NOVEMBER 4TH

NOVEMBER 4TH

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/98743180
vimeo.com/113643919
youtube.com/watch?v=km6u4L1JsmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KEEP DREAMING FUCKER!

No real antifa come here and hype this bullshit nov 4th garbage unless they just want to hype it so hard that stephen paddock 2.0 happens.

I wonder if the rank and file members are aware their just meant to be ultimate bait in a crowded area

Oh no, barely enough time to chain up all of our dumpsters

If it does the Left is finished as Intellectual retards.

>No real antifa come here and hype this bullshit nov 4th garbage unless they just want to hype it so hard that stephen paddock 2.0 happens
that is the point. remember the September 23rd happening that never happened? look for another happening about a week later after Nov 4th

Who /ready/ for nov 4? Gonna make a big mug of hot chocolate and watch antifa burn itself down from the comfort of my room.

You anons remember the Occupy movement? Neither do I.

November, 2020.

Just a matter of time before Antifa gets overconfident, goes to a spot without police and provokes actually dangerous people.

what's with this november shit I keep hearing about? there's this guy at my school that's way into the antifa movement. he's also an absolute psycho. he keeps telling me he's going to knock my teeth out in November. I already tried reporting him to my teacher and the counselor, but they both said nazis deserve to get punched. so I'm asking for your advice, what do I do?
pic related. it's him.

>implying the jew isn't going to stage an attack regardless if no """nazis""" show up
You autistic faggots can't even ignore the most basic posted-10-times-a-day shillfaggery. You really think to rural retards aren't going to come start some shit with an invite like this?

What's the chatter look like on this November 4 thing?
They're saying they're going to do a big protest or something?
Are they the ones saying there'll be attacks, or is that hype?
Is there a quick rundown on this whole thing?

>implying any american would have the balls to do that
on a second thought, maybe one american woman would be able to do that.

4 more

>NOVEMBER 4TH...
....a bunch of pampered white children will throw various temper tantrums in primarily leftist cities across the nation until the police protecting them get sick of their shit and start making arrests.

320 million guns and 8 trillion rounds of ammunition vs a few commie larpers. where do i place my bets ??

I don't expect anything to actually happen but I wish they would.

Bring it on you fucking bastards

We will stand true

Thanks user.

here's what's gonna happen
>antifa will have a nationwide chimpout
>normal people (us) will stay at home, lock their doors and have a sidearm at the ready

what could happen?

Basically the white house is full of people who will "play along" and we will regret not acting sooner

You Transgender Mongrel-Theists are really pulling out the stops?

MODS-REMOVE THIS POST IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

We need a man inside that meeting.

nah these people only affiliate with dirty nigs

>inb4 their meetings are more infiltrators than actual antifa

Can't wait to fuck you commies up in chicago. I say pic related and that got me excited for a fight. How much does a helicopter cost btw?

That fake gore is pretty pathetic faggot

we have plenty of those I bet.

Nov4

General Insurrection

vimeo.com/98743180

they'll pussy out
nothing will happen

Mother of all false flags incoming?

100 years to the communist revolution

vimeo.com/113643919

this, i hope some autistic kid get his m4 and starts dropping commie scum. we in germany have those antifa scumbags since decades but they are really new in north america. fuck their shit up good burgers, i count on you.

Why do I have the strangest feeling that a big ass false flag is gonna happen then?
It's quiet, too quiet.

Nothing will happen, move along.

This is an urgent warning.

November 5th

nah

>He can't keep getting away with it

November 6th

I really hope you fucking try.

I can't wait to see you fuckers blown up due to an RPG strike from the White House roof.

>100 years to the communist revolution
Communism's Death Toll, and the Jewish Role in Bolshevism
youtube.com/watch?v=km6u4L1JsmY

Satankek confirms happening

Tell him all commies must hang.

>This is an urgent warning.
Whatever dude.

I could see Soros paying murder squads to cull some of the useful idiots he's paying to riot so that it can then be blamed on "right wing extremism".

Regardless, dead, spoiled, white college and high school children murdered by their masters while throwing their little temper tantrums is no big loss.

Hi FBI

November 7th

Dox him, the teacher, the counselour. Nature will take it's course.

fpbp

November 8th

Be the greatest martyr you can be.

Fucking checked and rolling for big november happening

just promise you'll actually do something this time... please

>November 8th
Trump will have retreated to Israel with the rest of his Jewish family by then.

The nose is wrong

>New York City
So nothing of value will be lost.

Saged

You'll fucking do nothing. Not one of yous will fucking do anything. What are you going to do huh? Fucking nothing. Get the fuck outta here.

November 8th

fucking jews man everytime

Will one of you right wing artist make an exhibit with a bunch of prominent leftist hanging from lamp post?

The more nigs the better

Are you going to be the hero, FAGGOT??

I believe Satan speaks the truth!

Submitted to FBI

/thread
//Sage

November 9th

It's funny because you judeo communist anti-White faggots hate guns yet you think your shit revolution will be successful.

...you can't even throw your molotov cocktails that far to catch the white house on fire.
on top of the fact that the second you breach the fence you'll be flattened by fully automatic machine gun fire, sniper rifle fire and again...rpg hits.

little bitches. lol

I like you....

and 100 million dead and counting

Replay that fight in the cage and see what happens. Besides Floyd is on my team commie faggot. He is a proud capitalist and American.

hey man, we got our red lines too you know

GIVE THIS HAPPENING YOUR ENERGY

>NO!
snacks provided by George Soros

>hey man, we got our red lines too you know
You'll allow all of Trump's family into your country as every single one of Trump's adult children are in bed with a Jew.

lol this is what we are up against.....
Fat whales and numales who havent worked a day in their life
Id love to this lardball live under communism. She could use standing in abread line