Asians overrepresented in wealthy neighbourhoods

Ever notice that most rich neighbourhoods in America are very disproportionately Asian?

Let's take a look. Note that Asians make up 4% of America's population.

Golden Triangle, Greenwich Conn, 614,000$
87.3% white, 7.4% Asian,

Bradley Manor-Longwood, Maryland, 600,000$
80.0% white, 8.4% Asian,

Potomac Manors, Maryland, 600,000$
78.1% white, 17.7% Asian, 5.7% Latino, 1.3% black

Old Cutler-Hammock Oaks, Florida, 598,000$
47.9% white, 1.4% Asian, 47.7% Latino, 1.5% black

East Lake Shore Drive, Illinois, 593,000$
97.7% white, 1.3% Asian, 2.3% Latino, 2.5% black

Swinks Mill-Dominion Reserve, Virginia, 560,000$
59.8% white, 16.8% Asian, 3.5% Latino, 2.2% black

Cameo Shores-Cameo Highlands, California, 554,000$
79.8% white, 8.8% Asian, 3.2% Latino, 0.2% black

Pelican Hill-Pelican Crest, California, 550,000$
77.0% white, 23.0% Asian, 4.3% Latino, 0.4% black

Greenhaven, New York, 540,000$
88.5% white, 4.3% Asian, 4.8% Latino, 0.9% black

7 out 10 of the richest American neighbourhoods are disproportionately Asian, 5 of which are over double the Asian average.

I wonder why? I can't be because Asians have higher IQ's

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs
pewforum.org/2009/10/07/mapping-the-global-muslim-population/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Netherland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_colonization_of_the_Americas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_colonization_of_North_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So when are we going to talk about the Asian privilege?

>brain drain

Asians grow up in 2-parent households and have strong family values and work ethic. Their parents also expect them to succeed, which goes a long way

They're like slitty eyed Jews I tell ya!

>Make only superficial attempts to integrate with their community
>Mainly associate with their own peoples
>Minimal efforts shown at assimilation, unlike EVERY other immigrant group to N. America
>Are only warm/personable when they are behind the counter of their own shop where its economically expedient to behave in such a manner

It's cause we are better. Sorry, not sorry.

holyfuck how are canda this annoying

also, every asian I know went to high school with people who killed themselves for not getting into ivys. asians are the most subservient cogs in the machine, therefore they make it to the top of the wage slavery ladder before the less subservient races

Asians are obsessed with status. They keep their families together and focus on education so their kids will be successful. They don't have twelve kids from eight different guys and demand that the government pay for them all.

On top of that, they're very devious. They don't get educations in order to be educated. They don't get jobs to complete a task. Everything is calculated to extract as much money as quickly as possible. They will find out exactly how to maximize their bonus and discard any portion of their job that is not lucrative. It's why they're bad workers but economically successful. Although it's a sad way to live.

>I can't be because Asians have higher IQ's
It's that, and also the fact that gooks are much more diligent workers than Europeans. Gooks evolved in a Malthusian environment, where any who slacked in their labor starved to death. Unlike Europeans, gooks completely lack curiosity or personal hobbies, this allows a gook to accumulate more resources than a European of equivalent intelligence. Gooks are a revolting invasive species which the Jews seek to establish in our lands as a caste of soulless obedient white-collar helots. The non-white colonists who have been settled our lands will all need to be eradicated if we are to reestablish European hegemony on this continent.

asian culture is extremely toxic

Because the dumb ones can't get out of their shit hole countries. It is a level of Darwinism that breeds success, the rest left behind are either in charge or gook rednecks.

extremely sad way to live if you're only mediocre at jumping through hoops but still believe in the whole "prestige" thing. I know so many people from the bay area who just want to kill themselves because they aren't getting jobs at "the best companies" with only hire the "smartest people"

fucking idiots don't know how to live for themselves

It's almost like the wealthy members of asian countries can afford to immigrate to America. The vast majority of chinks are cooking with gutter oil and eating dogs.

It is, but it's effective for making money which is their only goal.

Its way easier to appear rich if your culture thinks its healthy and OK to pack 2/3 generations~ 15 people under the same roof all at once. Many asians only look rich on paper because they have 5-6 adults working bottom end jobs making $25K a year but when you multiply that by 5 or 6 that means its $125K-$150 per household ergo OMG SUCCESSFUL MINORITY and MUH WEALTH

this is fucking spot on

>virtue signals about being mediocre
>leaf
Makes sense.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

>You'll no longer have to deal with spic and asian scum if the RAISE act passes

Yeah, they're only kidding themselves. When's the last time you shunned someone for not having a Ph.D or for not being a Harvard/Stanford grad? Exactly

Asian people would eat a shit off the ground if their parents/elders ordered them to.

I believe you, but I know for a fact that there a millions of retards slaving away their entire existence for 100k a year so that they can live a nice neighborhood and tell their children to slave away their lives too.

point is, there are lots of genuinely rich asian people but they overwhelmingly don't know how to live outside their self-built systems of prestige and status imo

This is retarded because the most asians who are allowed to immigrate are college educated or white collar. They don’t give many visas to Chinese or Korean welders. You talk as if the entirety of Asia is made up of doctors and lawyers or something. Are you 15?

Asian Privilege

If you think I'm pushing mediocrity because I point out how people devote themselves and their children to nothing but money then you're really missing the point. You should always strive for greatness and success but these people do it at the cost of everything else.

>posts all day on Mongolian Swamp Fishing Board
>other people don’t know how to live

I get what you mean, they say Koreans have the highest percentage rate of being small business owners out of any other race of people in the USA. But it seems the rich asian meme only extends to East Asians eg Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese and Japanese. Darker asians like Indonesians, Malaysians and Filipinos seem to be working the bottom end of the workforce in blue collar/entry level jobs.

>asians are the only people devoting themsleves to making money
Lmao. Leafcuck stfu. You think our defense budget will pay for itself? This some of the most naive and beta shit I’ve ever heard. Ask me how I know you’re under 25 and still live with mommy.

They just keep all the poor one in Asia and send the rich ones here to shit it up.

What are you saying? He is talking about asians living in the U.S. Think of your comment in and compare them to invasive species like ants. In their natural enviroment they are kept in check but once they move they can outcompete the natural species and thrive more than they could in their country, americans are the outcompeted ants and the only think keeping asian people from all becoming doctors and lawyers are other asian

No, again, you're missing the point. It's not devoting themselves to it, it's the fact that it's literally the only thing that matters to them. It absolutely destroys families, culture, and any hope for a decent life. There's a good reason why their incomes are high but satisfaction with life is so low. Same for the high suicide rates.

Wrong on the last bit there too but that's expected at this point.

>Jews seek to establish in our lands as a caste of soulless obedient white-collar helots
If immigrants were all welders and shit, he’s going to bitch about blue collar ants. Only a board of neets would complain about people working too hard. If you’re an American and you don’t have the spirit of hustle, you might as well be a commie fuck and should immediately move to Canada or Europe or kys.

Asians must show other Asians they are wealthy.

Asian guy only drive Mercedes, even if he has to skip food one day a week

>I can't be because Asians have higher IQ's

Your women are better.

How do you know it destroys families? Are you a chink? Or are you guessing? What are their suicide rates? Let’s see some stats.
Again, most of you should change your terms to “Asian Americans.” You guys have no idea wtf is going on in Asia.

>as long as they're hard workers
You know who else works hard...

Slaves, you're forcing Americans to compete with literal slaves now.
Congrats dipshit.

Research and experience are great teachers.

I also live in an area with a great deal of Asians and have a lot of Asian friends.

this. the pressure is intense

Isn't the suicide rate pretty high in Japan, you would think that asians that move here would chill out but they don't. If their kids don't go all degenerate their grand kids will. (it is here where i slay asian pussy)

this
Asians cross a huge body of water to get here. Most that can afford are higher intellectual or more wealthy.

Easier competition than back home. Easier to outcompete based on IQ and white people falling to degeneracy.

So youre mad cause they have a higher status than some bumfuck neckbeard such as yourself?

The main difference i have seen between asian and whites is that asians don't feel the need to act like nig*** and spaz out when they get bored or don't get there way.

You whites only play pretend when it comes to sophistication

Because only the rich ruling class of China comes to North America we don't get the poor ones

Go back to your own fucking country and live among your own kind then

>azn love to make money and are wealthy
>azn are slaves
Select one dumbass. The only way to not be a slave is to be rich. Some of you fags are so naive. You think your internet philosophy and frog worship will make you go to heaven and live a good life? No! You need money for that. Money that your parents and ancestors worked hard for and now you are squandering by being a retarded neet.

why did your ancestors leave europe?

Asians are acceptable as neighbors. They aren't known for being unable to understand the concept of private property.

Because there was a gold rush here and it was territory of a European country at the time. We lived here among our fellow whites too

These chinks are flooding here for nothing except to launder money and flee from the polluted shithole that is China. We were settlers they're fucking parasites

anyways, to answer your question, it's 'cause east-asians are raised to extremely competitive

Nah. While they appear civilized on the outside they're thinking up ways to fuck you out of everything you own

*to be

Because out of the gorillions of Asians in the world, we let only the best and brightest in. Oh, and the wealthiest can buy their way on too, it only takes 10 million dollars.

So laugh as America drains Asia's brains. We'll just build more nice neighborhoods. There's plenty of land!

I want Germans to die. I fucking hate them. You are not American. Get the fuck out.

>Canada exposes obvious corruption in your country
>wow I hate Canada

Over a billion Chinese and other East Asians.
Over a billion Indians.
Soon to be multiple: billions of blacks.
Together across the globe

I remember when I went on a cruise in the Caribbeans in 2012: while touring Jamaica, our negress tour guide pretty much said "if you'll look to your right, you'll notice we're passing by Richmond. Many Chinese across the world always live in Richmond"

This nigger bitch fuckin got it right.

you forgot muslims

Cause hitler th-thanks nazis I could be helping keep Europa white but I'm mutt til death in 56 percent country

Hapas are unwanted mongrels, America needs European immigration. That's why I'm rooting for the RAISE act to bring it back.

There are less Arabs then Whites surprisingly, only around 400 Million.

really? source? then what're the other 600 million muslims?

Pajeets, Niggers, Southeast Asians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs

Germans are unwanted immigrants and not white. Anglo and Celtic only. Get the fuck out.

It's only because their culture promotes staying in school and studying hard. They're not as smart or innovative as whites. Niggers are the dumb creative ones that need some intelligence, and Asians are the robot ants that need some creativity (not stolen from the west). Whites are the perfect peak of innovation creativity and intelligence. And yeah hapas will never be white or welcome in the white ethnostate, they should all be aborted

It's almost like Asians are as good or potentially better than Whites, they're just a bit weird when left to their own devices

Nice Divide and Conquer, kike

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

Any type of European is welcome in America.

oh ok. so still not white

Asians make Jews look like a joke when it comes to Backstabbing people. The Japanese were the reason Hitler was killed off.

>Any type of European is welcome in America
t. non-colonist trash

Get the fuck off my continent.

>The Japanese were the reason Hitler was killed off.

what do you mean?

shut up stealth bonger nobody wants any more Anglo faggots in USA

How else are we supposed to balance out the flood of Mexican roaches?

also, thanks for bringing this up. ppl focus too much on the ME when it's only 20% of the world's muslim population. i had no idea 2/3 of them are in asia-pacific. holy shit

Try again faggot, I'm apart of the Pennsylvania Dutch, a group that's been here longer then most Anglos.

Japan was a double agent, Meaning that Pearl Harbor was basically a false flag done after an agreement was made with Japan and the US. Why do you think Hirohito wasn't killed off?

The RAISE act would make Mestizo immigration nonexistent along with most Asian immigration. We'll mostly receive Europeans and a few hundred pajeets. Read the Pastebin I linked if you want to learn more about it.

WASP master race you germanic cuck.

also, why weren't any of the top 5 countries with muslim populations on the muslim ban?

pewforum.org/2009/10/07/mapping-the-global-muslim-population/

>Japan was a double agent,

why would they even meddle with the US in the first place? what did they stand to gain by being a double agent?

Vengance.

against?

>WASPs
>Anglos are descedants of the same group of Germanics that spawned modern day Germans

Yeah, they're actually dumb as fuck, though. Went to school in a rich Asian area, didn't study at all, and outscored literally 99% of them on the SAT.

I would be much gladder if they had turned out to be somewhat above the average in intelligence as it would mean we were importing good genes. Turns out we're importing tryhards who work obsessively but have no natural talenr.

>pa dutch
Anglo blood is much older here, nice try, though. Any non British group is essentially a freeloader group.

that is a cute pic

>American Education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Netherland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_colonization_of_the_Americas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_colonization_of_North_America

Is any of that supposed to disprove my point? The norse were in Canada and their settlements have nothing to do with us anyway. New Netherlands was asdimilated into the British colonies and the US would still exist without it.

Name the PA Dutch Jefferson or Madison. I'll wait

Dwight D. Eisenhower, the man who deported a good chunk of Mestizos.

>dwight eisenhower is equal to jefferson
Kek'd

He helped make America whiter, Trump is mostly Anglo and he's allowing DACA to stay.