JFK Files.zip 57.2 MB
mega.nz/#!Ur4QEb4J!vmu2W1PhQROVbcVM3zforT1wA3ghhK5Z5-OUWoe2hGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p1XGYahiipk
youtu.be/DZu0WhDlf-w
youtu.be/li8zHtuiSV8
youtu.be/NDxFRqSztdk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Tippit
google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=900&q=jfk x-ray&oq=jfk x-ray&gs_l=img.3...1085.5048.0.5239.9.9.0.0.0.0.78.558.9.9.0....0...1.1.64.img..0.6.385...0j0i8i30k1j0i24k1j0i30k1.0.4P0XNkIUSHs#imgrc=_
youtube.com/watch?v=tsMExEeqYLo
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/jfk.php#axzz4wFvmZKWf
mega.nz/#!Ur4QEb4J!vmu2W1PhQROVbcVM3zforT1wA3ghhK5Z5-OUWoe2hGE
youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Real if legitimate.

VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

bump

>That pic

Fuck the Jews.

like his brains are going to be splattered out all over the table like that

Fake Picture , no neck wound from first shot. No front faceial damage from DRIVERS kill shot.

The Sacrificed King , film by Bill Cooper does frame by frame study.

do you expect them to still be inside his exploded skull, dexter?

I've looked through it. It's nothing, unfortunately.

Its not a fake picture. Its not JFK. Its the Dallas officer look alike. Oh wait only crazy people would think that those in power would conspire to keep or gain power. I must just be paranoid also that my 5 year old conspires with his friends to get something from me.

This. Total nothingburger. Just ignore it. I’m so sleepy.

Well fuck. I just scrolled through all of it and it’s absolutely nothing.

I’m going to go ahead and go to sleep night, you guys should to. Nothing much to see here.

Eyewitness Report of Gunshots From Grassy Knoll
youtu.be/p1XGYahiipk

JFK Zapruder Frames #186 #207
youtu.be/DZu0WhDlf-w

The Zapruder Film Stabilized
youtu.be/li8zHtuiSV8

Video Shows Kennedy's Secret Service Ordered to Stand Down
youtu.be/NDxFRqSztdk

bumping
Anyone check it yet?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Tippit

this. anyone else feeling sleepy?

is this legit lads?

The KNIGHTS OF MALTA did JFK too, see Lee Iacocca, one of the K.O.M. conspirators still alive, and living free in California!!!

It's a virus

jimmy saville hadn't yet been arrested at the time..

Isn't it time to go to bed?
kek

Legit Download

Next time people will talk shit about carano ammunitions I will show them this.

Also how comes that he was not pronunced dead on the spot, but officially died hours later getting splattered like this?

anything incriminating would have been destroyed long ago

Big if huge.

Scary shit happens when a world leader gets in the way of the Elite's world domination plans!!!

It's gettin' on to tired o'clock where I'm at. Yourself?

though the shooter was camping, im always impressed by such precised headshots on moving targets

It is 10 AM here in sunny and hot Arizona!!!

Jackie shots John back of the head. Small pistol.

I am not the kind of person who cares about this sort of things, but in your gif it is evident that the big exit hole is in the frontal part of the head, wheras in the picture Kenndey has a big hole on the back of the head...wtf

That's a CIA merc for 'ya.

"One shot, one kill."

no, they were all over the car and his wife.

Pretty sure it's from that one movie about the JFK conspiracy.

Supposition if conditional

JFK is still alive and well in the hollow earth, drinking, womanizing and living it up with nanomachine anti-aging support as mecha-Hitler looks on clicking his tongue in concern.

bump, of cocaine

Please do your own research, I can't babysit this all day, user!!!

google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=900&q=jfk x-ray&oq=jfk x-ray&gs_l=img.3...1085.5048.0.5239.9.9.0.0.0.0.78.558.9.9.0....0...1.1.64.img..0.6.385...0j0i8i30k1j0i24k1j0i30k1.0.4P0XNkIUSHs#imgrc=_

True if big

youtube.com/watch?v=tsMExEeqYLo

Yup, driver shot him left handed with a .38 special, it was a quick shot when he turned around firing from the right side of his abdomen, you can clearly see it in one of the assasination videos. And the doctors in Dallas said that one of the shots came from the front...

Steel planes don't melt jet fuel,
Gtfo.

>Oswalds patsy

Post more screen caps.

The Death Of John Kennedy

By Michael Rivero
There have been two official investigations. One concluded Oswald acted alone, the other that there was a conspiracy. After half a century, many of the key documents which could tell the whole story remain classified. John F. Kennedy's brain is still missing from the National Archives. Why, if it is an open and shut case? Why the secrecy, if Oswald was just a "crazed lone gunman"?

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/jfk.php#axzz4wFvmZKWf

fake and sage

and dripping down on the floor

Why do you have this for us today if the President isn't scheduled to release the documents until the 26th?

Why would somebody nick what's left of his brains from the archive?

I had a lovely Sunday roast, now I’m full and content and thinking of bed

BULLET
HOLE
IN
THROAT

>mega.nz/#!Ur4QEb4J!vmu2W1PhQROVbcVM3zforT1wA3ghhK5Z5-OUWoe2hGE

Download this awesome archive!!!

Even if you're trying to be funny, sleepyposting unironically helps the kikes by wasting posts which drive threads into the archive. Normally, a few shitposts here and there aren't a big deal, but you faggots all take up the call in threads about important shit in such numbers as to be detrimental to the discussion. Also, shit stopped being funny about eight months ago. Knock it off.

>thinking a .38 has the power to explode half your head in one shot

How retarded are you, faggot?

I ain't clicking that shit my nigga

BRRAAAPPP

There's some sick puppies in the CIA who STILL want this release stopped. Sick Satanists, probably passed it around and ate his brains, sick CIA Satanists.

>Jackie was the shooter
That's a new one. Tell me moar.

>complains about wasting posts
>wastes posts

Let's not argue about it tho, I'm too tired for that. Gonna go take a nap, actually....

They gave kennedy the pill that was actually a drone that exploded

Did he died?

FYI that OP's photo is NOT a real photo.

It is a prop from the film "JFK", which means it was built to show wounds consistent with their conspiracy theory, and not with the actual facts of the wounds.

The earliest they will release them is next week you faggot.

Sometimes thinking about yawning is enough to actually make you yawn

>Homie died with his brains hanging.
>Fucked up I had to tell him it was alright
>And he knew it was a lie and when he shook and died.

Good call, no wonder the CIA is stopping the release of the real JFK photos now.

i've never seen this one

so who here has downloaded the files?

This post makes me sleepy think i'll hit the hay

Gay

three shots?

nothing of value. i give up. big nothing burger guys, i got my hopes up.

JFK secret service stand down

youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8

thicc

(((Jack Ruby)))

you're the one shitting up this place by taking it more seriously than you should.

Isn't being released until the 26th you fucking retard, stop LARRPING or Hacking people.

Its a virus obviously, real files wont be released until the 26th, CIA/FBI Just gathering info

I bet you didn't know she leaked out nudes of her self too.

And now it's apparent what Soros is spending that $18 billion on. Cripplechan was right about this shithole.

Is this pic real?

Professional data analyst with over 250 years of experience here. I can conclude there is absolutely nothing of interest in the files. Move on.

Any new info in the files? Or is it a nothing burger?

Thats why you dont trust a roastie.

THIS IS A VIRUS YOU GUYS DONT DOWNLOAD REAL DOCS ARE OVER 30K PAGES YOU FUCKING RETARDS STOP FALLING FOR ANTIAFA DOXXING CAMPAIGNS YOU FUCKING KEKS.

>memeflag
Into the trash.

Someone open this fucking thing and repost.

according to people more read in this, its just the cover up documents. the files released from whatever top secret library might not even be the real top secret library by now.

nah thanks,imma wait till thursday

A reminder that this isn't a real picture either. It was the set from one of the many movies about the assassination.

If you look close, you can see one of the cameramen

MODS TAKE THIS SHIT DOWN, OFFICAL FILES DONT COME OUT UNTIL THE 26TH THIS IS OBVIOUS A SHIT HACKING ATTEMPT.

DONT DOWNLOAD.

no. he's okay, don't worry.

no penis

check

There is nothing in these files. Kenedy was killed by Oswald, and Oswald acted alone.

what are frames 186-207 supposed to show?

daamn, I kind of thought it was too good to be true, thanks for the heads up tho,

>but who's the actress?

There is nothing in the fucking files because you just got doxxed you fucking retard, the files dont come out until the 26th you fucking retard.
HAve fun being on Antifa's websites.

I'm actually tired though.

They removed JFK's brain and replaced it with the police officer's brain.

Speaking of, wasn't there another set of documents also due to be released?

Also no one bump this shit pls.

Does this pic make anyone else hungry?