Why are Chicagoans so violent?

Why are Chicagoans so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
youtube.com/watch?v=7RAZF4kJIh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mostly blacks living there.

Have you been to "Chiraq" Chicago?

Nigger culture.

Nobody wants to admit it.

The murder rate will only drop when they've fully genocided themselves either literally or indirectly through life long prison sentences.

I dont get why anybody would want to live in Chicago. All the negatives of being in a big city, but the weather sucks, not as many hot women as Cali or Miami, not as "cool" as NYC or LA, its just a fucking metropolitan scaled up nigger bus stop.

Lets start referring to it as domestic terrorism

SAY IT WITH ME

BLACK CRIME IN CHICAGO IS DOMESTIC TERRORISM

Because they are niggers.

Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Blacks commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 12% of the population.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes.

Young black men kill 14X more than young white men.
>Source:ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00

Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

42% of all cop killers are black.
>Source:fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted

Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population.
>Source: bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf

Bu -bu they have really strict gun laws.

Why don't liberals care about the murders in Chicago? Why did we get weeks of Charlottesville and zero from Chicago?

Do liberals only say that black lives matter when a camera is pointing at them?

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

HOW MANY MORE TIMES MUST WE SAY IT BEFORE THEY UNDERSTAND

Shitcongo.

CHI TOWN CHI TOWN
LET'S SHOW 'EM HOW WE GET DOWN

>Chiraq, Chicagistan, ChiCaliPhate, etc.

Now due one with an oriental country.

Is that reptilian kike still mayor?

their black

im high niggers

NYC is objectively shittier

32% black. I think thats it!

>black majority
>black on black crime is the majority of black crime

a nearby small city is going through the same shit
>Columbus, Ga
>niggers gonna nig every night and sometime multiple times on the weekends
>go watch local news in breakroom at work
>nigger A shot nigger B today on MLK Avenue and then ran from the cops before getting caught and arrested on MLK Boulevard
>in other news niggers C,D,E ran over then stopped and beat the shit out of Nigger F on MLK Street leaving F in a coma

homicides are actually down compared to last year

AY HOL' UP

I can't wait for the Obama presidential library to open in downtown Chicago for dumb unsuspecting white tourists to flock to.

Basketball-Americans sometimes struggle with crime issues due to oppression by whitey.

> In other news Nigger G has been arrested with Nigger H for creating a drug lab in their garage.

>coming up next Nigger I was arrested today after leaving nigglets 1,2, and 4 to wonder the city streets for hours.
>nigglet 3 still hasn't been found.
>any news or tips leading to the finding of nigglet 3 gets a $5 reward

>in later news Nigger J has been given 40 years behind bars after stealing all of the social security numbers and committing tax fraud with an entire housing authorities residents

LMAO Chicago has a worse crime rate, worse standard of living, is in the top of the rust belt, shittier infrastructure, and same shitty liberal policies as NYC. How is Chicago better than NYC? NYC is a far prettier, safer shit hole, borderline police state. If I had a billion to invest in real estate or business, I would dump it all in NYC before even considering Chiraq

because it's a transit point for one of the most lucrative drug trades in the world

Because illinois has one of the most drastic antigun law in the states therefore only criminal are getting guns throu illegal means and the law abiding citizen cabt defend themselves

mass shooting every month in chicago and no one cares

Quints of truth.

Do you happen to remember the time a few years back when some black teens kept playing the polar bear game until they came upon one of the few residents of Chicago with a actual gun permit and he defended himself.

>every single black was screaming for stricter gun laws and how the evil gun owner blew away 2 innocent babies that dindu nuffin but playing around but got hurtburt when the police sided with the civilian protecting himself
>then it came to light the guy was just a light skin black himself with a gun permit and all news of it faded from existence along with any and all black rage about it

Growing up in Milwaukee all of my friends wanted to move to Chicago, most of us did and those who didn't are either poorfags or dead.

Its a quality city with a lot of economic opportunity, the transit works well with how the city is built, the lakefront is good, the architecture is awesome. It has a lot more to offer than some rust belt shithole like Milwaukee, Cleveland, Detroit, etc.

All the problems are on the south and west sides anyway. North side is /comfy/.

Digits of truth.

Also, hood rats in eternal blood feuds with each-other (or what appears to be a blood feud, a civilized explanation for behavior that likely is simply animalistic). Naturally, there is some collateral damage in the form of valuable members of society, but these cases are comparatively fewer in number.

>niggercago the home of 44th president king nigger also the home of the 500th murder within a year as seen on ripleys believe it or not

W e w

Oldest Ally speaks the truth.

Yeah i remember that.
Chicago is really shitty city. I was feeling safer in cleveland than in obongo mudhut city.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
Fuck Cleveland, but fuck Chicago even more.

I knew wich video it would before opening it. But to be fair i was living in shakerheight south east of cleveland

Why do niggers have big noses?
I'm a halfbreed and never understood why

As a citizen of Illinois, a wall will not suffice. We are going to build a dome.

Chicanogo

am I correct hombres?

VAMOSSSSSSSS

Remember when this white couple moved to Chicago and had to flee after one day?

youtube.com/watch?v=7RAZF4kJIh4

ChiCongo

Probably because guns are so easy to get.

>j/k, it's niggers.

I went there once while travelling around America.

I met a beaner who I swear was a regular on Sup Forums. He called it Chicongo. He went on a 10 minute rant about niggers being niggers. It was hilarious.

Basically from my understanding, it's mostly blacks killing blacks.

damn italian americas causing trouble again

This user knows the truth.