MGTOW2.0 is white men becoming the jew

Can any white/pol/ make the argument for marrying in any Western country.
>inb4: no one can or the Jews are blamed for some reason
KYS German pol losers, enjoy praying into the direction of the pussy 5 times a day like a muslim.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHWrC0Guzqs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6sEcgXuBbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reason
pic related

come home white man

Fpbp

do you really need any more reasons?!

Cultural marxism absolutely BTFO

Only a small percentage of men can get women like these, and the ones who can already have, why must you torment the rest of us

Self-improvement, the good wife comes only after you yourself are made good.
How is it you say "where is my perfect woman who is totally blameless and a virgin"
When you yourself are not up to code?
Acquire the means to provide for her, become Christian and get a REAL christian girl who FEARS God.
Protip, christians have highest marriage rates and lowest divorce rates, while atheists have lowest marriage rates and highest divorce rates

this is the guy who she's married to (not rich, no status, decent build, bald)

>their face when

but he's non degenerate (no drugs, no alcohol etc).

fpbp

First post best post yet again

No it isn't, because the Jews reproduce. MGTOW is racial suicide. It's also unlikely that women will give a shit about a bunch of beta incels going their own way. It's something guys who wouldn't be able to get a girl anyway tell themselves they're choosing to do to feel in control of their pathetic lives.

This is because Christian doctrine basically demonizes anyone who divorces for any reason outside cheating. These numbers are skewed by couples who stick it through for the simple reason of not being regarded as rhe bad guys by everyone they know, especially if their whole family is also Christian.

Beyond that, the doctrine also says that you cannot remarry after a divorce for any reason, because if you do, you're branded a fucking adulterer.

So yeah, no fucking wonder Christians have the highest marriage rates.

that nigger nose

((()))

My son has the same nose

>inb4 hurrr durrrr sweden is niggers hurrr durrr

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHWrC0Guzqs

that's either an asian (most likely), jew or hispanic.. they are always so envious of white women
and congratulations on the son Euro bro.. I wish your family many blessings

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6sEcgXuBbY

I'm convinced

Don't participate in degenerate culture at large, find a subculture that shares your values. It will likely be some kind of religious thing. Also make sure you are worth the woman you want.

>marry a woman
>its a typical woman cunt
>cheats on you, takes your money, always unhappy and disgusted about everything you do
>divorces you
>takes 75% of your savings, your house/property and you have to pay monthly alimony that she and jamal will live from in your house

I honestly cant wait for germany to become a Muslim caliphate, at least Muslims have an adequate marriage system and not a gold digging enabling jew trick

>takes half your x y z
what the fuck will she do with 88 videogames and 14 gallons of soda?! One moment you lames are bitching about not having enough, the next you're acting like you're a Rothschild.

most likely scenario
>disobey mommy
>have 50% of your neet bux taken

>Zzzzz