What's your opinion of Steve Bannon? Is he /ourguy/?

What's your opinion of Steve Bannon? Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oX0Z0vGVeJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is a Ziocon who works at kikebart...

FPBP

fpbp

The far left hate him, the far right hate him, the establishment hates him, and the shills hate him. He is definitely doing something right.

he likely unironically believes that if the US helps kikes they'll leave the US alone

a very stupid man

dude he's literally a degenerate. He had a fucking DVD distribution company with Harvey Weinstein. I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI finds some damning evidence in the investigation.

If it wasn't for Bannon Hillary Clinton would be in the White House.

That's not true at all. Trump was winning way before Bannon stepped into Trump's circle. Bannon loves taking credit for shit he didn't do.

He was the biggest leaker in the White House.

>shill
He gets you faggots all twisted. Also, citing the FBI.... wew lad.

Instead of calling me a shill. Make a fucking argument faggot.

You are correct and do not let these shills tell you otherwise.

You faggots are scared of Bannon. You are literally on the side of the MSM on this one.

Bannon essentially is the voice of white trash America, but I am kinda white trash so I like the guy.

Make an argument. I'm not Jewish. You can't call someone who is criticizing a self professed "ally of Israel" Jewish. You make no sense.

You shills are literally carrying water for the (((MSM))). You are honorary kikes at this point.

Well I'm glad that you make this easy for me. Anyone lurking obviously sees a moron just screaming shill, while I post evidence and proof of who Steve Bannon really is. Thanks for helping me wake some more people up.

Very much so. Any anons who haven't watched this speech from last night, take 40 minutes to do so, you won't regret it:

youtube.com/watch?v=oX0Z0vGVeJI

I think it is extremely important to deal with China - if you are gen z and don't think China is the biggest threat to your future well-being, you are are being misled.

That has nothing to do with who Bannon is as a person moron.

>That has nothing to do with who Bannon is as a person moron.
Bannon has the will and the power to save gen z from the china threat.

You know whose a bigger threat? AIPAC, Israel, Jews. Fuck off with your China bullshit. We have a problem PRESENT RIGHT NOW. Israel and it's lobby.

The fact there are literally anti-Bannon shill threads proves Bannon scares them.

You do not see them starting threads about Jared or Ivanka who are literally senior advisors to the President but only Bannon. Really makes you think.

Keep up the good work Bannon.

Fuck off dude. You people call everyone who criticizes Richard Spencer a shill and you're doing the same right now. How about stop being a dismissive faggot and actually explain why Bannon isn't a leaking cocksucker who is Israel's puppet.

You can't, because he is.

Richard Spencer is a shill though.

You are just scared and fell the need to shill whenever Bannon is mentioned. You are obviously scared and that is a good thing.

dude you are replying to a piece of shit hasbara stooge. don't waste your time.

Not an argument. Explain why Steve Bannon isn't who I said he is. I've provided tons of proof. You just call me shill over and over. SAD!

It's not for me. It's for the lurkers.

ITT: Shills scared of Bannon

You faggots better be scared.

i was pissed for trump firing him and bombing syria, its the reason im blackpilled right now. but now that i we know bannon is another kushner i kinda feel better now.

oh, and fuck the zioshill with the US flag,

Who that dude in the red? Bannon looks incredibly unhealthy. Needs to eat a carrot. Bannon is a part of the show that's it.

He's an alcoholic.

Are the shills pissed that Bannon and Breitbart are calling out GWB?

Bush is a piece of shit too. It's not mutually exclusive.

Why the fuck is gal gadot #2? shes literally just an actress

tl;dr jews are niggering shit up again