium are at 90% or more. Now I know the future isn't bright and most likely those numbers will switch to 70% in 2 generations because of the birth dynamics but the USA will still be at a much worse state by then with spics being almost 50% if not more and blacks 10% as usual with whites falling behind the 40% bar. Even Paris, Berlin or London are still much less filled with niggers and spics than any of your major cities. Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Washington, all much more filled with niggers by 10-20 points at least. The only major metropolitan area relatively white left on the US is the twin cities. And we still have many many secondary metropolitan areas at least 95% white like Bordeaux, Montpellier, Leipzig, Exeter etc. The worst part is that Americans are all muts and for the most part have some native blood, Jewish or nigger blood. At least our whites are really white. Argentina and the southern Brazilian states are actually whiter than the US. Hell even Colombia has 20-30 % European whites and they can stack up to 60% if they use your definition of "Caucasian".
Americans shoot themselves in the foot by destroying the family tradition with sex revolution and 50 years of representing the white suburban family as lame. Your birthdate dropped while spics retained their Catholic backward view of the world and the family structure. Immigration alone isn't the problem. The problem is you're split in three nations inside the nation with whites, blacks and Latinos and the dominant ones made everything possible to appear as lame, stupid and the bad guys so they constantly apologize while destroying their race while Latinos keep their feet into the ground and send their children to school, work their ass off and don't divorce every 2 years.

This is a very disrespectful thread and the kind of things I'd expect from niggers and turks but not my fellow white men.

kek your pic related actually looks like a turk

shoo shoo sub human mutt before i break your mutt neck

yurp is lost if u hgad guns u could stop ur ethnic replacement

Not my number faggot.

meh checked

fucken checked nice user

The funny thing is Turks are considered white in the US.

Shut up retard

OHGFHEHEGOUHH

AYOOO DEM EUROBOIZ BEEN MOOZLEM SOSHULISTS N SHIEEETTTT

ummm try again eurocucks we elect TRUMP

>56%
too much

The not so funny thing is that given American whites are mutts, Turkish people who look white ARE white in the traditional term we use it to describe chuck Norris or Jonny Depp as white. So without even using the "Caucasian" stupid meme Americans invented, Turkey would still be whiter than America, if you only count white looking people as white regardless of genetic admixture.

>the kind of things I'd expect from niggers and turks but not my fellow white men
>my fellow white men
>my fellow
>white men

> turk
> calling us anglos subhuman

Lol you do know that you turks originally looked like Asiatic mongoloids right ?

Now you look like shitskin sandniggers, pakis, and poos

The amount of mongrelization and race-mixing that needed to occur for you to turn from a gook into a shitskin is revolting.

If anything you are the filthy mongrels and you know this.

Take a trip to Central Asia and tell them you are the same race, they'll laugh in your face and call you a shitskin .

if any u FAGOTS try insult me in the U S A u get SHOT

>moop de dood
could you please try to speak english (not muttish) please=

Pretty rude if I'm being honest.

You have as much of a right to claim you're Anglo as Turks have to claim they're Greek or Armenian. Genetically wise I mean. I know Obama is an "Anglo" culturally.

DAS RAYTTT NIGGUH WEZ ANGLO GERMAN WHYTE PRIDEEEEEEE WORLSTARRRR

Americans are not white

t. expert

>Hurr what is the midwest

YUROS WAKE UP YALL IZ BEIN RAPED

t. Somali and Syrian penis expert

FOR RELZ?

AYOOOOOO U DA MONGRESHELE PBABAGOAGOLLL

One of the least densely populated parts of the country

>le midwest will save us!!

Oh look, a divide and conquer thread.

To you dumbfucks replying to this thread, do you actually believe this thread was made by someone who's actually upset about this shit?

Just report and move on.

vocaroo.com/i/s0dn2buyMAL5

The more you reply the more you fuel them you stupid reddit faggots
When the fuck will you learn.
98% of whats posted on here now days is BAIT

>Hurr durr what is Poland, Serbia, Albania, Bulgaria, Portugal, La Creuse region, Galicia region, Iceland, Czechia, ...[a gorillion of countries/regions in Europe] who are 100% white

>t. Amerimutt diaspora

Bunch of poos kek

don't make me pull out my "faces of Midwest" folder Ameirfat
people there look like mutants

this area will save us in yuro and america

Sup Forums here
>amerimutts

About 300 hundred people.

>this is how frenchmen cope

hey bro, it's georgebush from last night
We doin this thing?

Tfw Syrians are actually whiter than Amerimutts