ABSOLUTE HAPPENING

"In a televised address late Saturday, Catalan President Carles Puigdemont called plans by Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy to replace him and his Cabinet an "attempt to humiliate" Catalonia and an "attack on democracy."

Puigdemont's comments were a veiled threat to push ahead with an independence declaration for the prosperous region in northeastern Spain. They came after he joined a large protest in Barcelona on Saturday where many were aghast at the plans announced earlier in the day by Rajoy.

Puigdemont called Rajoy's move the "the worst attack" on Catalan people and institutions since Gen. Francisco Franco's abolishment of Catalonia's regional government in 1939.

Hundreds of thousands protested in Barcelona in a massive show of support for independence. They also called for the release of two prominent activists who have been jailed while awaiting possible sedition charges."

cbc.ca/news/world/spain-cabinet-catalonia-1.4365757

Other urls found in this thread:

catalangovernment.eu/pres_gov/government/en/news/303756/president-puigdemont-institutions-people-catalonia-accept-attack.html
premsa.gencat.cat/pres_fsvp/AppJava/notapremsavw/303755/ca/statement-president-government-catalonia.do
premsa.gencat.cat/pres_fsvp/docs/2017/10/21/21/25/07e1d871-0e5d-4145-a331-693740fe22b5.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=oByXYjBUxkY
youtube.com/watch?v=6aU7HVR6YX0
youtube.com/watch?v=dp5hsDgENLk
youtube.com/watch?v=_lEubxn7Tec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reapers'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalitat_de_Catalunya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_Generalitat_de_Catalunya
youtube.com/watch?v=lO61TCgbMas
youtube.com/watch?v=a1Ozxr3EMD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A vista de tot això
s'és esvalotat la terra.

Official statement in English by the Catalan government.
catalangovernment.eu/pres_gov/government/en/news/303756/president-puigdemont-institutions-people-catalonia-accept-attack.html
Tonight's transcript of Puigdemont's speech, translated, in the PDF found at the bottom.

Did they enact 151? I thought they were supposed to do it Saturday

HTML version of the speech (also PDF at bottom), in the Generalitat de Catalunya (Catalan Government) website.
premsa.gencat.cat/pres_fsvp/AppJava/notapremsavw/303755/ca/statement-president-government-catalonia.do

155*

I do hope those sleepy fuckers in the senate don't mess up and confuse the 155 with the 151 kek

It's next friday.

Sick ensign martinet

>Wants to dissolve
Has been dissolve already.

> 151
Its 155 , and yes its happening.
>Saturday
Its Sunday here already.

Catalunya triomfant,
tornarà a ser rica i plena.

spek english plz

not YLYL

Official statement by Molt Honorable President de la Generalitat de Catalunya.
premsa.gencat.cat/pres_fsvp/docs/2017/10/21/21/25/07e1d871-0e5d-4145-a331-693740fe22b5.pdf

Seems pretty solid to me. Will check for holes and leaks tomorrow when I go through St James square.
You never know with this old ass buildings

The Day of the Rope is coming and separatist Catalan traitor scum will be hanging off all lamp posts in Barcelona, mark my words.

Basically codespeak for cutting a few judges necks with a sickle.
Made a good country song so we kept it as an anthem.

1 5 5

the day of the rope comes for those flying the flag of the 12 tribes of Israel too.

The History of the Catalans from Catalonia, abridged.
youtube.com/watch?v=oByXYjBUxkY

Really shows how much they care about people, calling this the worst attack on democracy, forgetting Hipercor, Madrid's metro and Las Ramblas terrorists attacks.

You'll have to order more lamp posts I'm afraid, and the new ones are chinese shit that bends even with strong wind.
Plus rope. And some more GC, with 15000 you don't have nearly enough.

>pic related what we used to build. good lamp post

>abridged
>30 minutes
mfw

>non-abridged
>1k+ years
I prefer the abridged version, too.

lel, did not know that those attacks suspended self-government and democratically elected representatives via state fiat.
Here I was thinking that it was just a bunch of shitskins that the traitors in our midst let in.

Oh well, you learn as you live. Ty for that illuminating perspective manolito.

>not a nuclear holocaust
>happening
?

>Has been dissolve already.
Does it need to go for a vote by some Chamber of Spanish parliament to be approved?

>implying that Catalonia has that much history to tell

Was just messing with you. Now I've looked out the window and it seems pretty much dissolved.

Who would have thought it would be so easy, just apply the law paco-san.

>LOOK! LOOK! PEOPLE HOLDING SIGNS AND BREAKING THINGS

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!1!1

The song (official version) w/English lyrics: youtube.com/watch?v=6aU7HVR6YX0
Metal version, by second generation descendant of catalans that emigrated to the US: youtube.com/watch?v=dp5hsDgENLk
Traditional song about The Events of 1640, in which the official song is based on: youtube.com/watch?v=_lEubxn7Tec
The events of 1640: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reapers'_War

It's for their best that they do not get their independence. Cuckest (((nationalist))) movement in the world.

Not as much as Spain, that God had in mind, obviously, when he created the heavens and the earth. But still a good chunk to be honest.

>abridged
>longer than 8 seconds

>two civil wars in less than a century

Lmao @ paellaniggers

Hopefully we get some good art out of this one too

¿Dónde ustedes estaban cuando Javier Narta estaba en Cataluña Franquista?

Sorry friendo, not so fast.
That prize goes to the (((nationalist))) movement that protesting the cuckiest in their demonstration speak of le evil catalan nazis, le racism, le language oppression, muh UE, fuck countries & borders.

Disgusting Burgers and Leafs get out of my culture, this is a Hispanic conflict.

Yes It does, It needs yo no trou the parlament this next friday. But there the goverment party has more than 50% of the seats, so it will get aproved.

come on, they can shitpost too

Jeez, why the other way around does the same shit? Rufián and Junqueras sure are sucking the dick off that.

>implying that Catalonia has that much history to tell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalitat_de_Catalunya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_Generalitat_de_Catalunya

SPain needs to acceot this. If they don't there would be years of civil war. And the Spain guys are not Erdogan. They are not used to treat their ppls the way he does

1965 to 1975 isn't that long ago.

Are Catalonians really just Castilians in denial?

Y
E
S

spaniards are xorizoniggers, stole paella from valencia and made a meme out of it.

In fact I would much rather prefer that pacos were recognized around the globe exclusively for their abysmal cuisine and having stolen everything else than independence.

Their peak performance is a sandwich of calamari.

Actually, they are are Spic smutts.

I don't know why you faggots are cheering this on. This is what awaits the "altright" aka every right winger in the West, but it will be 100x worse because the raids will be conducted by Jew backed American Police, much worse than weak Spaniards.

Shitty phone changing words... I meant: It needs to go through.
GDI

Valencia is pretty Hispanic, Manolo.

Israel supports independence

You spics sent vargas llosa to speak the most anti nationalist speech I've ever heard Jesu. Tell him that he has to go back.

Cos they've been using the nazi, isolationist, closed mind garbage for decades in media and it nearly worked on getting catalans to be ashamed of their nationalism, so the ANC and rest of orgs they have to be pretty careful with PR to europe and rest of globalist establishment. To signal otherwise we would surely be even more targeted.

You spelled 12th century wrong, come on lad.

Based Franco.
Based spanish government.

All those nigger schools you went to really show in in your grasp on American law and rights.

Hold on, why not send him to Scotland?

I meant Javier Narta in Franquist Barcelona.

I'll tell you what fern, if you come here you won't have any problem to find them, half of the country is them.

That does not mean that catalans have any difficulty distinguishing between, just that foreigners from the outside are confused looking at the region

They are sure waiting to reveal their master strategic plan and will support us any moment now...

kek

How deluded can you be.

This is the master plan. Like Communism, it looks pretty good in paper.

Omg but who will think about those poor Manolos suffering at the hands of those pesky far right extreme nazionalist catalans? Europe, HELP them, they're afraid for their lives OMFG.

>JEW backed American Police
At least you are independent country and finally a nation which finally found its purpose is to help the Jews.

Cause Spain's money is there and won't make the EU look like a lawless totalitarian state.

This must be the first time the kikes support a revolt movement but put all the corporate media, eu institutions and banking cartel against it KEK.
They must be growing senile cos it makes zero to no sense.

Maidan happened in a blink of an eye once they decided. They sure are planning carefully this time...

Or you could be an idiot or a shill.

Fernando Pessoa was a wise man.

Even the other parties are onboard with it.

I think Puigdemont wanted that to happen.

kekistanis are truly the higher IQ posters of this board.

10/10 enlightened OC

We need to ruin Catalonia tho.
Best plan: independence + economic crisis (what I want).
OK plan: independence + no economic crisis (what Puigdemont wants).
Worse than ok plan: no independence + economic crisis.
Worst plan: no independence + no economic crisis (what Rajoy wants).

Bump

>taking Israel's words at face value
newfag

>muh constitution
lel, that thing hasn't mattered since before 1862

Say that to my face faggot.

>taking polititians at face value
newerfag

I will say it to your face, post your address and I'll be there later.

Democracy is communism lite. Spanish Civil War II when?

U wot m8?

>"attempt to humiliate" Catalonia
He did that himself when he undeclared independence 5 seconds after he declared it.

Think it was 8 seconds

If he undeclared it then it's no problemo, flouride brain. All settled. Then it's all fine and dandy and everything will go according to plan.

In fact, now that I think bout it, dunno why the spanish gvment and court system is kvetching so much.

because he is tap dancing around it like a fucking clown and won't give anyone a straight answer. He deserves jail for this political farce.

>Not willing to fight for independence

Even the Irish are braver than catacucks.

do a war already

SPANIARDS ARE NIGGERS WELL SAID
VALENCIA WILL JOIN CATALONIA
FREEEEEEDOM

Settle down xiquet, you first have to grow a solid nationalistic movement. Thing are looking pretty dire down there.

We can keep Morella and Peniscola if they want though. Great places.

Cunt

I actually do own an AK
Live in Chicago
Come for the food, stay as a statistic

Guardia civil arresting separatist politics, press, radio and tv. SOON.
youtube.com/watch?v=lO61TCgbMas

youtube.com/watch?v=a1Ozxr3EMD4