Cursed to be chink

nextshark.com/yesung-kim-korean-student-attack-brighton-england/

>be chink
>always want to escape from asian totalitarianism and collectivism also tired of mongoloid's opportunist behavior
>wanna move to civilized country
>realized they don't want chink or any colored
>still wanna live there
>never would breed if i settled there on my conscience

god i hate this world made me a chink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PpUN_Xt6GRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

make your country a better place to live in, then.

History always proves asians can't make anything good place because we spent our IQ to tricks.

Bongs are so dumb, they believe their government when they call mudslimes "asian".

The completely stone-still dear-in-headlights reaction of the asian male AND female is part of the reason that all asian countries are absolute shitholes, asians have undergone natural selection over literally thousands of years within their relatively stable societies resulting in ideal tax-cattle who slot perfectly into regimented bureaucratic societies. They largely lack personal agency, the males don't defend themselves against assault, etc. The female literally did not move during that entire affair, she probably wasn't even thinking anything out of abject fear paralysis. This also results in the phenomenon apparent in asian traffic webms where it would appear that the asian driver loses their ability to make conscious decisions in moments of stress

This though I don't wanna live around Asians either. Why can't Bongs be niggers to niggers instead of being faggots and picking easy targets?

Dont worry we are coming to asia too

this is now a chinamen webm thread

You are a gook,not chink

To be honest many south koreans realize how much is asian shit tier race but thats all the only thing left is forced self-esteem without doing something to make a change for the cursed mongolistan

>be Brit
>always told that Asians are raping your kids via media
>finally start to do something about it

>god i hate this world made me a chink
Self-loathing people are scum.
Do the entire world and your own race a favor and end ur lyfe kiddo
t.a huwhite guy

Fuck you cumskins, chinks are going to rule the world for now

Asian animal cruelty is top tier shit. Koreans justify eating dogs to eating cows pigs etc

>when dogs are more human then "humans"

>poos third richest
And I'll be an astronaut.

I don't doubt this, asians after all have the highest IQ out of untermenschen. I've met more self-aware asians than self-aware blacks, south-americans, Indians, etc. Even the "based" diet-woke asians aren't free of their genetic roller-coaster, though. The asian friends that I have still exhibit the tendency toward fecklessness and pathological conformism try-though-they-may to be individuals

Fear makes it taste better.

Chinks & nepon have something in common here

>This is what happens when you don't establish that a bunch of rapes and terrorist attacks were committed by Arabs vs. just saying they're all "Asian"

They finally got the Asians raping their sisters

Theres nothing wrong with eating dogs. God says all creatures were put on earth for me to eat

I loathe white women, but I want white men to succeed. We need more Asian women to produce more white men.

Wtf was that, a cleaver?

UK is fucking racist toward on East Asians.

youtube.com/watch?v=PpUN_Xt6GRY
They are fucking coward.
This Brit shout WW2 thing at Japanese girl.

Because their men got ass raped by Japanese soldiers...

East Asians shouldn't go to that shithole.
They prefer muslim and black.

I mean.... at least cows/pigs/chickens get a quick death. Boiling a living mammal seems a bit....fucking sadistic

it's really not a radical prediction, through their population they could have a higher GDP than the US but still have a much lower GDP per capita

New Final destination looks lit

>be gook bugman
>turn your own country into a hellish ant-colony
>attempt to colonize someone else's county
>complain when asked by indigenous people to leave

The west is falling Nipanon. Don't let it happen to your country or you to will also experience this shit.

I heard some Koreans in countryside cook dogs like that. Even though I've never ate dogs in my entire life. But its true that asian is the most cursed race

It's like that here in the US.
One grandpa is racist as fuck towards you nips for pearl harbor, the other was involved in post-WWII japan and almost married a japanese woman.
I only hate spics though, I'm fine with you guys
thank you for the hentai and toyota pickup trucks

>see, Jamal didn't have any choice but to rape and murder those girls because his ancestors weren't given enough welfare

>wait, is Chong over there scoring A's, buying a house and raising a family?

OYYY VEEEEYYYY

OOOOOYYYYYY VEEEEYYYY

THIS IS LIKE ANOTHER HOLOCAUST

NO I SWEAR LOOK AT THIS VIDEO 0.01% OF THE CHINK POPULATION IS BEHAVING LIKE AFRIC-I MEAN, APES, THEY EAT DOGS GUYS IMAGINE FLUFFY PUPPIES DYING OMG

damn im watching a hellraiser marathon and that looks straight out of it

who the fuck thinks "escape" as same sentence as "colonize"

what?America has no right to be racist toward on everybody.

You are worst invaders on the planet.

America has the right to do whatever the fuck it wants.

thats why you people got beaten by nuke twice stop being a pussy and accept the history

Yes goy it is an American right to fuck Iraq, Syria, Lybia, and Iran.

Don't let the trolls get to you

Effectively, yes. Might makes right and American has a whole lot of might at the moment.
It's also the right of Americans to protest and speak out against such things.

>muh nuke

I accept history and our cruelness.
But Americans don't.

Bows down and sucks muslim cock but throws down on the harmless korean kid. UK are a bunch of spinless faggots

>It doesn't count as colonization if I don't like living in my home country
That's not how it works.

Why are Koreans such white cock suckers?

You guys do cut penis like Americans.

Americans are mostly aware of the cost/benefit analysis of those bombings. Ultimately nipps were the ideal target for history's only nuclear bombings, if it hadn't occurred the bomb would likely have been dropped on white people at some point and humanity's overall loss would have been much greater than it ended up being. It also turned your country into pacifist bugmen on hyperdrive, sans imperialism Japan has been highly beneficial to the progress of white comfiness in the 20th and 21st centuries.

then try draw anime like actual appearance of yamato

I mean the US and other western nations did save them from being fucked by North Korea. I think its better they've become westernised than starving and brainwashed.

What history proves is that you are not fit to lead. You are superior at everything else. Look at Hong Kong. East Asians make ideal communities so long as they're not in charge.

anime is alien,not white pigs.

koreans are based, i fucking love koreans. still play broodwar and keep up with my favourite pro gamers.

Don't dis animu, I will fite u

Japan is like feminist, pretend to have a big yamato ball and they turned into victim cosplayer
immediately after got bombed

then explain me

>victim cosplayer

when?
Japan don't request any apology for other country.
unlike Koreans.

For the record I have more respect for Japan than for Korea, you guys actually did have big balls and Japanese have the best genetics out of Asians from centuries of Samurai culture actually rewarding masculinity with reproductive rights. 21st century Japan took a hit from WW2 killing most of your fit men but the Yamato genepool is still better than faggot Korea

I'm scared to breed seriously, trying to become at least "a human" don't guarantee how my descendants would like.

also animu tiddy

>masculinity

Come to Canada.

Two nukes weren't enough.

>pic from J-dramas
Have you ever seen any K-pop groups?
You love feminine penis guys so much.

>kpop boys
Nips and you zipperheads are in a similar situation compared to whites and at the far end of genetic masculinity NIGGERS, but Japs at least have some remnants of samurai culture to look back on. Korean culture is almost completely effeminate and materialist. (materialism being the realm of the female in human psychology)

>Korean culture is almost completely effeminate

Proof?

>Masculinity
>eats soy like crazy
Does not compute.

Go eat banana self hate monkey.

It's the little moments like these when I'm happy I was born as a jungle gook. Sure, I'm dumber, uglier, and poorer than the standard East Asian, but at least I'm not in the same goddamn group as the Chinese.

I wish, also I decided to live rest of my life silent. I can't even imagine how the future of asian would look like. But sure we asians are making themselves to have no place in this world.

The US still has plenty of places that stick with the culture of welcoming immigrants which made this country great. Just stay away from those retards in the South and you're good.

Yes you guys exported this kinds of shit and you clearly saw why i wanna escape.

the soy>xenoestrogen thing is meme magic moreso than credible science. i know some vegans who eat tons of soy and at least one of them is /fit/ material, lean and muscular with a full beard

말 좀 그만하라. 입에서 먼지 나온다 이 새끼야

I'm a LA resident and I can say WITHOUT ANY HESITATION that the culture of this city is devolving into Africa-tier shite with every day that passes. White majority cities are the last refuge of Americana remaining, middle America is the only place you'll that nearly everyone you meet is a decent person

lol britbongs are basically white niggers. The entire islands inhabitants history has been as being emasculated peasant cucks for german and vikings rulers.

Koreans are worst traitor of country.

Wake up from any weeb or any orientalism crap its all propaganda from Asian. Asian is good at sprucing up the barbaric culture. Putting any meaning to meaningless shit.

Don't be loyal to your country. They will abandon you when you become not useful.

user is a fucking english teacher that's spouting bullshit. He's makimg shit up about Koreans with the dog eating shit. Fucking cuck

Reply to me english teacher LARPing as a Korean

Don't worry my chinky bro. I was truly impressed how you stole my runescape account and cured my addiction for ever

LA has been a shithole for a long fucking time. Data is not the plural of anecdote.

Also, why in the fuck would you choose to live in that shithole?

븅신새끼 지랄싸지말고 번역기좀 그만쳐돌려라 꼬우면 니 한국인 친구 데려와서 외국인인지 아닌지 구별해보라고 시키든지 ㅉㅉ

Go bring your korean friend to scan me i'm a korean pretender.

I dont harbor any illusions that Asians actually understand anything, bugmen don't possess the cognitive format necessary to truly grasp the nature of reality. Eastern philosophy has been useful to the progress of humanity only as a counterpoint to illuminate the truth in western philosophy, and 21st century asians on contribute to the growth of humanity as a predictable, relatively stable workforce capable of meeting industrial/material needs of the west better than niggers and mesoamericans.

born here (i'm under 30) and I have a large family living in the city. We aren't doing terribly but I can't say that I wouldn't rather live somewhere cheaper, but I value having my family closeby

Is this rewally you in video OP? If so, this is disgusting to those of us with conscience, we stand with you in solidarity citisen

I do struggle with abstract concepts occationally

I hate globalism and I think you should all stay home for fuck sake.
Quit crying I dont give a fucking fuck I have the right to exist you filthy pigs.
On the bright side I'd take a chink over a a sand nigger or a regular nigger any day of the week.

Asians are good technicians but they lack creativity and abstract thoughts.
Pragmatic insects.

Not me, this news is only controversal in here. N O B O D Y C A R E S

미친 새끼. 백인 여친 같고싶어서 지랄거리네. 초딩은 컴퓨터 좀 그만해라

US is good country. Don't come any eurasian region. We don't have freedom but only various filthy shit.

>be whie
>always want to move from american individuality and selfishness also tired of nigger's opportunist behavior
>wanna move to an undeveloped country
>realize they don't want me STAR SPANGLING their women with BAC and I'm too autistic to talk to girls anyway
>still wanna live there
>want a huge family if I settled there on my conscience

god I hate this world made me an American

I only heard about it from NHK.