What is Sup Forums's opinion on Clint Eastwood and his movies, especially Gran Torino?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Clint Eastwood and his movies, especially Gran Torino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=933hKyKNPFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clint Eastwood is based as all fuck. He's a true man. I am a firm believer that the reason why current generations of men are such fags is due in part to the fact his son sapped all the test from them.

He takes himself too seriously to the point where he thinks the characters he played were actual things he did in real life.

Gran Torino had too much shitty acting in it.

I am a fan, I really enjoyed all of his westerns. The Good, The Bad and the Ugly is one of my most favorite movies. I also enjoyed Gran Torino, not a favorite but I had fun watching it. Side note, I used to go into that hardware store that him and the Asian kid went to in the movie to buy tools. Also, no bump.

Gran Torino is a comedy, full of countless inventive racial slurs.

I love Gran Torino.

It's got some funny scenes, but the dramatic scenes are very good, and the couple of scenes where Clint handles a gun are outstanding.

Why are you asking?

That's nonsense. Are you nuts? You can see him become a better and more skilled actor just by watching the trajectory of his career. In particular, he has a flair for comedy, and his film always give him a few scenes where he makes you laugh, w/o being a comedian mind you, just by being droll, or understated reaction shots.

Gran Tarino perfectly shows how to talk to those of the negroid race

I like his westerns. I spend a lot of time in Spain and have driven through the interior where they were filmed.

Gran Torino is a warning to all White men about the consequences of failing to raise your children to be proud of being White. It is a depressingly accurate portrayal of how the boomer generation has destroyed the USA.

Walt (Clint Eastwood's character) raised his own children to be worthless garbage, and they, in turn, raised his grandchildren to be even more worthless.

Instead of manning up and correcting his mistake, Walt abandons his own flesh and blood and does further damage to America by raising some foreigner above his own grandchildren.

Fuck boomers.

he didn't say "nigger", "spic", "chink" or "kike" enough

>You can see him become a better and more skilled actor just by watching the trajectory of his career
user is talking about the gooks they hired in Gran Torino. Not a single one of those zipperheads could act.

That's how I saw it as well.
Pretty good film.

I personally enjoyed Gran Torino. Watched it with my dad when I was younger, pretty solid film. Clint is a decent actor, but I feel like when he writes and acts, the whole piece suffers as a whole, GT being an exception.

Well when you put it that way now I don't like it as much. Good ole Sup Forums always ruining my enjoyment of things!

>Tarino
Are you dyslexic?

One of if not the greatest actor in american history. Gran Torino holds nothing on his old westerns. A Fistfull of Dollars, A Few Dollars More, Josey Walez, and of course the greatest movie ever made, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, are absolute masterpieces.

the acting in gran torino was pretty awful, like they were literally holding the script in front of them and reading straight from it

Clint Eastwood is fucking based. Grew up watching his movies. Gran Torino is definitely one of my favorites, especially when he beats up the gooks and threatens the spooks with his gun. I love the old Western movies too, with Ennio Morricone on the soundtrack.

10/10 true American, if all burgers were like him it'd be better.

He supports gay marriage and adoption. movies are good, but tiring. If i try to watch some i have to start at 7 pm.

Agree.

Pic not too much related.

he's too eager to give me a moral lesson rather than a good movie

Gran Torino was a trip, since it was pretty much my neighborhood growing up. I didn't mind the Hmong gangs though, they dealt mostly in dealing and prostitution, while keeping extortion and muggings out of the area. They also fucked over any nigger that came through.

Gran Torino is a great statement about what makes masculinity great and heroic. It convinced me that all men who work in offices are limp-wristed faggots.

Good
>spaghetti westerns
Bad
>white hunter “black heart”…Bird
Ugly
>wife beater

Yeah well... limp wristed faggots who make all the money and often have attractive women throwing themselves at them. Not that I disagree with you. Its just that times have changed. Back in the day being a man got you everything in life, attractive family driven wife, stable job, house, family... Today being a man means a life of solitude and constant struggle. Women run from skilled craftsmen like the plague. And the ones that don't typically aren't much to look at or we're talking about a very small statistical group.

Statistically speaking... be a man and die alone or become a limp-wrist faggot and fuck bitches like its your job.

I'm not a fan of generalizations, but every male I met who didn't liked Eastwood movie was:
overweight
small
had female attributes
glasses
voted left parties
is a virgin
has a neckbeard

Stiill better than a lot of other film and television where characters spend an ungodly amount of time 'emoting' with gay facial expressions

I liked Gran Torino and A Fist Full Of Daughters.

I was meaning to watch the Dirty Harry movies

This stuff also applys to males who won't watch Mel Gibson movies cause of "muh jew jokes"

Don't know where do you come from, but most of the time I see "craftsmen" handling women far more easily than men working in offices, because their """rude""" attitude is more attractive for bitches

>A Fist Full of Daughters
Woops

wtf bro that sounds more like some Woody Allen shit than Clint Eastwood

gran torino never got laid nigga he was a sad lonely old man who sacrificed himself to save some slant-eyed kid from being bullied by other slopes

Too bad being a craftsmen doesn't pay so good anymore. Here in Germany you are literally forced to study a dirt dry subject to have even the chance to get a job that pays you more than minimum wage, jobs that required no degrees in the past requires now a Bachelor as a minimum.

His best films in this order:
1. Unforgiven
2. Dirty Harry
3. Magnum Force
4. High Plains Drifter

He's a cool guy, but as some other user said, he is taking himself too serious at times.

haha, is this another white pow"d"er thread? I thought finally /pol started getting cultural.. and then again - division,gangs, class society, classical Marx theory.. holy shit...
Eastwood's movies are great -my subjective view - because they make you think before you visualize the things he is referring to, unlike other movies that rely on the special effects to engulf the popcorn and the soda purchased in the theater.. which actually pay the salary of the managers in those theaters rather than the movie itself.

Gran Torino is fucking awesome.

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on Clint Eastwood

youtube.com/watch?v=933hKyKNPFQ

that movie is for children