The significance of JFK and the coming storm. This could be the end of Israel

January 20th, 2017 - Donald Trump is inaugurated as 45th President of the United States.

January 21st, 2017 - President Trump walks into the CIA headquarters to give a speech, vows to remove the columns, alluding to the destruction of the deep state.

This is why, as many months have gone by, the powers that be have grown to be increasingly neurotic. Trump is going to expose the secrets of the Deep State and JFK was a major turning point in the history of the United States.

JFK was intent on inspecting the nuclear facilities in Israel, something the zionists did not want. David Ben-Gurion, THE FOUNDER OF ISRAEL, decided the best option was to take care of the problem he faced. He didn't want the US inspecting their nuclear facilities because they were indeed making bombs.

Mossad in collaboration with the CIA and other entities conspired to assassinate JFK. Lindon B. Johnson, the Vice President at the time was sympathetic and in favor of the zionist agenda. Since the time of JFK's assasination the stranglehold over our country by the zionists has been nonstop and has only gotten worse. We've seen multiple false flags and multiple instances where events were carried out by Israel and blamed on another entity. From JFK to 9/11, Las Vegas, and everything in between Israel's goal has been to undermine our democratic process in order to further their own goals.

This doesn't stop at false flags. Ask yourself what could be so bad that our congressmen and people in government bend over backwards to limit our rights and ensure Israel's prosperity.............The answer is blackmail. Jeffrey Epstein, Hollywood, DC, everyone has been blackmailed to further this agenda. Pizzagate leads us down 2 avenues. Number one is the satanic occult group who sacrifice human beings and worship demonic entities, the second avenue is pedophilia blackmail that would destroy the reputation of anyone who would think about going against the will of Israel.

I believe Trump will reveal all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZZvTZAKgro
youtube.com/watch?v=MBmqWjb6NHI
snopes.com/baron-trumps-marvelous-underground-journey/
cbsnews.com/amp/news/serial-killer-seminole-heights-tampa-florida/
twitter.com/ScaramucciPost/status/921441476340518913
youtube.com/watch?v=hYJnT5l8yGA
youtube.com/watch?v=nCLt06qkMWk
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/12/clinton-campaign-chairman-john-podestas-twitter-account-may-have-been-hacked/?utm_term=.f8672b520469
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont know the "end of israel" follows from this logic, but have a bump

bump

Have a bump for sexual favors.

Bump

Bumpin

Mordecai Vanunu exposed the Dimona nuclear facility in the 80's as a nuke bomb factory.
>youtube.com/watch?v=IZZvTZAKgro

Nobody wants to discuss dis??? :(

I'll bump for patriotic message

A word of caution as well. Since the Israeli government has nukes, any existential threat to them would cause them to use their nukes against their "enemies." This is refereed to as the Samson Option.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBmqWjb6NHI

Actually, nukes can only be detonated at certain times and in certain geographical locations. Nukes can't be sent en masse anywhere at any time.

Everything you posted is the legitimate story of what happened regarding JFK. Now, if the release of the JFK files does not reflect this or somehow protects Israel, we will all know Trump is not /ourguy/. If, however, this does result in Israeli Reformation and DE-armament, we will know Trump is /ourguy/. Exciting times.

Straight up. What a time to be alive.

Hmm, no shills in this thread OP. You might be onto something.

JFK was killed because he signed Executive Order 11110 to return to sound money and abolish the (((FED))).

That was one of the reasons, but the main reason that was time sensitive was the Israeli nuke issue.

GAS THE KIKES

Time to ruin it.

I legit hope it turns out that Alien lizard people killed JFK and the govt has legit corpses and evidence to prove it.

Just to watch the mass panic and hysteria

bump

>Trump meets with USS LIberty Survivor named Lockwood
>Ingersoll Lockwood wrote 'The Last President' and Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Adventure' in the 1800s
>Israel admits it knew the Liberty was American, but "LBJ made them do it"
>The Last President predicts the Nov 4 riots at the 5th av hotel, as well as the end of the fed and printing our own money

>mfw

Aliens....Aliens are a Jewish psy op.

the prophecy

CHECKED.

Maybe Trump is the last President.....before the rise of the next American Republic.

Assange's vault 7 thing was called year 0 after all.

NESARA

Kek, I made this. Sometimes I let my autism go too far.

>google this book and writer
>it's real

What the actual fuck

Remind me again, why is it bad for Israel to own nukes? I mean sure you could limit them if you want but why not?

Dude. Over the course of the election and up to now we have found countless synchronicities that are mind blowing.

I mean if you want some bots bumping the thread just mention pizzagate.

Remind me again why Israel should exist AT ALL? It seems you bring nothing but pain to everything and everyone else in the world, and Israel's only excuse is that a fairy tale written by Jews says they should get the land.

Bump

should have added the Antarctica skull thing

Reminder: Trump was going to rebuild the twin towers the way they are supposed to look, but the dancing Israelis built an ugly glass marxist fuck you instead

I made that super image before the antartica skull. I shall update it with all the new info as it gets released.

>Actually, nukes can only be detonated at certain times and in certain geographical locations.
Explain. ICBMs don't go orbital so you've lost me on why there are any strike limitations.

>Remind me again why Israel should exist AT ALL?
Because someone was cunning enough to exploit the system so it does? You can't really blame the kikes for that. It's a dog eat dog out there but rather than disarm Israel why not just limit their nukes while disarming the sand savages around them but punishing Israel for any hostile act against them? Seems like the best way to make that region more stable.

You've gone a bit too far into the /x/ realm. They work and the world is flat. Pay attention to money and power and keep the x stuff in x.

heil god emperor trump

I've already made the offer to my sweet little princess. Whether or not it wants to accept is up to it. I must confess however, I am not what may be appear as seems. I'm a wealthy man now, you might be wondering how I acquired this wealth, when I was in my early 20's I had traveled to west africa. I arrived in a small town called "Amlamé" which roughly translates to "fecal stink". I had quickly learned that the tribal men earned their keep by producing a fragrant herbal remedy called "Jenkum". The first time I tried this ancient substance I felt such an intense high I urinated on myself, the Chief *click* BABAFOOMAY smiled at my innocence and smeared my upper lip with shit. When I returned home my sweet angelic princess, I began producing my own Jenkum. I tried selling my first batch along the Appalachian trail, but I quickly learned the white folks in the area did not partake, in fact they looked at me as if I were some sort of pig demon spawned from the lowest level of Hell. I began brainstorming, and it hit me, DETROIT.

I moved my operations to the heart of desolate wasteland known as modern detroit michigan. I struck gold, business was so good I began buying real estate left and right. I was finally somebody, my mentor Gertrude Milbasen the third would have been proud. You may be asking who Gertrude Milbasen the third is and how he is relevant in my life, well Gertrude milbasen the third used to teach me how to gain the trust and take the innocence away. He was the only one that understood the pain I felt.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP out of my fuckin head nigga, WHIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRL STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHR white boys walkin, the black boys approach and attack haahah everyone laughs ahhahahahaa

open you mouth I give u sperm daddy

Because they hide the true nature of physics and what the actual requirements are for splitting an atom.

Fuck off. Don't tell me to go to /x/ when you're the moron talking about flat earth.

Really? The Freedom Tower is waaay better looking than the twin towers ever were

Can't wait to get a quick rundown on those documents.

Ha, I tried to say its NOT flat. Yea

Yeah and now it's gonna be taken away because of the Kikes actions.

Its about principle, not aesthetics

Earth is round, but there's still places to explore.

lol even snopes admits its true
snopes.com/baron-trumps-marvelous-underground-journey/

A + The most concise and accurate summary of the current deep state called israel (not capitalized on purpose)

ayy lmao
really vibrates the penile gland doesn't it?

The word israel will be redacted

oh god. I hope not.

Trump will do something any day now.

This is just entertainment for the retarded, fat, corn sirup'd american masses. Trump is married into Likud and Israeli interests. His father was a massive zionist. His children are married to zionists. The documents are massively altered. You are being fooled. Nothing but controlled opposition since day 1. Muh based Israel, muh based Rightwing Jews. Lets bomb Syria, anger Iran and destroy NK. Le nimble centipede xd! !

Trump has no control over the contents you stupid kike shills.

Remember kids, nothing triggers JIDF more than openly promoting the existence of Palestine. They're all a bunch of savages, but Palestine deserves its rightful clay, and I'd rather back them over (((them))) any day.

these retards can't even spell bulger right ffs

t. shitskin

Ok so HYPOTHETICALLY say that Clinton and CIA are, indeed, proven to be full on committing treason with Israel. What is your reaction?

HYPOTHETICALLY WHAT IF Netanyahu used chemical weapons on Palestinian civilians on April 4th, 2017. A few days later, Trump announces that he will launch 59 Tomahawk missiles toward an Israeli air base. How big would the ass hurt from Congress and baby boomers in general be? Would key e-celebs stop supporting him? What would Sup Forums have thought?

Palestine will rise again.

t. JIDF

your post...

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you
like pottery

JFK threads getting 404ed all day.

During his campaign trail, Trump said he would move the US Embassy to Jerusalem and this was a big deal at the time. Was wondering why he hasn't followed through on this yet.

Holy shit, see what I mean? Instantly. The jew shrieks in pain as he strikes at you.

>bunch of savages
you're a savage faggot

why would someone throw away a perfectly good chicken

We've got to shake off the current inhabitants first.

Because the embassy will be in Jerusalem, Palestine. Not Jerusalem, Israel.

Is this why there is this? cbsnews.com/amp/news/serial-killer-seminole-heights-tampa-florida/

By law nothing is supposed to be redacted, so we will see.

Some horrible Nazis aren't doing a good enough job of rigging Scaramucci'a latest Twitter poll

twitter.com/ScaramucciPost/status/921441476340518913

The truth is out there user.

You think mere humans could pull all this shit off?

sauce on this video?

If you're referring to aliens from outer space I think that's a meme. If you're talking about entities inside the Earth that's a different story.

It's hilarious the kikes got Scaramucci to remake the poll after Frank w/e his name was made the poll and got BTFO.

It's called a "campaign promise", politicians (both parties) rarely follow through with what they say to get elected.

My theory about the release of the JFK assassination is linked to the Bush family after Dubya came out this week and lambasted Trump.

Though the very top of this President's death goes all the way to the top to the Rothschild family...and most if not all of these documents will probably be heavily redacted like Obama's 9/11 documentation release...I believe this release by Trump could very well implicate George HW Bush's time in the CIA, ashe was rumored to be in Dallas the day of JFK's shooting.

A sound frequency space weapon sniper rifle from Omicron 6 caved in JFK's skull from the inside?
Now it all makes sense

Pizza Pizza PIzza!

John Podesta is a child molester

An Israeli in a storm drain did.

Holy shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Take note, an autist in his national habitat

Top kek

Think about it like this. If we sent a dude back 1000 years ago to kill Charlemagne with a sniper rifle, it would basically be magic to them.

Sure Rabbi

THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BRO I HAVE A BROTHER WHO WORKS AT THAT PIZZA SHOP AND HE SAYS NOTHING HAPPENS THERE AND THERE'S NO SECRET CODE AND COMPLETELY IGNORE THE 6 DIFFERENT CASES WHERE THEY FOUND BLATANT PEDO IMAGERY AND SYMBOLISM ON SITE, BUT ALSO REMEMBER THIS IS ALL 100% IN YOUR HEAD SO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

hey retard

the JFK files were ordered to release 25 years ago in 1992. only reason they're coming out now is because there was a 25 year waiting period.

currently there are dems and republicans who want the files to come out.

light yourself on fire.

What did he mean by this? The Jew grows more neurotic as the days pass by.

I wasn't joking about the frequency weapons or Omicron 6.

WHEN DID HE BECOME SO BASED GUYS?

>be Trump
>cockblocked by corrupt CIA
>have evidence that CIA was involved in Vegas shooting
>release JFK files implicating CIA
>public turns on CIA
>1 week later release evidence that CIA was behind Vegas shooting

This one weird trick would buttfuck faggot dem gun grabbers and RINO cucks at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=hYJnT5l8yGA

youtube.com/watch?v=nCLt06qkMWk

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT GOYIM, IT'S ALL JUST COHENCIDENCES, DON'T LOOK INTO IT

Actually that wasn't him it was some autist from Sup Forums
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/12/clinton-campaign-chairman-john-podestas-twitter-account-may-have-been-hacked/?utm_term=.f8672b520469