Why are liberals able to be so scientific and objective about things, except when it comes to race...

Why are liberals able to be so scientific and objective about things, except when it comes to race? It's like as soon as race is brought up, there is a fierce defense mechanism in their minds that kicks in, that stops their scientific objectivity and makes them bow down to the religion of egalitarianism.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why are liberals able to be so scientific and objective about things, except when it comes to race?

They believe in communism and 53 genders, fagoot

The neo Nazis on here do the same thing also same with the Republicans....

Because they only speak of science when it suits their agenda.

All I know is that the Republicans tell you when they will fuck you over to soften the blow, the Democrats go in dry and rape you.

Because they feel they don't think

To think would be to accept being wrong

They are incapable of the idea of being criticized therefore they have to make it into a hate crime

They are driven by feelings not logic

It's not just race libs get triggered hard over anything to do with biology and chemistry they go full fundamentalist and start their autistic screeching waving their hands in the air like a crustacean waves its pincers.

>liberals able to be so scientific and objective about things

/stopped reading

Because race is a social construct. There is no biological component to race. If you idiots would have studied anthropology at a respected university, you would realize that biological differences between races are not dependent on race but on environmental surroundings. People in the Andes mountains have broader chests to house higher capacity lungs, for example. If people of one race settle in two environmentally different areas, they will have distinct biological differences that can't be accounted for by race.

because acknowledging racial differences is divisive and promotes discrimination based on race. it's ignored because there's no realistic alternatives (inb4 muh genocide)

t. devil's advocate

In what way?

Separatism

Geo major here.. A hard core liberal girl tried arguing with me that some boulders couldn't be sandstone cause rain signs melt them... They're just fucking stupid

And if you don't believe me tell them science doesn't recognise their special snowflake gender and that artificial preservatives in their foods are just fine.

Nobody's rational

>Why are liberals able to be so scientific and objective about things, except when it comes to race?

That's not even true. They refuse to accept findings about Gender, biology and history as well .

They're just as scientifically illiterate as any random member of the general public.

Science:
>let's look at the evidence
>the truth stands on its own
>how were those tests conducted?
>what method was used in those studies?

Not science:
>"but it's peer reviewed"
>"x% of scientists say..."
>"how many citations do you have faggit?"
>"lol it's been discredited"

Liberals like to pretend that they know what they're talking because they read it in a magazine or heard it on a late night comedy show. They never read the study and even if they did, they assume its accuracy from the get go. Don't get me wrong, a lot of people on here do the same thing. At least the nazis aren't as smug about it.

hooktube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
Differences in ways of thinking

by the same mechanism that people will not question the validity of the holocaust, the virgin birth and human-caused global warming

Emotions.

I moved to the UK from an Eastern European country. Until I was 20 I had never seen any shitskins other than gypsies, so I could easily think of them as subhumans. But after being put in a context where I'm surrounded by them, and actually befriending them, I would see them as actual humans and hating them or at least seeing them as different just because of their skin color didn't seem as comfortable.
Even when it came to the dumb big lipped ooga boogas that got into one of the most prestigious unis in the world just because of affirmative action(which was obvious once they'd start talking and asking the most inane 5th grader questions in class), and on top of that got all sorts of grants and awards just for their skin color. Even then I couldn't get myself to fantesise about seeing them dangling from lampposts.

Now I'm thinking of native people here who grew up surrounded by them their whole lives. Being in the same classrooms as them for years, day in day out, at a stage where they were still innocent. I can totally see why they would think seeing differences is reprehensible and evil.

Nope, that's wrong. Are you really saying there's no difference between Sub Saharan Africans and Scandinavians?

that pisses me off so hard. they think they're so fucking smart and logical and yet they commit those oturageous fallacies commonly

Because they are brainwashed.

To me its ridiculous that some one can claim to believe in evolution and still believe that all the races are exactly the same. Its always the people that shit all over Christians and especially creationist that are the worst too, yet they are basically creationist tier themselves.

>but on environmental surroundings
yes. bad climate in africa for developing a civilization (you can't create food surplus with bananas). so nogs had never developed. their vile nature matches the harsh conditions in which they live

>Now I'm thinking of native people here who grew up surrounded by them their whole lives.
They don't. Only the ones living in big cities grow up around shitskins.

these folks look different to me too.

yet you drooling unscientific tards want to classify them as one, big race called "le hwyte race" :^)

>Why are liberals able to be so scientific and objective about things

They turn to science only when science is not needed.
Example: "Prison is not a solution. Studies have shown that blah blah blah".

Isn't it obvious? Racial differences demand differences in rights and immigration based on race and that's bad news for democrats.

>biological differences between races are not dependant on race (???) but on environmental surroundings
Congratulations, you've figured out how evolution works.

>Only the ones living in big cities grow up around shitskins.
So the vast majority of them?

No it's just that ethnicity is a more specific separation than race
please try harder

>Why are liberals able to be so scientific and objective
Theyre not

A shit ton of WASPs are rural and suburban retards though. I don't even know if it's majority of them.

It's taboo because of nazi germany and the Jews constant barrage of propaganda ever since then.

This is true. It's a hive mind lazy mentality thing. Too busy being WASPish

The biggest voting block of right wing retards come from in and around areas that have been hit with vibrant diversity. It's looks like a doughnut on a demographic maps.

what did he mean by this?

because being scientific and objective about race has historically resulted in whites killing, raping, oppressing, and dehumanizing non-whites.

Anthro major here. "No". They constantly down play it but if you're not some fucking cultural anthropology fag you'd realize just how wrong you are.

The problem is?