CNN is Fake Ne-

Educated liberals overuse the term 'racist'

>John McWhorter: Protesting right-leaning free speech on campuses is counterproductive

>Educated liberals today lack the bravery of protestors -- who were fighting against segregation and bigotry -- from the Civil Rights era, he writes

>(CNN)No one can fail to be amazed by the courage of the people who protested segregation and bigotry in the 1950s and 1960s. Those who endured physical injury justifiably stick in our minds the most.

>Today'seducated liberalslack the courage they admire in their forebears, at a time when it is needed more than ever. Namely, too many liberals in power lack the guts to sanction those dedicated to shouting down speakers from the right. Instead, they let pass a state of dialogue as choked as the one that Berkeley's Free Speech movement resisted.

>To hurl the N-word at someone is an attempt to shut down discussion. Today, the word "racist" serves the same function. Or, today's fashionable new version is the now grievously overused "white supremacist." Such that, for example, liberal man of letters and Columbia professor Mark Lilla is accused of making white supremacy"respectable"-- for suggesting that Democrats emphasize identity politics less with the goal of winning the White House from Donald Trump.

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/21/opinions/richard-spencer-liberal-protestors-mcwhorter-opinion/index.html

CNN is worse than shit, I don't even know why you brow-

nevermind

a broken clock is right twice a day

wow reporting on news that's only a couple of years old and been talked about to death by this point man I wanted to hate them but I have to give them props they've got real guts

McWhorter is a radical centrist based black man.

Posting an OP-ED article isn't news.
All news papers have these.

>(((CNN))) wont stop giving Spencer publicity
>(((Twitter))) keep him verified through multiple shoahs
>low IQ anons still think he's /theirguy/

>Educated
>Liberals
Pick one.
Studying Gender Studies or Arts doesn't count as education.

CNN is too late to change direction, the left will now turn against them for being "soft" on waycists

>Educated liberals
They're not educated, they're just credentialled. Since theyre not educated they dont know the difference.

And the pullback begins

This.

That's not CNN staff, that's a black academic linguist who has a tiny second career as a black conservative and opponent of reparations.
Bonus: he did say that using the word "thug" to describe violent young men is the same thing as saying "nigger."
This is not CNN achieving self-reflection, this is like David Brooks in the NYT saying "even a conservative like me."

still fake news "educated liberals"

having a major in liberal arts, gender study, womans rights or even social science is not making you "educated" it would be worth more for the economy if you spend the time drawing wojaks or pepes

>CNN is Fake Ne-
ws. (((They))) still are. It's more like self-preservation at this point. The Jews are known to cower and flip-flop when under extreme fear. This 180 is just a taste of more to come. The Jew will be made to submit.
>Or perish

>Opinion
CNN didn't print this

To be fair, liberal arts encompass more than gender studies. I have a degree in history which is part of the arts dept. I believe students of history are educated since those who do not remember history tend to repeat the mistakes of the past.

EVERY SINGLE TIME one of these MSM outlets goes against the narrative it's always because it's a POC author

They're too afraid to 'correct' the darkies, I keep seeing this over and over again

hm..jews must need to be openly racist about something

Controlled opposition gonna controlled opposition, how else do you think this evil bigoted racist that's supposedly engineering the resurgence of white nationalism actually gets a platform?

Open your fucking eyes goyim.

msm is trying to rebuild credibility. It started with Weinstein, it will continue for another year or so.

cnn is full of niggers. along with everything else you might see on TV.