Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła, ale zginąć musi!

Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła, ale zginąć musi!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82ZEh1g5TLk
youtube.com/watch?v=GsDyeP90zc8
youtube.com/watch?v=_3Uy_9RlwLM
youtube.com/watch?v=hthHHX-oJh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make a big ass wall between them and i would be fine with this.

What is that poster from??

ITT: Eastern Europeans trying to get attention of Westerners who decide about european affairs, and pretend their little arguments are important and interesting

meh

>poorest country in Europe
>ruled by jew and oligarchs
>in war with Russia
>lost crimea
>your citizens are going to Poland and western Europe
>You are getting poorer and poorer
>Like 4 countris have teritorial claims on you
Ehh stalin why did you kill only these 6 mil ......

Khokhol, pls

1992 - 52 mln
2016 - 45 mln
>SAD

>when all you have is impotent rage

Fanfiction general?

Yes please

How much does it cost to fuck a straight man from ukraine? And how much for a blowjob?

t Russian VPN troll

>EU flag

Polish parts of Poland belong to pureblooded Poles. NOTHING to discuss,

Ukrainians are subhuman and have no right to live in Europe. Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite goblins. Their home is Asian steppe.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoвянcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

All Ukrainians must be exterminated and Ukraine absorbed into Russia

USSR has genetically exterminated productive Russians by sending them to gulags. Go eat some dirt you Russian pig.

Such is the life near the communist shithole that is Russia.

Ukrainians are still dysfenic Turk mongrels. Of all people Russians have a good reason to not have it that great : 100 years of communism and 1/4 of population dead in WWII on top of millions dead during the Commiejew purges. Plenty of the capable ethnic Russians were siphoned off by European and American transnational companies

As far as the modern Russian "state" goes it's that very interesting case when EU, USA, Ukrainian government and Russian government all are the enemy of the ethnic Russians. ((Russian government))) interests are not the interests of the ethnic Russians.

Very much alike to the USSR, Russian Federation does not represent the interest of the ethnic Russians. Nor the said Federation is run by them.

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian Margarita Simonyan, RT director

The Russian Federation is a legal state successor of the USSR and thusly illegitimate. Unless Russian Federation renounces every legal connection and historical connection to the USSR it's pretty much a non-country.

Putin is a president of literal subhumans.

The RussianFed is like welfare state taken to ethnic collectivist level - taxes from ethnic Russian areas go to feed gook/mud republics.

Dropping them off and developing slowly is the only way. Russia has no man power or financial resources for imperial ambition(nor a public desire for it for that matter). Russians want to live in peaceful homogenous country, where they are not afraid for tomorrow fiscal stability and their kids safety. There is no money for quality healthcare, yet public expensive shows like Olympics and FIFA are thrown.

There are only two ways - peaceful ethnic balkanisation on model of Czechoslovakia and steady growth like in Latvia and Czech Republic, or another atrocious clusterfuck of break away like happened with the USSR.

Or just put all native nonwhites back under apartheid

>Supporting communism.

I would never want my corrupt & cucked government to control any additional square meter, especially not of last-shelter Poland. And what western interventions are doing to Ukraine is just horrific. Btw we no longer bring you rise in living standards, but diversity quotas and exponentially rising crime rates.

>Ehh stalin why did you kill only these 6 mil
Volyn was justified. Lviv will never be polish again.

wait Ukraine is still a country? I thought Poland and Russia reclaimed its rightful land from those mongols already

tip kik, gold thread, bump

>not exterminating all asiatics and c*ucasus subhumans and keeping the land still
Low energy

America? I thought you faggots hated communists.

Looks like Putin posted enough wacky twitter jaypegs to make you kneel and suck his cock and make you forget that Russia is essentially the middle east of northern Europe.

Poor guy is disabled and you guys laugh at him

>I thought you faggots hated communists.
If things will continue to progress this way, they'll have a commie revolution soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=82ZEh1g5TLk
youtube.com/watch?v=GsDyeP90zc8
youtube.com/watch?v=_3Uy_9RlwLM
youtube.com/watch?v=hthHHX-oJh8

Top kek, Polands current military could fuck both of these shitty countries up. After the US and the UK, Poland was the only other country majorly involved in fighting in Iraq and Afghan. Germany just sits around bending over for muslims and Ukraine isnt even a real country

Is that even real or is it just a false-flag to make Poland and Ukraine hate each other.
Suddenly Russians are the "protectors" of Poland.

Good goy, fight and die for (((them))) thousands of miles apart from your homeland.

Poland was a cuck country and stays one. At least we Germans had 12 years of freedom. You have 0. PiS = Piss = NeoCohen.

meme flag off!!!

You wan't to make military alliances with Germany? Same Germany that refused to let in ACTUALL war refugees from Ukraine 2 years ago since they hate you so much? Good luck...

>ukraine taking over any piece of land

hohol, you can't even beat some rebels back

Poland would be as poor and miserable as Ukraine if not for the EU/Western help so I always laugh when Poles insult Ukrainians or try to feel superior to them.

> Lviv will never be polish again.

Be careful, only a few more years of euro skepticism and right wing government and they may want to. The only thing stopping it is their will to take it.

>All Ukrainians must be exterminated and Ukraine absorbed into Russia
Whoa calm down there... polish parts of it are ours.

>NNWjeJw+
FUGIN JEW !!!

psyop to build up polish rage against ukrs
/sage

>inb4 it's good for Russia that Poland would invade/takeover part of Ukraine, but it's bad for Poland to have it

>make Poland and Ukraine hate each other
>make
We've always hated pooles and loved Germans. Learn some history.

That sounds hot, are Ukrainian twinks and hunks sexy?

Classic demoralisation shill.

Out you go

they are very hot indeed. I feel they fuck like beast.

Ruthenians feel insecure towards Poland, like Poland towards Germany. Not to mention that Ruthenians are basically fanatics

I'm not falling for your divide&conquer, kacapie