Redflags for women

>she wants a small wedding with "just a few friends and immediate family"
People who do this and get married in a back yard always get divorced. Search your mind and you'll know it to be true. The reason is simply that they don't take the wedding as a big deal, and so neither will she take her vows as a big deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Slwpt4gtCNg
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ecin.12206/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A FUCKING LEAF.

>People who do this and get married in a back yard always get divorced. Search your mind and you'll know it to be true. The reason is simply that they don't take the wedding as a big deal, and so neither will she take her vows as a big deal.

Or they don't want to spend fuck tons of money on wedding.

You have it completely ass backwards, the more expensive and extravagant the wedding the more likely there will be a divorce. Women who want big ridiculous weddings are the types who have some retarded fantasy of what marriage will be like, and when reality doesn't match up with that they go nuclear.

Actually, people with humongous weddings are insecure sad little fucks who care more about appearances and spectacle than the intimate workings of a relationship.

>People who do this and get married in a back yard always get divorced. Search your mind and you'll know it to be true. The reason is simply that they don't take the wedding as a big deal, and so neither will she take her vows as a big deal.

Yes good goy you need to spend at least 60k on the perfect wedding

Wrong. The more money you spend the less time you spend together.

Fucking these.

Also god damn niqqa checked.

true. my sister had a "secret" wedding with no guests and they divorced within a few months.

You can get married in a church minimal decorations, reception (300), honeymoon and wedding for under $2500. Done it myself.

Secret weddings / Eloping =/= 'Small wedding with close friends and family only'

Are you saying a reception for 300 people, or the reception cost you 300 dollars.

>FUCKING LEAF
Dumbass. The best place is to marry in a church with family invited, and maybe a few friends at most.

this

Your trying to tell me that people who are connected with their extended family, get married at a local church, have a social and party with friends/relatives are more likely than the couple who goes
>"lets get married but like, I don't really wanna make it a big deal you know? Let's just do it at my friend's place and he can say the words or whatever. Invite your mom and your buddies"
You're telling me that their wedding which will feel like a standard weekend afternoon is MORE likely to resonate with them for the rest of their lives and properly understand the magnitude of being bonded together by God and bringing two separate families together?

Please give me a single fact to back that up

300 guests

People who do this and don't get married in a church, divorce.

God first, Family second, liberal shit never

The only kind of wedding you need.

Seriously, if you can't make a simple wedding work out you can't make a big extravagant one work out.

Was your honeymoon like 2 nights at a local motel? Or the reception at a community rec center or something?

>pay 60 grand to get yourself cucked to some lard arse bitch...that's a gooood goy.

what type of a wedding is that leaf?

I'm glad she's doing well.

Why does 'small wedding' automatically preclude church for you guys?

True love wedding

youtube.com/watch?v=Slwpt4gtCNg

Why does excluding the word "small" mean spending 60 thousand shekels on frivolous bullshit?

Sorry’s not good enough. She should wear her shame like a tar and feathering. And being immortalized on the web is too easy.

Once a heretic always a heretic

Because that's what the modern wedding industry pushes and what a solid majority of weddings in western nations are you sped.

Buffalo Bill found himself a wife, huh?

>Search your mind and you'll know it to be true.
Relying on your own intuition rather than stats...Fuck yaself leaf.

It's a bathtub curve.

The very cheapest weddings correlate to high divorce, and the most expensive weddings correlate to high divorce. Spending some but not a lot is the sweet spot.

All that needs doing is to drive by to give her father an appropriate bride price to compensate him for putting up with her for 14-odd years and take her away.

I dunno m8. I think you're looking at weird sample because middle class weddings where I live are no where near that costly and have everyone who matters (extended family on both sides, close friends/bridesmaids.) I think we're just arguing about semantics at this point. But I really don't know what you mean by "modern wedding" coming from an Australian and talking about American weddings to a Canadian poster. Do you not realize how different weddings are between provinces, never mind countries? And when was the last time you've been to a wedding? I went to one just a few years ago and have been to several in the past. All of which described as above and none of them needed a second mortgage to do it

How much did the divorce cost you? I bet it was way more than $2500.

Takes drugs, smokes, or drinks alcohol to intoxication

More than 5 sexual partners

Mental illness

Mostly male friends

Broken home

Doesn't like to servce

Doesn't like children

Her friends and family don't let or want her to babysit

Black ex boyfriends

Debt

I'm American working in Australia. Middle Class is the dominant class. Last wedding was a work acquaintance in February this year, last American wedding was 2015.

I'm not saying everything is a 60 thousand dollar wedding, but even a 10k wedding with 40 guest each side is expensive and overdone in my books unless it's straight up happening at a family home or community church and you're straight up rural with loads of extended relatives in

Bisexual women are 100% hedonistic sluts. Stay away.

Septum piercings and more than 2 tattoos also mean she's a retarded tumblr slut

>be 70 year old millionaire
>fuck the world
>get married to some 20 yr old blonde bimbo who's only in it for the money
>make sure you get crazy sex before the fact, make her work for it
>take out loans and spend more than you're worth on the wedding
>party like it's 1939
>die before divorce, or during. fuck it. you had a blast and bitch still gettin nothin

Women are garbage anyway don't bother with them

Thats 100% personal thing. Usually, you are right, but imagine you two have just a small group of friends and little money. Here in poland people take LOANS to afford big traditional weddings.
The corelation is that the big weddings usually involve church, and so the more conservative approach to marriage. Thats why in most cases, big weddings are between two catholics, who are more into establishing a family and long lasting relationship.
A "small wedding" people are probably less religious, and view relationship as special friendship, not bond.

In my experience - every smart-hippie-cool-free-children after 32-fun girl who did not really gave a fuck about me or our future claimed she just want a small wedding or no wedding at all, if she loved me or cared about me it was just for that one day, she was so unstable she could not say she would love me month later.

>spent 20k on his wedding to a cunt
>tells himself that people who spent less are headed for divorce
>sleeps at night
>but no really

I don't have many friends anymore, so i want a small wedding,

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ecin.12206/abstract

Here ya go.

>we find evidence that marriage duration is inversely associated with spending on the engagement ring and wedding ceremony

JUST

Because if she loved you and not the idea of weddings, rings, jewels, attention, gifts, cash and prizes, she wouldn't need the latter.

Same here man. Whole thread has me stressing. I'm 35 and most of my long term mates are dead or in jail. It's gonna be embarrasing as fuck when my other half invites 100 odd guests, and I've only got like 2 work buddies, a few newish buddies and my mom and dad who incidentally fucking hate each other. Can't even name a best man. Fuck my life.

tell her your mates are dead or in jail, they usually understand/get tingles from potential bad boyitis

Dont stress user, people lead different lives and the outcomes become different. If she's the one she won't care about how many guests you have, and who cares what anyone else thinks if they're not a part of your life.

nice

Man you are either retarded or chinese. I got married in my backyard. We spent less than $500.

But this is stupid. For me wedding is something very personal, I don't want a load of people I barely know there. I'd only do it for wedding presents.

She is really pretty when she wants to be.

Not when their daddy is a multimillionaire and then you start running the Biz years later. Like my friend did. LOL lucky fuck!

This is exactly what I want

>People who do this and get married in a back yard always get divorced.
[citation needed]
You all need to stop spouting opinions as facts.

I call BS on that. A honeymoon for 2 people will cost a decent amount, even if not travelling much and being frugal (just a nice cottage in the countryside for a few nights will eat into your budget). Feeding and entertaining 300 people? Even if at just $10 a head, that's $3,000. I think you're talking shit, user.

>lots of male friends
>non-virgin
>ex bf is minority
>gay best friend (bonus points if he's black)
>non traditional values

This
>time for a cyber-crusade
>slut shame framed as a tragedy
>the insecurity is already there