How do we stop the Russian troll problem? This shit is seriously getting out of hand

How do we stop the Russian troll problem? This shit is seriously getting out of hand.

>tfw still waiting on my cheque from Putin

It isn't Russia. A few colleges in the US are working together to do the project you just described.

>browsing reddit
Leave

Don't go on reddit faggot

Kek

russia shilled for clinton

I'll buy it. Canadians are too dumb and too scared to talk about any real problems of Canada, they are a timid and weak willed bunch. It could only take a shill to say what a Canadian truly feels.

However, bear in mind that the veracity of these statements absolutely cannot be contested, so whether or not these shills are a good or bad thing is kind of unclear to me personally.

If you speak out against the plan of increasing diversity by any means necessary then you get fired and your ass will probably appear CBC news, likely destroying your reputation for the foreseeable future.

As it should be I reckon.

Stop being trollphobic

>posting reddit
OUT! OUT! OUT!

Diversity is the least of our problems, numb nuts. Spoken like a true Canadian: afraid to criticize some minorities even though deep down he resents them out of fear for his shitty job and being ostracized by his stupid worthless Canadian friends.

>How do (((we)))

You can't stop it Schlomo, we have chosen sides.

Why not? I have productive conversations over there and it really isn't all that bad whenever the Russian trolls aren't brigading a thread.

Its impossible to have conversations about Trump or refugees without some asshole troll saying something racist and fascist to shit up the thread.

I have many Canadian friends. I have at least one of every ethnicity. How many minorities can you count as friends huh?

FUCK OFF REDDIT FAGGOT

Man disagrees wildly with consensus, gets banned, accused of throwaway account. Many such cases.

Canadians make as good of friends as most minorities. Maybe that's why they integrate so well.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a Russian Troll.
Kill yourself.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a Russian troll
>i disagree with myself
>i disagree with Russian troll
>universe implodes because divided by zero

YOU ARE UNDER COMMUNISM CONTROL RIGHT NOW... WAKE UP FAGGOTS...

>tfw we trigger the sjws, kikes, and americans by shitposting and because we're Russian

I do it for free for the glory of Vladmir Putin and the Russian Federation

reddit, canada
>redundant

I'm actually pretty sure there just isn't enough english speaking russians to pull off all of that shit. Like go play dota or whatever and imagine these people trying to blend in on plebbit.

If this is true, it's got to be some next level bots. I hope it's skynet.