The Second ammendment

The Second amendment of the united states has been the subject to a multitude of new constraints in recent years and despite the fact that no right is unlimited the fact that these rights have become more constrained instead of made more accessible and that more regulation are being made by a small elite groups has created cause for concern. When does violent resistance become necessary to maintain ones rights and what steps should be taken before one takes this last resort?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Acts_of_1792
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presser_v._Illinois
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Miller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_(United_States)
lmgtfy.com/?q=Lever action shotgun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a pretty sweet shotgun

that's a rifle

>posts that marlin shit abomination
>asks why fucking stein/bergs/schumer/soros/etc are always trying to kill the right to own firearms.

Not meme’ing but; why do jews always have to try to kill our fun?

How do you know that?

With the recent LV incident, I immediately purchased 20 incomplete lowers, at $50 a piece.

Then I hear that, at most, bumpstocks may be regulated. I then instantly regretted the purchase when I could have paid my favorite girl at the club for a few hours of his time.

Illinois is pushing three (3) assault weapon bans after las vegas. We are so fucked. FUCK! You need to help us. Seriously please.

what ammo?

Because Google.
It's a Mossberg.
I'll let you finish doing your basic research.

nevermind its a mossberg 464 lever action
.30-30 rounds

>girl
>his

>Super tacti-cool lever action
>Expects people to take him seriously
Please stop talking

Of fucking course its mossberg.

They’re the only company willing to take something practical, and fuck it up horrifically.

I swear to god, their retarded adventure into other gun designs are some of the most spectacular displays of shitty design and QC ever.

Thank God dipshits keep buying 590’s, because otherwise this cancer would have dried up years ago.

The second amendment was designed to protect the people against their own government. Therefore citizens should have the right to own any arms the US government does

>technically the banning of fully automatic rifles totally unconstitutional

It's almost like laws are just pieces of paper with no actual power and the institutions people elevate around them are just fallible human beings like anybody else.

Does it really matter what it looks like? I mean if it does the job it can look however you want it to.

henry rifle

Well, the shitty thing is killing people pretty much bolsters their stance against them...so... I dunno.

looks like the .223 / 20 ga multi i own

We could always hang them or use other means but that isn't the question.

Except it's actually the opposite. The 2nd amendment actually is just a sop to the states for the sovereignty they lost under the transition from the Articles of Confederation to the Constitution. Federal militia is outlined in Article I with Congress' powers, the 2nd amendment just means states may raise their own militia forces independent of federal control. These are known as state defense forces and unlike National Guard units (federal militia with some state control give in statue not Constitution) they cannot be federalized at all. Only 21 states currently have active SDFs and that's what's dangerous. The 2nd amendment has been reinterpreted to mean individual access to firearms only in recent years, prior to them it was up to states to regulate arms for civilians. Gun crime keeps going up and it's cause they keep being made more accessible to more and more people with not pertinence to militia service state or federal. This is on purpose to divide the country by re-writing our laws in a dangerous manner.

it's all tied together. being a conservative means wanting to protect sacred traditions, protect the constitution, protect our families and loved ones and protect our beautiful country. we need to educate people about the importance of traditions or not only do we lose guns, we lose all those other things as well. it's all or nothing. people have to understand that.

Because he's a real American.
Unlike you.

>That's a pretty sweet shotgun
>that's a rifle

That's some tacticool FAMAS that's what that is!

Bullshit if the first amendment and all the other amendments in the bill of rights apply to individuals than so does the second just because these rights have implications outside of individual rights doesn't mean they exclude individual rights bitch.

ullshit if the first amendment and all the other amendments in the bill of rights apply to individuals than so does the second just because these rights have implications outside of individual rights doesn't mean they exclude individual rights bitch.

The problem doesn't exactly lie 100% in overthrowing the government. It lies in the global fallout that would ensue in a 2nd U.S. Civil War.

The U.S. has been the thorn on many countries sides for years. Do you not think they will take advantage of a divided America if shit pops off? If a civil war starts both sides lose.

That being said, I think it would be healthy for our government to remember the people they work for.

i think it's a Mossberg 464 under all those bells and whistles. ugly as sin but fun to shoot. like a big chiappa.

the constitution doesn't mean JACK SHIT.

To keep and bear arms back then meant participating in military service desu, it doesn't say anyone can guns. That's why in the militia statutes dating as far back as 1792 they defined the militia as able-bodied males 18-45, AKA not everyone. And that was just federal militia. All jurisprudence prior to the 2000s supports this too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Acts_of_1792
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presser_v._Illinois
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Miller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_(United_States)

If you want the answer even liberals can understand, it's because of the apparent lever next to the trigger. There are no lever action shotguns, being lever action makes it a rifle.

>double post
>puts number of user they're responding to in the wrong place
Learn 2 Sup Forums nigger

> airsoft right sandwiched between two rear sights
bretty sweet shootin stick

>that rifle
DON'T post that on /k/, we'd doxx you, rape, murder, and burn your house down.

>590's
>bad
kys.

I can learn to Sup Forums but you can't learn to not be a liberal cuck snowflake statest jew loving nigger stfu before I stick that lever action in your mom's lose pussy REEEEEEE

lmgtfy.com/?q=Lever action shotgun

You need to go watch Terminator 2 again.

>Gun crime keeps going up
nice try kike

fucking retard

>tacticool lever action
I am disgust

This is wrong. The Militia is ALL males age 18-45. This is how it has always been intended.

>The Right of the People to keep and bear arms.
>PEOPLE
>Not Right of the MILITIA
>PEOPLE
SHALL.

NOT

BE.

INFRINGED

What are the most common guns with the most common ammo? like for SHTF scenario?

12ga
9mm
most common ammo types
choose wisely

This. You God damn right

I don't know about 38 but also 22lr.