youtube.com/watch?v=6--lTFOtNAU
twitter.com/CataloniaHelp2/status/922125925688532992
youtube.com/watch?v=PZwAXcvlgyg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xarnego
twitter.com/MediterraneoDGT/status/922075228494356480
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Europe#Marian_interpretation
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNL14tAks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The commie meme is just Sup Forums thing but in real life spaniards (normies, politicians, MSM) call us extreme nationalists, fascists, nazis, racists, etc. When there are no arguments all they have left is smear.

UK has guns and brexited, Catalonia had fuckall and got assrammed.
Really nogs the joggin.

>UK
>guns

>The commie meme is just Sup Forums thing

Juncker opposes Catalonian independence in fear of it ripping the EU to shreds.
Therefore Catalonian independence is good.

Yes, the UK has guns. Big ones. A lot of them, and people who know how to use them, and the EU knew it.
Catalonia had what, paring knives? Paper mache puppets? Snappy chants? A barely-concealed fetish for getting raped by the rest of Spain?

True that.

If you mean the british army of course they have guns but not the population. Also the army is controlled by your typical globalist politicians who don't want Brexit.

Then why are you always crying muh nazionalistas catalanes on normie media Manolo?
Btw nice republican flag in your pic.

>BASED!
Last time I checked, the EU, the USA and our media were against Catalan independence.

What did they mean by this?

Nobody in Europe wants Catalonian Independence because they can see what will happen in the not-so-distant future. There's a reason Turkey has never been allowed to enter EU.

Wish Catalonia would get independent. Would love to see how they would pay the money they own Spain and how would they build necessary national infrastructure they lack.

Too bad Spain will save those commies shitheads before they can get fucked by trying to be an european country out of the EU.

If you want a 1v1, you smelly Catalufo - fite us. We'd uninstall your whole gov in < 30 seconds flat with a shiney nuke dropped in the middle of your AIDS ridden capital.

You're all scumbags that want all the gibs from the EU, while complaining about having to support the poorer regions of your own country.
That's why nobody sympahises with you, Jordi. You have your head in the clouds.

Many people support Catalan independentists in Europe, they are just not as loud as Spaniards.

Fun fact: Catalonia fried their electrical grid and centrals by overcharging them with solar panels, and now they need to get their electricity from outside. They are, alongside with Madrid, the "black holes" of energy consumption.

The same day Catalonia becomes independent, the lights will turn off and never turn on again.

The fuck is wrong with you moor? Grow a brain, learn reading comprehension and go back to Spain.

Keep hiding your flag there, Jordi. You've got no support in the EU

Fuck catalonia

You are so fucking repetitive sepaRATist.

youtube.com/watch?v=6--lTFOtNAU

This is just one of the many examples. Their media covers this because they don't want people to know they are destroying their own infrastructure.

Born and bred English. I'm not a scummy fucking part-time waiter living my lazy life out on the med, spending the EU's cash, unlike you.

Fucking LARPing subhuman, shut up and go back leeching moor.

I am not Catalan and they have my support like many nationalists in Europe.

Based Portugal

>LARPING

I'm not the one hiding my flag....

I couldn't give a fuck where you're from. You're deluded if you think Catalonia has support. Try focusing on all the nations theat DON'T support it. You'll find that it's 95% of us have no time for another banana republic in Europe.

Powerful video of soccer fans shouting for independence.
twitter.com/CataloniaHelp2/status/922125925688532992

Hey man, if it makes you feel better I never thought you guys were commies at all. Just edgy niños rata with a tremendous desperation for attention.

You got your 8 seconds of glory you should be happy about that, I don't know why you guys still come here flashing your butthurt.

But hey, keep the meme material coming.

Motherfucking rapefugee moor go back to your containment zone aka Spain. You worthless moors are always emigrating to go leech in other countries, fucking go back to Spain if you love it so much filthy shitskin.

Sup Forums needs a catalonian flag so we can identify jordis and make them cry

Oh, you want a flag? Thats it.

You seem quite involved on this topic as a Brit, thats suspicious.

Anyway I dont really care about what the states think in Europe because they all follow their orders from the EU, now they are either silent or disapprove it.
I am talking about nationalists, real people. Some support Madrid, some support Catalonia. Thats quite balanced.

here is a Catalonian dude being jailed for burning the photo of the faggot spanish king.

and also trolled at by the spanish judge for not speaking spanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZwAXcvlgyg

if selected by the user, it shows up in threads but only for 8 seconds

Reasons behind those are quite different. Well, if there is any in Catalonia:
>We´re different people
>We want to delute our identity by importing shitskins

My mistake, the (you) wasn't meant to be directed at you, if you check up the page, it was meant for this LARPING jordi swine.

We will see who laughs last...

I agree but the most rabid haters of Catalonia are xarnegos so they'd have catalan flags too.

Jailed for burning a pic. Pic related.

kek and then it turns into spanish flag again. please make this a thing

Who are the xarnegos?

>The commie thing is a meme
>Not mentioning the Spanish civil war
My grandfather was right to kill you people

catalans that hate catalonia.
Retarded franco-larpers

Spanish immigrants in Catalonia, we got millions of them here acting as a fifth column.

Who would've thought there were so many Catalonians on Sup Forums

You mean normal Spanish citizens that don't want to be a part of the rampant idiocy?

They are the most radicals.
The same way the 2nd and 3rd gen inmigrants are who join ISIS...
This happened in the Basque country too.

He is actually right:

>Xarnego (Catalan pronunciation: [ʃərˈnɛɣu] in Catalan, perhaps from Spanish: lucharniego or nocharniego 'nocturn') or charnego in Spanish is a pejorative or descriptive term used primarily in the 1950s-70s in the Catalonia region of Spain to denote a person who immigrated to Catalonia (typically due to a depressed economy in their place of origin) from other parts of Spain. A xarnego can also be someone born in Catalonia with immigrant or mixed heritage. The word is never used to refer to the latest wave of immigrants from outside of Spain - it has a historical nature.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xarnego

it makes me sick how stupid 16 yo catalonians are complaining about shit when they don't even pay taxes nor were born when the stupid government of catalonia was created, this whole bullshit is just a master brainwashing operation by tv3, if you look at the main base of catalonian movement are young people who go to the uni and think they have the right to have an opinion about everything, everybody needs tho shut the fuck up and keep doing their own thing seriously

Make CATALONIA African. Again

stupid people who have a lot of free time and nothing better to do, also the government using this to focus their attention on this whole shitty movement when there are a lot of serious things that should be solved first

Exactly, they feel like they're in a foreign land where they don't belong and also have inferiority complexes towards us because they're economic migrants or descedend from them and exteriorize these feeling as hate towards the place that accepted them. Pathetic traitors imo, and they won't go back.

And this word was first used in the XVIII century I think to describe french immigrants in Catalonia but now is used solely for spaniards.

Dude you have no idea what you're saying. We have a couple of regional tv channels while there are 100 times more spanish ones. Also we can see all of them while you see only the spanish narrative. Talk about being brainwashed...

nigga i live in catalonia

plus i have movistar tv so I dont watch shit faggot only movies or the history channel, also here in catalonia mostly young people watch the national channels, mujeres y hombres y viceversa, la que se avecina, and then they go out and say how much they hate spain

Its always like this.
You will see many people with Italian and Pole grandparents being French nationalists or against mass immigration. European internal immigration always existed, not really a problem as long as its a small amount, they are culturally close and they get assimilated.

>The same day Catalonia becomes independent, the lights will turn off and never turn on again.
Really hope is tomorrow desu.

>The same day Catalonia becomes independent, the lights will turn off and never turn on again.

Catalonians are the same as southerner french (even speak the same language), so most probably they will go up one step on the European scale.

Mate, I lived in Catalonia for 10 years. I never heard that word, it's just crept back into the vernacular now they have an excuses to label normal proud Spanish nationalists. It's divisive. Catalonia are being typical to their point, - most por Spainish sentiment in catalonia is too afraid of speaking up due to the radicals waving flags and bullying the majority into being fearful.

I STAND WITH CATALONIA

Here we go with the fake images...

Still doesn't invalidate what I said. You're crazy if you think tv3 can brainwash the population but tv1, antena 3, cuatro, telecinco, etc can't.

spain must put an end to the autonomous regions system.

The problem in this case is that more immigrants came than Catalonia had inhabitants, add that they had way more kids than native catalans and that they're mostly loyal to Spain and hate Catalonia and you'll understand the divide in the catalan society today. If it wasn't for xarnegos we'd be independent already because it would be supported by 99% of the population.

It's obvious you're lying, cut it. You're a xarnego yourself and that's why you're so angry at us. I hope you stay in the UK and never come back.

Thanks slovene bro.

I really don't care what you believe. English and proud, 'till I die.

>southerner french (even speak the same language)
Occitans are totally fucked.
Never have been united and not a single autonomy.
Lost their language more than anywhere else in France (see Corsica, Alsace, Brittany...).
Replaced by shitskin and many notherners settle overthere for the sun.

Anyway Catalonia wouldnt be the first country to not be energetically independent.

Quebecois lost their last referendum for independence with foreigners. I think it was also the case in Scotland.
Many such cases!

>Spain cucks for EU and anti nationalism hard
>FUCKING BASEEEED!
>Catalonia cucks for the EU and anti nationalism (pretending to be nationalism) hard
>FUCKING KEKS!

Spain is a European tribal creation, EU is a bankers semitic globalist creation.

>Catalonia wants independence from Spain
>BASED!
don't trust your media
they are the laughing stock of Spain, and EU

Creator of EU is a kike to control the European race.

Fuck the Communists in Catalunia. I've seen their marches, bunch of fucking leftist radicals.

And the creator of the EU flag is also a kike and represents the 10 lost tribes of Israel.

These are the founders of Spain.

Divorce happens

XXI century

Spain is holy state not a creation of bankers and kikes.

The masonic creation of catalunya must be extinguished.

On the funny side:
twitter.com/MediterraneoDGT/status/922075228494356480

A gipsy shows the dick to Jordi Sanchez (rebel scum) in the jail. Pic very related.

>Spain: I hate you catalonia
>Spain: stay with me.
>Spain: I'm going to kick you out fo the EU
>Spain: I'm going to destroy all your industries

Sound like my ex

Fake.

Another Sup Forums paranoia or you have source?

The Masonic leader of the French left/commie (Melenchon) said recently that he refuses to see the EU flag because its too christian for him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Europe#Marian_interpretation

>south wants to be independent of north
>FUCKING TRAITORS

They dont want strong independant countries. The more divided the better for ((them))

>and how would they build necessary national infrastructure they lack.

What is it that you mean?

Except Catalunya is older than Spain, Castile and pretty much almost all countries in the world.

Well the lead designer of the flag is Paul M. G. Lévy, he never stated the interpretation but the official description is:
>Against the blue sky of the Western world, the stars represent the peoples of Europe in a circle, a symbol of unity. Their number shall be invariably set at twelve, the symbol of completeness and perfection.
Which is very vague. Also I mistakenly said it was the ten lost tribes of Israel but I should have said the 12 tribes of Israel, who really knows if this was the real motive of the design but knowing what the EU is and who was the designer everything points to jewy things.

I'm catalan and i just want someone save me from all these commies from CUP and ERC

i prefer that Mariano rules over catalonia than the commies

>what denies de fact of the vast majority of the people who is ready to chimp out in the streets are anti christian filthy communist
¿¿??
>Implying Cataluña is the same thing it was 800 years ago
The fact that ERC was a masonic fundation as it is right now the same way the PSOE was and still is, are undeniable and unrelated to that "proof" you posted.

Mariano is also a commie.
They're all commies.
Become carlist or vote vox.

>Would love to see how they would pay the money they own Spain
they wouldn't
that's the whole plan
they want
> all debt gone
> pension system backed by spain
> but to contribute zero taxes
> still be part of the eurozone, no tariffs
no joke, this is actually what they demand

>everyone I don't like is a communist
The post.

What make you think that Spain is really different politically from Catalonia?
Spain accepts mass immigration, gay marriage and gave citizenship to descendants of expelled Jews. Even the mayor of your capital is a fucking leftist.
But maybe its not enough masonic for you.

first generation catalonians
it's a despective term "purebreeds" call the just immigrated. usually the most rabid independentists, the useful idiots

>please help us Europe, evil Spain is oppressing us again
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNL14tAks

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

>p-please help us Rothschilds, we're afraid of those pesky catanazis
t. every Manolo outside of Sup Forums

>The mighty EU is afraid of muzzle load rifles and break action shotguns
>but somehow that AR-15 is useless against government tyranny

Republics since enlightenment are supported by Freemasonry, the one specially with french influence. I'm from a country which politics feels most of influence from freemasonry.

>Except Catalunya is older than Spain, Castile and pretty much almost all countries in the world.
And Catalans also built the pyramids and ruled the whole world before dem evil manolos came.

Why not let them go? Spain is no longer responsible for gibs, and a bunch of commies leave their voting base. Then when the EU collapses, they are your bitch.

As long as you can keep antifa and commies out of your movement I'll support Catalonia.

And european royalty and nobility are all part of the NWO, they're all intermarried with jews. It's not a secret that (((they))) try to co-opt and gain control of everything but I'd rather try with a republic before bowing down to kings.