Who is watching this guy?

Jordan B. Peterson

are you watching him guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's really helping me sort myself out.

me. I've sorted myself out so much too.

I used to a lot and I still sometimes do. He isn't a genius but he has a way of convincing me.

I do. The fundamental flaw in his philosophy is that it doesn't matter how much I sort myself out, get married, have children, clean my room etc. Since even if I do there's still going to be packs of niggers and muslims who will come and destroy everything I have. In the battle between the group and the individual the group wins every time. That's why you need a group of your own to be on your side (see libertarians vs. alt-right)

how exactly?

Obviously. He's a hero. Although I think he is wrong in his over-emphasis on individualism as compared to identifying with a group.

Do you know somebody better?

So you are still falling into a nihilism?

Really? I think he understands both ways, and discuss them. He speaks a lot about current culture which put unnecessary focus on group.

He's a kike lover, don't watch him or you'll be subversed

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo

>wanted to try the authoring program
>they monitor everything you write and store all the info

no thanks.

I think the authoring program works on a paper as well.
It is basically a diary.

He's a fag!

Not really but I got more focused on solving my problems instead of watching youtube video so I don't watch him so much anymore.

I think he admires their intelligence a capacity to achieve a lot. He doesnt speak about their identity.

you literally have to do it in the browser

Funny, in other words you dont procrastinate so much.

cleaning my room

Right, I thought the program are just instructions you need to do home.

For one thing certain ideas I had about life, that it would take me decades to cultivate and articulate and argue, he just formed them. I see them so often in his lectures. And that solved a huge, multi-layered problem for me in trying to navigate this postmodern void in the west. More so, I don't feel so alone in the world now after hearing a few of his lectures and talking to people who have had similar struggles or barriers in their life. Also, he's been persuasive in keeping me from accepting a pre-Christian moral outlook so far. That is something I was seriously considering before listening to his work. Now I'm not considering it as much.

I plan to start self authoring within the week. It took a lot of time and trust for me to come to this point. Good luck to you user, whatever you choose to do.

How did it change you?

I enjoy his videos, they help me to calm down my autistic mind. I'm not agreeing with everything he says, but there are some really interesting points in his videos and he helps me to understand my generation, and what is happening with us, much better.

It brought you from the chaos to the order. Good job user.

>For one thing certain ideas I had about life, that it would take me decades to cultivate and articulate and argue, he just formed them

I should also say that, I probably would have failed in doing this. And even if I would have succeeded, most of life would have passed me by, by the time I got to any sort of a legitimate and original ethos. It's so complex.

For me it helps me to arcticulate my ideas better. I think in a better way. Also it persuade me to costantly bring order into my life.

Thank you bros. I doubt I would have taken him seriously if I never saw him on Sup Forums.

We are all going to make it.

There's no need to fill in the forms though. Click 'Next', write on a piece of paper. What's the problem?

For sure, the man is an excellent example of maintaining composure in the face of the utmost frustration. Because of him a lot of topics that I before wouldn't have thought about were brought to my attention, things that impact my way of thinking.

The program needs to interpret what you write in order to summarise and make judgements based on it.

Yeah, its calming for me too. Its like he trying to understand both sides. I mean the right or the left, cant say nothing bad about him.

No, it doesn't. Are we talking about the same thing?

is it anonymous?

what way of thinking?

do you post on POL?

thats stupid, it should've just been a separate program not requiring you to be online

Yeah, he really affected me on a deep level, and his lectures on ancient religions and human values were amazingly interesting.

I agree. There's a rip of the question set on pastebin somewhere.

If you know anything intersting like him, please share

no

I've used all 3 versions, that was my experience

So far it seems like he's one of a kind.

The way I interpret others views on history and how it reflects how honest they are with their own character

I still watch him.
good guy. also, a true blessing, literally, because he's no soulless piece of dogshit atheist cuck or a dumb leftist swine.

he uses Christ and the Bible as an inspiration and that's just one reason as of why I admire him.

I hope you've travelled to the depth of the underworld and saved your father from the dragon and cleaned your room Sup Forums

He's good but cucks on the really big questions

>tfw bloody marxists are destroying society

Lost me since he is memeing the wise father with his psycho analytical gnostic little self help bible.

He is a valuable asset of conservative thinkers though.

Sound interesting, any good example?

kek

I did, you?

OH GREAT ANOTHER JORDUMB PETERDUMB THREADS. WILL YOU FANBOYS GIVE IT A REST.

HE'S A FUCKING GAS CLERK WITH A YOUTUBE CHANNEL HE CAN'T EVEN READ.

"PROFESSOR" YEAH OKAY RETARD

THIS IS NO JOKE, technically speaking

He also talks a lot about how it is important to take responsibility for ones own actions and how we are right now acting like children. Which is true, I feel like a child still. Not sure if I can escape that, but I am trying now. Its slow.
Interesting that its many of our age group who feel that way, be it on the left or the right.

He uses a lot of other religions, which is great

Think of Jesus

You can be perfect and sometimes it doesn't work out

Shouldn't keep you from being a good man though

I'm in the process of slaying the dragons in my life. this one represents finishing my master's thesis. he's a difficult asshole to beat. but thank you for your concern.

I find that the judgement they place on inherently evil people in history and the naivety that follows is usually someone who doesn't understand their own capacity to do wrong.

Good going user, I hope it works out well.

jesus was a mushroom. JP opens the same wisdom of self reflection. think about it. lick his back

Self helĂș Bible....LOL

HAVE YOU CLEANED YOUR ROOM (LIKE IT FUCKING MATTERS) user?

DID YOU ""S0RT""

ARE YOU FINALLY COOL YET OR ARE YOU A TOTAL FAGGOT WHO LISTENS TO AN AURINI TIER YOUTUBE BROFESSOR.

as he should. other religions can be so inspiring too and there is a lot of overlap in religions and philosophies from different world cultures as well because it's all part of the one great divine truth.

>In the battle between the group and the individual the group wins every time

He mentions this a lot. The evil is within everyone and it is up to us to know better.

I CANT BELIEVE YOU REETARDS FALL FOR THIS GUYS SCHTICK. HE'S MOLYNEUX-TIER.

DID YOUR MOM DROPS YOU ON YOUR HEADS? WHAT DOES PAINT CHIPS TASTE LIKE user?

I am wathing the personality class of 2017, currently in the episode 20.

Really, really good.

Sometimes. I used to listen more until he started to repeat himself little too much.

>tfw you didn't kill the dragon but threw away all the piss bottles in your room

He's a yuge meme that gets money just to tell people obvious fucking shit.

>get in faggot we're going to rescue your father

Well yes its all obvious right?

THIS user "GETS" IT

PETERSON IS LARPING AS SOME KIND OF WISE PERSON. HES A FUCKIN FAG

Honestly one of the best motivator out there. I still feel his own epistemology to additionally add Christian thought in the realm of science is absurd but other than that he is impeccable.

Not for everybody. And sometimes it helps when someone else tells you to sort your shit out and why you should.

Do you have alternatives?

I wish i had someone like peterson in my life when i was a teenager.

I make my bed everyday.
My room is clean.
I think my only problem is I haven't sorted myself out yet. I've got 2/3 down though.

Whats up with our father?

TAKE DRUGS MAN.

FIND THE PLEASURE ISLAND THATS RIGHT FOR YOU. FUCK LISTENNG TO SOME OLD WASHED UP GASCLERK YOUTUBER.

no, you're wrong. there is no way somebody like Peterson couldn't have told you something you didn't know yet. I don't even believe you for a split second if you say it's all so obvious. it really isn't.

Kike lover. Off to the labor camp with him.

We have a lot of these in Europe.

What does he says about self reflection?

You mean a father figure?

ITS ABOOT DRAGONS

>drugs
No thank you. I dont even drink.

yeah i guess, but i mean someone who is educated and could have given me advice how to move through life. glad i found him now though. gives me a different perspective on life.

Demon of chaos detected throw away your vape and align yourself with the logos bucko

YOU THNK YOU CAN JUST THINK SOME THOUGHTS AND FIND MEANING?!!

ARE YOU INSANE!

YOU NEEDS DRUGS TO ACIVATE YOUR PLEASURE CENTER IN ORDER TO MEANNGFUL EXPERIENCES. DON'T TRY AND PLACEBO YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGE RETARD

this

I unrionically like your shitposts, they made me laugh. Just wanted to note it, so you dont think I didnt realize it was sarcasm.

no, his talking points are very 15-16. it's hard when you're an old fag to keep up with every fad and development though, so i cut him some slack

he needs to hone back in on current events