How do we make Sup Forums less American and more White?

How do we make Sup Forums less American and more White?

I'm sorry but I can't share a board with mixed race, Jews, ''based'' beaners and niggers. No self respecting white man would.

Get genetic engineering technology advanced enough so that the nonwhites here can become fully white.

whoa

This would probably be the only solution for this. Anyways, what's so wrong abiut this? As long as they want the white race to go on and know that their races are fucking up and becoming degenerate, who gives a shit if they're here? Enemy of my enemy is my friend

I'm a stormfront white supremacist but even I find the idea of using these mutts only to throw them into the gas chamber once we're done using them cruel.

They're going to end up in a stove regardless for having mud blood (can't let the gene pool get more damaged) but I would rather not let them suffer betrayal and simply not let them in our movement.

they're black Nazis, very different

brlgrbauHGH

ffrllrbbglglRrrORROOAAh

Kys bigot

t. chink

You're gonna kill people brah?

Why do I get the feeling this picture is just /ptg/ false flagging lefty/pol/

>Don't dissociate yourself from "based black men "wearing maga hats
Nice try jidf shill. The Trump campaign is the biggest false flag of all time since you were pissing your pants at the thought of not controlling the rise of white supremacism online.

No. I'm going to kill or harm anyone. Just saying how things are going.

You're the one more likely to shoot up a school in a fit of Hapa rage or some shit.

What are you talking about in Sup Forums?
This website is about Japan.
Go to stormfront.

Nice larp

Also nice baiting for report

Seriously what's wrong with Stormfront?
I want to know.

It's too dumb, even for stormniggers. Also le redpill distribution etc.

stormfront culturally is a trap.
Also shouldn't you be panicking that you are about to get slammed by typhoon

stormfront is shit for a lot of reasons, mostly because they are a bunch of old men who don't understand the ideology they supposedly believe.

>you are about to get slammed by typhoon
l*terally nothing.

I see.
I understand your dilemma.

In the first place pol is about Politically Incorrect.
Anti-PC and white supremacy are not equal.
Besides, PC movement is from American.
You can't exclude Americans.

Canada needs a Canadian board.

Man I miss Muslim Jesus so much

Is that a codeword for slavery?

Can't.
The public nature of Sup Forums means any random guy from the middle of nowhere can come on and post.
The election brought in double the amount of phone posters and made the entire site more of a social media platform for normies, as normies are prone to do.

the thing is that white supremacist are retarded and believe that all of the world should just be completely populated by white people, which is retarded, we are going to end up like american mutt's that irish/german/british/polish//etc. This is disgusting and not necessary. Nationalism is where it is at, black land for the blacks, chink land for the chinks, and white land for the white man, murdering a bunch of people is immoral and fucked up, I don't care if you are a nig nog in Africa living in some hut, I don't want to kill you.

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US, LEAF!

It's filled with extremely out-of-touch boomers who still think the KKK is a thing.

There were black nazi's the first time around too werent there? something something the truth is bound to resonate with some percentage of every race

Starting to collect posts on Sup Forums with burger flags that aren't white. Lost a whole bunch somewhere, gotta start somewhere though.