/nig/ - Neogaf Implosion General - BOOGIE TAKES THE GLOVES OFF EDITION

>Basic Gestalt:
i.imglnx.com/mh4Jf1.png

>Summary:
pastebin.com/63R6npd6

>Sup Forums irc mod chatlog about neogaf discussion not being allowed.
pastebin.com/5kYQiHS9

Welcome Sup Forumsfugees.

Prev thread:
Old threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xS7cCYsgNUA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508635896550.webm
geonaf.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What on earth did they have against him?

sup my based neofaggots?

Post more toobie.

GAF survivor here,

Just a reminder to some of the users on this forum to follow the rules. Many of us GAFers are here today and obviously still shaken over what's happened to our forum, we don't need the extra stress. Please respect your unexpected guests and the site's rules

Thanks,
the underrepresented users of \pol\

I've only cried in two movies in my entire life. 47 Ronin, and Passion of the Christ.

Mel is unironically a great director

Boogie doesn't think GG is a hate group who wants to gas all women or something.

We did it Jontron.
You have been avenged.
Rest in Peace old friend.

Neogaf right now

Remember the chad rule Sup Forums. Getting in the shower with a girl is fine IF AND ONLY IF YOU'RE A CHAD. It's definitely not fine if you're an autistic elf.

youtube.com/watch?v=xS7cCYsgNUA

Thread theme

basically they made a bunch of threats towards him because he didn't have a solid opinion on certain issues like Jon Tron

>PAY

why do you guys keep talking about this?

its going to die sooner or later with no real accomplishment other than giving ecelebs the attention they crave.

Like OP's pic

:(((((((((((((((((

Lets see how long it will take

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508635896550.webm

Distinct lack of Todd. I love Todd Howard he makes great games you should all buy. Season passes are a steal too.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is their new base, where you can freely register

> geonaf.com/

Well, Sup Forums?

>How hard to you have to shitpost to get ranged-banned from fucking Sup Forums of all places?
There was a legendary shitposter who singlehandedly got /got/ banned for a whole year.

>he actually has a picture of him pointing to a shower

PURE
POTTERY

>why do you guys keep talking about this?
Because neofag tears are delicious.

i never read deep into it but they did fuck with boogie pretty hard. being a GG centerist and being all peace and love to calm everyone down. they banned his ass and tried to villify him for not being an SJW faggot

Let's not forget the real reason this happened. Mods at neofag have been abusing children sexually and trading pizza for years. That one mod is still in jail on pedo charges. Pedos don't travel alone, they set up groups to victimize children and what better to reach that audience with than a video game forum. This statement of rape simply caused a mass panic because they know there's a lot worse, waiting to be revealed. As for our mods, I would be careful if I was them because they're probably next. There's a reason pizza stays up for hours & hating on gays doesn't.

nigger

>metokur on his stream last night
>"That would be the best summary I could give for you.... there are a lot of mention of people who 'glow in the dark' in that chat. I dunno if I wanna name em. I'm not sure if I wanna be on that list. that's a dangerous thing"
The fuck is happening here Sup Forums!?

Thankfully it allows dissent so either the Gaffots fuck off or suicide

Already made 10 accounts in case they implement the autistic email requirements.

DEAD

checked. thanks doc

>Freely register
>site has no security certificate

no thanks

Not gonna lie, former NewGaf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Evilore crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get the sexual assault charges.

anyone else having trouble registering and using the geonaf site ?

(you)

Only 10?

fuck off russia

It's sad how you see so many unironic posters like that faggot on Sup Forums.

>ib4 Trump is actually in on this and the NeoFAGGOTs are right to blame him

thanks doc

Excellent taste sir. Fallout 4 vr will be revolutionary.

>it's a boogers grows a spine episode

Either he's being a fairweather faggot again, or like most of the industry ppl speaking out now, was afraid of the GAF thought police.

just use a throwaway email/password

use a throwaway email and user name and password?
you don't even have to verify the email lol

HAHA HOLY SHIT
mods are on full damage control. they're all in on it.

>greets as a neogaffer
>signs off as a Sup Forums user

Good bait

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

>Mods on Sup Forums only actually give a shit about deleting stuff when their political ideology is getting talked about negatively

wow 4 years later fat faggot finally decides it's time to fight back

Do we have any hope or being unbanned? do they remove range bans?

What class does Sup Forums play in RPGs?

>How hard to you have to shitpost to get ranged-banned from fucking Sup Forums of all places?
Be thankful other boards didn't get an "accelerator" yet a la Sup Forums, god bless his soul.

This thread needs a bump Texas is making hurricane victims sign pledges to Israel for relief funds. AIPAC wants to make it a nationwide requirement.

pics? or was it pizza?

Mossad imploded them?

The accusation that cost Evilore $10 million

>Russian international geo politics
>hateful gamer culture
>unironically in the same sentence
Wow. I'm impressed. Not even a Schizophrenic would be able to come up with something so creative and insane. This is advanced mental illness

BUY
MY
FUCKING
PASS

user, you're doing it wrong

>tab 1: /r/TheDonald
>tab 2: /mlp
>tab 3: /lgbt
>tab 4: how to take a screenshot
>tab 5: what you want the world to see

Never fucking forget.

I think they ranged some people areas kek

Shame. Was about to use this as an avatar and start shitposting.

>Not playing nouveau riche every day

>street harassment count for the day (so far) is 4

hello chaps feel free to pop by on my /MODPURGE/ general and give it a bump

these sjw enablers must go back where they came from

Any pics of the chick? I wanna know how hot $10 million looks

I need to play Atelier someday.

He's talking about the CIA niggers

Why are these memes? Has he been confirmed to personally shill fallout?

damn russians really are patriotic americans sometimes. thanks bros

it was an inside job!

As someone who never heard of these fucks prior to just now, why do they feel they were in any way important or had an influence on anything at all?

Sneaky jew bastard

FUCKIN NORMIES
GET OFF MY BOARD

NORMIES
AHHHHHH

stormtrooper

>no "gay sex with party hats on"

you refrain from posting for a prolonged period of time

its always the fuckin uk getting ranged banned isnt it i just wanted to subvert them and try and get to be a mod then fuck about on there

Don't believe an ounce of this conspiracy shit, but I still can't help but think about how insanely perfect it looks like a demolition.

daily reminder that Sup Forums is run by morons and thin-skinned numales

Rodd's just a big fan of Todd and Bethesda games. As am I essay.

>everyone who disagrees with my stance on women is a pedophile

Considering past incidents, especially tied to NeoGAF, this pretty much confirms that Schreier is a Pedo himself.
He IS an American Jew working in the media, so that certainly doesn't help his case.

DPS

I don't get it... Dude made a pass at a girl in his shower and got rejected. How is that news worthy in any kind of shape or form, even without the obvious red flags like "street harassment count"?

Did the founder of Neogaf really turn down a 10 million USD offer for the site?
Why the fuck wouldn't he take it? I want to go full blown /biz/ as a career and run my own business and getting 10 million dollars for some video game forum would be a dream come true, you could start so many cooler projects with that kind of capital. Like, I get that you'd have an attachment to a community that you started, especially if it was your first successful venture, but come on dude, with 10 mil you could add so much more to your life story than "founded a video game forum"

>no throwaway gmail account for "D'Brickashaw Cohen"

Thanks, Doc Check'em

i think the mods are just retarded. how is a video game forum going offline more Sup Forums than Sup Forums?

>why do they feel they were in any way important or had an influence on anything at all?
Because they somewhat were important. Many prominent e-celebs and devs went there to either leak, or shill. Even Playstation sponsors them(which is why we need to tell them to disavow for the lulz). They are primarily the reason why gaming has somewhat gone to shit and retards bitching to devs about """"equality""" and jewry shit.

This is pretty big.

Maid because I can get paid for sex and buy myself a weapon to kill my payer.

>liking big tits makes you a pedophile

guess I'm getting van'd boys

I only know Boogie from tweets that make it to Sup Forums but he seems like he wears his heart on sleeve. Fair play to him for putting himself out there

Rewording because I got distracted:
Nothing like that. It was a Jonfag was so severely autistic that he called everyone who didn't suck his husbando's dick a redditor. The mods got sick of banning him so they nuked the whole thread.

What chat?

Worse than that, hopefully. Disgusting girl fetishist.

>neogaf

>expecting a degenerate leftist who jerks off to CP to be intelligent
Everything in his life was an accident except for his sexual deviancy.

It's not, actually. It's that we use righteous indignation to hold the left to its own standards. As a result, they eat each other.

>The mods got sick of banning him so they nuked the whole thread.
kek; some people really take the banhammer to an art form, intentionally or not