Trans surgery doesn’t wor-

k

-k

finish your sentences you lazy fuck

RIP boobs.

Congratulations, you're now a giant faggot.

>qt girl transitions to butch lesbian
The wonders of medicine

WTF im pro creepy chopped up bodies now!

Disgusting on every level.

imagine seeing that thing at the gym

>that haircut
>gauges
>shit tats
>female lips

Well it does work at making you look like an abomination

Okay but what about xir mental state?

What a shame. I wonder if she had one of those disgusting hotdog looking freaks of nature stapled to her pelvis so she can pretend she's actually a man with a functional penis.

>a man sucking in "his" gut in the company of other men

I'm glad you mutilated your self and can't pass your genes down.

nice tits bro

Look another slide thread

disgusting, fucking puke

Fucking ew. Why would you ever want to fuck your life up this bad?

open bob

clearly not a man plus fucked up scar

This pisses me off so much, she went from cute girl to ugly scarred efeminite gay man. I hope "he" doesn't complain when the only people attracted to "him" are gay men

But she is a manlet now, which will essentially mean she needs to kill herself for a totally invented new reasons since women don't have height complexes with their own stature.

"sup bro, crazy scars - must of been a hell of a story behind that huh?"

"yeah I used to be a woman"

three days later my name is all over twitter and you faggots won't stop bullying me.

this is why i don't say shit to anyone in public.

press F to pay respects to titties

Whoa, so that's how manlets are made.

You can pay to mulitate yourself all you want, but you can never change your sex. It is just extreme role play. In the end you will be a frankenstein hodgepodge abomination that isnt found attractive by either men or women. You will probably kill yourself, might as well just get to the point and do that.

what a waste and a disgrace to god for destroying the gift of beauty you were given. i

t brings a tear to my eye that human minds have adapted to this level of thinking.

> now I can lick pussy without being a gay weirdo

why do pretty girls ruin themselves?

The trans brain virus is a fucking plague

Show us her fake penis, both flaccid and erect, and then ejaculating semen then I'll be impressed.

NO HOMO!

BEAUTIFUL

Even the most elaborate plastic surgery can't give you alpha wrists.

If you rape it are you gay?

>tfw a tranny has a more fashy haircut and a more developed upper body than me

what a shame, she was so pretty. almost perfect.

ICK.... super weird facial structure for a dude... very punch able face

What a waste

This doesn't even make me angry anymore

It makes me sad and depressive

Lol, cutting off your tits and getting tattoos and a wermacht hair cut does not make you a male.

This is some real sick shit here. Supporting self mutilation. For fucks sake man.

The Fem->Male transitions just make you into a feminine looking man. You aren't a man though.

The Male->Fem transitions are something out of horror movies. At age 35 you begin taking on orc like features and your body hair becomes uncontrollable. Your male bone structure shows through. The men are afraid to work out because they will get a "Masculine" muscle structure and with the untreated mental illness they over eat and they become obese.

They are now a obese and hairy man with no dick and a face covered in whore paint.

Then they become the suicide statistic and we get to see lena dunham go and cry about how bullying was the cause of the suicide.

Globalists are really fucken good at population control of whites. They let the niggers breed like roaches though.