Neogaf Rape Bogaloo V3

old bread

Nigga looks like Eugene.

Kisaya likes tranny cum

This is going to scatter the SJWs who will then infest others forums and try to drag them down to what NeoGAF was.

This is how the infection works. They grow huge, it turns to chaos, they scatter and regrow their numbers in new places until they get big enough and scatter again

>wahmen posts pic related on neogaf for pitty points
>her sister later says it was the owner of Neogaf himself, Evilore who commited the heinous act.
>assblastvania

That's an extreme hon.

Let me get a quick rundown

They'll just go to reddit. Most other gaming forums aren't interested in politics and they'll get shitposted out of Sup Forums if they try to invade.

mods delete this thread
V3 is

The word you are looking for is "Metastasize"

Faggot mods still deleting NeoGaf threads on Sup Forums. Video game culture is allowed, fuck its even in the board rules. Obviously mods are either afraid of another GamerGate or theyre running damage control for their favorite site

So the funny thing is... it probably didn't even happen.

The hooch claiming he sexually assaulted her has no proof and also claims she was sexually assaulted 4 other times the same day she posted the allegations.

SJWs just are so fucking stupid, they believe whatever women say and are burning the ship down

what is neogaf

Time for us to get mod status at neogaf and reshape the place desu

a discussion board about video games, but the vast majority of it's small userbase are Bernouts and hilldawgs.

A place that considers reddit to be a far right conservative hugbox.

topkek

Shhh, doesn't matter. Listen and believe. Listen. And believe. The sweetest thing about their idiotic worldview is how easily they fail to live up to their own standards. They set the bar so 'high' on what it means to be a good person that almost none of them can achieve it. Especially if they're white males - who are guilty by default.

I hope they drown in their own flood, those fucking faggot pansies.

sexist.

Yea kinda mad, I wanted to talk about it there... cause I hate this board and disagree with most of you guys

People have known about this for better part of a decade. I’m not sure what people who frequent neogaf expected seeing as they cater to an audience of commies, trannies, faggots, and commie tranny faggots that are afraid to leave the house.

Rude

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOWN.

its like a collective of people who have done bad shit and/or continue to do bad shit while pretending they are in good nature and put on some mask that they are earths greatest human beans.
like those retards who smothered their baby and then get super religious and go to church and praise the lord to atone for their sins

Boo boo faggot, go be a nigger someplace else.

You mean like the Western Boro Baptist Church?

Fuck you, Obama loving cuck boy.

This. It’s just a hug box of broken freaks that get together to pretend THEY’RE the normal ones. Oh, and pedophiles! Their kids are proven pedos! It’s hard to keep up with the degeneracy.

Kids? Wtf auto correct... mods*