Why is Serbia distancing itself from Russia?

why is Serbia distancing itself from Russia?

why do you care?

because

Distancing oneself from Russia is what everybody who is halfway intelligent does. Even Russians.
t. Russian-American

i agree, russia is a pretty shitty country

well, i don't know about us distancing from russia that much(where did you even get that) and our politicians think of them as friends and a free source of tanks and jets, we even got some high tech jets and tanks recently.
and the young people like them because "le orthodox brothers" and they also live in the delusion that we have to be in good terms with each other because of slavic culture while we have a culture similar to slavs while genetically we couldn't be nay different.

nice try slob-a-dong
you niggers are literally the same
descendants of asiatic migrants
shoo
back to asia you go

you share a loser culture
memorializing all of your war failures
hurr durr 13th century losses

the only good slav is a dead one

I say good riddance since we have nothing in common

BTFO

i don't think that my english is advanced enough to understand your post

this

Of all people Russians have a good reason to not have it that great : 100 years of communism and 1/4 of population dead in WWII on top of millions dead during the Commiejew purges. Plenty of the capable ethnic Russians were siphoned off by European and American trans national companies

As far as the modern Russian "state" goes it's that very interesting case when EU, USA, Ukrainian government and Russian government all are the enemy of the ethnic Russians. (((Russian government))) interests are not the interests of the ethnic Russians.

Very much alike to the Soviet Union, Russian Federation does not represent the interest of the ethnic Russians. Nor the said Federation is run by them.

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian Jew Margarita Simonyan, RT director

The Russian Federation is a legal state successor of the USSR and thusly illegitimate. Unless Russian Federation renounces every legal connection and historical connection to the USSR it's pretty much a non-country.

Putin is a president of literal unironic subhumans.

The Russian Federarion is like welfare state taken to ethnic collectivist level - taxes from ethnic Russian areas go to feed gook and mudslime republics.

Dropping them off and developing slowly is the only way. Russia has no man power or financial resources for imperial ambition(nor a public desire for it for that matter). Russians want to live in peaceful homogenous country, where they are not afraid for tomorrow fiscal stability and their kids safety. There is no money for quality healthcare, yet public expensive shows like Olympics and FIFA are thrown.

There are only two ways - peaceful ethnic balkanisation on model of Czechoslovakia and steady growth like in Latvia and Czech Republic, or another financially atrocious clusterfuck of break away like happened with the USSR.

Or just put all native nonwhites back under apartheid

Russia had to import royalty from western Europe to rule over the Slavic subhuman, i.e Nicolas II

You're a good guy

sauce ?

It’s like saying Swedes had to import the Frankish Celts to rule over the Nordic subhumans. Royal Houses often don’t match the title ethnicity - go figure duh. Not a fan of Nicolas equal rights to tatars, let’s join a war, how about building the biggest mosque in Europe Romanov, but for what it’s worth 95%+ of the privileged classes, nobility included, were ethnically Russian even during his reign

mummy likes Nicolas alot

Yet she glorified Communist party members and claimed to hear godly voices, so it’s not like her opinion matters

>she glorified communist party members

sauce, I don't think mam did that

bump

Vladimir Putin is a good example. Zhukov butcher is another

what

She supports Putin. Putin is a former (not really since he never left the party) Communist Party member.

Do you like the anti corruption guys who can't participate to the presidential election?
Will you commemorate the death of Nicolas II in 1918?

mummy is smart she is using put in so she can become the tsararina of Russia

>Do you like the anti corruption guys who can't participate to the presidential election?
Not really, but him being the only option as a legal candidate tells more about Putin and neosoviet government then it does about him. It is literally illegal under article 282 of the criminal code to create a Nationalist party.

What we KNOW for sure about Navalny? Is on record using racial slurs, speaking for ethnic Russian interests, being friendly with "ultraright radicals", pledging to make visa regime with central asia, pledging to give a referendum on Northern Caucasus membership in the Federation, pledging to remove the hate speech laws and deregulate small and medium business.

What we know about Putin? Is on record denying ethnic Russian existence, speaking for tolerance, enforcing hate speech laws.

That being said: I’d prefer him as a president, but wouldn’t ever vote in Russia because to vote in Russia is to recognize the legitimacy of the state
>Will you commemorate the death of Nicolas II in 1918?
No. He dragged millions of Russians into two wars and killed off Russian chance for a prosperous future

Will you support mummy for pesident?

I will cum buckets when r*ssia collapses again sometime next year.

>is openly anti-racist and most likely brain damaged
Obviously not. There are no people to really support in this race. I hope for a Nationalist Putsch and the most cunning and passionate thug getting into the office

The English monarch hasn’t been English since Charles II in the 1680s. And before that, most English monarchs were Danish or Franco-Norman.

russia saved serbia in many occasions in the past though

also russia is the only one which is interested to offer us planes and it even sold us mig29s two weeks ago

>planes
*jets

wow feelings were hurt tonight

bump

bump

Cause there's actually a pretty decent chance they might get into the EU, so their politicians are shilling full force.

A thousand comfy EU jobs and grants > a questionable chance to get financed by the russian oligarchs.

Today Russia has nothing to offer to the rest of the world other than isolationism. nuclear protection guarantee from the USA for future ethnonationalist European states during cleansing - sure, but nothing costy in terms of lives and resources

His legs look really weird