Mexico + Spain

If Catalonia leaves Spain, I wish Mexico could join the Spanish project by making a union with the motherland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vgYK5PzGGU
youtube.com/watch?v=l12eckFp2tM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No lol, Spain should be totally destroyed.
The killed, burned and skined alive and raped 95% of all your ancestors including babies, are you stupid?

??? you have to be joking, you guys are to brown and retarded

>implying I am Amerindian
>Moors are Spaniards.

Moor are too brown and retarded, too.

There is a lot of retards in Mexico who indentigy with Spain because "muh abuela was a Spaniard with blue eyes and blonde hair" The Mexican equivalent of my great great grandmother was a Cherokee princess. They are called Hispanitas and they are fucking retarded.

>ignoring Spaniards in Mexico
Bottom feeder

Criollo Mexicans have ruled Mexico for most of its history. The most violent people are Mestizos. Benito Juarez was an Indo who sought revenge against the Catholic Church and Criollo (Spanish) Mexican population.

and the way you guys speak just make me sick. Fuck no, just keep your ass in Mexico dude, go away

There is already a Constitution

You didn't finish the job, assholes.

Benito Juárez was the most oppressive president against Amerindians Mexico has ever had.

Explain why he stole Church lands and money then.

Can you understand Argentinians, pussy?

You can become our colony again but you guys can't move here like what the west indians did to England.

What if you keep your ass in Spain Paco?

Lefty ideology, by the way. This guy fucked Amerindians the worst out of any group in Mexico.

I am okay with that.

fuckin hell lads this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to tear the european union (merkel) project apart, catalonia - exit, brexit, maybe irish vota for brexit,

bang bang we shot the EU down

Why the fuck did you mix with the natives? You didn't see the french or brits doing that? Why the fuck did you guys do that in south america and the same for the filipinos

Spanish inquisition took care of the Moors

But you need to help us take over all of south america though. We should've done a better job controlling the south

Diaz was a lefty too but not as a crazy. I guess that's why you don't mix leftist ideas and brown people.

French did mix. Metis are French and Indian mix.

send us the nice cholas, bu the cholos have to stay

>Paraguay
>Bolivia
>Vuvuzuela
>Honduras
>El Salvador
>Peru
>Ecuador

So it was only the brits with common sense then.
But why did colonialists actually mix with them? It couldn't have purely just been rape

>Vuvuzuela
wtf?

most of the french and brits came to the new world with their families and where not used to seeing any type of different races, while the spanish where used to seeing dif races and most men came alone with no families from spain

Thank you brother

Sorry, Venezuela isn't worthy of the name anymore.

what the 9% white elite who has amerindian ancestors as well?

Always the same thing. If "we" killed, burned, skined alive and raped 95% of the people...think, probably they belong to the 95% of sadists and not the poor 5%, dont't you think?

BTW, you are spaniard, faggot

It was the amount of European women available. The Cajuns and Quebecois are less mixed than Brazilians. Puerto Rico is less mixed than other Caribbean islands. Haiti is almost all black. Paisa are mostly Spanish.

I am a third generation Spaniard in Mexico.

>Benito
>Lefty
He was a neoliberal who loved capitalism

I've seen Mexicans cucked to the fat american cock but this is a new level of cuckoldry.

He loved it so much that Mussolini got his name and he power grabbed the shit out of property.

Don't lie to yourself José Luis.

Who gives a shit, every single civilisation has tortured other civilisations, it's just the white ones that get chastised for it

No me mientas, Carles.

CATALONIA IS RIGHTFUL ANDORRAN CLAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

'Carles'

That's kinda adorable.

Andorra my ass

NICE JOKE LOL
SPANISH = MOORS
CATALAN = GERMANIC AND CELT

that is Carles

Don't be mean to our autistic little baby brother

two shitholes dont make a diamond though

fucking kek, why the fuck would i want that.
i'm all for more white qt's but spain has way too many lefty cucks, that's the last thing mexico needs.
if only the people would fucking stand up to faggot carlos slim, pena nieto and all the other cucks royally screwing us over.

I swear the celts are from western iberia while iberians are from the east and weren't the moors mostly centered in the south and north east?

I have to start writing an app compass in Catalan that points towards Mecca.

Pure GERMANIC AND CELT BLOOD

XD GALICIANS IS PURE BLOODED GERMANIC CELTS FROM IRELAND NORDS

And if it happens?

I would bet for something different. Something like an "Iberia" with Portugal, maybe with the occidental Sahara too and of course, Gibraltar Español.

>hurr why did they mix
Because if you are an alpha male full of testosterone who just spend 6 months in a ship ful of men and the last 2 months after that in battle fighting against warrior tribes, you are not going to turn down pic related when she comes to you wearing nothing but a little skirt made out of deer skin. You are going to fucking bust inside her all the built up cummed you have built up. You niggas have seriously never served in the military, any soldier can tel you that is the first thing you want to do right after coming back from the field or a long deployment. I would love to be greeted by cute nake girls right after coming from battle. You retards realy expected Chad Conquistadors to give a shit about muh racial purity? They were soldiers before anything and as a soldier I can tell you we like to fuck, no infantry man is going to go sex less for years just because there is no white women around. It was either fuck cute amerindian women or jack off in your tent for the remainder of your deployment. The Brits did not mix because they brought women with them

We should have marrocco and algeria and portugal wouldn't complain if it became part of iberia. We also deserve our colonies back. And South East asia is ours. And I want New zealand. And I also want sri lanka. and I also want qatar. And I also want Taiwan and one of the japanese islands, ideally the one with tokyo in it.

this triggers the catacuck

This guy legit made front page on the national news just for being a moron.

Forgot pic related

I dont get how Mussolin be named after Benito changes the fact that Juarez imposed a bunch of neoliberal policies on Mexico

calma Lucas, se te olvidó tomar tu medicina

No he wasn't. There were only two presidents not entirely full ofshit.
Lázaro Cárdenaz and Porfirio Díaz.

It's fine, I got the picture. But that isn't native south american
This is

>third generation
I would believe you have no amerindian blood in you were first generation

This is a spaniard

No way in fucking hell that's real. I know catalonians are retarded to the brim but... that isn't real fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=0vgYK5PzGGU
This girl is 97% Native American from a tribe in Southern Mexico and she is a hottie
youtube.com/watch?v=l12eckFp2tM
this other girl is 100% Native American from Peru, now she is not as sexy as the one above but she is pretty cute, at least imagine her wearing nothing but a little tong in the jungle and you can see why the Spaniards raped

first stage, denial

I was joking, native americans are rly hot. Probably one of the only places colonised with attractive people. Plus I personally consider Mayan civilisation to be pretty advanced to the same level as the romans and chinese so I respect native south americans

I'm Valencian, I would never support catalonian independence

Both are equally disgusting

Well you've been fucking 40% to 80% of it

Vixca Valencià!

BRAZIL btw

>Uses V for U until the word VALUE which would look like VALVE
>pile of stupid insecure shit

well memed

BRAZIL btw

Cuba is less mixed of islands. Puerto Rico is very mixed. Brazil has some parts where most are very white.

I have noticed that Spaniards are especially fond of posting that picture for some reason. Even when it is completely unrelated.

Celtic is Asturias. DNA studies show very little moorish admixture.

look Guilherme, not even a 1/5 of Brazil looks like that dont come here talking some bullshit ive been to your shit country

YES BOTH SOUTH AND NORTH, even saw the japs in Sao Paulo