Or 2 years ago
Or 1 year ago
Or during this september
Or 1-oct
Or last week...
8 seconds, your biggest achievement befor chicken out

It's always the next Friday.

Come on, we need the happenings!

We weren't that undeceive, and we knew we're fucked anyway.

I can confirm you it will be next friday and it will last more than 8 seconds

>Spanish flag
>Spanish brown persom
All Spaniards must go home.

Afaik you are red people, do you even know what sun protection cremes are?

9?

We might end up with two governments in Catalonia, the legit one and the spanish colonial one

You can't even organize a fucking general strike.

You'll all just happily sit at home while the government rounds up the hardcore secessionists.

Why are they waiting so long? Are they afraid?

They want to prove to the international community as much as they can how far Spain is from a modern democracy.
I don't agree with that strategy, politicians don't give a fuck about us people and won't change their minds until it's actually a benefit for them to do so.

Question:

After the takeover, what will stop the Spanish colonial government from transferring all Catalonian tax revenues to Madrid?
Is this all a ploy to fill their own pockets with sweet sweet tax money?

Yes they are afraid, nobody has support it, even with the "help catalonia" shill, even the EU has said "Apply the law".

Out you echo camber the reality is cristal clear

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LMB_s0u9i2k

Th 8 second cataln

The spanish government idea is to clean a little the psyops created by the separatists during 20-30 years, then legal catalan government elections

elpais.com/elpais/2017/10/21/inenglish/1508587023_487115.html

The catalan normy is watching all this mess, and how tourism and economy is going down, the biggest companies are flying to quiet regions. So normality will prevail, because breaking welfare is not what normy want

We send our support to based Catalonia

don't worry catabros we're sending our best to help you

time for epic comeback

Have they already said how the Catalans intend to pay that immense debt they have, knowing that now they are only financed by the Spanish and European FLA because in the markets no one wants them?

I read some savvy out there that would enter EFTA, and that devaluing their currency would attract companies, but:

- Spain can veto its entry into EFTA (apart from in the EU).
- Being outside the ECB's umbrella, they would have to create a new currency, and devaluing their currency would increase the debt. There is talk of devaluations between 30 and 50%. We are talking about Catalonia becoming a worse country than Greece in a matter of 3 or 4 months. Worse than the Greece destroyed today.

A Catalonia with a 35% of unemployment and indebted the double that now ... everything by the hatred that they feel towards Spain. Living in a country with a public health, education, infrastructure, gastronomy and climate of bitch mother, and sick of hate, with children educating in Catalan, with TV3 manipulating 24 hours ... and complaining that they oppress them. Sad, very sad.

you wish

t. 8 seconds nation

The 8 seconds meme will be forgotten next week guys... It's worthless trying to trigger someone with that

Meanwhile

Don't worry, there will be more memes to make you butthurt before this is over. Catalonia has only managed to show the world what a joke you are.

[Citation needed]

Just wait and see

Is there something specific that is set to happen on friday?
I know puigdemon or whatever said he'd declare independence if/when spain moves against them. Is that friday?

He confirmed they're gonna answer to Manolos invasion on friday. Everyone is expecting him to declare independence

I see. Will look forward to it.
Best of luck catbro.

Thanks norbro, see you in EFTA o/

You are deluded jordi. You know spain will send the army in before they allow independance.