/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - *CLICK* EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump weekly address #38 10/21/17
youtu.be/G46NYFFBWyo
>Steve Bannon @CalGOP 10/20/17
youtu.be/QUGSTqUYlBg
>Pres Trump's call to military widow 10/20/17
youtu.be/pcykCD0taFQ
>BUILD THAT WALL PT4 10/20/17
youtu.be/jNVvbEmZNnk
>Pres Trump meets w/UN Sec Gen Gutierres 10/20/17
youtu.be/oq51xwmtLmw
>FLotUS Melania donates Inaugural Ball Gown to Smithsonian 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ibb4uUWf25M
>AG Sessions in Austin TX talks to LEOs 10/20/17
youtu.be/t4HSzBTQloU
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/french surrender monkeys 10/20/17
youtu.be/flORlrrGiWY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes the frogs 10/20/17
youtu.be/02RIkyOBUr0
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/Sen McCuck talk to the press 10/20/17
youtu.be/ML2QQ6bdGVQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis lets lindsey make an ass of "him"self 10/20/17
youtu.be/uEhMmxvKgSc
>Krispy leads POTUS' commission combating drugs 10/20/17
youtu.be/Jwu2LOVXBIg
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/20/17
youtu.be/880r_26PkMY
>This Week @State 10/20/17
youtu.be/X_fAaTx0qXo

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Litfreestyles/status/921920547352645633
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/17/russian-troll-factory-activists-protests-us-election
youtube.com/watch?v=A1vEdlD59mQ
twitter.com/GenJohnFKelly/status/914317123681361920
youtube.com/watch?v=a7Hez7iYAHo
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/921716470140325889
youtube.com/watch?v=cUuKIpCM2o0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

About 8,000 Americans are injured by musical instruments every year

wtf there are racist ads here DISAVOW NOW HIRO

RedPill: You are not a responsible pet owner if you don’t outfit your dog in armor

Why do so many (all?) male (and female) feminists end up being sex offenders? Is it out of guilt for their behavior? Is it some kind of "clever" scheme to mislead people into thinking they can't be sex offenders? Is it to lure weak women into a false sense of safety before raping them?

There must have been some kind of study on this.

Holy shit

MAGA

TRUMP CURSE BEAT THE LIL B CURSE

twitter.com/Litfreestyles/status/921920547352645633

Kiddy fiddling is not a musical instrument.

>male (((feminists))) are rapists
No, shit. And if that's not why, then it's because they're the kind of guys who hear that all men are rapists, look at themselves, and go "eh, sounds right".

kek

Awoo~

stay safe doggos

lol

Male feminist are only feminist because they think it will help them get laid.
It's the greasy weasel's approach to sex.

I though that was Taylor Swift from the thumbnail

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/17/russian-troll-factory-activists-protests-us-election
>The existence of the troll factory, which has a history of spamming Russian and English blogs and comment forums, has been reported on by many outlets

who here gonna dress up as Shadowchan on Halloween?

>not blocked

theres only room for one based god

They just thought it would be an easy way to surround themselves with women.

In 2020 it'll be "Oh God Please No"

>(((Epstein)))
Like the pedo?

Nice

whats the lil b curse

don't get this ice cream.

It's gross.
I just wasted fucking $5

>Pence's "that is absolutely hetero, sir, proceed" smile

>2020: PLEASE HURRY

Everyone, let us commemorate, on this day, that we have lost one of our greatest and most reliable sources of salt.

NeoGAF served us throughout the primaries, back when Trump was a joke who would never make it to Iowa, all the way through the white knuckle race against Cruz, the bleak months of Hillary, and the wonderful cannibalization of the "Bernie-bros". And on the wonderful morning of November 9th, 2016, the salt from NeoGAF was among the finest anywhere on this board.

But, today, the light of one of /ptg/'s oldest, and greatest, salt mines has gone dark.

While we spit on their graves, let us press F to commemorate the pure lefty rage that we will never see from NeoGAF in its' old form again.

Exactly, it's the same concept as any kind of predator, they put up a nice front only to entrap their prey.

E.g. this scene from Silence of the Lambs
youtube.com/watch?v=A1vEdlD59mQ

He put a hex on Basketballer James Harden

>not getting the superior ice cream

damn the kelly parody is savage
twitter.com/GenJohnFKelly/status/914317123681361920

AWOOO

Bone spurs or become a trap?

How are you going to avoid the draft /ptg/?

>the absolute STATE of Sup Forums's catalog right now

I love how useless Tom Perez is.
>WOW, A FORMER LABOR SECRETARY? THE KIDS'LL GO WILD!

Only thing better would be Ellison as chair.

Friendly reminder that Judge Jeanine is 66 and Michelle Malkin turned 47 yesterday.

What's this all about?
I'm out of the loop

how long do you think Trump has known who killed JFK? do you think his son told him anything of value?

Age.

the only way I will be joining the draft is if putin decides he's bored again and invades this shithole

Traps will be drafted and provide comfort boipucci to the troops

Kek what was that webm during? Is there a YT link to that vid with the chat?

he's been a Sup Forumsack for decades, he knew for years

>There must have been some kind of study on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7Hez7iYAHo

>mixing two types of cookie dough

Invade your own country?

Man I wish my twitter bantz were as good as that guy

What if the reason liberal women think all men are rapists is because they surround themselves with sex predators pretending to be feminists specifically looking for easy rape targets?

Must always be ready for such things, if anything like that were to occur it would be rapid or not at all

Sounds like too many flavors at once. Also it is a leftist company.

Ben and Jerrys is an ice cream company that somehow manages to be liberal.

I don't understand how being leftist boosts ice cream sales. Maybe because fat women are normally leftists who shovel this shit down their pieholes after the 5th guy this month never returned her call/text/facebook message/etc.

are they owned by kikes?
Look how much they are helping out their late night "comedy" shows

NeoGAF has shut down, following their admin being outed as a fucking pedo or rapist or something.

what's this about JFK documents being released and Trump?

He kinda looks like Terry 2bh

Judge is single, the hapa is married w/ kids.
God bless both of them and their families anyway.

Havent had ben and jerrys since I saw they donate to BLM

Should have called it But Why Dough with a confused black guy on the carton.

Jerry Greenfield was born in Brooklyn, New York, into a Jewish family

Raised in the town of Merrick on Long Island, by Jewish parents Frances and Irving, Ben Cohen first met and befriended his future business partner Jerry Greenfield in a seventh grade high school gym class in 1963

a couple of threads back people were discussing the fall of NeoGAF and how things have changed so quickly, but they were wrong about a lot of things, especially how the internet used to be and why everything shifted to the right
idk if any of those people are online but i still want to post this shit

How do you think congress will fuck up tax cuts for the poor and middle class? I'm really hoping they don't keep up with those lobbyists after trumps presidency.

If nothing else, tighten lobbyists usage, or even better, outright ban it.

Yes and the funny thing is us on the right tell them men do this (and to modify their risky behavior accordingly) but they decide to hate us for being honest.

Do they think I "want" to tell them to not dress like sluts? Clearly I'd prefer they dress like sluts. But when we say not to, its for their own good. Oh well!

You missed the tweet

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/921716470140325889

That's hilarious

meh, I will either be dead or not. I'm not afraid to die, so no biggie

If anything with russia starts, it will be here, at least I will be at ground zero of the happenings

Thanks for baking.

1/3
>early 2000s
>religious, right wing politicians attack video games, anime, and the internet as corrupting the youth (t. Jack Thompson)
>with vocal democrat promoting the right of the people to engage in such hobbies, internet users respond by shifting away from the republican party
>nobody really does anything though because they still have their video games and anime
>2007
>Sup Forums discovers the biting beaver forums and decide to troll some feminists. thinking this was some top-down organized attempt to keep females from the internet, the feminists retreat to private forums and begin discussing how to combat men/promote feminism online
>2008
>Co$faggotry leads to too much unwanted attention to Sup Forums, Gaiachan takes over.
>IRC drama leads to much of "old Sup Forums" moving underground
>As Co$fags are driven out of Sup Forums, they find homes in Digg, then the unofficial frontpage of the internet, and a small, but fairly unknown site called reddit
>Co$faggotry gives way to the 2008 election. Sup Forums finds common ground with Digg and even Slashdot, as Ron Paul is heavily favored among the libertarian leaning majority of the internet
>This is the first time the internet plays a major role in a presidential candidate's campaign
>corporate media complex BTFOs Ron Paul and Digg becomes a battleground of Clinton vs. Obama astroturfing. Obama's more tech savvy social media team wins, turning Digg into his personal propaganda piece for years to come.
>This is the first time the internet plays a major role in a presidential election
>/n/ is purged. it comes back, it gets purged, but it overall doesn't matter for a few years anyways.

Trump was the real moot. The one that went out in public and presented himself as "moot" was a secretary's assistant hired by Trump in 1999. Trump couldn't risk his brand name being tarnished by the controversy surrounding this site so he had this assistant take responsibility.

Owner was supposedly a rapist, one of the mods was a pedo.

JFK files scheduled to be released on the 26th, Trump could have delayed it but he's not.

Apparently he would cum on N64 cartridges then get kids to blow on it. Totally fucked up dude.

>the groom's cake is brown
>the bride's cake is white
is Blue Bell promoting race mixing through ice cream?

2/3
>2010
>Digg collapses. refugees look to reddit, then known for breaking news, IT news, MRAs, and libertarians.
>feminists on tumblr note the growing popularity of reddit
>leftist gaming forums such as NeoGAF and Gawker media begin manipulating reddit to spread their agenda
>across Silicon Valley and within the video game industry, marxist movements begin to rise
>nobody really does anything though because they still have their video games and anime
>2011
>increased normie presence on social media leads people to look for a place where they can view all those funny pictures in one place
>in a desire to be Sup Forums, reddit reinvents itselfs from a news aggregate to a funny picture aggregate
>tumblr feminists network themselves across reddit and gain control of popular subreddits
>collectively, this group becomes known as SRS, and they slowly begin moving into moderator positions across reddit in secret
>Programming and gaming hubs across the internet begin openly espousing marxist ideals, voicing concerns over (high amounts of) privilege and (a lack of) diversity found in the tech world and online
>moot resurrects Sup Forums
>2012
>SRS members begin revealing their control by surpressing opinions that don't fit their feminist, marxist agenda
>users who fail to hand over control of subreddits or shutdown subreddits SRS deem politicaly incorrect are openly doxed and harassed IRL. the admins take no action publicly, but express support of SRS in private
>the election occurs. Ron Paul promises to make anime real, but everyone knew Obama would be serving a second term since 2008
>noticing the growing popularity, stormfags begin efforts to astroturf Sup Forums

>Assassins Creed set in ancient Egypt announced at E3
>trailer opens with a shot of a pyramid and a loud voice saying "WE"
>next shot is a black man in kingly dress
youtube.com/watch?v=cUuKIpCM2o0
>chat loses its' shit
>EA Steam forums are nothing but Kangzposting for MONTHS

>How are you going to avoid the draft /ptg/?
By signing up.

3/3
>2014
>GamerGate finally happens. gaymers finally realize that their entire industry has been feeding them bullshit for decades. I don't need to go into much detail
>gamers find common ground with weebs and script kiddies who lament a similar pattern of cultural destruction at the hands of postmodernists with their respective hobbies
>Sup Forums Harbor, etc.
>the left begins openly attacking video games, anime, religion, traditional family values, heterosexuality, even having a fucking Y chromosome in an all out attempt to subvert American culture irl and online
>2015
>a humble steak salesman, frustrated with current political affairs, seeks a bid for higher office, promising to dismantle the current political elite in the process
>frustrated gamers find common ground in his cause
>frustrated programmers find common ground in his cause
>frustrated anime connnoisseurs find common ground in his cause
>"old Sup Forums", sensing an opportunity to achieve the greatest lulz in over 9000 years, come out of the shadows and put their years of meme magic back to work
>2016
>Sup Forums elects a man into the white house

ofc. Wanna take over?

>meh, I will either be dead or not.
Thats what I realized around age 8 to not be scared of night time monsters and sleep easy.

Dick stuck in a trombone?

I saw this title and was confused, then I read the article and was more confused. Can someone help a sleep deprived brainlet understand this?

Nah a tuba

Surely.. it's just a confirmation of what we knew right?

Over the last few decades, just long enough for my millennial mistake of a generation to flourish, traditional sexual taboos and religious taboos have been abandoned.

Watching the "liberal" movement's awe to the degenerate sexual culture they created ultimately bite them cuz dudes, at their core, are ultimately perverts? Of course the ppl empowering sexuality is going to attract perverts, and of course those perverts will cross the line. Why the hell do you think our earlier societies developed those taboos to keep the worst of our dudes in check at the threat of death?

This is like the best popcorn I've ever eaten lads.

>Must always be ready for such things, if anything like that were to occur it would be rapid or not at all
Russia has enough armor and air to overwhelm most of the nations bordering or near them within a few days, western Poland being the point where NATO thinks they would stop them moving west but all scenarios include nukes.

Lmfao I may have woken a neighbor laughing.

That opening "we" cannot have been an accident. I choose to believe one of us is in charge of their art/video scripting division and wrote that in.

LO AND BEHOLD: EVA ADMITS HIS COUNTRY IS A SHITHOLE AND IS DEPRESSED

Sure, thanks. nn

D E G E N E R A T E

maybe

oh god that is twisted

They manage to be leftist because people buy it regardless of their political leanings. It is like how people would join AARP despite it being a leftists lobbying group because they want the medicare supplement and think they have no other options to get it.

he's said that often

Once you accept it, and you stop fearing it, you become much more powerful. You're not afraid of what comes next, you don't falter, you just do what needs to be done