Brit/pol/ - Fuck the EU and Fuck Juncker edition

>Catalonia crisis escalates as Spain set to impose direct rule within days
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/21/catalonai-crisis-spain-rajoy-direct-rule

>SNP expert group ‘to recommend creation of Scottish pound’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/snp-expert-group-recommend-creation-scottish-pound/

>BASED Trump releasing the JFK files #Drainingtheswamp (!)
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jfk-files-what-are-they-trump-release-john-f-kennedy-assassination-lee-harvey-oswald-jack-ruby-a8013001.html

>Czech Trump wins election by a landslide
ft.com/content/93c5802a-b661-11e7-8c12-5661783e5589

>Part of University train station burnt down
thetab.com/uk/birmingham/2017/10/19/exclusive-university-train-station-has-been-burnt-down-36125

>Denny's announces expansion into the UK
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/19/1150292/0/en/Denny-s-Announces-Expansion-Into-United-Kingdom.html

>ALL CRIME UP!!!!
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/june2017

>Airbus CSeries deal could boost Belfast jobs -UK minister
reuters.com/article/bombardier-airbus-britain/update-1-airbus-cseries-deal-could-boost-belfast-jobs-uk-minister-idUSL8N1MV5QQ

>Storm Brian: UK prepares for 'weather bomb' bringing 70mph gales and heavy rain just days after Ophelia
standard.co.uk/news/uk/storm-brian-uk-prepares-for-weather-bomb-bringing-70mph-gales-and-heavy-rain-just-days-after-ophelia-a3664246.html

>Ken Clarke: Parliament can stop a ‘no deal Brexit’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/ken-clarke-parliament-can-stop-no-deal-brexit/
If these links aren't in the next thread I'm going to take one of the anons that live near me hostage

>Buy a Lib Dem cuck's book
totalpolitics.com/articles/culture/book-review-coalition-diaries-2012-2015

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/922145551730315264
twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/922178016658288640
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/birthcharacteristicsinenglandandwales/2016
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-31868491
jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2015/03/14/autistic-islander-obsessed-with-islamic-extremism-spared-prison/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135776211/#135776211
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-been-arrested-after-offensive-13671296
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

“Israel first, Saudi second”
Julian has some balls
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/922145551730315264

Still many of those idiots call even V hurray patriots that happened to be ethnonationalist “Nazis”

The white population in the UK according to census data was 91.12% in 2001, in 2011 it had fallen to 87.17%, a fall of .395% per year, so in 2017 if it fell at the same rate it should be 84.8%, this seems a bit high doesn't it? My possible explanations for it being reported higher than it is are that certain groups in certain areas are less likely to fill in and return the census forms, also illegal migration, so what is the actual figure most likely to be do you think?

>not a word about the armed hostage taker

Really?

R E A L L Y ?

The white decline rate will have increased since 2001-2011. More whites die off to be replaced by immigrants and their 3.1 children.

I expect it to be around 80% white in 2021, at least 10% of that will be non-British.

>people still care about this
Why?

Evening.

"Edward" in his sheltered housing shooting up right before receiving his dole check.

Body proportions have been greatly exaggerated to look thinner and his face changed to protect his identity.

Some britnigger is butthurt.
Imagine living in a isolated island.

Evening lad.

Last thread, 63% of anons post were brit politics related whilst only 36% of tripfags posts were(keep in mind the majority of user off topic posts were the homosexuals wanking off the tripcunts e-peens, otherwise the anons would be 90% on topic)

I have never been so deadset in my belief that tripcunts need to be banned

Daily reminder Arthur Harris was a war criminal shabbos goy.

That used to be me...

The decline is exponential, not linear.

More non-natives means more non-native children, which means more non-natives in the next generation as a %, all cumulative and relative to the wider population.

Add to the fact the illegal migrant population and the flooding of hundreds of thousands per year, and the white British % will be below 70% by 2021. Native births will likely dip below 50% either that year or the next, too.

There really is no hope is there?

What podcasts do you listen to lads?

Feeling a bit black pilled at the moment. Wouldn't mind some nice distractions

U.K. Government Blasts U.N. Because Treaty Says 'Pregnant Women' Instead Of 'Pregnant People'
twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/922178016658288640

I listen to the Europa Weekly on soundcloud.

Reminder leaving the EU is fucking stupid. All we had to do was fucking tell the EU to sue me in court and ignore any laws that they placed on us that we didn't like just through a simple vote in Parliament. Instead we let Johnny down the street who dropped out of 6th form to sell crack decide the future of our country based off the Mail telling him that filthy fucking Pakis are stealing the jobs he'd never have. Now instead of Romanians and Poles coming over you've traded them for Pakis and Pajeets all the while London and the ultra rich get even filthier rich on the back of the middle and working classes. Most of the fucking problems blamed on the EU were misplaced ffs a lot of the issues were the fault of our own government. If anything the EU would stop really shitty laws and such being passed in Westminster from going into the books anyway. But hey fuck brown people amirite?

Not really do. As soon as people figure out a safe place to go you can expect the last sane whites to move there.

Ah yes of course, thanks. When I have some more time I could look into the foreign birth rates thing a bit more. I know you already have a set of graphs, do you have one on native birth rates?

Used to love Europa weekly. Season 2 hit and I didn't even make a full episode. Potato nigger is intolerable.

There never was. In the last 3 years the total 'white' birth rate in this country (including all the Poles, Romanians, Bulgarians, etc) has dropped by 4% as a share of the total amount. That is astonishing.

Introducing the replacement for the Palace of Westminister!

Hmmmm

He's an acquited taste aye haha

Any source for that mate?

is it another tanned german

>Outrage as Oxford University student who stabbed her Tinder date with a breadknife could be allowed to resume her studies 'because she's such a brilliant student tutors think of her as a potential Nobel Prize winner'

Bum tit-tit
Bum tit-tit
Bum tit-tit

Willy-willy

Bum tit-tit
Bum tit-tit
Bum tit-tit

Just a new beat I made, I hope you enjoy dancing to it as much as I did writing it, you have to go to Blackpool Tower Ballroom and dance to it for the full effect

Ok bye for now

Bye :3

This is for native; they hide the historical figures quite well, though. Before 2014 you have to go searching into medical journal data to find the live birth ethnicity of the wider population - it simply wasn't included in any widespread data release.

The 2016 data came out 6 days ago, you can find it (and the 2015 & 2014 data through links) here: ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/birthcharacteristicsinenglandandwales/2016

From 2015 to 2016 native births fell by a further 1.3% of total, which is down on the 3.4% decrease of two years ago but still represents a 4.7% fall in share over 2 years. Hugely, hugely concerning. We are heading for minority status within about half a decade.

And the guy who grabbed a tit too hard during sex got prison time.

Fucking fuming.

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/birthcharacteristicsinenglandandwales/2016

Go through to the 2014 data and compare.

In 2014 the births were 65.3% English and 10.3% other white. In 2016 it was 60.6% English and 11.2% other white.

Thanks for your work.

Did you get a chance to read any of Strange Death of Europe yet?

>He can run faster than you. He can do more pullups than you. He's spent more time in active war zones than you. He's probably got more money than you.

Hi Brit/pol. Quick question: Why are you still negotiation with us? Why haven't you walked away yet?

It's pretty obvious you'll get no way near what you ask for, it's Cameron negotiations all over again. Why are you wasting our time fucking around?

If you’re okay with homosexuals, I suggest you watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

I'm surprised to see the jigaboos overtake the Indians.

Anyway, looking at all the stats, if there isn't a shoah tier 'event' in my lifetime then this country will cease to exist.

I'm about a third of the way through it - it's very, very similar to Buchanan's book (though with more 'anecdotes' and personal stories, and updated with current figures) and broadly makes the same points, though obviously more focusing on political aspects relevant to Europe. Hoping to finish it this week.

Thanks for the recommendation, it's always good to know just how bad things are.

I literally went over all that in Sixth Form. It's not new knowledge.

Gay cunts want HIV because sexual gratification and they fetishise it.

Nice to see you, Faux.

>tfw never worked a day in my life
Feels weird man.

I know it isn’t, but there are still some pro-faggot people around here. They need to know.

I'm not okay with homos but what can be done? It has always been part of society and always will be. The best we can hope for is to put them back in the closet like the Russians and Arabs do.

>some women are racemixing skanks and so we should ban women and throw them off buildings.

boys... please...

Also, it has to be said if/when we leave the EU the white births will start to shrivel up.

Has anyone from Brit/pol/ ever been arrested for posts made here? Other than the Jersey Islamist guy?

Fancy a willy and bum fight m8, you use your bum as a sheild and I pretend my willy is a sword and I have to breach your defences.

You get to clench your bum cheeks to bolster your defences and prevent me from penetrating, if you successfully defend your oracle by causing my willy to bend during a thrust then you win

the game is played standing upright and I have to run around in a circle to catch you in the rear, you can only rotate 360 degrees as defence.

if the tip of our willys touch then it causes a short-circuit and we both die

What do you say?

Hitchens has been arguing with Danny Baker all day and even you spergs wouldn't be siding with Peter over it

Why does he get himself into these banal arguments?

Women are required for the perpetuation of the species. We need faggots because, well....

Reminder you fucking retards all voted Leave eve fucking Mosley would've voted Remain. If the EU was trying to Federalize we could've just voted no anyway for fucks sake. Instead lets watch our standard of living go down and let the rich toffs like Rees-Mogg get even filthier more rich and let the rest of us eat rats from the sewer thanks to Austerity.

YKTD went down for Finsbury.

Don't worry, the collapse is SOON.

Not directly but the user who did pic related got arrested

I know. It's just retard for brexiteers to vote against the "political establishment" when the vote is just giving more power to our political establishment. Why do these anti-establishment morons think that the establishment will act in their interest all of a sudden because they voted? Quite naive.

>Mosley would have voted to remain in a union with open borders social justice-loving Germany, Sweden, France, and Spain.

Lads how do I deal with this blackpill pessimism? everything seems not too bad somedays, then I get a glimpse of census data and its fucking crushing. I'm legit scared of what this nation will be like in 15 years, when will it stop!?

kek

Those fucking eyes man

Funny how we haven't heard a whisper about that case since it came out that the bloke died before the van even hit him.

I missed that, what was the story?

Fucking dead shark like eyes mate. She's a sociopath I reckon. Her behaviour would and profile tentatively support it...

get a bf, try to live a happy life, remember that Lenin was unknown in 1900.

Like a doll's eyes.

Mosley wouldn’t stand an organization that has a flag designed by a hapa. Think about it: EU flag itself is a massive cuckstamp since it was made by a nonwhite

>Jersey Islamist guy?
Rundown?

Seriously you'd have to have a massive pair for shagging that physco

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-31868491
literal autist

>Cardiff ad board
>user realises it's displaying access credentials
>asks Sup Forums wut do
>next day pic related and more

jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2015/03/14/autistic-islander-obsessed-with-islamic-extremism-spared-prison/

Story?

I want her to spank me and call me a pathetic poor bitchboy

Sheikh Suleiman al-Britani

How did they find him?

you're not just jealous that she's smarter than you, more attractive than you, more popular than you, more successful than you, and is just a better, more intelligent, superior person overall?

this bloke

This x100. Can you really trust May and Co. to hammer out a deal with the rest of the world + EU by 2019? Fuck no. What should've happened is that Cammy offer a plan to leave and he stay on until that plan ends over the course of a period of 3-5 years if not longer. As it stands HRMC simply would crash with lorry lines out the ass in Kent that would cause the country to grind to a halt because now they're subject to full 15 min checks at customs. You'd need to
>Implement extensive investment in border points, ports and general infrastructure, including potentially significant automation. Huge portions of uk infrastructure are crumbling and in dire need of an overhaul.
>Minimise the diplomatic cost of a potential brexit, potentially have well researched trade deals already drawn up on our end to minimise the delay between leaving and making new deals.
>Invest heavily in research, science and technology so we're actually in a good position moving forward and not miss out on continued research at home and in conjunction with the rest of the world that we'd lose a good access point to with Erasmus/EU money.
>Educate and train people so there isn't a skill gap and we can actually cope with lower immigration, so that we can reduce the need for welfare, improve tax receipts and improve productivity.
>Rework the entire national monetary policy and welfare state so we won't be completely swamped by rapidly changing demographics and loss of EU funding to poorer areas i.e. Wales
That's what I can think of off the top of my head. There's no way this can all be accounted for in 2 years. At max we should renegotiate the terms of the proper exiting negotiation to last to at maximum 10 years.

Nice. Computer Misuse right?

In terms of the "Britain is dead let's not do anything" blackpill, my mindset is, if we lie around do nothing the brown hordes are going to put us and our children in gas chambers anyway, so we have no choice but to do something even if the odds were 1%.

>mfw I made that pic

I'd prefer a gf, dyke user, and its a damn shame that Lenin didn't remain unknown.

>its a damn shame that Lenin didn't remain unknown.
Why? He was alright.

Does Britain consider non-whites as white?

E.g. in the US, they lump Spics (all, not just white hispanics) in with "Whites" for crime data. They also report North Africans, Arabs, some East Asians, etc. as White

not really tranny user

>Smarter than Me

I doubt that considering she's a degenerate drug addicted bint who got kicked out of uni

>More Attractive
>No tits
>Fake Blonde
>Dead Eyes

>More Succesful

I'm a Royal Marine Officer mate with a degree in Criminology, I think I have the upper hand here.
Lets be real here, you're a smelly batty boy whos white knighting for a literal whore

Doubt it.
We have White British, then white "others", like Poles and stuff.

I'm a boy.

>Cardiff thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135776211/#135776211

"white americans" are counted as white, so yes

wew so defensive. Not a WK, I just wanted to see what your reactions would be.

She's all of those things, but she's also drug addict prozzie with borderline personality disorder who won't even be able to wageslave for Are Brave En Haitch Ess because of her conviction. Hard to be jealous really.

pretty good bant

boy, I bet the Catalonians wish that they had not surrendered all of their firearms to the government decades ago.

"white" Americans. Ah yes... like "straight" homophobes.

Probs
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-been-arrested-after-offensive-13671296

Nice

You mean these whites?

The former Victoria College pupil was a regular on the Sup Forums website where he posted under the name Sheikh Suleiman al-Britani with a Jersey flag next to his name.
Kek