I fucking hate Europeans

Merkel is the best thing to happen to Europe since Germany collapsed and got raped. I'm glad she's not just replacing Germans but other Europeans too.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/q4COv
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muhammad-boys-names-uk-list-william-replaced-a7958221.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another fucking shill thread

sage and reported.

I think we need some pro anglo threads after all the anti British shilling today.

>being this mad

but UK is just cuck as EU.

We'll provide the US with entry to the continent once Trump's rebuilt his military. The slaughter will be glorious.

That’s what jews want us to do. Then replace us with subhumans.

Yeah, anglos will all their cuck shit, so manly...

What's the matter?

Mad you've never beaten us in a war?

Mad your nan got raped by a Mongol communist?

You will pay for the evil you have done to my people.

the absolute state of "Great" Britain
it's even more cucked than Sweden

Yes yes Achmed we understand, just make sure you pay the bill on time before we start seizing your assets.

probably right
thanks for the pic
the state of the UK:
imgur.com/a/q4COv

Better remove NZ from the left. We now sit somewhere between those two groups. Country being run by a literal SJW right now.

Your children will be brown if you have any at all you weak and feeble Yuropoor.

europeans made your gene pool, you strawberry retard. Go run in the rain, which is part of your tears.

>Your children will be brown
Says Britain of all places.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muhammad-boys-names-uk-list-william-replaced-a7958221.html

t. Ottoman

What is there left to be pro anglo again? You won the war, yet you became the most pathetic country in all of Europe, possibly the world. At least we have good reasons to be a cucked country.

t. 'Country' that doesn't even have its own currency let alone a border

>At least we have good reasons to be a cucked country.

50 years ago, sure. But the way you redeem your country from its past is by helping the grandchildren of the people you tried to kill from being rolled over by the Russians. Help Poland, and maybe find a way out of the shit spiral you guys have found yourselves in.

Tell that to your 5 million refugees.

The rest of Europe just feels entirely Slavic to me, travelling outside the anglosphere is like travelling to some 3rd world slav village where people fuck their sisters and sell their incest babies to gypsies for wine and cigarettes.

>jewnited kingdom wants to kill more europeans
typical

Europe would be better off if it were 100% British.

let's just face it, we're the only great country left and both of you live in cucked shitholes.

Reminder that anglos are the most pathetic people on earth, you bow down to your muslim overlords who rape your daughters and you dont do anything about it. Pay that license and bin that knife. Stop right there faggot! Hate speech like islamophobia is not allowed here in the uk! 10 years in prison for you.

Someone post the video of that nigger humping a british cop.
>muh brexit
Britbongs LARP on their high horse, while the sharia patrols and paki rape gangs are running wild on their cuck country and raping their girls.

wtf

t. Sweden Lite

Leave it to bongs to trashtalk mainland Europe while bands of muslims to this day abduct and groom their kids without any consequence, and anyone speaking out about it is silenced by the state.

Tell me, what's it like, living in a literal police state, as second class citizen no less.

Ooh ooh, do me now. Since it seems like that's all you're capable of, Ahmed.

>t. God save the kebab shop

Whe still have blackface event every year!

Better than being a European continental. Germany alone has 5 million rapefugees. They don't even have their own currency or border.

We can improve but at least we're a real country not just some (((EU))) territory.

You're ruled from Brussels you Russian steppe mongol.

>finallys leaves the USSR
>only be a slave of the EUSSR

Lmao dumb continental brainlet

Good one, lad.

You are forgetting one thing, though. The Baltics were looted and left to rot after the soviets left.
EU membership has been an immense help in helping our countries get back on our feet.
You clearly have no idea what the USSR was doing here, so why do you even keep posting?
Do you think your misinformed flaming hot opinions will make change anyone's mind?
Tip top kek. Bin your life, lad.

I'm not trying to change your mind. You are a continental so of course you'll support a retarded ideology like 'muh EU superstate'. Europoors have always been bootlicking betas who revert to a dictator to guide them.

Enjoy your coming Caliphate, slav(e).

>Bongs will defend this

>sickle and hammer
is this shit official?
liberals extermination when?

>live in the most monitored state in the world, after China
>can't even have a pocket knife
>have the gall to call any other place a dictatorship

Calling out a splinter in the EU's eye when you got a good old log lodged in your skull.

You are right. If we are a log, you're a splinter.

>you non country

>Americans
>Banter