youtube.com/watch?v=Gi9tJ8QoBus
youtube.com/watch?v=rwnml285CaM&list=PL_h60bzfy9KV8ibbGWe7xBP8asL5wLHEy
youtube.com/watch?v=jECMuzD9BzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i8f0rCvzQNA
youtube.com/watch?v=egAB2qtVWFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A9ew7glBHy0
discord.io/fashwave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's called Future Fash you fucking faggot. You're killing the meme and destroying the entire point. There's no point to it without futurism.

You did decent with the video, make your own fucking music next time.

The Art Right guy says Fashwave is dead and has dank memes. I like Fash but is Noirwave and Art Right the future?

this one is my fave

>The Art Right guy says Fashwave is dead
It never existed. It's called FutureFash and the Alt-kike can't meme

My personal favorite

howdy TRS

yes. saved.

>YOUTH, A PERMANENT TRIBUNAL

I don't get this one.

CivNats ¯\(°_o)/¯

People being man children the rest of their lives.
Which is why it's followed up with maturity being senility.

Erika youtu.be/n8oFKS84-yc

Epic op

Ashley is this you?

>implying a genre can't have subgenres

Don't be so autistic. Remembering our past is just as important as looking towards the future. Both are crucial

We've been stuck in a cult of youth since the '60s.

HEY

have a cocaine bump.
COMPED.

p.s. post more fashwaves with sweet quotes.
those are may favorites.

this was my first attempt, its not great but i was just fucking around with effects

Best one, thanks to art reich fags for fixing colors

What's the reasoning behind saying me instead of us, or "my people"?

I have a Print/T-Shirt business and would love to pay someone to do this kind of art for me. Would pay by the piece. But I don't know how to go about asking that. Every time one of these threads come up I feel like posting my personal info, but it's Sup Forums. That would be fucking stupid.

I would even pay for specific LAYERS...

Because there's a song called tomorrow belongs to me
>youtu.be/HlPv13rG6sE

Look up xurious on youtube. His music always has art like this with it, and it'd be safe to message him asking to possibly be put in contact with his sources

It means your probably a manchild

How do I do this one?

Anyway, made a burner email. If anyone who does this art would like to sell some of their pieces or even single shoop/gimp LAYERS...send some examples or an email to >>>>

[email protected]

Will pay per piece. And yes, it means you agree to relinquish right, but it would be steady work.

*relinquish Rights.

It would be a piece by piece basis with release of rights attached. Since 'royalties' would be ridiculous.

Youth is a tribunal where you either learn how to be a man or die. In the modern world, though, this has been perverted and boys never grow into men.

Thanks. I just posted my email. If people want to make some cash for this stuff, hit me up. Some have a better 'technique' than others, hoping they are interested.

Kek I remember him saying that

I would love to have seen the look on the crowds faces

And if anyone is interested, I'm looking for mainly statues with the 80s layers and japanese font styles. Not really "Fash". Some platforms are already ready talking about it as "Nazi Art". Would love to have this style but more tame, more generic. Don't wanna get thrown off platforms.

I really like this one too.

I appreciate all the work you guys put into this ty

It was a great moment, I'm surprised they didn't have headlines saying that Spencer was calling for a fascist regime to overthrow the government with him as dictator

My favorite

cringe thread

personal favorite

>King
Good man. Republicanism is a disease.

STOP POSTING THIS ONE IT IS A MISATTRIBUTED!!

I want to get into making fashwave music. Anyone know what programs I should use?

dont

youtube.com/watch?v=gDOd-gEIc_U

Fashy saying I heard once.
"Children search for fault but Men embrace responsibility."

Does anyone have an image the size of a wallpaper with the quote in the OP?

//Foreword//

>MELIANS: It is natural and excusable for men in our position to turn more ways than one, both in thought and utterance--

>ATHENIANS: For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences--either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us--and make a long speech which would not be believed--

>And in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both--

>Since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do as they like the weak suffer what they must

>Collage has proven itself time and time again to be the most ready supporte for the dreaming of polis. It is no coincedence that the spirit of the Renaissance, stewareded by Architecture--the noblest art--belongs to the Hypnerotomachia
>The modern man sees Poliphilus in the mirror. Collage is a metonym for Mannerism
>Like triglyphs lofted but stark-white in the mind or as the chaotic euthynteria makes way for the krepidoma from the wild to the humane, split from travertine and reduced to perspectival geometries copied to a flat page and disengaged from each other shown drifting between the lost hearts of two lovers wandering through the wood of a dying age; beholden to the most advanced methods for virtual visualization of their time, so does the iconography of consumerism support the confounding reawakening of the aesthetic of the West. It is precisely those tools, which have weakened us to the parasite called phenomenon; which have capitalized on our weakness in lust for the divinity of the individual, that offer us recourse.

>To dream whilst asleep is a thing expected
>To dream whilst awake is rare, indeed

//Audibles of the Neon Reich//

ALL CONTENT IS CERTIFIED SAUCY
KEEP SEATBELT FASTENED AT ALL TIMES.

ARTIST - CONTENT
>YT LINK

AIRGLOW - MEMORY BANK
>youtube.com/watch?v=E4eCs4twfco

ALEX DAVIDSON - MAINFRAME
>youtube.com/watch?v=2cOrdPutSOU

DROID BISHOP - BEYOND THE BLUE
>youtube.com/watch?v=KVuZ-a9kjKc&t=551s

DROID BISHOP - THE IRRELEVANCE OF SPACE AND TIME
>youtube.com/watch?v=sJo0SdUecZQ

DROID BISHOP - ELECTRIC LOVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=zhCb8Z4OQqc

DUETTE - BORDERLINE
>youtube.com/watch?v=dUdrFq0LaGw&list=PLtulLfjaXBN0aPrAQa61pbfXdqqO7EcBD

FM-84 - ATLAS
>youtube.com/watch?v=rSGnNMnvM6M

KAVINSKY - OUTRUN
>youtube.com/watch?v=9gnqavgWWqU&list=PLJJbgs-F6xmsVDo6pyG0Dk_wESACG1S94

LOST YEARS - BLACK WAVES
>youtube.com/watch?v=Gi9tJ8QoBus

OGRE - 194
>youtube.com/watch?v=rwnml285CaM&list=PL_h60bzfy9KV8ibbGWe7xBP8asL5wLHEy

OGRE - 195
>youtube.com/watch?v=jECMuzD9BzQ

PILOTPRIEST - WWDKF
>No Link, don't want to go straight to the artist's bandcamp. Google it, it's there and its dank.

SALM - ARCHITECTURE
>youtube.com/watch?v=i8f0rCvzQNA

TIMECOP1983 - JOURNEYS
>youtube.com/watch?v=egAB2qtVWFQ

TIMECOP1983 - REFLECTIONS
>youtube.com/watch?v=A9ew7glBHy0

ADDITIONAL ARTISTS
>PERTURBATOR
>IRVING FORCE
>MIAMI NIGHTS 1984
>LE CASSETTE
>NIGHT DRIVER
>ARCADE HIGH

Post images you want fashwaved and I'll take requests for a few hours, anons

holy shit boiz, these memes will sure get you some hot white gfs

Throw some magic on this one

why is cato the elder stuck in the pepsi can?

I'm doing something in the spirit of it, but I could appreciate some advice.
I don't want to mud it up with shitty effects and shitty, as the focus should be on the image itself, rather than the text.
What do?

shitty text*
If there is going to be a text, it's gotta be short and concise as not to obscure the image

Where the fuck does the original picture of this come from? in the assassination video the guy with the sword runs from the right of the stage and the commie barely reacts before getting NIP'd

This one please.

discord.io/fashwave
discord.io/fashwave
discord.io/fashwave

Somebody asked for Sid fashed in last thread.

I did this in mspaint and irfanview. Anybody use irfanview?

Here's another color option.

Fuck off with your Art Right bullshit and fix your fucking discord server you faggots, the loli scum is driving people away and I can't believe you degenerate man children cant handle it. Pathetic.

This goes for you too.

You'd think that the guys from the other thread would come here, but that's not the case.
At any rate, have a bump.

Not the guy you were replying to, but could you get a higher resolution image? I'm pretty sure that user you were replying to would appreciate that, too.

Kill yourself kike.

Fashwave has not changed at all and you are being over-dramatic, but alas, keep Counter-signalling fashwave like the kike you are,

>fix your fucking discord server you faggots, the loli scum is driving people away and I can't believe you degenerate man children cant handle it. Pathetic.
Oh but it has been fixed, Wolfensteins been banned so you can shut the fuck up

Can someone fashwave this picture for me and include the caption "Official Gun of the Alt-Right"?

Thanks

Not sure about this take, what do you think user?

I got a couple

>that beaver tail
>alt right

Lol just proves youre a faggot

First try

The "alt-right" isn't a thing.

Current wallpaper for phone

Fuck that's good.

Nice, try using the VCR OSD font instead

Last one. Don't have much like I said. Have a good night brother.