What do you guys think about turkish people ?

Better than the F*nn desu

I like them better than Americans.

I like that one Turkroach who triggers 95% of Sup Forums with ease. Never gets out of ideas.

They should stay in Turkey

The best type of Muslims, and also at the same time the absolute shittiest type of white people.

I never think about them.

He's a nice guy. Also still in his own country.

The list of people I prefer over Americans is endless.

caliphate cucks

>turkish people

That's an oxymoron, kiddo.

they should go back to Siberia where they came from

I see some Amerimutt mutt mongrel sub humans itt
Do you want me to go full jihad mode on you, sperm cocktail of 60 peoples?

good lad fuck yanks

Show your flag, mr 52%

it's sikke you jew lover
He is my hero

Say "white".

>52%
too high

Ahahahahhahahahahahah

I hope this is true so much, I always found 52% a high number for America.

>39%
OMFG HAHAHAHAAHAH

Turks are still roaches through

and you're a wh*Te sub-human, you're hierarchically lower than me

Lad.
I'm Pakistani.
Fuck wh*Te subhumans.

fuck them indeed

turkish women are bad at sex

I try not to think about them.

I try not to think about irrelevant stuff

What are relevant stuffs for a sl*V(e)?
Your hoe mother's BJ revenue? well that's relevant i guess

THIS
FUCK AM*RIKKKUNTS
FUCK TR*MP
FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

I have a mate that's a Turk Australian. Good man with a good family. Will do anything to help out a mate and treats me and my family like we are part of his family. Quality bloke. Other then that, I don't know many others.

The only thing turkey is good for is holding refugees and keeping them from going to Europe.

silence, mutt.

Pretty nice empire (surprised there isn't more butt hurt or we wuzing) although I'm still angry at them ending the 1000 year empire

Did you seriously just post you face on Sup Forums? You know the via is watching right?

there is no place for empire after ww1

Go tape your microwave's camera amerimut

Being half white is better than being 0 percent white desu

Pffff go make me a kebab Roach

If whites are subhuman why would you "insult" us by calling us 56 percent white. Furthermore why do you speak our language?

This is spam and a great example of why this place is shit

We did some bad and did some good.

Of course the brit

Turks make fine Europeans. Good to see them filling up Europe to the bursting point. They will integrate just fine, and have many, many, many children.

I don't.

They should stay in turkey. I don't mind them being in their own country. A couple can stay I guess, (only the most well educated).

Can we not kill them all?

>people

Nice food though

I think they're the best of the muzzies but still fucking shitty. Aside from the Nigs, there's nothing more obnoxious than drunk Turkish dudes who are massive degenerates who love prostitutes. Then again, after seeing the Turkish women I can hardly blame them.

>people

Makes zero sense since you "insult" white people by posting pictures of Turkish people and black "demon"? looking things. If you wanted to insult whitey, you would use a picture of a white person.

You still didn't explain why you are speaking English (a subhuman language). Surely we should be speaking Turkish , on the Turkish invented internet on our Turkish designed laptops amirite. How do I get to your universe?

>What are relevant stuffs for a sl*V(e)?
they are good at btfo Turk roaches

Another Turkroach bait thread, subhumans pretending to be white. Sad to see so many pakistani anons with british flags now.

>You cannot decide who should stay in your country
I can, it's called democracy.

Also you're probably some VPN anti-turk posting random incendiary nonsense to make people hate turks.

>using logic with turk roaches

Hello I am a German(Turk)

What is ULAN mean?

Judging from this thread, they're very autistic and very easily triggered.

connection error?

kek

we don't think about the Turkish people

Lmao winning a battle doesn't mean you won the war retard roach

I think infamous turkish guy who trolls these threads as wh*te subhumans bullshit is not actually turk

I've never seen him posting in turkish language but even if he did he could have been a minority from turkey

Turks, what does kara boga mean?

>First of all, you're a basement dweller obese manlet sub human.
That's the average low IQ turk roach like yourself

Black BUll
Kes ananın amına korum senin orospu çocuğu
senden 500 kat daha Türk'üm. Kudur köpek.

it means literally black bull

black bull but we dont use as same meaning we use as animal not nigger

I'm curious- where does the roach meme come from?
Do turks look like roaches in real life? Do they have a lot of roaches in their homes?

I bet your mother says that a lot

It comes from an underage Cypriot rapebaby who spammed it on Sup Forums in 2013-2014.

confirmed. he's ethnic minority from turkey

they invaded my ancestors' homeland (Bosnia)

hala konuşuyor musun lan orospu evladı :DDD senden 500 kat daha Türk'üm memleketim de Giresun. Eğer bir daha bana maynority dersen o mutfaktaki yaşlı dişsiz ananın kafasına tavla seti atarım seni de ölümüne sikerim. beyaz yalakası köpek seni.

I like it. Turks build advanced hotels here and provide lots of jobs.
Every other foreign """"investor"""" just steals and runs away

Yeah we have antennas and six leggs We get well with japans cuz they admire us every turk photo you see is fake

Actual Turks in Turkey were some of the kindest people I ever met and it shocked me how many had very light skin or blue eyes.

I guess they sent all their niggers to Germany.

>flag hider
is that an amerimutt

kek

I remember seeing this exact post by croatian user from old thread yesterday or couple days ago

Most turks are Slavs

Bosnia is brother country.Dont feel angry toward us.We remember serbia war and we are still hating

Based. A neccessary friend in the middle east.

truck

Yeah I actually lived in turkey for a while. The upper class Turks are some of the nicest people. The problem is that the vast majority of Turks (especially the ones that go to Europe) are literally cockroaches in human form.

Why do Amerimutts talk like their opinions actually matter?

Really? Your countys actions says reverse.Bloody coup was american.Pkk is still getting support.%80 percent of turkey hates america cuz of its hostile actions

Damn someone is triggered

This is a threads asking what pol thinks of turkey and the Turks......

It was by me probably, I like those hotels

He's mother is one of those cockroaches

>thread about turks
>not saged to oblivion
I hate this boarf

>Amerimutt doesn't sage it
moop de dood

Dirty roaches, praising their muslim shithole of a country, yet they prefer to live in the West, like the parasites they are.

Some of the worst people I've ever met.

Latvia

güzel basladı
çorap koktu
ergenler cayır cayır

bir gün sasirtin lan. haiku yazdirdiniz bana.

Eastern Turkey is a fucking mess that needs to be cleansed, optimally with nuclear fire. Remove everything east of Samsun/Adana line.

>Latvia
Stupid as expected, but I don't mind roaches like you, since u stay in your nest where u belong.

sniff sniff
i smell an amerimutt

holy shit austria.Damn user im really dumb but i been on wien sucks to you

I like the Turks, they get alot of shit here yet they don't freak out like Amerimutts do. The amount of butthurt their mere existance causes is entertaining too.