youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Glad that shithole's sinking.

t. Sup Forums

how about check the catalog you fucking nigger

>Mods made a sticky
Top Zozzle

Sup Forums is fucking compromised

I don't even typically like Sup Forums posting on Sup Forums either but it's pretty obvious it's been taken over by butthurt SJW mods.

all the big boards have compromised mods INCLUDING POL.

we need a mod shoah asap.

ALL HAIL MOOTLES, BEST Sup Forums OWNER

The state of neogaf

me too my bing bong brother

Lets talk about how Sup Forums is a shithole and the mods are neogaffers so dont allow discussion of a video game website they like

After we got to talking about the pub crawl in the hostel's common room, and some of the guys headed out, one of the German girls noticed that someone had left their camera on the sofa. She was nervous, so I took charge and had her come with me to the front desk to hand it over. Front desk, in confidence or maybe sheer laziness, suggested that I just hand over the camera to the guy in question myself since I knew who he was (Mr. Affliction Tee who had thankfully broken the deafening silence earlier). I agreed.

German girl thanked me for taking care of it. I encouraged her, and her in absentia beautiful friend who had been very quiet but eyeing me a whole lot in the common room earlier, to come to the pub crawl. She wasn't confident, though, that the quiet girl would be willing to come, being tired from their travels. We parted ways and they never showed later that night.

Sup Forums was right again
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

Seven of the mods have Neogaf accounts

double your efforts on Sup Forums these gaf nerds will try to take it over

Lol I remember when the redditors invaded that board shortly after those dumb little Sup Forums vs r/videogames matches. It went to shit (even worse than before) pretty quickly. But wow Sup Forums has gone way down hill.

This thread will be deleted.

They're the apex good goys. Don't know what anyone expected. If the various happenings of the last couple of years haven't shook them out of it nothing will.

Fucking mods brining more Sup Forumsirgin retards here fuck this eceleb drama shit

Full of the sheeple who are ruining gaming as a whole. It's no secret that most of that site and Sup Forums were just cucks who could come up with thousands of excuses every time a company puts out a broken, bad or intentionally destructive game. "Oh it's ok they retconned literally everything that everyone liked about the original games because now I can play that game and like it."

Sup Forums and also Sup Forums

Why?

What the fuck even happened?

Just watch.

>that one ass blasted neogaf nerd that's posting that same fags.png screenshot on every thread as quickly as his little fat soy fingers can post

Hahahahha

They are sending more people to pol

Hahahhahaha

let's kick roasties back out of gaming.

>I don't even typically like Sup Forums posting on Sup Forums either
that's because you're a loser and a traitor by nature
that's how it's got so bad
weak people like you

This whole thing is a sensationalist mess. You have literal basement-dwelling autists who reassure themselves with the fact that "at least I'm not one of those pedos!" What you're missing is that this has nothing to do with GamerGate, and it's just you deflecting your shit onto your enemies. If this had anything to do with GamerGate, 8/pol/ would have a thread on it. They do not.

>NeoFAG spotted
Nope, gas the kikes race war now.

Sup Forums mods post on neogaf. No wonder they’re so butt hurt.

pedophile exposed, mods are going full shoah.

Don't let them stop you
They did the same thing to Sup Forums back in 2013 and said go discuss the reddit invasion on /q/

and now Sup Forums is a subchan

gamergate = pizzagate

Is Sup Forums mods are going to raid Sup Forums it only seems fair for Sup Forums mods to support a raid of Sup Forums

What the fuck is neogaf, and why should I give a shit?

Yes. What's your point?

Not memeing, can someone give me a quick rundown of what's happening right now?

>NeoFAG mods are vehemently anti-lolicon
>turns out that they're actual pedos who have real CP saved on their PCs
FBI, I know you're reading this, so could you try to investigate anyone on Sup Forums who says that loli is for pedos?

Are they coming?
Sup Forums could use some comfiness fire for the winter

Neogaff staff are being charged with a whole bunch of shit and their community thinks it's a hate group targeting them when really they just broke the law one too many times to not get caught.

A mod on NeoGAF apparently raped someone. This is news for some reason.

>start a neogaf thread before the sticky went up
>get banned
>now i'm posting on Sup Forums
never thought i'd see the day
oh well, Sup Forums is pretty comfy so far

they fuck children and give shit games good scores/kill discussion by sliding threads and infiltrating moderation.

Lol dat nigga is booty blasted.

>mods actually never moderate the board
>suddenly start moderating this shit

Kill yourself.

Those SJW mods dropped the ball super hard. They could have just allowed discussion in that one stickied thread and deleted the other threads to prevent spam but "NOPE NOW WE SUDDENLY HAVE TO TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES GUYS."

Who gives a fuck. It's a cancerous website that is imploding and it's great to watch.

Ok, now read my post and explain how that has anything to do with what I was saying, Pablo.

Found the beta white male who's terrified of blacks and posts incessantly about it on Sup Forums

Is Sup Forums the most cucked board?

it's not just the mods, it's the people too. i don't mean that people are liberal or something - that's normal, not everybody is going to be a Sup Forumsack. it's the way they talk, they sound no different than someone who just came from tumblr or a facebook comment thread or reddit.

they use sissy passive aggressive language and write sentences like "or, maybe y'know, you can just stop hating trans people, okay?" or "you are trash" "you are human garbage" and such. it's so fucking weird and disturbing man, i hate the way that board has changed.

MySpace died, did anons celebrate that? You're fucking stupid.

This. SJW Mods are pathetic.

right here dumbfuck
>this has nothing to do with GamerGate, and it's just you deflecting your shit onto your enemies
it's just more kikes in power raping kids and stealing from the goyim.

gamergate = pizzagate

>comparing early normie social network to current-day hardcore leftist hugbox shithole
Off yourself faggot

We should have a redpilling thread right about now to give a welcome to the Sup Forumsirgins

Ok, NOW EXPLAIN WHAT THAT HAS TO DO WITH THIS CURRENT RAPE CASE. You can't do that Pablo, because your mastery of English is pure shit.

yeah, I've seen Sup Forums change dramatically over the past year or so.
Sup Forums too, to a point.

Sup Forums's mods hard at work lmao

Boards have been compromised ever since faggot moot put sjws in positions after he's girlfriend told him to.

Hiro needs to do a complete fucking clean out of every moderator and start from scratch, maybe just get some original 2chan moderators on board.

>pretending social media isn't pure SJW bullshit at its core
You are too stupid to live. Go back to Mexico.

Whats with all these virtue signaling fucktards and being pedophiles and rapists?

>m00t

You mean the retard that got bamboozled by cheap pussy, tried to throw us under bus by trying to sell the site to Gawker and got chased out as a result which was swiftly followed by Hulkmania running Wild?

It has nothing to do with politics and the Sup Forums mods are getting cucked by the obvious neocancer Sup Forums mods.

Hey, mod maybe get that stupid chink to take control of his site before your reddit nigger mod friends ruin it even more?

It started with the plebbitors invading, the people who say stuff like 'le sekrit club xDD' probably don't realize that attracting hordes of outsiders will ruin the board and eventually the whole website.

on the other hand they're directly telling Sup Forums to come to Sup Forums and then whining when people express Sup Forums views on Sup Forums so that's funny

No way
Stop the presses

Sup Forums is fucking pozzed by nature. Most of the most popular bands on Sup Forums are homosexuals, degenerate drug users, etc. Most bands in general are these things.

>virtue signaling fucktards
You misspelled Jew, friend. Honest mistake.

its been compromised since moot sold out.

the upper jews gave him a good job at google with a white girlfriend in exchange for selling the website to a communist gook.

neogaf are kike rapists who prey on children for power and leverage.

THE FUCKING STATE OF Sup Forums

>A mod on NeoGAF apparently raped someone. This is news for some reason.

It's news because this could lead to the downfall of a influential web forum for currently one of the biggest medias.

NeoGAF was becoming toxic over the last decade with their leftist echo chamber of SJW retardation.

Literally how I ended up coming to Sup Forums in the first place, because Gamergate got purged from Sup Forums.

Now I'm a full on race war and leftist extermination supporter.

Do they not remember the last time they sent Sup Forums over here? it's like GG all over again.
Last time we elected a president.
This time we'll fucking take over.

Are you retarded or something?

probably on purpose so that it would slide Sup Forums.
two birds with one stone.

>>It's news because this could lead to the downfall of a influential web forum for currently one of the biggest medias.
Explain why there's no 8/pol/ thread. You can't

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

In a sad attempt to cover up their perversion, they present themselves as tolerant allies to women.

Projection
>2003
>SJW culture
Pick one, retard. Also, you are clearly a butthurt NEOGAF pleb
>"lel kill the jews, i'm definitely one of you guys"
Again, kill yourself

Talk about video games unless you have an opinion about the game that I don't like because then it's not about video games it's about politics.

you have no idea friend

What went wrong??

Nobody gave a fuck about MySpace, it was just somewhere for 14 year olds to share their shit taste in music by having it autoplay on page load.

can we just discuss video games on Sup Forums from now on, im tired of Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is fucking compromised
>compromised
HAHAHAHA

libtard mods being added to every board in the guise of enforcing the rules.

For the record Sup Forums was never good. It just used to be more fun.

THEY'RE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST
THEY'RE SENDING CRIME, THEY'RE SENDING RAPISTS
(And some, I assume, are good people)

>there are people who believe any of these things actually happened
moot was a fag but not for any of the reasons in your post.

>picture contains half a pony
BAN HIM!!!1

I can confirm moot was full of shit. My threads got deleted on this and Brianna Wu. Moot was dating an SJW and this is why he did it.

>missing the forest for the trees

WHAT THE FUCK IS NEOGAF?

/vr/ here. Whats all the fuss about?