IT'S TIME TO BOMB NORTH KOREA. WTF IS TAKING TRUMP SO LONG?

IT'S TIME TO BOMB NORTH KOREA. WTF IS TAKING TRUMP SO LONG?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/weinbergersa/status/920637409922048000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're not wrong.

Hello South Korean friend... Here is a person who was arrested for the sole reason he was South Korean and suspected of "spying". He is currently serving 10 years of hard labor.

Its time to bomb the fuck out of nk and show them who's boss

Just go ahead and do it yourself pussy. Why do you want your government to do everything for you, you fucking bitch?

someone call the warmbierulance

He is building a wall

Because

1. I don't want to go to prison
2. Americans even aren't allowed to enter nk as of like last month. Travel there is banned
3. I don't have a bomb

So I'm calling for Mr Trump to order nukes launched to NK government buildings, and to send stealth bombers and drop some bombs.

i don't have one either but i dreamt once waking up one morning and finding a nuke in my backyard. and then i woke up 'cause in my dream i was laughing my ass off reading Sup Forums from heaven/hell after detonating it.

really makes you think, doesn't it?

Maybe Trump already has bombed them? Trump's policy is to not say anything, and the norks would never admit that they got bombed, so the world would never no.

Fuckin excuses, any retard can make an ANFO pipe-bomb in china then cross the border, and if you do it properly then you wont go to jail.

>WTF IS TAKING TRUMP SO LONG?

a million deaths in the first 72 hours

Hobbyist tectonics readers and meteorologist would know.

>not genociding an entire country with your bare hands
you will never become a true chad

don't be ridiculous

>implying humans are a endangered species

nope. shitty assumption.

Top kek

>implying they don't have a border patrol who would then send you to eat rats and eat 8 grains of rice per day everyday in thier camps for 20 years

"the purpose of Aergistal is to eliminate war, comprehend war and preserve war"
libtards will never understand why Gerard Klein included the preservation of war in his story

more strawman horseshittery. trying to define the other position is all you got.

He'll attack when in response only.

Don't be a libtard.

twitter.com/weinbergersa/status/920637409922048000

yup, that's the simplest way to interpret that wall of text