THIS FUCKING GUY

How does he do it, Sup Forums?

Hitler couldn't do it.. JFK couldn't do it...

Hes destroying the entire satanic cabal all by himself and they can't seem to stop him... Destroying the establishment parties both GOP and Dems, Hollywood, NFL and now the CIA & FBI and the rest of the Deep State, starting with the JFK files.

Does this man have bigger balls than any other man to ever live? did God send him?

I'm not even American and it gives me chills to know that I get to live through this historic time. the age of Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/03/jfk-jr-predicted-trumps-run-for-president-20-years-ago/
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
youtube.com/watch?v=jokYYm7W8Aw&t=101s
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=9CvwBxerhCE
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Punished trump is real bro

i knew it was real ever since Imran Awan got arrested when during the week of the beginning of happenings

>destroying the entire satanic cabal
yeah, that hasn't happened at all, he'd be assassinated before he did anything close

tfw the infographics you made have permeated through the collective consciousness.

I attempted a unified theory of Trump but it expands more and more every day.

Speaking of JFK.. This is another case of Punished Trump. Trump was actually friends with JFK Jr before he was miraculously killed in a plane crash, giving Hillary Clinton an easy run for the Senate seat.

nypost.com/2016/11/03/jfk-jr-predicted-trumps-run-for-president-20-years-ago/

He only has 3 billion.

If he can outbeat Zuckerberg and any soros/rothschild funded electees in the next election than he will win.

Trump has seen TOO MANY of his friends die.

Michael Jackson, JFK Jr. 9/11. He's out for revenge and just like his book says. He always gets revenge.

its too late to kill him now

hes way more popular than JFK ever was. Killing him would be worse for them because he would be martyred and people would rise up

if they tried anything like that i would fly to america myself and join the revolution

How do you know what he has? He hasn't released his tax returns because maybe he makes a lot of money from black budget projects related to Tesla's papers.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

zuckerberg is openly an atheist

he will never win an election. besides he would get memed to death and ridiculed by trump and he wouldnt stand a chance

trump cant be stopped.

Hillary had him, his wife, his children killed. :(

didnt know this. they are all fucked

No amount of financial backing can change what we see in Trump at this point. The establishment can send whoever the fuck they want, Trump has already won our hearts & minds. As long as he stays the course, we will back him.

- God sent him
- He's been planning for at least 40 years.

Get this blurry ass shit out of here

I agree, its just a shame all the slander he receives

His confidence is insane. Too alpha to handle. He even said he was sent by God to be President in a speech, I believe it was his acceptance speech the night he won the election. The balls on this man is astounding.

anyone know what happened to the boy in this photo?

I always assumed it was jfk jr's & carolyn's child but they apparently didn't have children... unless they did so in secret

You have to expand the file then save it. It's over 4K resolution.

>Born during an eclipse
>Name means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>70 years, 7 months, 7 days old after first day in office
>First press conference after becoming president was 77 minutes long
>Father's middle name was Christ
>Mother's name was Mary
>Long history of good luck
>Ancient deity awoke to ensure his win
>(((they))) are freaking out
>Personally investigated Epstein and banned him from his properties before most people even knew he was a pedo
>Bad things naturally happen to everyone who wrongs him
>Running against him made Hillary deathly ill
>Fulfilled the prophecy and chose Wojak as VP
>Many prophecies from different cultures describe a man like Trump bringing humanity into a new era of enlightenment and peace

looks a little like baby Trump

Trump was actually born beneath a solar eclipse

>it gives me chills to know that I get to live through this historic time. the age of Trump

lol at Sup Forums fags

In a sense his confidence or Eggo whatever you want to term it, is honestly probably on par with that on Napoleon in some ways. But maybe that's a good thing because most people that are in Washington, and ones that aren't compromised are too afraid to take on the Washington establishment, so it's good to see he's doing that.

Some of us knew his potential from the very beginning. We had to work ceaselessly to convince the retarded hordes. It almost wasn't enough.

I just learned too his name means world ruler the other day. The rest of those prophesies are sobering.

*work ceaselessly to convince the retarded, brainwashed hordes

you don't think there's going to be mass violence if he gets assassinated?

that child is not him. That child has yet to make his appearance.

its true you know. This is historic times. Trump will be talked about for 1000 years.

>not reading this on a PC where it expands properly.

I think alot of it has to do w/ he's been bumping elbows & doing business w/ the big dogs for many many decades. He knows alot of the big world players. He knows which ones are dirty & has been careful not to fuck up. They don't have any solid dirt on him. If they did it would have come out the moment he announced his presidential campaign. They have nothing on him & it infuriates them.

I just cringed reading this thread.

Trumpcucks sure are a cult.

>newfag found greentext

Nah dude didn't you see zuckerberg just recently had an article about ((((((((Finding Faith)))))))))))))) we all know it's bs this guy has no belief in christ, let alone any god or higher power. He's going in for presidential run and i hope he gets btfo'd.

funny get also glad you could enjoy the maga
A year ago brother
A year ago we know Imram Awan
From /PGG/
From /SRG/
Praise glorious kek

I kind of actually hope (((Zuckerberg))) runs just to see the memes and see him get demolished. A friend of mine was just telling me today about how Mark Cuban might actually run too. Boy that would be something.

did you see the video 2 days ago where he said
>I USED TO BE HUMAN

I'm reading it on a 4K television you cunt

I fucking hate Mexicans

It's saddening that we've gotten to a point where this is actually believable.

lol at thinking he won't at least be as historic as nigger boy

Attacking him only makes him stronger.

well don't blow your load right away, faggot. you only have seven and a half years left of this.

truly god emperor

Fuck, no lol. What an autismotron.

>Trump was actually born beneath a solar eclipse

Perhaps that's why he can look at the eclipse without glasses on

He's playing it so incredibly smart by starting like 10 different, medium-sized fires at once all over the board instead of focusing in too much on one thing. It's a surface area strategy and it's fucking great. He's a goddamned magician and I love him.

>Eggo

He doesn't want to release his taxes because that would be like giving the commie left a playbook of businesses to target. Thats why the commie fags want it so bad. So they know what businesses to boycott, threaten and protest etc. Its not enough to beat him politically, they want him and his family completely destroyed for daring to tell them "No".

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
This shit is so exciting! What a timeline! What a time to be alive in! This is better than any classic Greek drama, better than even the best plot Pedowood ever put out!

He's not alone. He has us.

You don't spend 50 successful years in NYC real estate, dealing with some heavy-duty motherfuckers without a pair of planet-sized goolies.

Now I have something to read for tonight, saved!

The post that started it all.

You want more super images? I made a bunch more infographics.

This thread is giving me election night nostalgia.

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo

youtube.com/watch?v=jokYYm7W8Aw&t=101s

will he reveal jews did 9/11 next?

its amazing because he overcame all odds.

they insult him, they die, his poll numbers go up

Please share! My HDD has crashed, including all my pics on Jews, Merchant, Trump, NSDAP and my collection of 2800+ Rare Pepes... I am still mad about it

Yes

He will show us the way.

excellent...

Why would they give a shit

Trump is Solidus Snake for real

by the way, look at Trump's hand shadow on the globe in this picture:

I encourage everyone to watch this video.

TRUMP IS HITLER INCARNATE.

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

He has had YEARS to prepare. Who knows how long he's known things. He's not perfect; but I'm glad he's in charge.

He is going to complete the system of German Idealism. Are you familiar with the works of Frederich Schelling? Are you aware of the works of Holderland, and of Hegel? Trump is a Kantian, Trump is going to make German Idealism real.

>destroying the establishment

Yes he is.

because they can't lose control of the people unless they take the guns of course. they still want their one world government. killing trump would fuck everything up because the people would revolt against them

Modern day jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=9CvwBxerhCE

My dog started howling after hearing Hitler's voice - KEK

1 post by this id shills have to now post pretending to hate jews,

this is priceless, we turned the shills into actual nazis, LOL

holy fucking shit ,drop more fucking pills,I need them all

KYS CHAIM

It's the latest consensus-cracking attempt. Allow me to put it to rest once and for all. Feel free to sceencap this for later use.

People talking about Trump being pro-israel in the zionist sense have no idea what they're talking about. Ryan Dawson, THE anti-neocon warrior-king himself, has already said as much, but since listening to experts is not something people are generally interested in doing, I will explain it in detail myself.

What are Israel's interests? There are three.
1: Expand Greater Israel.
2: Prevent Iran from achieving nuclear power.
3: Dismantle and disrupt coherent secular Muslim countries in the region.

Trump has already destroyed two of these interests. By vetoing any war against Iran and Syria, he has completely ruined Israel's path to success on point 2 and 3. Syria is the backbone of anti-zionist resistance in the Middle East, and Iran is the brain stem. So long as those two states are intact, Iran will achieve nuclear weapons by 2030. When Iran has nukes, Israel is fucked. They will be rolled back to their heartland and continue to suffer demographic decline until they cease to exist, or they will be nuked. There is no win strategy for Israel once Iran is nuclear. Trump could "renegotiate" the Iran deal 500 times, there is no way to prevent them from arming without physically destabilizing the country, and that requires boots on the ground or CIA intervention which the Russians will prevent. It took years of effort and enormous amounts of money to spark the puny uprising in Syria and that has already begun to collapse now that Hillary has been disabled

Point 1 has also been handled perfectly. Obama has stuck in the knife, and Trump doesn't need to twist it, he just needs not to pull it out--and he won't. Trump will seek to "negotiate" something with the Palestinians. Israel doesn't want negotiation they want submission. Without it their efforts will be hampered and they will be unable to extend their reach to Iran

hello shillblue.

Nice shilling you got there

i forgot about that video

>youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Now let us look at this from the Israeli side. The UN has turned against them. They were expecting a bought-and-paid-for stooge like Hillary to back their interests by destroying Syria and giving them a route to seize the South and to infiltrate Iran.

Instead they get Trump, who is nominally on their side but who in reality has already ruined their last-ditch effort to bring down Assad. This is the problem: They cannot chastize Trump for anything he does because he is the only one who is even NOMINALLY on his side. They have to take whatever table scraps he throws them and smile, or else he might turn on them. The problem here is that there's nothing he will do for them that will solve their problems.

Here is the key: Israel is living on borrowed time. Every minute that we are not actively hacking away at Iran's buffer of stable states is a minute that the Iranians get to work on their nuclear program while pretending to be building reactors or whatever. Trump will "renegotiate" the deal with them but he'll focus on the money we gave them, rather than taking actual steps to fuck with their programs, because Trump has prioritized positive relations with Putin over positive relations with Israel.

Putin's geopolitical interests do not align perfectly with ours in most regards, but in THIS regard they do, and Israel is the eternal fucking albatross around our neck that needs to be thrown into the sea. If Trump steers the course he will be a disaster for Israel and our problems in the Middle East will reach a timely, pleasant conclusion.

The short version: Trump is a poison pill for the ZOG machine. They needed a Hillary or a Romney or a Bush but they got Trump, and it's going to destroy them.

Lets hope for a clean fight

what a fucking legend

I still don't know what German Idealism is.

ASSORTED WH user LEGIT SCREENCAPS

NOT THE LARPERS

Me niether, but it's provacative.....IT GETS THE PEOPLE GOING.

For posterity:
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Pure speculation.

Cuban? What a joke. He has no appeal when compared to Trump. Cuban is a mini Trump. Cuckerburg can't talk to a crowd of people without telling them he isn't human. Oprah is the only person that stands a chance and that is only if we enter a time of peace. Which isn't happening. Trump 2020.