White nationalism

>white nationalism
>can't bang jap girls

what a gay ideology!

Do what you want you fucking cuck

That's not a gay ideology! This is!

shooo

you can always bang filipino girls

If you have intercourse with a Japanese woman today, there will be no Japan tomorrow.

Racemixing is the tool of the Jew.

This.

If you like Japan, Japanese culture, music, anime, whatever, you will not destroy the Japanese race with racemixing.

I know, it requires some inner strength (god forbid you ever have to resist anything in your entire life) but leave the cute Japanese girls alone and let their race survive, don't be a nigger only thinking about "muh dick" 24/7

You may only bang Jap girls if youre a white female

they're close enough, just pray you don't have a male child

I couldn't figure that out myself. You're so smart. Thank you, white man.

It's okay to racemix for one generation. They could use the genetic diversity. Just make sure your children only get with Japanese people and continue a mostly Japanese line.

Besides, Japanese people have mixed with non-Japanese people for a long time to the point where those people are pretty much bred out of existence like the Ainu.

>trying to destroy the Japs genetically

hot

>99% of them are ugly even after surgery
>yellowish skin (unless they whiten it)
>body of a 12 year old boy. No hips, no ass, pencil-thin legs, small breasts or even flat-chested

I fail to see the appeal.

>Small breasts or even flat-chested
I was with you until then. Small and firm is justice.

Exactly, sounds low t to me

So you like girls that have the appearance of 13 year old boys. Have small hips. No asses. No tits. Squeak like cats. Talk like cats. Can barely see out of their eyes. And have 1/2 the soul of the average European.

Okay user....

those are typical Korean characteristics, not Japanese

Japanese are much more evolved whereas Koreans are of more Chinese blood

Holy shit, I typed almost the same exact thing without seeing your post.

Not to mention those fuckers lived there as well

Have you even browsed YouTube and looked at the average Japanese woman on the streets of Japan?

How can you say they're attractive? They waddle when they walk. What's up with the dumpy ass and hip structure too? What's up with their teeth? Their eyes? Their heads? They look like fish heads with long hair and the body of a teen boy.

How the fuck was this EVER considered attractive?

Hey guys I also like Japanese girls

lol