Why is male virginity mercilessly shamed?

Why is male virginity mercilessly shamed?

Why do you shame sluts?

How are these two related?

It's weird really. If a female doesn't lose her virginity (if she happens to be hot) she's "keeping her purity" or "looking for the right man" shit. She'd never be ridiculed as much as an good looking man that hasn't lost his virginity.

Because people think courtship hasn't changed since the 1950s and that all you have to do is "be yourself" and you'll find a girl. This was true in 50s maybe. Like, you had to be an extremely fucked up Chris-chan type of person to still be a virgin back then so that's why it was shamed so mercilessly. Today though things are quite different.

Because more sex partners for a woman means more mental instability, diseases, depression, likelihood of divorce, and permanent inability to ever pairbond. The same is not true for men.

and no sexpartners for a man means something is off.
He either has horrible DNA, is a psycho or otherwise wired.
Because men are supposed to have a high sex drive. It's an exception from the norm and this is something normies never like

Asian people are not shamed by it
Its a western thing

Because roasties exercise power over men with sex

because society wants to believe that sexual/romantic success is based on someone's "personality" or whatever, and if a man can't have sex there's something wrong with him personally.

when in reality it's 100% about physical appearance.

As a man you're supposed to be spreading your seed. As a man you're supposed to be wooing females. It shows you're an alpha, an apex predator. A real man. A man has to work for this. Show his conviction and strength. A women however, has an easier time getting laid but thats not a good thing. Any horny Tom with shit genes can fill her up, but this only means she could get pregnant and bear his disfigured child. Her body and pussy than start to get ruined, and now she has a useless body and one worthless child. The man splits and now she's a single mother. It's good for men to spread, but women need to be choosy

>because western society
fixed that for you

Sex

Good question. Maybe because sex is pleasure and the more pleasure you get, people admire you. Also, picking up women and having sex with them requires getting over your stress and thus such people are considered brave

Actually I think that a father that think only about fucking pussy it's a bastard producer of bastards. I don't want him in my life.

Ask the Jews. They're the ones who run the media.

If he compared it to the female virgins, then it would make sense.

Female virginity is considered a positive trait.

You have no evidence to back that up, though.

Plenty of virgin men can have good DNA and mental health and stuff, but are merely the product of shitty parenting or a broken family (single mothers are notorious for having zero clue how to raise a boy into a man, and give the worst advice on women possible) or perhaps just a poor family. I know a guy who's a bodybuilder and is completely ripped and looks like a Chad, but comes from a dirt poor family and lives at home with his parents and afaik never had a girlfriend.

It isn't unless virgins go around telling people they are still virgins. I don't think there's anything wrong with it and would never shame a virgin, male or female.

>25
>kissless
Not even worried how or where I end up. The name of the game's "my life" and I intend on winning it.
>b-but don't you w-want to stick your pepe in a rostie, knock her up, birth yet another poor sucker into existence that you'll never get to see, only to then pay alimony for the remainder of your existence?
Fuck. No. I'll let one of you other billion plebians pick up the slack for me on that one. While you're busy doing that, I'm gonna go get me stuff. I want luxary, I want the excentric, I want the spoils of war and fortune galore.

I think I can take over from here. They are both shamed because the gender in question is doing the thing that is EASIEST for them in both scenarios. A man can easily avoid women and be a 40 yo virgin, and a woman can easily open her hole to any passerby. The path of least resistance gets zero respect, and some shame

Not if the woman is 40 years old. She would be considered a weirdo too.

>It isn't unless virgins go around telling people they are still virgins

It's about how male virgins are presented in media and the general opinion about them.

In western media, a male virgin is always a "loser", "nerd" and general the lowest possible link of the food chain.

For women, if a guy didn't lose a virginity until a certain age they find acceptable, they consider him a "wierdo", "freak", and whatnot - someone not even worth their attention.

For males, such man is simply a definition of a loser.

Credits of the movie look like the guest list to a Bar Mitzvah.

Gee, I don't know who could be behind this at all?

This thread blew up fast.
I'm just going to sit back and watch everyone else argue.

Jews
>The same is not true for men.
That very graph you posted shows the more sex partners a man has the more likely he is to divorce(middle bottom) and cheat on his wife(middle top) so don't act like being promiscuous has no consequences for men.