Cursed to be chink

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

https://nextshark.com/yesung-kim-korean-student-attack-brighton-england/

be chink
always want to escape from asian totalitarianism and collectivism also tired of mongoloid's opportunist behavior
wanna move to civilized country
realized they don't want chink or any colored
still wanna live there
never would breed if i settled there on my conscience

god i hate this world made me a chink

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpUN_Xt6GRY
https://www.sussex.police.uk/news/police-appeal-for-witnesses-after-man-hit-with-a-bottle-in-brighton/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn&utm_source=Facebook
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145590725/#145605746
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138725644/
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124349953/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C25qzDhGLx8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoJsr4IwCm4
Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

make your country a better place to live in, then.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

History always proves asians can't make anything good place because we spent our IQ to tricks.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

Bongs are so dumb, they believe their government when they call mudslimes "asian".

Ian Price
Ian Price

The completely stone-still dear-in-headlights reaction of the asian male AND female is part of the reason that all asian countries are absolute shitholes, asians have undergone natural selection over literally thousands of years within their relatively stable societies resulting in ideal tax-cattle who slot perfectly into regimented bureaucratic societies. They largely lack personal agency, the males don't defend themselves against assault, etc. The female literally did not move during that entire affair, she probably wasn't even thinking anything out of abject fear paralysis. This also results in the phenomenon apparent in asian traffic webms where it would appear that the asian driver loses their ability to make conscious decisions in moments of stress

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

This though I don't wanna live around Asians either. Why can't Bongs be niggers to niggers instead of being faggots and picking easy targets?

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

Dont worry we are coming to asia too

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

this is now a chinamen webm thread

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

You are a gook,not chink

William Johnson
William Johnson

To be honest many south koreans realize how much is asian shit tier race but thats all the only thing left is forced self-esteem without doing something to make a change for the cursed mongolistan

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

be Brit
always told that Asians are raping your kids via media
finally start to do something about it

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

god i hate this world made me a chink
Self-loathing people are scum.
Do the entire world and your own race a favor and end ur lyfe kiddo
t.a huwhite guy

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

Fuck you cumskins, chinks are going to rule the world for now

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Asian animal cruelty is top tier shit. Koreans justify eating dogs to eating cows pigs etc

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

when dogs are more human then "humans"

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

poos third richest
And I'll be an astronaut.

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

I don't doubt this, asians after all have the highest IQ out of untermenschen. I've met more self-aware asians than self-aware blacks, south-americans, Indians, etc. Even the "based" diet-woke asians aren't free of their genetic roller-coaster, though. The asian friends that I have still exhibit the tendency toward fecklessness and pathological conformism try-though-they-may to be individuals

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

Fear makes it taste better.

Chinks & nepon have something in common here

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

This is what happens when you don't establish that a bunch of rapes and terrorist attacks were committed by Arabs vs. just saying they're all "Asian"

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

They finally got the Asians raping their sisters

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

Theres nothing wrong with eating dogs. God says all creatures were put on earth for me to eat

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

I loathe white women, but I want white men to succeed. We need more Asian women to produce more white men.

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

Wtf was that, a cleaver?

David Scott
David Scott

UK is fucking racist toward on East Asians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpUN_Xt6GRY
They are fucking coward.
This Brit shout WW2 thing at Japanese girl.

Because their men got ass raped by Japanese soldiers...

East Asians shouldn't go to that shithole.
They prefer muslim and black.

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

I mean.... at least cows/pigs/chickens get a quick death. Boiling a living mammal seems a bit....fucking sadistic

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

it's really not a radical prediction, through their population they could have a higher GDP than the US but still have a much lower GDP per capita

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

New Final destination looks lit

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

be gook bugman
turn your own country into a hellish ant-colony
attempt to colonize someone else's county
complain when asked by indigenous people to leave

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

The west is falling Nipanon. Don't let it happen to your country or you to will also experience this shit.

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

I heard some Koreans in countryside cook dogs like that. Even though I've never ate dogs in my entire life. But its true that asian is the most cursed race

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

It's like that here in the US.
One grandpa is racist as fuck towards you nips for pearl harbor, the other was involved in post-WWII japan and almost married a japanese woman.
I only hate spics though, I'm fine with you guys
thank you for the hentai and toyota pickup trucks

John Young
John Young

see, Jamal didn't have any choice but to rape and murder those girls because his ancestors weren't given enough welfare

wait, is Chong over there scoring A's, buying a house and raising a family?

OYYY VEEEEYYYY

OOOOOYYYYYY VEEEEYYYY

THIS IS LIKE ANOTHER HOLOCAUST

NO I SWEAR LOOK AT THIS VIDEO 0.01% OF THE CHINK POPULATION IS BEHAVING LIKE AFRIC-I MEAN, APES, THEY EAT DOGS GUYS IMAGINE FLUFFY PUPPIES DYING OMG

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

damn im watching a hellraiser marathon and that looks straight out of it

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

who the fuck thinks "escape" as same sentence as "colonize"

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

what?America has no right to be racist toward on everybody.

You are worst invaders on the planet.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

America has the right to do whatever the fuck it wants.

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

thats why you people got beaten by nuke twice stop being a pussy and accept the history

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

Yes goy it is an American right to fuck Iraq, Syria, Lybia, and Iran.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

Don't let the trolls get to you

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Effectively, yes. Might makes right and American has a whole lot of might at the moment.
It's also the right of Americans to protest and speak out against such things.

David Cox
David Cox

muh nuke

I accept history and our cruelness.
But Americans don't.

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

Bows down and sucks muslim cock but throws down on the harmless korean kid. UK are a bunch of spinless faggots

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

It doesn't count as colonization if I don't like living in my home country
That's not how it works.

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

Why are Koreans such white cock suckers?

You guys do cut penis like Americans.

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

Americans are mostly aware of the cost/benefit analysis of those bombings. Ultimately nipps were the ideal target for history's only nuclear bombings, if it hadn't occurred the bomb would likely have been dropped on white people at some point and humanity's overall loss would have been much greater than it ended up being. It also turned your country into pacifist bugmen on hyperdrive, sans imperialism Japan has been highly beneficial to the progress of white comfiness in the 20th and 21st centuries.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

then try draw anime like actual appearance of yamato

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

I mean the US and other western nations did save them from being fucked by North Korea. I think its better they've become westernised than starving and brainwashed.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

What history proves is that you are not fit to lead. You are superior at everything else. Look at Hong Kong. East Asians make ideal communities so long as they're not in charge.

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

anime is alien,not white pigs.

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

koreans are based, i fucking love koreans. still play broodwar and keep up with my favourite pro gamers.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Don't dis animu, I will fite u

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

Japan is like feminist, pretend to have a big yamato ball and they turned into victim cosplayer
immediately after got bombed

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

then explain me

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

victim cosplayer

when?
Japan don't request any apology for other country.
unlike Koreans.

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

For the record I have more respect for Japan than for Korea, you guys actually did have big balls and Japanese have the best genetics out of Asians from centuries of Samurai culture actually rewarding masculinity with reproductive rights. 21st century Japan took a hit from WW2 killing most of your fit men but the Yamato genepool is still better than faggot Korea

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

I'm scared to breed seriously, trying to become at least "a human" don't guarantee how my descendants would like.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

also animu tiddy

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

masculinity

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Come to Canada.

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

Two nukes weren't enough.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

pic from J-dramas
Have you ever seen any K-pop groups?
You love feminine penis guys so much.

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

kpop boys
Nips and you zipperheads are in a similar situation compared to whites and at the far end of genetic masculinity NIGGERS, but Japs at least have some remnants of samurai culture to look back on. Korean culture is almost completely effeminate and materialist. (materialism being the realm of the female in human psychology)

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

Korean culture is almost completely effeminate

Proof?

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

Masculinity
eats soy like crazy
Does not compute.

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

Go eat banana self hate monkey.

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

It's the little moments like these when I'm happy I was born as a jungle gook. Sure, I'm dumber, uglier, and poorer than the standard East Asian, but at least I'm not in the same goddamn group as the Chinese.

William Powell
William Powell

I wish, also I decided to live rest of my life silent. I can't even imagine how the future of asian would look like. But sure we asians are making themselves to have no place in this world.

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

The US still has plenty of places that stick with the culture of welcoming immigrants which made this country great. Just stay away from those retards in the South and you're good.

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Yes you guys exported this kinds of shit and you clearly saw why i wanna escape.

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

the soy>xenoestrogen thing is meme magic moreso than credible science. i know some vegans who eat tons of soy and at least one of them is /fit/ material, lean and muscular with a full beard

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

말 좀 그만하라. 입에서 먼지 나온다 이 새끼야

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

I'm a LA resident and I can say WITHOUT ANY HESITATION that the culture of this city is devolving into Africa-tier shite with every day that passes. White majority cities are the last refuge of Americana remaining, middle America is the only place you'll that nearly everyone you meet is a decent person

William Morgan
William Morgan

lol britbongs are basically white niggers. The entire islands inhabitants history has been as being emasculated peasant cucks for german and vikings rulers.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Koreans are worst traitor of country.

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

Wake up from any weeb or any orientalism crap its all propaganda from Asian. Asian is good at sprucing up the barbaric culture. Putting any meaning to meaningless shit.

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

Don't be loyal to your country. They will abandon you when you become not useful.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

user is a fucking english teacher that's spouting bullshit. He's makimg shit up about Koreans with the dog eating shit. Fucking cuck

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

Reply to me english teacher LARPing as a Korean

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

Don't worry my chinky bro. I was truly impressed how you stole my runescape account and cured my addiction for ever

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

LA has been a shithole for a long fucking time. Data is not the plural of anecdote.

Also, why in the fuck would you choose to live in that shithole?

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

븅신새끼 지랄싸지말고 번역기좀 그만쳐돌려라 꼬우면 니 한국인 친구 데려와서 외국인인지 아닌지 구별해보라고 시키든지 ㅉㅉ

Go bring your korean friend to scan me i'm a korean pretender.

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

I dont harbor any illusions that Asians actually understand anything, bugmen don't possess the cognitive format necessary to truly grasp the nature of reality. Eastern philosophy has been useful to the progress of humanity only as a counterpoint to illuminate the truth in western philosophy, and 21st century asians on contribute to the growth of humanity as a predictable, relatively stable workforce capable of meeting industrial/material needs of the west better than niggers and mesoamericans.

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

born here (i'm under 30) and I have a large family living in the city. We aren't doing terribly but I can't say that I wouldn't rather live somewhere cheaper, but I value having my family closeby

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Is this rewally you in video OP? If so, this is disgusting to those of us with conscience, we stand with you in solidarity citisen

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

I do struggle with abstract concepts occationally

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

I hate globalism and I think you should all stay home for fuck sake.
Quit crying I dont give a fucking fuck I have the right to exist you filthy pigs.
On the bright side I'd take a chink over a a sand nigger or a regular nigger any day of the week.

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

Asians are good technicians but they lack creativity and abstract thoughts.
Pragmatic insects.

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

Not me, this news is only controversal in here. N O B O D Y C A R E S

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

미친 새끼. 백인 여친 같고싶어서 지랄거리네. 초딩은 컴퓨터 좀 그만해라

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

US is good country. Don't come any eurasian region. We don't have freedom but only various filthy shit.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

be whie
always want to move from american individuality and selfishness also tired of nigger's opportunist behavior
wanna move to an undeveloped country
realize they don't want me STAR SPANGLING their women with BAC and I'm too autistic to talk to girls anyway
still wanna live there
want a huge family if I settled there on my conscience

god I hate this world made me an American

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

I only heard about it from NHK.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

east-asian co-prosperity sphere when?

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

Are you using translator or just started to learn korean? Don't learn this shit its completely useless. And how the fuck do you still considering me a gook wanting to breed with white.

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

HAHAHAHA FFS. I wish my country had immigration laws like those of Japan. Yall need to be kept far from this paradise.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

Yes we don't give a shit about being creative or not to be short sighted. I think you guys have to give me a chance. Because I fucking hate people who force their own shitty culture to civilized country like North America.

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

When I say I would move somewhere cheaper it would 100% likely still be somewhere in the US, I would probably move to Nevada as it is the nearest white state with the laxest gun laws and cheap real estate, while still having some cultural similarities to California. It's like a desert version of California before we got invaded by Mexicans and postmodern leftist twaddle.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

redpill me on SK. seems like a successful, ethnically homogenous country. why do you hate it?

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

Should... should we do something about all this?

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

what do you propose?

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

I heard Tennessee is a good for uncontrolled gun law. Our government also don't let people to arm themselves(don't know how other country)

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Pakis, Bangladeshi etc are South Asian. Since Britain hardly has any east Asians for them Asian = Paki

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

Btw, the video is terrible. You can come here if you like, but Korea is much better according to wikipedia.

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

fuck off proxyfag. you're gay

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

Collectivism, Traditional killing the dog after hunting culture(government took the rewards for korean vietnam veterans), Matriarchal society, A short sighted mind, much more. The government fools white people to make them investing here.

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

its more a Jewish pilpul tactic to confuse bongs when Pakis and other mooslems go cruisin' in their truck of peace. in UK you aren't allowed to understand the truth about crime, immigration or race

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

wanna move to civilized country
realized they don't want chink or any colored
There's a reason for this. Know an asian guy who's been here for a few decades at least, if not his life.
He counts 'the west' as an other.
Immigration is a fucking meme, even when it's small and controlled.
What's happening in places like Europe are colonisations.

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

I guess my self study in English is working well, thanks.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

A short sighted mind, much more

what do you mean? it takes long-term planning to achieve what you've done in 50 years

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

maybe if you become good doctor and work for your white masters you can stay, koreans are better than niggers or muslims or jews

John Baker
John Baker

g*s the gooks
rice war now

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

your country is probably an american vassal state just like germany and japan, in that case america wouldn't want to rule over an armed population

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

Yeah somewhat Muslims have a responsibility for all this mess in Europe imo. Arent they escaped from war? Why they don't abide the country's law and culture.

Jason King
Jason King

day of the wok when?

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Its like when you and your asian friend doing a business together and made even a small profit, asian will choose profit instead of friendship, trust, moral.

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

The young lady don't care about your talking skills user

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

if you're self-aware, then you can't be short-sighted can you?

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

Not the case at all, when British hear "Asian" they automatically think Muslim Pakis. They aren't being tricked or confused into thinking they're east asians.

James Smith
James Smith

also, what about the US makes it "civilized" to you? compared to asians?

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

Your English is good. Coming from a non-anglo country is learning English difficult for you?

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Why do asians hate asia so much? serious question.

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

I don't get it why do these faggots attack every other race except the Muslim invaders?

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

Its weird that having natural values like trust regarded as "easy to deceive" in here.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

natural values like trust

you romanticize the west. that's why we have laws

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Very hard, luckily I have met a few european/american friends from Steam.

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

seems like a grass is greener type thing

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

You're the progeny of a mountain god and bear-woman. Learn Hapkido, drink some soju, and be unashamed.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

I agree with you there are always exceptions. But at least i think you guys don't try to cross the line compared to asian.

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

Jewish pride.

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

cross the line

tell me more

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Don't you wonder what made even asians hate their own lands?

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

Chinese girl in my classes. Always competing with each other for grades. First woman I ever respected besides my mother.
She tells me that China is hilariously brainwashed. That they're near North Korean in their forced patriotism and that questions are dangerous. She does say they don't eat dogs and that it isn't as dirty as people seem to believe though. Still, it seems like a horrible place.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

Rare

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

What was the hardest part of English? Wouldn't it be a little easier since your nation is very "Americanised"

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

yes, therefore . nothing you've said so far sounds all that horrible

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

Our finance is declines these days so people do crazy thing to make money. Here's an example that made me fucking sad. There was a business named "pet factory" which is a process that lock up small dogs in small cages and making them to "generate" pups til dead(without even any medical treat).

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

Don't you wonder what made even asians hate their own lands?
Ive studied Asian history for a long time. (Sino wars, 3 kingdoms era Korea, pre-post dynastic China, ancient Japan (jomon onwords) and from what I gather it is culture, not living conditions usually (except for the Chinese in some cases) that drive asians to want to leave. Thats just my take on it though, it could also be personal perception of self.

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

it is culture

what about the culture?

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

Grammar, and idiom, words. Yes we are westernized country but school teaches English for only "answering a given question". We can only achieve grammar correct translated awkward phrase through here's regular courses.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

Your kind are the worst, you apologist pieces of scum. You gooks need to be nuked.

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

There was a business named "pet factory" which is a process that lock up small dogs in small cages and making them to "generate" pups til dead(without even any medical treat).

the mentality of animal cruelty will die out with the older generation. what else?

Landon James
Landon James

Not that rare.

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

I don't mean apologize to all white people for being asian but we need to make a something change. And you show your oriental-ego in here thats why we never change. I keep in mind it everytime.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

respecting an asian woman because she tries to get grades
asians don't possess any measures of self-worth outside of grades and postgrad financial status

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

Better than white women and social media. I respect my mom because I'm great and that means she must be great. Otherwise it's pretty hard to respect any woman. This isn't hard to understand user.

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

Most Japanese I've talked to that feel this way describe a self loathing of the culture of their country. Mostly small things that we westerners take for granted, like the how they view the past. The Japanese in particular are embarrassed by everything old. Including parents and grand parents, historical things like old architecture, clothing etc. It's a cultural oddity that many westerners simply can't wrap their heads around.
For instance. Edo period architecture was described as "rabbit hutch's" by the first westerners that visited, and Japanese have been embarrassed by it ever since.

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

Ok, here's the story of younger generation. You know we all have to serve in army? Some soldier got beaten to death. Our soldier culture inherited old japanese empire army. So lower class soldier must "obey" to everything higher class soldier does. This poor soldier bullied from 5 soldiers they make him lick the spittle they spit and beat him everyday for 6 months sometimes they injected them medical fluid to prevent quick death. Even though he lost his life during attack from higher class(the dead soldier was eating foods and suddenly got beaten) He was age 23.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

Interesting. Does Japanese share a similar language structure or are they also very different?
My Jap friend told me the kids have to stand together in the morning and watch the Chinese flag go up and then watch it go down at the end of the day while the national anthem is sung.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

The Japanese in particular are embarrassed by everything old. Including parents and grand parents, historical things like old architecture, clothing etc.

really? this genuinely surprises me, since it seems like they're taking great care to preserve their traditions and culture

Jayden King
Jayden King

She told me the same thing. It sounds like living in China, especially as a student, is essentially boot camp. From how she described their morning routine, the way to day played out with the students needing to clean the school since there are no janitors, etc.
Some good ideas, some nonsense that makes it unsurprising their people can end up so broken.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

hazing's not just a korean thing. we do it too

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

Yes we also have weebs and many korean people plays in japanese subcultures. Language similarity make us learn japanese more easier.

Asher Young
Asher Young

Hello english teacher

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Yes it may happen in USA but not much as i've heard.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

Makes me glad I wasn't born in any of those countries (no offence to the Asians in this thread).

Seriously some of the Asian kids here in Sydney when I went to high school had to study multiple hours more even when it wasn't necessary just because their parents stuck the same technique they got themselves. Funny enough many came to dislike that their parents forced them into after-school tutoring when all the Aussie kids got to go home and play videogames.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

well, it's true we're a less hierarchy oriented society. is that one of the pain point of the younger generation?

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Yes. I think It's a double sided issue though. The youth are particularly embarrassed by these things, so I should specify that it is generally only a problem within the younger generations. The older generations are still very conservative and do go to great lengths to preserve tradition and history, you will find though that most of the youth could care less and don't like talking about it. However, Ive read recently that there is a movement among the youth there to return to rural life, which could change things for the better where this issue is concerned. For instance. I have friends in Osaka and many of them could care less about anything historical. They view the west as being dynamic and flexible, they view pre- democratic Japan and Japanese culture as being stagnant and inflexible. They are really just reverse weebs.

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

you dont loathe white women, you loathe what jews have done to them

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

sad

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

If i was really an English teacher then i wouldn't attack japanese user above. English teachers who live in Korea all love Japan more than Korea.

James Phillips
James Phillips

Yanks talking about our culture for some self haters.

Majority of Japanese youth don't want to live in US.

t.Japanese youth

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

So anime is also popular in Korea? Good thing you guys are sticking to entertainment not made my (((them))).

Do Korean youth still have a distaste for Japs or is that thing pretty much over now?

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

is this true?

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

Yes there are many others. South Korea helped US to fight in Vietnam. And the Korean president stole all rewards from veterans. Korean style.

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

Asians stink and they are fucking gross eww

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

Yes some of us still have bad feelings, honestly I don't have a bad feelings of japan. Just don't like their culture like 'Honne Tatemae'

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

is it also true society looks down on entrepreneurs?

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

Hey, OP. Get it straight. He's a gook. Not a chink.

Chink is chinese
Gook=hangook=korean.
Nip=nippon=chopari.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

not true.

In fact:Old generation are more Ameriboo.

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Can we just go for a rekt thread at this point?

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

Chopari

Gook American detected

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Old generation are more Ameriboo.

why? didn't they literally fight us?

Ryder King
Ryder King

Scary to think about growing up there. An educated population is great but they're turning them all into weird sociopath robots.
One interesting thing she told me is that the reason a lot of Chinese perform equally with whites in western schools is because the entire Chinese system is based around memorization. All they do is memorize endless facts and numbers. The western education system is much more focused on understanding, which is the superior way to learn. Basically despite all the studying they do it's extremely inefficient.

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

Night of the long chopsticks?

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

And the Korean president stole all rewards from veterans. Korean style.

아니 그 돈은 한국경제에 투자했는데 이새꺄

다음 빨갱이 7시 홍어새끼

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

didn't they literally fight us?

Those people are dying...WW2 is 72 years ago thing.
60-70 years old generation were most contaminated generation by American culture

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

Please tell your chinese bretheren to stop acting like weird insects.
Thanks lads.

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

Younger generation is brainwashed by leftist media and leftist education system

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

I get depressed every time when i watch like this. Pls stop.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

하이고 그래서 나아진거 있구요?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 또 무슨 산업화타령하시게?? 솔직히 나같으면 조용히 살겠다 박근혜 개털린 지금 이세상에

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

Nope.

You know nothing about Japan.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

No I mean in Korea

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

weird sociopath robots.

what do you mean?

James Nelson
James Nelson

Holy fuck that doggo still alive after being skined wtf.

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

then how come you willingly let them into your country hmmmm?

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

현재 문재인 안보관에 반대하는 입장으로 말하는데 홍어하는거 보니 니 출신 알겠다 그래서 니들이 한게 뭐냐 솔직히 성재기 죽을때 뒤에서 쳐웃던게 니들 아닌가 ㅋㅋㅋ 말만하지 행동하질 않잖아 이러니 동양인이 안변하는거

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

Ho Ho

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

Korean flag.
Chink.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

All asians have chinky eyes

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

be thankful you are white. being born a chink is a curse on this world

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

shit tier race
is this a meme? You guys are literally the only non whites who hit the nail on the head. (east Asians in general)

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

Fucking chinks I hate them all.
Never knew that's how they did it. Must be awful living in a society where your test scores determine your social status.
Strange how even here the Asian races still dislike each other. I'm a banker and I can tell you that whenever some Japs, Koreans and Chinese come over for a business meeting a few times they refuse to deal in the same room as they don't trust one another.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

Nobodies fucking racist to gooks here. Settle the fuck down.

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

realized they don’t want chinks or any colored
You’re not Chinese and your not a shit skin, I welcome you to America Korean bro

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

They're fucking creeps. They don't seem to have any empathy, or understand anything that affects something other than themselves or the hivemind.

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

tell that to the fags who want to move to asia

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

I think Asians have no future its not because white people is so evil but endless self-destruction of asians

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

You mean failures who want easy puss?

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

OP's news saying that's false.

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

tl;dr: guilao defend nigger behaviour from other guilao while complaining about nigger behaviour in other threads.

LMAO I GRINDED ON THIS WHITE MANLET'S CRUSH THE OTHER DAY RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM AND HE WAS SHOOK.

William Moore
William Moore

OP's news saying that's false.

I guess you brits try to hide this news.

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

I mean no disrespect, but from the outside it seems like S. Korea is balancing on a knife-edge of autism.
You had people killing themselves when the news about Park came out- trying to protect her honour or something.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

endless self-destruction of asians

how?

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

Of course they did

You have no idea what President Moon and the ruling party that replaced her are like

Why don't you be quiet about things you don't know anything about no offense

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

If you're a white girl with a black man in Democrats artificially forced industries of racial social engineering you're glorified and it's cool. If you are a black girl with a white guy you are stared at and people think its immoral. I'm black and my husband is white we have 4 kids together. We get stares in public but a white girl with a black guy gets no stares. If you go on google search black woman and white man are not even paired together. It's sad how in America this relationship is regarded as wrong.

I'm tired of loser asian men on internet and the American beta culture made by forced social engineering of democrats for years, because democrats party wants white men polarized, for race baiting and scapegoating, while they still in the need fo some white people so they tried to create race cards for white women while white men is racially trashed, this is why Democrats party for years produced thousands of racial anti-white male demoralizaiton, boycott, cuckoldry racially made only against them, the scenes with white males are usually without sex, the men is not praised, the narrative is some drama bullshit, the opposite of what the democrats party tried to artificially produce weith white women for years

White women represents the most repulsive garbage thanks for years of American cuckold femdom loser beta culture around white women, around anti-white male, around democrats party race baiting, around they wanting their minorities in race baiting to cause hate and cover up them, feed this kind of behavior, because democrats party need slave voters and some quantity of white people, why do you think the presidency of democrats party was made of White women and blacks? Why do you think they use words "women and minorities" when "minorities" already include non-white women and they use the code word instead of say "white women and minorities" trying to pretend that white owmen is part of other race, tribe or group unlike the other race of women

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

have you spoken to them in chinese?

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

Kek’d at pic related pretty hard

Logan James
Logan James

i don't know why they are crowdfunding for his teeth, he should either have travel insurance if he is a tourist, or he should medical insurance if he is a student. while dental isn't free on the NHS, his insurance should cover it.

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

You have no idea what President Moon and the ruling party that replaced her are like

can you redpill us?

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

I'm not talking about politics, I mean the intensity of the people.

Why would I do that?

Grayson White
Grayson White

아니 조용히? 내가 왜 조용히 햐야되는데 뻔뻔한 새끼ㅋㅋ

나중에 니가 정신차릴거임 너무 늦을 때

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Yeah but I don't care what politician do. They all same. And she locked up in a jail by what she did. Korean fanatics would say it was leftist conspiracy tho.

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

Why would I do that?

because people tend to open up more in their native tongue

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

난 도대체 정치인한테 신앙심가지는 인간들 이해가 안간다

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

purposely not linking story where the shitters got arrested

https://www.sussex.police.uk/news/police-appeal-for-witnesses-after-man-hit-with-a-bottle-in-brighton/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn&utm_source=Facebook

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

this is a fur fox not a dog

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

This is bullshit, lol.

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

Isn't it brit polices usually don't care about stuff like that.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

spoiler: that's an asian girl

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

Yep never trust a commie.

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

Wait a second
Kim’s friends set up a crowdfunding campaign to raise £1,000 ($1,320) for his medical expenses.
raise £1,000
for his medical expenses.
I thought you bongs kept saying “oi mate our insurance is free mate”. What’s the deal here?

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Read this ID:tf6HROuj
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145590725/#145605746

And all these links:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138725644/
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124349953/
Democrats wanted white men polarized, boycott only their relationships, need race baiting, hate baiting, so non-white owmen with white men could means less racism and maybe less votes for democrats, less support, while with white women is made openly to keep the racism, race baiting, try to pretend that white owmen is part of other racial group, tribe, democrats can get slave votes because they are manipulated, but can't get votes of white peopel without create a racial social engineering for white women and other scapegoating and racial trashing social engineering against white men

White women with other race is artiicially forced, invented and promoted by years in industries of democrats party, they feed the most racists men of other race who have fetish in white owmen, wanted white men as losers in their fantasies, so democrats party for years produced thousands of anti-white male racial commercials, cuckoldry, shit while the white betas from american media, porn, movies and everything try to produce everythning trying to be the most non-dominant, non-proud, non-men, submissive, castrated, non-triggering, non-treatening and neutral mostly only with women of own race who means nothing in the same way nigger and black women means nothing, asian and asian women means nothing, but the only race who was used to produce racial cuckoldry, hate baiting and cheating and racial demoralization, trashing against men of own race in industries owned by democrats, or following their rules, was white women, white women every week in comics, porn, media, commercials, movies, propaganda wiht other race and the white forced to looks like a beta femdom cuckold loser with white women only, having much more niggers and men of other race than non-white women with white men

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

asian
This joker probably thought chinks were doing the pedo gangs.
Bravo BBC.

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

Asians are always raping British women and running child grooming gangs you get what's coming to you.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

what the fuck do you expect when the english news tells you that "Asians" are raping schoolgirls and they really mean muslims.

James Cruz
James Cruz

Democrats party artificially racially trashing yourselves every day, created a cuckold racial demoralization trashing by default in you for being white since they racially produced this in non-stop social engineering for years in media, commercials, propaganda, porn industry while the white losers only does neutral porn with women of own race who means nothing, are only with white women while white women are used with other race all the time in industries of democrats, are losers who are showed worshiping or promoting the white women when in the industries of democrats party white owmen was used for years to try to lower sexual market of white men, boycott their relationships, try to relate men of own race with shit, and white women is the only race used in the industries of democrats party for this

White men don't look like losers when are with non-white women, white men are losers when are with white women with all this American racial baiting and trashing made against yourselves in the industries of democrats party for years who include lobby, power or influence in the rules of american garbage commercials, media, porn industry, everything who the white male need to be the most neutral non-dominant femdom loser beta with narrative of white women being gods and white men being trash, with all the websites, industries, buzzfeed, cnn, huffpost, new york times, tmz, usatoday, salon, msnbc, all garbage of democrats party every day racially trashing yourselves

Is incredible have any existence of white males who are cuckolds voting for democrats party, if you're white and vote or support democrats party, you're a pathetic cuckold because they walk over your face, manipulate agianst yourselves, are biased against yourselves, cover up and don't expose losers and other anti-whites like the insane loser beta asian men on internet, produced for years thousands of racial commercials, videos, cuckoldry against yourselves, boycotted your relationships, relate you with shit

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

I don't care because people often ask me you are chinese?

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

this one always make me kek

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

NUKE
THE
GOOK

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Paki are racially caucasian,not mongoloid.

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

Seriously though, I hate you goddamn gooks for making me addicted to Kpop.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

Nah just do what you want. Londonese people suck off foreigners during the daylight and will use taxpayer dollars to find you a job.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

America is hijacked by blacks and Hispanics. But Japan is Japan even 100 years later. What did America fight for? In America, white people are extinct, so Japan is the winner.

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

kako sama staying in UK...

how horrible...

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

I see a woman writing this
it's a stupid thinking yeah.
white girl's choice to be with anybody she wants
BUT
why would want a white guy be with someone who's a lower class?

this is what bothers the "whites first" racists

But it's not because of "racism" it's about political power from democrats party who wants white men polarized and alone, democrats wants the women of other race with men of own race because with white men would not exist racism, because democrats wants the men and women of other race hating white men, and wants to pretend that white women is part of other race, tribe or group, or create narratives to put white women like representation of god and white men like representation of trash, boycott the relationship white men and promote the garbage with white women artificiailly to create the social engineering who democrats party thinks that will give power and votes for them who is polarize every kid who born white and man alone in one side of hate baiting, and try to create a sick society and racist group made of slave voters manipulated by democrats, and in hope to have some white people who the democrats choose white women in the narrative, this is why they try to pretend that white women is the most opressed women of history when white women have the best lives since forever because of white men, black women live like trash with black men, asian women live like trash wiht asian men, muslims live like trash with the men, but it's forbiden, need to create only anti-white male racial proapganda for years

This is why the word "white men" or everything related is related to pejorative, and the word "white women" is related to fetish for other race while they accuse the white, this is why democrats party websites shill against white men and non-white women to please the men of these races and keep anti-white race baiting, and shill and promote, artificially force white women with niggers or men of other race

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

Man, seriously you guys got owned by america while saying like that in 80s. I think its not right.

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

Find a koreaboo in america they're all over the fucking place just look on tumblr

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

20-80 percent

how precise

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

That ain't right, kids these days are all messed up.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

they're tourists dumbass. Stop selling out.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

Brighton is a shithole why is this a shock? The entire country is racist to everyone it's why government is shitting itself.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Chinks are on the low end though when it comes to racism a lot of our east Asians have good careers behind them if not all

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

Whats wrong with your own country? You are actually civilised and first world tier.

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

Koreans aren't chinks, retard. Better Koreans than you helped kill chinks faster than they could be born.
Koreans make better immigrants than Chinese 100% of the time.

Ethan King
Ethan King

because it is good for (((our))) economy, goy

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

You're fine, Chung Moon-Kim. At least in small doses. Its these niggers and mudslimes that need to be brutally genocided.

Liam King
Liam King

Haha Turkey better than Germany haha

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

This. All Asian reactions to pretty much anything non Asians react to is fucking bizarre and alien like. Even niggers seem more human . Asians are basically soulless alien insects without emotion who shit up their countries cheat on iq tests then try to come to the west to make up for having a 2 inch micro wang

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

Most of us believe licking white people's ass could make them white.

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

Awww I like Asians - You can come live in my neighborhood

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

That's not going to happen.

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

This pisses me off the niggers and sand niggers are being savages and they are picking on a well dressed Asian jealous of his girl....

Serious faggots...

Once you killed all the niggers and arabs you could politely ask Asians to leave and they would do it.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

newfag

Lurk moar

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

is there no sound? i cant hear him saying anything racist

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

im not convinced this was a racist attack
no1 i dont hear either of the fellas saying anything racist in the video
no2 this happned in brighton which is a super liberal city and the gay capital of england. basically the san francisco of britain.
no3 asian in the uk means south asian - pakistani, indian, etc we dont use that word to refer to east asians like you do in america.

but then again i could be wrong and to pick on a fella when hes on his own with a girl is pathetic. but they wouldnt have done a thing if the guy was twice their size

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

is this the generation that's going to save us from the boomers? lol

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Why Die?/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C25qzDhGLx8

Why Age? Should We End Aging Forever?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoJsr4IwCm4

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

You're retarded, my dude. No one gets "confused" about it at all. When we hear on the news "Asian man plows truck into crowd" we aren't thinking Mr Kim has finally gone postal, we know exactly who they're referring to.

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

Private [see: good] dentistry and healthcare isnt free and NHS is dogshit.
Even the people who shill for the NHS the hardest immediately go private if they can afford it.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

Stop self promoting your vid you faggot

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

He's korean.

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

pakistan isn't in Asia

Amerikek education

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

I'm more inclined to believe a FOB Korean than people from a nation that is ridden with muslim and negro plagues, paedophilia and outright Jewry.

Chase King
Chase King

Belgium ?

James Moore
James Moore

Les Belgique.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Not true, if only governed but otherwise left to themselves they incrementally expand taking no back steps, eventually eradicating natural or alternative environment and replacing it with clone hives (a bad thing).

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

Isn't even a nation, try again.

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

Is this the effect of the 'asian' rape gangs?

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

gas the gooks

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

You can do it! Create a plan and present it to your people.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page