What is the simplest way to categorize races?

What is the simplest way to categorize races?

WHITES = builders
BLACKS = warriors
BROWNS = doctors
REDS = spiritual

add any other race if I forgot...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X_Gx2-yeNlk
youtu.be/WjNssEVlB6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JEWS = OWNERS

whites = builders, doctors, warriors,

Yellow are doctors, brown are tech support
Also whites are all of those combined

Blacks = Niggers

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

/thread

Lol don't you hate Italians, Slavs and Anglos because they are "Untermenschen" and "savages"? Apparently, you forget all your infighting when it comes to comparing your penises.

FPBP

Show your REAL flag and maybe we could have a conversation...

WHITE = human
REST = ape

> Jamie xx- in color

That album was beautiful (except for the thug that played on the last track), I recommend the listen.

youtu.be/X_Gx2-yeNlk

youtu.be/WjNssEVlB6M

You forgot the japaneese

red (Native America)
yellow (Asian/Polynesian)
black (African)
white (Caucasian)

There's no "brown" because any/all of these races could have brown skin tones. The above are forensically based.

How you designate them from there, I don't know...

Nigger

Non nigger

There is only one race, homo sapians, if you mean classifying people by phenotype, there is a whole branch of academia

i see you gave blacks warriors? why is this its not like they have the best soldiers or guns? is it because they literally cant do anything better than asians and whites?

sorry i forgot running they can indeed run faster so i would change blacks to runners

but running is hardly important now is it? now that the "builders" built cars for everyone

What race are arabs and Mexicans to you? Just curious.

>Spectrum

Hi [insert alphabet organization here]!
Thanks to this new-fangled invention called 'internet' (i know, it's still hard to understand) anyone can research and learn whatever they want.

Well done

YELLOWS = CALCULATORS
BLACKS = DEAD
REDS = DEAD
BROWNS = SLAVES

Crackers are lions
Niggers are hyenas
Chinks are ants
Spics are bulls
Kikes are parasytes
Gypsies are locusts

Whites = Supervisors, Admins