>pro based euro parties
>pro-trump
>militaristic
>gets arabs btfo
>big breasted girls who fight for their country's sovereingty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ftrclqrkoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll give you three reasons we hate Israel..

>inb4 gas le jews xDDD

they're immune now

imagine women in your country using this and fighting for their land instead of using pussy hats and protesting for illegals

Because their agents weaponize everything we say/do against us and for them. Kikestan must be quarantined

They stirred up the current storm of Islamic terror in the world. Enough for you?

ISRAEL IS THE PEDO CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
>PIZZAGATE HQ IS IN ISRAEL

ISRAEL IS THE #1 THREAT TO HUMANITY
>ISRAEL IS THE ONLY THING STOPPING WORLD PEACE

Are you retarded? They must erradicated

Take off your meme flag, Moshe

You don't even have to be anti-semitic to hate Israel.

They have infiltrated our cultural and political sphere through massive lobbying efforts and funding.

US foreign policy is almost entirely dictated by Israeli interests and has been for decades.

Why do you think the US keeps destroying regimes that don't pose a threat? Because Israel wants Middle Eastern supremacy.

Read "The Israel Lobby" by Mearsheimer & Walt.

hi richard spencer

>The institute was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former Israeli military intelligence officer and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born American political scientist.
Staff[edit]
Based in Washington, D.C. with branch offices in Jerusalem, Berlin, London, Rome, Shanghai, Baghdad, and Tokyo[citation needed], MEMRI was founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon and Meyrav Wurmser. Wurmser, who later left MEMRI in 2001, is an Israeli-born American scholar of the Arab world. She is also a Senior Fellow at the US think tank, the Hudson Institute,[7] who participated in a study that led to the report, A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm, a paper prepared for Likud party leader and then-incoming Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

>MEMRI's founding staff of seven included three who had formerly served in military intelligence in the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF).[8][9] MEMRI president and founder Yigal Carmon states that MEMRI's current staff includes "people of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim faiths [who] hold a range of political views".[10]

you reap what you sow
acquire some critical thinking skills retard

All according to plan goy. Wow those leftists sure are crazy, luckily Israel is the voice of reason in this new right wing pendulum swing! They totally are our allies and didn't engineer any social/ political upheavals or anything else say the bombing of 3 skyscrapers or a wave of "Syrian" ""refugees"

We don't. But there are idiots here who can't tell apart globalist jews from zionist jews and think they are a monolithic group.

plus they stole my foreskin

Hey you white racists,

My name is Sarah Bat Sharon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever earned any shekels?
I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of Jewish people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level of antisemitism.
This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was leader of my IDF reserve platoon, and captain of my IDF civil reserve sniper division. What army do you serve in, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Mossad agent boyfriend (He just killed a Palestinian mother & child; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me in my IDF uniform

hello

they are a monolithic group tho. "zionist" jews destabilize the mideast and create the rapefugee hordes. then the "globalist" jews open the borders to the West and let them pour in a receive welfare gibs. its works too smoothly to be a coincidence.

They are Jews.................

We do something much more powerful. We infect the minds of the populous with the truth through memetic energies. We are in control.

Kenites, Khazars, Talmudics the seed of the 'serpent' making war against the TRUE Adamic peoples

Why dafuq are u even on Sup Forums???

Better yet why on Sup Forums???

Maybe because the are the number on violator of UN resolutions while wringing their hands about the Palestinian issue constantly. Maybe because they jump up and down and scream about Iran and the nuclear program (which adheres to regular IAEA inspections) while lying through their teeth about their own stockpile, and I'm still not convinced Mossad wasn't involved in 9/11. You know I could go on (uss liberty, being the number one country infiltrating and spying, those fucking "art students" and whatever bullshit they were pulling at top secret American facilities), but I get bored,
I don't like Israel because they have the most bullshit self centered foreign policy in the world, bar none

youtu.be/-ftrclqrkoo

>UN resolutions
wow didn't know we had a globalist/pol now

nice try, lying kike

Are you telling me the country that murdered a flotilla of humanitarians attempting bring supplies to the west bank are themselves sending humanitarian aid to the people terrorizing Europe? Really?
And people wonder why they are hated. It's so fucking hypocritical.

Those BASTARDS!

This don't make any sense. Israel's only real allies are the West. Without them they are alone to face the islamic hordes. You know why Israel is so "hated"? Because they are a conservative, nationalist, sovereign and western society. Guess who doesn't like this arrengement?

Anti-Semitism is the oldest elite disinformation campaign in existence.

A shekel for the good goy

Lol great meme :)

does anyone have the picture of: oops we stole your state secrets, oops we did it again, sorry for attacking your ship, thanks for all the money, "obama": can you guys take it down just a notch, ANTISEMITE!!!

a parasite does not have "allies" it has hosts. the "islamic hordes" are jewish pawns.

One sneak punch is all it's been so far.

What is with all these pro Isreal/ pro Soros threads lately?

>Sup Forums is one person
>israelis/jews are never globalists
kek

Daily reminder that when the rest of the world had turned their backs on them, Based Israel was White South Africa's greatest ally and only remaining friend.

the soros-tier gypsy nigger even said having a "self-centered" foreign-policy was bad

wtf I hate america first now

Soros isn't the only globalist oven-dodger, m8.
Seems like is correct.

>Made other countries fight their wars
>Push for multiculturality and inmigration in every single country but theirs
>Control big media worldwide
>Control ever single bank and the economic system
>It's an ethnicity based system so even you want to join them you cannot
>Would destroy erurope america and every single country if they can get profit doing so
>Literaly sunk an USA ship with no retaliation

See second post's pic.
As the meme says, Lord Rothschild has funded BOTH sides of wars and conflicts.

Both the Left and the Right are controlled.
The Right is controlled via assets such as Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich, Mike Pence, Ted Cruz etc. who genuinely hold conservative values, but are allied with the NWO neocons on things like:
> the Iraq War
>surveillance state via the Patriot Act
>free trade
>globalist trade deals: NAFTA, TPP, GATT etc.
>globalist organisations: IMF, World Bank, UN etc.
>privatization of Social Security
>opening national parks to drilling
>Assange and Snowden are 'traitors'
>intervention in Libya
>'Assad is a dictator and used chemical weapons' meme
>'Putin is a thug, bully, annexed Crimea, invaded Ukraine and interfered in our elections' meme
>'Iran is the leading state sponsor of terror'
>Financial sector allowed to screw Americans via the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, as seen in 08'
>Libertarian 'free-market economics' meme propagated by Jews Milton Friedman, Ludwig von Mises, Ayn Rand, Friedrich Hayek, Murray Rothbard, Peter Schiff etc.

These are just some of the ideological fronts used to subvert the social, cultural, fiscal and economic conservatism that unites the right.

>invented by the UN
>financer and cousin of modern leftism (see: Moses Hess)
>genocided Christian Palestinans
>pseudo-nation
>jewish infestation
>backstabber
>deceitful in its political supports
>supported Hillary
>soldiers in diapers
>parasite the US in order to not to be wiped off the map
>jewish girls who fight for their nest and pose on the internet as the prostitutes they are.

Go gas yourself, Mordechai

3.1B, amazing huh? What a powerful lobby. You do realize that if Israel didn't existed the entire Eastern Mediterranean would be islamic? North African's arabs would have a land connection with Middle Eastern's. Are you really picking the side of fucking mudslime arabs? Do you want a sunni arab super state?

What benefits does globalist jews get with Israel? No powerful jew lives there. Last time I checked Soros, Rothschilds, Rockefellers all live safe and sound in the West.

>Made other countries fight their wars
did they put a gun on other people's head and force them? nope
>Push for multiculturality and inmigration in every single country but theirs
Israel sides with V4 against multicultural retardation and soros-backed policies, Orban is their greatest ally
>control big media and banks
The state of israel doesn't control major banks and media channels at all, fake news
>It's an ethnicity based system so even you want to join them you cannot
>implying this is bad
and btw this is false, you can convert to judaism, its just hard
>Would destroy erurope america and every single country if they can get profit doing so
citation needed
>Literaly sunk an USA ship with no retaliation
friendly fire happens

You're missing the point, which is they have two sets of rules one they demand to be treated by and a second different set on how that treat others. I think it's tied to that "god's chosen bigots" bullshit.

*they treat others...

I can agree on that friend

>islamic hordes
>islamic hordes
already in Europe
and that was Israels doing

i dont care what the arabs do in their deserts and i dont care if there is a sunni arab super state. if they ever stopped their tribal infighting (they won't) they would just get their shit pushed in by the iranians anyway. if we gassed all our jews the entire leftist movement letting the rapefugees in wouldn't exist so what happens in the mideast wouldn't matter at all to the West.

powerful jews live wherever they want. except for places like iran i guess. they plan to make israel the capital of their global judaeo-bolshevik empire.

Gee i wonder who's behind this post

holy fucking newfags lol

The Zionist entity literally murdered 34 of our men in international waters, and attempted to sink our ship in the same attack. For that alone, we should obliterate the kikes from the earth.

> tfw not getting a busty khazar qts from eastern Europe
why even live /pol?
pic very related

not sure if I can ever hate juice and icerail

Bizarrely I just came across this on a major national, practically high street but more locally focused national retailer in my countries website.

I don't hate Israel. I hate the kikes that love in Israel because they do everything in their power to fuck over everyone else for their own benefit. If they just fucked off and did their own thing I'd be fine with them. Instead they made us their bitch.

Short answer.

Yeah I'm gonna kill myself soon

Would raep

Why do jewish women have big boobs ?
Is it to seduce innocent goy (wyt) men user ?

Powerful jews live in NY because that's where the money is, it's safe and, surprize surprize, next to the headquarters of the UN, the prototype of the globalist government. Who the fucks wants to live in some distant desert surrounded by angry arabs.

Ok let me get this straight:
>jewish unitary decision making body destabilizes the Middle East and push multiculturalism in the West
>millions of muslims pour into Europe
>USA descend into civil war
>Israel now has no allies
>500 million jew hating muslims on it's gates

Great plan.

it's to raise goyim cattle for their future slaughter

"NGO" Do you realize the significance of that?

>Who the fucks wants to live in some distant desert surrounded by angry arabs.
jews, apparently.

>Clean country
>Banned degeneracy
>Nationalist
>Hated by Globalists
>3.0 Birthrate
>0.02% homeless rate
>Innovative technology
>Strong Military
>Secular - right wing government

>hides flag
>posts israeli women who are forced to undergo miliatary training to prove that Israelis are war like and brave
>no argument , only anecdotal crap

Shill confirmed

>talking to yourself
Psychotic Jew is psychotic.

Remember, in slide threads, type sage in Options

the uss liberty

LOL, apperantly a lot of Israeli companies and people put money into Serbia, even though it is said there is not much financial potential in it.
I guess Israel really likes pretending to be the US, like a fucking child trying to copy his father.

>Israeli NGOs
>non governmental organization
How is it our fault?

Yeah, and then subsequently kicked out, iirc because of taxes and the farmers being able to finally grow crops without aid.

>UN calls it a genocide
>population still grows
Looks like the worst genocide in existence, with muh 6 gorillion Palestinians dead every night

>being this assblasted about what a bunch of goys think

Who cares about whites. They're history. Their race is going to suffer greatly. It's only a matter of time.

>implying other countries don't have lobbies in the US
>Israel warned the US not to invade Iraq
The US aid to Israel is mostly, if not completely, military aid, basically "discounts" on extremely expensive military equipment the US knows Israel will keep buying out of necessity.

Literally the only reason to like Israel

>I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I-tier comeback
>also thinking that speaking to one's self is psychosis
Okay retard; I am not fond of the Jew or Israel, but I don't buy into the straight up nigger-brained hatred either. Certain policies I hold deep issue with. I do not like that Israel or Jews are a protected class above all others either. I especially hate the invoking of the holocaust in every context.
But if you guys used the same standards on any other Nation that you demonstrate yourselves to be using to justify the level of hatred often shown here, you'd be able to find the same reasons to hate those countries. Think about what our country does in the world? Consider the outcomes of or actions and policies in similar situations. BTFO out of the Middle East is driving muzzies into Europe and destroying white ethno Europe. America has been wholly for multiculturalism and contributes to the influx of Mexicans and South Americans while also funding the drug cartels by the billions. The US has injected itself into the functions of other nations with much higher impacting outcomes than Israel does.
> inb4 muh AIPAC and culture of critique-tier neocons
The point is that your condemnation fails to make the same differentiations and you'd rather blanket hate than make those distinctions. Israel=diaspora Jews=immigrant NGOs=pedophiles=degeneracy=what have you
You just wrap it all into one. But you would never apply that same standard to the US or western nations or other countries. Not seriously.

They bribed our politicians to fight their wars you fucking cuck. Their ethnicity bases system is bad because they push multiculturalism on us, but not on themselves. If you don't see how they're fucking the western world, you are blind. Friendly fire happens? They knew it was the USS liberty you shit for brains traitor. Do you also know that the CIA called Israel the biggest espionage threat? Do you also know how Israel sold our Patriot missiles to China? What a great Ally.

Some Jews are probably decent. But it's a safer policy to trust none of them; we can do without. They aren't essential in any sense. When considering allies and their potential to backstab and subvert, false negatives are safer than false positives. Too often the Jew does cry as he strikes you. And as the anecdote goes, he will always tell you what's been done to him; but he will never admit what he did to incur it.