Single Mothers

Should children be taken from single mothers? With the exception of widows, choosing to raise a child alone (especially if male) is outright child abuse.
Pic related, match this thing and she somehow thinks this picture is appropriate for a dating app, grose!
Also has "if you voted Trump, swipe left!" Topkek

Where would the kids go? Single moms suck, but nothing is worse than raising a kid in the custody of the state.

To be raised by the state? The outcomes will be better, but they would be indoctrinated.

but what if she’s a god tier smart sexy woman betrayed by a sneaky man? that what exactly happened to my wife and a decent fraction of single mothers. sure most of them are intolerable trash, but let’s not pretend that all of them are that way

What about in the case where one of the parents was legitimately fucked up or abandoned the family?

Friend of mine and his mom left his dad because he was secretly a faggot on the side and they found out. This was also during the height of AIDS etc so it added to the scare there

This

Then bummer, they got unlucky. Failing to act because a small portion aren't a problem is exactly what the left does with niggers, and look where that gets us.

Divorced is different than single mother. Also age at separation makes a huge difference, it's really up to 12 that they have the most potential for damage

THey're indoctrinated by the state either way. You need a father to instill values of resilience and something beyond instinctual thinking.

Unless you sterilize them it would just allow them to continue their degeneracy

If you have a child and you aren't married, you're a sinner. Good intentions or not, your wife is a slut.

Noneuros don’t belong to our societies so it’s not like we have a discussion or dignity issues with that
She got pregnant when they were fucking, he got scared and run away. Her traditionalist parents and she couldn’t proceed with abortion, so she carried out a child at the age of 18. Married with her now and legally adopted the daughter. It’s fine now

it depends on the situation

i borderline almost became a serial killer of women because my mother i fucking hated them for a long time

I am a son of a single unwed mother here and I am not feeling abused. Fuck off you cunt, you have no right to speak on behalf of us that we are being abused? How? Because of political brainwashing? Isn't that worst if you have 2 parents with the same ideology. My mother is fascist and she never brainwashed me to follow her ideology.
Saged

>If you don't have a government permission slip, you're a bad person.

sure thing momma's boy

What if they manage to find a new man to father their kid? Is it ok as long as there is a man on the scene?

About 5 months ago I moved into a flat which was inhabited by a single mother before. I haven't seen so many DIY fuckups in any place where I've lived before. She spud the tiles in the bath (and broke them that way). She had no real lamps. She "changed" the grease filter in the exhaust air in the kitchen by breaking off the mounting (probably because a lack of tooling) and then just left it without changing the filter. She never decalcified the faucets, she destroyed the parquet... It's just like women are not made for living without men.

Oh yes and she painted over power outlets and cables without an masking tape so everything was completely covered with wall color.

So what if they were married and the father cheated? This is technically the only valid reason for divorce in the bible, right?

Obviously wasn't that smart

oh shit, that's fucking horrible

No welfare, No Alimony, No Child support. She should think before she fucks him cause she's gonna be the one baring the consequences. With any luck the offspring of the trash tier mothers will die off thus pushing us towards a more stable family unit. If they don't they will be stronger for it and probably hate her for being so useless.

Hoooooleeeeeeee fuggggg

religious thinking does a lot to your brain
that’s your typical modern generation deprived from some good parenting in their own childhoods
why is that? betrayal of trust happens with all people

You're gonna sit there and tell me there weren't any signs of who they really were? Bull fucking shit.

Just remove their government provided safety nets and everything will be alright.

how could she knew about him being a coward? it often happens that those whom you trust betray you when their help is needed

As long as it's not a fucking nigger

>You are not truly enslaved until you learn to love your chains

>Should children be taken from single mothers? With the exception of widows, choosing to raise a child alone (especially if male) is outright child abuse.
Yes and DNA testing should be as standard for all children born. If there is a known father then he needs to raise the child.