Yeah, so according to Sup Forums, the Jews, who believe in Judaism, promote Atheism

Yeah, so according to Sup Forums, the Jews, who believe in Judaism, promote Atheism...

.....dafuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TZXSo1rDNX8?t=12m33s
youtu.be/-3jpTCRFARE?t=22m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=jBf9UA9mt2s
youtube.com/watch?v=K3XC9Vs9IJk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a-a-a-atheist rick c-c-c-c-check me out morty i-i-i-im god

Is it really that difficult to understand?

>Jews arend an edniciddy goyim xDDDD
sage in the Options field

> Thinks you can't promote something you don't believe in

Have you heard of the term, limousine liberals?

Because they're supposed to be an ethnicity ? dafuck again?

take out that sage, i'm not baiting

I could never understand what's going on here.

What is believing in Judaism ?
It that like believing in Whiteness ?

Of course but I deserve an explanation then

They know normal people won't be Jews, to be a 'true jew' and study Judaism truly you have to be Jewish (the race). Remember Jews believe the world was made for them and everyone else is slaves (cattle).

The only two religions on earth suitable for the adult mind are Christianity and a Confucianism. So the Jews want to keep you from coming closer to God and the greatest truth which is Christianity. So they promote atheism to try and keep you from reaching God and achieving your greatest good

Privately they are probably still 'jewish' and believe the world is there's. It's sad really, so many people are conditioned to be atheist or even satanist by our school systems and media and don't even realize it

Assuming what you say is true, how will this strategy not turn against them in the future? Turn the Jewish away from Judaism?

hah

The decline of christianity in the west is directly related to the decline of the white race, the fall of the west, and the increase in degeneracy and crime.

wat

God is an idea so powerful that it empowers everyone who understands it, and by being conceived of as a possibility, tends to warp the world so as to bring itself into existence.

Jews promote atheism to other nations because it erodes the morality of the country and causes destabilisation. There is blow back in this strategy, some Jews do fall for it too, but they are the weak ones of the tribe. Real Jews believe in their religion.

>Jews
>believe in something

pick one

Also, Christ who is worshipped by Christians, is a Jew.

would be funnier if it was a 1 dollar bill

Religion is one of the threads that holds a society together. Atheism is part of the unraveling of the fabric of society.
I'm not even religious, but humans require a unifying force and something greater to believe in.

>i'm not baiting
Then you're legitimately retarded and probably should get that checked out instead of posting on the internet without your tard wrangler's assistance.

jews view christians as their greatest existential threat

muslims never came close to wiping out jews, christians did

thus the need to destroy christianity

Bishop Williamson a Catholic Bishop on the Catholic Fight Against Jews (Goto 12m33s)
youtu.be/TZXSo1rDNX8?t=12m33s

Bishop Williamson a Catholic Bishop on the Dilution of the White Race (Goto 22m19s)
youtu.be/-3jpTCRFARE?t=22m19s

Only need to watch 2-3 mins of each

Modern judaism isn't a proselyte religion.

Therefore it aims at increasing its power by weakening the others, morally and demographically.

Jews don't care if you believe in God, you're not a racial jew so what you think doesn't count.

Religion isn't the only unifying force in a society. It can be language, a sense of nation, an ideology, many things. I don't see how atheism can be bad for that society.

haha so original you're used the word "retard" to insult someone on the internet like the 1912012 4channers which did so before you

fuck off my thread, you don't deserve the internet

>muslims never came close to wiping out jews, christians did
Christianity doesn't have the expressed purpose of killing all jews to bring god's judgement, user. You're just theologically butthurt about them not converting, and that alone doesn't cut it.

You won't see your "one nation under god" doing anything about jews anytime soon. In fact, when there's been something done about them you intervened like the good golem that you are, which makes Americans being the primary shills for Christianity on this board even more hilarious.

I'm sure you've heard that quite a lot, which is why it's time for you to do something about it finally. Get the help you need, user.

Actually they believe in satanism. They worship saturn with their six pointed star. Thats why jesus called them 'sons of the devil' and 'the synagogue of satan'

They do Jew.

They have spotted a giant dollar bill running through the street

mate to most USA kikes judaism is more about remembering the gorrillion then actual belief in god.

jewish overbearing mothers and wives will stop that

longer video somewhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=jBf9UA9mt2s

youtube.com/watch?v=K3XC9Vs9IJk

Most ethnic kikes are atheists. The kikes that believe in Judaism promote Judaism.

>being that much of a newfag
BACK TO /R/EDDIT

>So they promote atheism
That makes no sense. Atheists know that all the Abrahamic religions are cancers on humanity.

Judaism is atheism
>it’s just organized atheism

>taking anything pol says seriously

>the Jews,
>believe in Judaism
How new ARE you?

srsly, pol is long gone

>Judaism is atheism*
*unclear on both mutually exclusive concepts

Sup Forums has always been long gone, but yeah, it's sad.

(((Atheists))) are controlled group to stop people converting from religion to atheism (so they can stay obedient).
Atheism is best when learned, not absorbed from Jewish propaganda (which leads to degeneracy).

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA
Be like xavier

The money is called Fiveish, and it's literally a character made by jewish company to promote saving money for children. Ironically the company behind it is very corrupt financially. Also the vid of the rabbis beating it up is because they thought he was making fun of them, religious jews dislike Fiveish

is this show any good? I don't know much about Adult Swim besides produced World Peace and (((Rick and Morty)))

>"redpilled" autists beliving christianity is the savior of whites

It's pretty damn good, you should try it out, only 10 mins an episode. The first episode isn't the best so don't be put off by it.

The leftist liberal nazi "jews" promote Atheism you mega faggot!