/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - THE IDEAL EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump weekly address #38 10/21/17
youtu.be/G46NYFFBWyo
>Pres Trump's call to military widow 10/20/17
youtu.be/pcykCD0taFQ
>BUILD THAT WALL PT4 10/20/17
youtu.be/jNVvbEmZNnk
>Pres Trump meets w/UN Sec Gen Gutierres 10/20/17
youtu.be/oq51xwmtLmw
>FLotUS Melania donates Inaugural Ball Gown to Smithsonian 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ibb4uUWf25M
>AG Sessions in Austin TX talks to LEOs 10/20/17
youtu.be/t4HSzBTQloU
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/french surrender monkeys 10/20/17
youtu.be/flORlrrGiWY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes the frogs 10/20/17
youtu.be/02RIkyOBUr0
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/Sen McCuck talk to the press 10/20/17
youtu.be/ML2QQ6bdGVQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis lets lindsey make an ass of "him"self 10/20/17
youtu.be/uEhMmxvKgSc
>Krispy leads POTUS' commission combating drugs 10/20/17
youtu.be/Jwu2LOVXBIg
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/20/17
youtu.be/880r_26PkMY
>This Week @State 10/20/17
youtu.be/X_fAaTx0qXo
>DoD video: caring for the pupper warriors 10/20/17
youtu.be/tewZVVhw7FE

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gqwsp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

>eleven seconds
Step up, senpai. I got it down to four.

>35 post meltdown

CHARGE!!!

Where are the JFK files.

is the pakistani flag eva?

26th.

YAAAAAAAAAS

>Where are the JFK files.

To be released on Thursday.

>Hey, Portugal.
>"It's afraid".

How is Second Round in Brazil, does the right (or the anti left) have enough votes to win it? Bolsonaro could as well win the first round but pulling the trick twice takes lots of votes

archive.fo/gqwsp

>The media remains so caught up with the president’s tweets that it has missed Mr. Trump’s project to transform the rest of the federal judiciary. The president is stocking the courts with a class of brilliant young textualists bearing little relation to even their Reagan or Bush predecessors. Mr. Trump’s nastygrams to Bob Corker will be a distant memory next week. Notre Dame law professor Amy Coney Barrett’s influence on the Seventh U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals could still be going strong 40 years from now.

>Mr. Trump has now nominated nearly 60 judges, filling more vacancies than Barack Obama did in his entire first year. There are another 160 court openings, allowing Mr. Trump to flip or further consolidate conservative majorities on the circuit courts that have the final say on 99% of federal legal disputes.

>This project is the work of Mr. Trump, White House Counsel Don McGahn and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Every new president cares about the judiciary, but no administration in memory has approached appointments with more purpose than this team.

The guy that was supposed to release them just committed suicide. Terrible thing to happen. Shot himself in the back of the head four times.

I did but I timed several threads made and have a variable full thread loading time of 4-9 seconds +/- random stutters from 4chanx and so many tabs. I've gotten 4-5 seconds but not much worries now fortunately.

Nope, american flag. Running for the spot tho

>Paris, France, native.

Who is that mudslime fag and why is he so assblasted?

No one really cares about the JFK files. What normal people really care about his Trump's tax returns and his connection to Russia!

Turned "xis" defeat? What?!

the [REDACTED] files will be released on [REDACTED]

Didn't trump meet with one of the liberty survivors?
I remember some serious kvetching about it lel

>muh /ptg/ culture

How much cock do you suck portugal?

You would think.

I want originals by the original artist hanging in the Trump Presidential Library.

DEFEND THIS!

Some of the survivors yes.

Your post was deleted earlier for this very reason. Remember that.

fuck, im so drunk

ama

They could always go back to Mexico.

In other news...China is slumping in manufacturing.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I JUST SAW THE JFK THING

MOTHER OF GOD THE MADMAN DID IT

>q
>ctrl+v
>ctrl+enter
I haven't put it into practice yet but I'm certain I could do three seconds. Bots can fuck right off.

Tell me, how does the budget work?

Currently the house version includes the wall budget, the one the senate passed does not. Which one will likely come in to effect?

Tried the lap pillow. Feels good man.

The book might come out before the next general election.

Please fuck off back to Sup Forums little kid?

>made one shill thread
>got called out
You can fill in the rest. He did try to fit in though.

The polls are fake, worst than the Nate Silver ones, it's just to sway public opinion, they are using Lula as a first candidate because they want to cover for the fact that they will push Marina Silva, HARD - she received a CNN prize and is close to HSBC management for funds and a lot of globalists.
It will be the Brazilian Trump election.
Lula was condemned to 9 years on his first judgement, there are several others.
Marina was from the Green Party here, it's a mercury poisoned individual who the father worked on rubber plantations.
She made a different party and summoned foreign money to have another turn of Globalism here. It would be the fourth round one.
>FHC - Lula - Dilma - Her

>Muslim
>Thinking about other men's genitals
Checks out.

>Currently the house version includes the wall budget, the one the senate passed does not. Which one will likely come in to effect?

A hybridization / combination of the two.

Trump clearly doesn't have any understanding for Californians, he didn't get any support there, didn't even win Orange County.

So why is he the president? You can't be president when you don't have the support from the most superior state of America, California.

DDDDDDDDUUUUUURRRRRUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone got a link to the original thread with /ptg/'s reaction to the tweet?

This is progress

Also, she's connected to the "Trilateral Comission".
A full blown puppet.

I'm guessing your internet isn't shit desu. I can be more on top of it but really not so much worries right now thankfully. How have threads been the past couple of days, Minnesota?

who are the bottom left guys?

looks like pelosi will continue to fuck things up for them

No budget will be signed without wall funding.

never

ptg is comfy

..So the wall budget WILL for sure pass? Because if the GOP can avoid it, they will

I like how its always that part, not the Moloch that does it.

>muh vagina

Please please please please please please please pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase bring this back
Things can't go on the way they're going on now

alright /ptg/ lets try to think of the date that would be unimaginable timing

They can't avoid it.

>Democracy Now
wew lad

GUYS OMG GUYS

TRUMP

DID

THING

Ohhh no I had no idea, I wont vote Trump ever again

>would someone just tell lies on the internet?...

Never cause this fat shits retarded as hell.

President Trump has stated that he will not sign a budget without wall funding, and that he was willing to allow for shutdown in order to get it. So if they want a budget, it will fund the wall.

It's fucking garbage. I can't even play vidya online due to all of the lag. Threads have been alright. There was a good deal of shit last night that may have been an Sup Forums raid and Eva was baking for almost the entire last two days.

That's not even correct, apparently the first time they had a tranny was sometime in the 80s

To answer your question, no they are not. They had a commercial earlier in the year with a tranny so I completely washed (lol) my hands of them. They can enjoy the fruits of their labor and reap the rewards of pandering to the left.

FUCKING ANSWER ME

I wonder what Sunday morning shitposts he has planned

There's an archive you know.

Collapse when

just hit previous thread until you find it ya lazy fuck

I fail to see your point user. You are either retard or pretending to be one and underserving of any consideration. Many like you showed up before, many will show up after you leave, the only thing people can be sure is this:

> nobody is that much of an idiot to stay in a place they don't truly enjoy only of fulfill a self imposed sacrificial mission

You are welcome to prove me wrong tho, I would love to know someone is that much of a retard that, unlike every other poster here that is actually enjoying themselves, would be miserable here for free.

When you leave send my regards to the following list of posters that, before you, took on the same mission and failed

> true conservative australian
> pasta spamming Serbian
> minionposter
> romanian-morrocan with israeli flag
> Fluffy (although he sometimes graces us with his canine presence)
> Lebanese Canadian "nazi"
> Mexican Canadia "nazi"
> Spencerfag Viet

There are others underserving of recognition, if you strive six months from now your name may be in this list. If you strive even harder you may get your own pic in the hall of vanquished foes.

Or you can simply be a good lad and enjoy the company, or GTFO back to wherever you came from

He's not wrong if you want to blame Bush for Obama

DURR, which thread you smartass

>Eva was baking for almost the entire last two days.
How awful.

I wonder who's been interfering with their economic plans?............

Fuck your mother

So what's the news today?

Will globalism even hurt Brazil at this point? I don't mean to offend, but it seems things can't really get much worse than they are now.

One of the previous ones from this morning.

Slow news day

my girlfriend made me go with her friend to get their nails done...im stuck here for about an hour, god forbid two.

What do? They CNN on the tv...all old ladies except them.

I just wanted to play video games. The left forced my hand and I wound up putting a WWE Hall of Famer in the White House.

Here you go.

who is being quoted?

>I don't mean to offend
>A brazilian
Go away, CIA.

If the House vote the Senate budget unchanged it passes as is. If they amend it goes to conference (or something to the effect) between both chambers and I don't know exactly if they need a revote or if whatever they decide passes

>So what's the news today?

Him posting with a Jihadi flag and mudslime flag is pretty funny though, I wonder if he is an actual slime.

Kill everyone while shouting Allah Ackbar

Get your nails done too

I do it as a guy. Feels nice. No polish or anything, but they make them look good and give you a massage

A pedicure is nice too

Thanks, my dude

>damn i wish i could click that link or an archive link