Why do you oppose refugees?

Why do you oppose refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIoMfVNVx4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't want them to rape me.

because they are nihilists by default.

They aren't refugees, they are opportunistic welfare seeking migrants. But even if they WERE refugees, they are muslims, and thus I would still oppose them.

hi

They don't rape men, that is gay and they kill faggots.

I know its normal in canada to be gay, but not in the middle-east.

Because there are no refugees. They are all terrorists.
Also, see this:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIoMfVNVx4g

Because compassion is a flaw and empathy is weakness.

>they don't rape men

that doesn't help me though

you misspelled rapeugees

I'm a nazi now, ty

I'm all for refugees. As long as they're compatible with the host culture and assimilate and actually contribute to society and the economy. But not shitskins. Mainly just the whites in Africa that are being systematically killed by disgusting nogs.

Male refugees are pussies who should stay and defend their homes.

Women and children should follow UN international refugee code and find shelter in the safest neighbouring country.

Not travel half way around the world for gibs with no intention of returning home once the conflict is over.

We call them parasites.

What a fat disgusting kike. The only non beta males who would fuck such a hog are aids niggers, no wonder the ugly white women and kikes want refugee aids niggers.

because the browner a country gets, the worse it gets. prove me wrong.

Large social issues already with lack of funding. Western governments in heavy debt. Were not the virtue signalling rich kids anymore.

Home comes first.

Protip: it's impossible to prove incorrect.

Why the Hell is the UN allowing Syria to even exist on the map at this point? If you are going to shuffle everyone out, who is going to fill the void?

There is no rational reason to admit a bunch of people raised in violent societies with no relevant skills for westernized nations to dilute resources for our own poor people.

do you have a youtube link to this by chance? I really don't want to be a horrible failure but it is hard.

tits or gtfo