Based Poland brothers, we love you

Where were you when Poland helped save western civilization for the 2nd time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=mhVDtIuXfVg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
vid.me/BbeoX
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_(1936_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Met_in_Moscow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Only_Old_Men_Are_Going_to_Battle
archive.org/stream/TheJewishRevolutionarySpiritAndItsImpactOnWorldHistoryselections_857/jonesRevJujuSelectionsEtc._djvu.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When was the first? True Poles know that they are in the wrong historically and have nothing to be proud off as a nation state. Their beloved Commonwealth was 10-20% Asiatic/Jewish in demographics shithole. Poland brought more shame and suffer to Europe than modern Germany or Sweden could imagine. Poles are a hostile to Europeans degenerate race, that first came up with idea to import mudshits and construct hundreds of mosques to them.
"According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000-500,000 Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them" FOUR HUNDRED MOSQUES. That's something.
>inb4 they wuz good boys, they wuz loyal. They were NOT:
Well, they did betray Poland. Not even once
1)1591: The rule of the fervent Catholic Sigismund III (1587–1632) and the Counter-Reformation movement brought a number of restrictions to the liberties granted to non-Catholics in Poland, the Lipkas amongst others. This led to a diplomatic intervention by Sultan Murad III with the Polish king in 1591 on the question of freedom of religious observance for the Lipkas. This was undertaken at the request of Polish Muslims who had accompanied the Polish King's envoy to Istanbul.
2)1672: This was the year of the Lipka Rebellion. As a reaction to restrictions on their religious freedoms and the erosion of their ancient rights and privileges, the Lipka Tatar regiments stationed in the Podolia region of south-east Poland abandoned the Commonwealth at the start of the late 17th century Polish–Ottoman Wars that were to last to end of the 17th century with the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699.
3)The worst: in 1683 most of them fought for the Ottomans

And now Polish bitch Merkel(parents - Kazmierczak and Wojciechowski) does everything she can to fuck up Europe in unholy alliance with Italian cucks and Jews

On top of giving the Jew a homeland in Europe no less

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland

>start ww2
>somehow good

Catholics deserve nothing, they are a religion of cucks. As for modern may Poland they are helping to lessen the spread of the cancer known as the EU. It is a miracle their country is in the decent shape it is in after your commie government fucked it over through and through last century.

youtube.com/watch?v=mhVDtIuXfVg

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation.

I mean it's fucking impressive for a "99% White Nation TM" (ask them how many of them have lipka tatar or jewish background)

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

* most racemixers in Britain and Germany are ethnically Polish?, check!
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

* tens of thousands of shitskin international students? Check!

* super candy - President with subhuman Jewish wife? Check!

Protesting Islam alone is not enough. Put a nonwhite asiatic or gypsy face there instead of a mosque. Orban is a gypsy himself and initially planned to let in rapefugees, but got scared of the popular backlash. On top of that, he banned several WN, NS and ethnonationationalist gathering in Hungary over his career, while welcoming the Jewish Wolrd Congress and few years back

Kept muslims out. Can't say that for a lot of nations today.

Isn’t your nation over 10% Muslim overall at this point? A small number of tatars isn’t going to cause them to many issues I don’t think. Poland is of the purest countries in Europe for its heritage and they seem very willing to fight to hold onto their values and way of life, what resson do you have to be against them?

>bomb everything in sight
We are heroes

vid.me/BbeoX

I’m not against them, I’m for racial laws in Poland since that cuckery they have now must fucking end. They even accepted 90,000+ Chechen “refugees” in the 1990s who still cause a lot of troubles

Also, we don’t want nonwhites out because they behave bad. We want them out because they are not White

Eye opening. Poles shouldn't lecture anyone on the mudslime issue when they have had them on their soil for centuries, and this doesn't count their kike issue.

Makes you think about how truly White they are. Close to 100% seems farfetched.

Relax russia just because half of your country is mongoloid and islamic doesn't mean you get to insult countries that have preserved their identities even after multiple invasions and annexing.

Kek holy shit i've been on Sup Forums for a while and i've never seen someone this asshurt about having islamic terrorism run rampant in their country while they insult others who have none.

Russian is just butthurt that we're more white. Moscow is full of Chehchen muslims

>mongoloid
Russians never had gooks and mongols living in their ethnic territory - its a Polish made up meme from the Napoleon wars. In Russia gooks receive taxes in their own steppe places, when Poland actually brought the nonwhites over WILLINGLY. It's always nations like Poland or with diverse multiracial society to talk lies about Russian genetics. Sure, today and during Soveites nonwhites have equal rights, but before that it was Russian Apartheid South Africa

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)
I only with racial laws for Poland and apartheid+racial laws for Russia. Don’t confuse being aware with being hateful

what do you think about all the poles migrating to EU countries and others, especially the UK? are they cowards and traitors to their homeland?

Most are there just to work, they return here when they're done working. If they are migrants, fuck 'em

HAVE ONE BIG FUCK YOU TO POLAND FROM ME! WHAT EXACTLY DID POLAND DO IN SYRIA OTHER THAN ARRIVING LATE AND STEALING THE VALOR? FUCKING POLISH SCUM SABOTAGED GERMAN SOLDIERS AND SPREAD DISEASES DURING WW2! POLES ARE THE WORST FUCKING SCUM LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF YOU POLE NIGGER EGGHEAD!!!!!

The polish were alrigh and historically we were good friends, culturally they motivated romanians to write down stories and historical evens so that out culture wouldnt be forgotten and lost, even though up until ~1660 nobody had written anything, look up "Letopisețul Tării Moldovei". It was all good until they decided to befriend Hungary. Corneliu also had some polish ancestry, so thats a big plus. I love Poland but they seem to have forgotten their greatest ally.

they are polonizing according to plan. soon britain will fall to polish hands and we will initiate phase 2: kielbasa.

>Poles shouldn't lecture anyone on the mudslime issue when they have had them on their soil for centuries, and this doesn't count their kike issue.

On the contrary, having experienced both, it gives us additional credibility.

>Kept muslims out
The Greeks (Byzantines) did that for over thousand years before their empire crumbled. What the Poles did is nothing in comparison.

knew a polish guy some years ago in the UK, proud homosexual who couldn't stop partying, taking drugs and partaking into any kind of known degeneracy. He told me that fags aren't very welcomed in Poland

Somehow I had the feeling all those rejecting the traditionalism of their nations have the need to run away towards such materialistic places, like the UK or Amsterdam

>Poland is great
explain why they leave their country to work in others such as Britain, despite being borderline hated there
also, explain why all the polish illegal immigrants I know all tell me they like their country but it f'ing sucks living there.
You have Paris syndrome

Lurk more

This Guy ain't no Russian
He is a German diaspora living in Russia
You can recognize him whenever he spams his pastas about Poland.
And trust me, he has a lot of pastas about Poland and he will use them without any second thoughts.

Don't bother talking or discussing shit with him.
He is like a robot, he will say the same shit over and over again and if you say something out algorithm, then he will leave the thread or ignore you

>poles fighting for ZOG in Iraq
absolutely disgusting

Isn't Isis an Israeli ally? Sounds like the opposite

Good to know, I've seen him a lot

They're no more of a traitor than a German or Norwegian leaving for the US in the XIXth century.

just nuke my shit up senpaitachi

>explain why they leave their country to work in others such as Britain

Probably for the same reason that your ancestors went to the USA

you know that the ISIS flag is photoshopped? also all american units are ZOG controlled, dont get fooled

And at the same time, those who do not want to return to Poland and shit talk us in Western countries , usually racemix and are left leaning.
Really makes you think, huh

By the way.
Poland improved a lot since 90's. you can have a decent life in any city if you have good education. But how are you supposed to know that? you have never been here and you live on the other side of the world

Seems like poland is once again praised as the
>FIRST TO FIGHT
but when shit hits the fan no one will help us again

too bad some nationalist polish retards are jerking off to this national pride thing while it amounts to nothing

I don't doubt genuinely White Poles will see it that way, I'm just tired of seeing anything Europe related becoming a troll fest for Polish posters about how has let in loads of pakjeets, mehmets, and achmeds.

It gets cancerous reading it time and time again, no matter what gets brought up about Poland.

What do you Poles in Poland think of the right wing Poles that couldn't return after the war and had to move away to USA/FR/AUS?

It's not 'Poland'
It's a Polish mercenary group.
There are a lot of them out there

t. Turk

>Aussie is tired of other posters
Woah. Hold your horses mate, you are going to cause a time paradox

I can't do anything about them. But I'd say that most of it is like bantzing your chubby friend to encourage him to lose some weight.

And why would a Turk hate Poland? Doesn't make sense. Yes, every unwelcome opinion by a German flag is dismissed as Turk or other bs. Fuck off faggot. Poles are subhumans.

fuck off subhuman, you got 40% muslims in your army, and you back every single shitty mudshit/commie regime in the world. Russian diaspora is cancer.

It's also fake and gay.

says nigger enabler king. Grandad killed 11 of you pieces of shit, I hope WW3 is not too far round the corner

Go fuck yourself with your shill kike nosed lies, i live in a russian neighborhood and more than half of them are fuckin slant eyes like yourself KEK
Just stop man you're making russia look really bad

You need to be an adult if you want to lurk pol
Go back to red*it and come back here when you grow up

Try you piece of shit. You are nothing without big daddy America helping you out. How can you be proud about fighting for the Jews, I'd be ashamed if I were you. The defeat of Germany has ruined Europe.

this

That’s because “Russian”government is anti-Russian just like Polish one is anti-Polish, but not THAT open about it.
That’s because they were ethnic minorities with Russian passports or cockholes, genius

He
Isn't
Russian

>defeat of Germany has ruined Europe.
and let you migrate there from turkey, you monkey fuck

I've been on pol since 2012 and I can talk however I want. The ones who need to learn how to behave are your fellow countrymen who come to Germany. Subhuman and criminal trash.

t. Ahmed Benyetov

And you aren't White, egghead. Stay out of Germany.

>New Zealand
pure Anglo-Celtics and Dutch aka New Zealanders are 40% of the population
>half a million of population are part Maori subhumans; may seem like nothing, but it's a literal genetic poison, that threatens the very existence of Anglo-Celtic racial hygiene, as mixing with some 1/16 Maori """white""" is not frowned upon. Expcect these number to rise to 1,5 million in a generation, if you don't get racial laws asap
>resources and land bought off by China
>shitton of chinks, southeast asian monkey, meds, lebos, sudanese and jews
>shit tier gun laws
>hate speech laws
>censorship of media and films
>literal Jewish PM to be replaced by a refugees welcome dyke
>expensive for the native

Hey at least your fought Hitla

Moving to Poland soon, fuck Australia, it's a commie shit hole full of bogan anglo scum. Is not the same country my pole father moved to 40 years ago.

>butthurt slav who can never know what it's like to actually be FREED from russian puppetry

Subhuman Poles, heads like an EGG, country poor AS SHIT. Their women race mixing WHORES. They try to talk bad about other nations. LMAO thanks for the lulz

Prepare to be mugged, raped, and to live in poverty surrounded by egg headed subhumans.

>LMAO thanks for the lulz
try not to cry, bud

Poles are Jewish. How about that LOL You fucking Jewish piece of shit. The holocaust wasn't real, but maybe it should have been.

It needs to be said. Jan III Sobieski lead the largest cavalry charge in history to check the Muslim advance into Europe, and now Western/Northern Europe is opening their door to invasion.

yeah, yeah, i have a huge slav head anyway plus germans are faggots

shouldn't you be out finding an african or arab to fuck your wife?

>bogan anglo scum
The Polish nationalists sure love wogs lol

try not to cry, soviet rape baby

It doesn’t count when that army is multiracial and has to fight your FORMER CITIZEN defectors.

Let's just ignore him
Looks like he is either baiting us OR some based pole robbed him, which would be nice.

There was that one Belgian on pol back in January.
He would get very upset when someone mentioned Poland.
month later it turned out he was mugged by Polish migrant
Mugged by one fucking person, so much for 'western ubermensch'

He sure likes to defend russia
Your own country is no different nigger, i've been to moscow, st petersburg, and krasnoyarsk and everywhere you go there are tons of sushi goat fuckers everywhere.

It's a testament to the power of Christianity that so many belligerent kingdoms united to save Europe from shitskin hordes. It's what we should've done when you subhumans invaded Europe

>*bark bark bark*

If I had to choose between Nazis and Jews.

I would side with Jews, every single time.
Why support an ideology that was keen on genociding slavs?
I would rather have Jews ruin the West than allow Germans to destroy us and (((them)))

You should be thanking the Germans, they taught you to never trust the Jews again. Poland had a kike infestation that ended by 1945, and taught you that trusting a Jew put a gigantic target on your back

Maoris are easily better than g*rmans or slavshits. Get raped by muslims you absolute niggers

Exactly my point.The whole meaning of the ethnostate is that you don't have foreigners. The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged. What we need are racial laws and eugenics to get rid of weak genes.
Christian Pope Innocentus IV literally prevented the extermination of “European”Jewry, which would have saved us from a lot of troubles. Christians didn’t stop the turks at the gates of Vienna (my ancestors fought there) - racial Europeans did

personally I'm enjoying watching liberal Jews rape g*rmany again. Russia is about to tip over due to the slavs inability to do anything more than pull oil out of the ground

>my ancestors fought there

Unironically kill yourself
Thanks to Jews, Gdańsk, Kraków and Lwów became some of the richest cities in Europe.
Gdańsk was more relevant that at Least half of European capitals.
Not only that but Jews brought hygiene in 13th century. And this saved us from black death in 14th century.

And what did Germans bring us?
Pain, misery, destruction and then communism.
Look at Lwów now - before Germans arrived, lwow used to be a beautiful and rich city.
A place where Polish poets, artists and musicians would often gather - and now? It's a devastated shithole.

>Pain, misery, destruction and then communism.
>communism
That was the kikes retard

Thank you germany for assraping my country for over 100 years

They fought on right side obviously
You were literally serf slaves to Sarmatian WEWUZing elite that ACTUALLY considered Slavs subhuman. You were indepted to Jews
>destruction and then communism.
racial Jews all
Winston Peters please go

>That was the kikes retard
> live with Jews side by side for Hundreds of years
> nothing happens
> Germans start ww2
> major Polish cities are destroyed
> Poland loses gold reserves
> Germans rob Poland
> country is in ruins
> 25% of Polish population dies

>> that was the kikes retard
God damn it, with each passing day I hate American posters more and more

*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*pretends to be a country*
SO U BE SAYIN
*attacks all of its neighbours in the 1920's*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*causes serious diplomatic incident in free city of Danzig*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*genocides tens of thousands of innocent Germans in Versailles corridor*
U BE SAYIN
*massacres ukrainians*
HOL UP HOL UP
*tries to expand to the black sea*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*gets an oil portrait in early 1939 done of himself marching on Berlin*
SO U BE SAYIN
*drinks potato vodka*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*provokes the German Reich tirelessly thinking Britain and France will save its ass when it inevitably goes south*
U BE SAYIN
*blames germans and russians for polish atrocities*
WE SUM FINNA
*harbours the majority of the jewish european ashkenazic population since the early middle ages*
FINNA WE GON BE
*pretends to have a culture*
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*claims Hamburg is part of ancient western poland*
SO WE GON BE
*forcibly polonizes national minorities*
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*expands like a cancer towards western Germania*
SUM FINNA
*invents post-war germanophobic atrocity propaganda tales*
WE GON BE SUM FINNA
*LARPs about an irrelevant temporary treaty with lithuania*
CHRISSSSSSSSSSSST OF EUROOOOOPEEE
*evolves from eurasian swampland primate*

This assblasted russian again, how's your shithole pavel?

West Slavs best Slavs.

>Stalin
>really getting disappointed with the modern reds
Check what they filmed on Stalin's orders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_(1936_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Met_in_Moscow

I mean if he didn't have all power in 1941 must have been a cuck of a leader. Of no surprise, Georgians are notorious idiotic inbreds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian

You know what Russians did to celebrate the 9th of May? (Cult of Death type V-Day for redskies)

They put plenty of internationalist, anti-colonalist, anti-racist propaganda.

In 1970s they came up with a shitty movie about pilots to show it every year near and during the 9th of May on TV.

They still do it.

That movie Putincuck orders to be shown on major state-owned TV networks each 9th of may - "V boj idut odni stariki". You know what this movie is about? Uzbek subhuman breeding Russian Slavic girl who happened to be a pilot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Only_Old_Men_Are_Going_to_Battle

That's what the USSR and Red Army stood for in the long term - interracial breeding.
>be Bavaria
>a nation of farmers, knights, ethnically European finance peoples
>a bunch of KIKES makes a Soviet republic in 1919
Really makes you think about comminism being German or Jews being good. They are not supposed to be in Europe, even were they fucking angels, since they are not European

Today it’s true in a way, but ethnic Russians will always be a leader of the Slavic brand

>Slavic brand

Explain.

If both my parents were born in Poland but not me, can I get citizenship? I've thought of leaving cucked leaf land for better pastures.

Its because hes Russian and the Polish killed a bunch of them when they occupied Poland during the Cold War.

They are trying to keep Europe white obviously.

Yup. Even based Tolkien drew inspiration from the Battle of Vienna.

Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden
Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter!
Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
A sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

Because Russia and Germany fucked them so hard in WWII and the Cold War the country is slow to recover.

>When was the first?
>1683
>1920

>1683
You are not Austrian or South German - aka peoples who made Vienna a bloodshed for roaches

>nothing happens.

Read a book you fucking fool.

You are right, I am not. I am Greek by bloodline on both sides, so it is only natural to appreciate any proper massacre of roaches, regardless of the responsible party.

>archive.org/stream/TheJewishRevolutionarySpiritAndItsImpactOnWorldHistoryselections_857/jonesRevJujuSelectionsEtc._djvu.txt

Here 'based' Polish anons. (((They))) have been fucking you long before us!
Par for the course I guess.